Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary And The Secret Lab

"This a story about a sexy biologist and a creature."

40
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction and my imagaination."

Mary, a biologist, landed her dream job at a top-secret lab. The lab was designed and built to contain life forms found deep in the sea and from outer space.

Mary was gorgeous, standing about six feet tall with long black hair down the middle of her back. She had large, full breasts with large areolas and nipples that got hard very quickly. She kept her pussy completely shaved and smooth. When excited, her clit would stick out like a miniature cock.

This lab had a very high-security room with a single containment pod housing a dangerous creature. The few windows in it for viewing are four layers of glass laminated together. It is dark inside as the medium inside the pod is a dark liquid.

The pod was designed to take a direct hit from a large nuclear warhead and subsequent fire. The door into the room is about ten inches thick and requires a motor to open it.

When Mary started there, during her orientation, she was warned about the room and the creature that it contained. When the head biologist took her into the room during her orientation, she felt warm and sensual about being near this creature.

Mary was warned about being alone in the room with the creature. Her supervisor related a story about another beautiful biologist who felt sensual being close to the creature. Her name was Sarah, and she made repeated trips into the room to be near the creature and to enjoy the feelings.

 Then one day, they went to check on her and only found her lab coat that had cum stains all over it. They also discovered her torn panties and bra, all of which had cum on them and the floor.

They never found any trace of her. They analyzed the cum that was left behind. Finding some of it human, possibly from Sarah. Some of the cum was not from any known source and was not human.

At one time, it was thought that the creature had escaped from its pod, but this was soon dismissed as the pod was sealed and the walls impenetrable. Everyone was just cautious about being around the pod alone.

After about a week, Mary was asked to check the room and pod and ensure they were secure. Mary forgot about the warning about being alone in the room. Every time she entered the room, she felt like she was being watched, and her body was getting excited for some unknown reason.

Mary confided to her roommate that every time she went into the room, her pussy would become wet, and her clit began to get excited. She got the idea of wearing just a bra, panties, a garter belt, and her thigh-high stockings only under her lab coat and flashing whatever was in the pod. The creature had been sending her thoughts in her mind. This was one of those thoughts.

Lately, Mary had felt an eye watching her from inside the tank. As Mary entered the room, she thought she was being watched, and the creature asked her to remove the lab coat.

Mary thought that it would be a mistake after the other biologist was missing and presumed dead. The creature replied that it was not true in her thoughts. With that, in the one window, there appeared what looked like a female ass and bare pussy against the glass.

The creature left Mary knowing that that was Sarah’s ass and pussy and that she was alive and well in the tank. Mary thought if this is true, why not show her face? And the creature replied no, in her mind.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

This went on for a couple of days, and then one day, Mary was in the room almost naked and closed her eyes. She felt a warm, wet tendril go up her leg and slide into her pussy and start to fuck her.

Mary knew this must be a projected feeling from the creature as she knew nothing could escape from the pod in the room. Mary enjoyed the feeling, but nothing was there when she opened her eyes.

Mary enjoyed the sex so much that she was checking the room every day, and she also stopped wearing panties.

She was surprised that one day, the tendril was fucking her pussy and then split and began to fuck her ass, also. Again, after she orgasmed, she opened her eyes and saw nothing at all.

This went on for several weeks. One evening her roommate joined her in the shower and noticed that there were marks on her ass from the stretching and fucking that she had received. Her roommate went down on her ass.

She said, “Your ass has a different taste tonight, not like normal.”

Mary replied, “I just thought it was all in my mind, and there was no physical contact.”

Her roommate became worried and warned her not to return to that room without someone else with her.

Again, Mary would not listen and returned to the room, this time only wearing her thigh-high stockings and a bra, no panties, as the creature requested.

She went into the room and closed her eyes. She was double penetrated in both her pussy and her ass. She felt a tendril go under her bra between her beautiful breasts. As she gasped in surprise, it happened the tendril went into her mouth and began to mouth fuck her hard to where she could barely breathe.

Just as she was about to pass out, the tendrils pulled back, leaving no trace of what had happened. Mary caught a glimpse as the end of the tendril slid between the glass and the frame around the window.

She looked at the window and the frame and found nothing on either one; there was no slime. As she was looking, she thought she saw Sarah’s face in the dark liquid inside the pod.

Mary wrote her observations in her notes and put them inside her locker until she could verify what she saw.

When she went back the next day, she was only wearing her thigh-high stockings and a small gold ankle bracelet.

She was having an exceptional orgasm, and then it happened so fast that she had no time to scream or fight back. The tendrils in her three holes pulled her so fast and quickly into the pod.

The next thing she knew was that she was in the pod, still experiencing her orgasm. She heard the creature in her mind saying that you are mine forever. You will be my new slut.

Mary noticed that her lab coat was on the floor outside the window.

A few months later, Mary noticed her boss giving a new sexy biologist a tour of the facility and gave her the same warning as Mary. He also told her about the disappearances of both Sarah and Mary.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments