Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Bred By Bigfoot

"A weekend hiking with friends turns out much different than planned."

32
7 Comments 7
20.7k Views 20.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Cathy gets separated from her girlfriends while hiking and ends up paying for sleeping in Bigfoot's cave."

Cathy could feel her stress level start to decrease as she drove out of town in her dad’s F150 pickup heading into the mountains.  Her freshman year of college had sucked in about every way possible with the exception of she had passed all of her classes, and gotten the number of credit hours she needed for both semesters.

She was heading for a girl's weekend with Sherry and Janice.  They would set up camp tonight, Thursday night, and then they would do some serious hiking in the mountains just outside of Colorado Springs.

Cathy was blonde with bright green eyes.  Her hair was pulled into a ponytail which she had pulled through a baseball cap.  She was 5ft. 7in. tall with nice C breasts and a very athletic body. 

Sherry was a strawberry blonde with blue eyes.  Walking together, she and Cathy had been mistaken for sisters many times.  Their frames were identical. 

Janice was as close to a Nubian Queen as anyone would ever find.  She was simply beautiful with fiery green eyes.  Her caramel skin with wavy black hair made anyone who met her stare.  She had a full bosom at 36 D breasts; her ass was full but athletic.  She was about the same size as her two friends.

“Woohoo!” Cathy yelled as she drove past the city limit sign.  She held her hand up for a high five from Sherry who was riding shotgun.  “Yeah, baby!” she yelled as she high-fived Janice from the back seat. 

“Three-day weekend with nothing but us, the mountains, and fresh mountain air, baby!” Sherry yelled. “And none of that fucking Covid bullshit to worry about!”

Cathy cranked up the stereo and blasted out Miranda Lambert’s Gunpowder and Lead and all three got lost into singing along with the music the stereo was putting out.  Before they knew it, the sign for their turnoff and campsite popped up. 

Cathy took the exit and turned down the radio.  Why do people do that when they slow down, she asked herself.  It’s like they can see better when the radio isn’t playing; she thought and then chuckled to herself.  She turned right as per the arrow on the sign saying Golden Eagle Campground 8 miles.  Golden Eagle was at the foothills of Pikes Peak and had some awesome hiking trails that started at the campsite.

“Man, I’m so glad your dad let us borrow his truck,” Janice said.  “This road can be a mess further up the canyon.”

“Yeah, it took some serious ‘Daddy please’, but he finally gave in,” Cathy giggled.  “I will have some serious ass-kissing to do for a while around the house; Cathy, get me a beer.  Cathy, wash my truck, shit,” she chuckled.  They all had a good laugh as they headed up the canyon to the campsite.

Two hours later they had set up their tent, started a fire, and had hot dogs and chips for dinner.  The sun had set behind the mountain so they all pulled out their jackets and joined a couple next to them to sit around the campfire. 

Judy and Oscar were up from New Mexico and would be here for a week.  Judy was Latina.  Her jet black hair was silky and ran to the middle of her back.  Her breasts were at least a C cup and they had caught Cathy’s eye.  Beautiful, she thought as she admired her. 

They were in their early thirties and cuddled together by the fire.  “You guys are really in love,” Sherry said to them as she admired their closeness.  “Someday,” she said before she polished off her beer. “Anybody ready?” she asked as she stood and headed to their cooler for another. 

“I’m good, but, um, bring my backpack when you come back,” Cathy whispered as Sherry walked past her. 

“Wha, oh, yeah, sure thing,” she said and winked at Cathy.

Sherry came back and dropped the backpack in Cathy’s lap.  “Janice, bring your chair over her girl,” she said as she pulled her own chair closer to Cathy.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah, I’ll be right there,” she giggled.

Cathy opened up the front pocket of her backpack and pulled out a freezer bag with about 2 ounces of pot in it.  Janice put her chair on Cathy’s left side very close, and Sherry did the same on her right side.  “Yeah, baby, time to get high,” Cathy cooed.  “Hey Judy, you and Oscar want to join us?” she asked and held up the bag.

“Oh, sweetie, normally we would, but we are heading out very early tomorrow,” she replied.  “But thank you so much for offering, maybe tomorrow night?” she asked.

“Oh, absolutely!” Candy promised.

“Great, then we will plan on it,” Judy smiled.

Cathy pulled out a healthy joint and closed the bag back up.  She put the rest back in her backpack and zipped the pocket shut.  “Here, baby, light it up,” she said handing the joint to Sherry.

“Cool,” Sherry replied and held it to her lips and lit it with the torch.  She took a good hit and sucked the smoke into her lungs.  “Here,” she coughed and handed it to Cathy who did the same. 

This went on until the three had finished the joint.  They all just sat and stared into the fire.  “I love getting high in the mountains, that fire is so pretty,” Cathy said. She put her hand high on Sherry’s thigh and leaned in to kiss her. 

Sherry leaned to meet her kiss.  “Mm, I’ve missed you, baby,” She purred then kissed Cathy again, pushing her mouth open and sharing her tongue with her lover. 

“Mm, me too,” Cathy answered.  She then turned to Janice and kissed her deeply as well.  “I am so glad you decided to join Sherry and me, baby.  I am looking forward to getting to know you better, mm, to taste you.”

“Thanks, baby,” Janice answered.  “I was so excited when you invited me; I’ve been having a crush on you for a minute.  I can’t believe I am finally going to be with you,” she cooed as she kissed Cathy and shared her tongue with her as well.

For a few minutes, Sherry and Janice made out with Cathy mostly, but occasionally Janice and Sherry would join lips and share tongues as well.  “I’m a bit jealous, ah to be young again,” Judy whispered to Oscar as they watched the three girls making out.  “That is so fucking hot; my pussy is wet just watching them.”

“Baby, if you want to join them, that’s cool,” Oscar offered.  “I know you have a thing for the girls, go for it,” he encouraged.

“Do you think so?” Judy asked.  “You’d be cool if I spent the night with them?”

“Sure, baby!” he said. “We are on vacation, cut loose baby.  I have plenty of time to bring you back to the man side,” he chuckled.

“I love you so much,” Judy purred as she kissed Oscar.  “Thank you, baby, I’ll make this up to you,” she promised.  “Hey ladies, you got room for another cunt for your love pile?” she asked them.

“Huh? Fuck yes!” Cathy answered.  “Get your twat over here and join us!”

Judy stood up and walked over to the girls.  She focused on Cathy in the center.  She straddled Cathy’s legs and sat on her lap and grabbed her face with both her hands and laid a huge kiss onto Cathy’s lips.  “Mm, fuck I love kissing a girl,” moaned as she broke the kiss.

“That was, um, that was lovely,” Cathy purred.  She pulled Judy’s face to her and kissed her deeply; she licked up across her lips, and then pushed her tongue into Judy’s welcoming mouth.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Janice said.

“Oh yeah, sexy as fuck!” Sherry replied.  “Come on, Jan, let’s you and I get this party started,” she said as she stood and started heading to their large tent.  She grabbed Janice’s hand and led her into the tent.

Cathy had moved her hands to Judy’s ass and was massaging it while their tongues danced.  Judy was rubbing her pussy on Cathy’s mound through their leggings.  Cathy could feel a wet spot forming from Judy’s juices.  She broke their kiss.  “You’re an amazing kisser,” she whispered, giving Judy a short peck on the lips.  “Can you fuck like you kiss,” hon?”

“Mm, let’s go see baby, we have all night to find out,” Judy answered.  She stood and grabbed Cathy’s hand and headed to the tent.  They both heard Sherry moaning loudly.  “Seems like someone’s got a clit in her mouth,” she chuckled.

Oscar watched Judy and Cathy disappear into the tent and zip the tent door shut. “Fuck that’s so hot, pussy is going to be flying all over the place in there tonight,” he chuckled.  “I bet we are late getting out of here tomorrow,” he said to himself as he watched the fire burn. 

He sat and watched the silhouettes roll around in the tent for about an hour and a half.  He was certain that each woman had her pussy eaten and fingered, her ass licked and fingered, and assumed each would have a number of marks on her tits from all that he had heard.  “These are some naughty, naughty, girls,” he chuckled.  When everything went quiet, he saw the lamp inside turn off.  “Time to get some shut-eye,” he said to himself and headed to his tent.

Cathy opened her eyes; the sunlight was coming over the trees.  She was lying on Judy’s breast with her hand on her mound.  She lightly tapped it and Judy stirred.  “I’ll give you an hour to stop that,” Judy giggled as she opened her eyes.  She kissed Cathy softly, “thank you for a wonderful night, baby,” she said.  “I had so much fun sampling all you girls and having you all sample me.  My stomach hurts from all the orgasms you girls gave me.”

“Mm, you’re wonderful, Judy,” Cathy cooed.  “I sure wish you were from around here, I really do.”

“Me too, but at least we have last night to remember,” she whispered.  “I gotta get out of here, Oscar wants to leave early.”

“Ok ladies, rise and shine and get those naked twats dressed,” Cathy said as she shook Janice by the hip, and slapped Sherry on the ass.  “Up and at em.”  So sexy all this naked ass and pussy laying on top of each other, she smiled to herself.

An hour later, everyone had eaten breakfast, Judy and Oscar had headed out, and the girls were ready to hit the trail.  Cathy had loaded her backpack with snacks and water, and of course the weed, they just have to have the weed.  Sherry and Janice both had backpacks too, but Cathy’s was carrying stuff for all of them for the day.

“Let’s go, ladies,” Sherry said as she headed toward the beginning of today’s path.  Janice and Cathy fell into a single file and away they went.

“This trail is going to take us pretty far into this canyon, and it gets pretty high in elevation too,” Cathy said as the girls got into a rhythm.  “Let’s watch our pace so we don’t start having oxygen problems later, ok ladies?” she asked.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

“Got it, slow and steady,” Sherry responded.

“I am with you,” Janice said.

“Good girls,” Cathy giggled. 

By midmorning, the girls had made their way well up the trail.  They’d have to start back down around noon.  “Hey, watch those clouds, looks like they are heavy with rain,” Cathy yelled out.  The girls had spread apart a bit as they had made their way up the canyon.  “I gotta pee,” she yelled.  Stop at the lookout area around this long bend, I’ll catch up to you there,”

Cathy headed into the trees and found a bolder to squat behind.  She lowered her shorts and thong and squatted with feet spread.  Soon she relaxed and let go watching her pee run off behind a tree.  Mm, sexy, wish there was someone catching that, she thought.  Cathy, you nasty bitch!  She chuckled at her kinky self.

Just then thunder let loose and lightning cracked overhead.  Rain began falling in buckets. “Fuck, this is gonna be a mess,” she moaned as she stood and pulled up her thong, then her shorts and buttoned and zipped them up.  “Gotta catch up with the girls,” she said as she started running back onto the trail. 

She stepped on a rock wrong and her foot slipped off it causing her to fall over the edge and begin to slide down the steep incline. 

“Shit, this can’t be good,” she said as fell into a crevice that she hadn’t seen from the path.  She began tumbling down the crevice, coming to rest at the bottom of it where she grabbed a branch to keep from sliding further. 

The rain was pouring and did not like it would let up soon so she looked around for shelter.  Just above her, she saw a break in the wall of the crevice that looked like a small cave opening.  “Awesome,” she yelled as she stood and ran up to the opening and stepped inside out of the rain.

Sherry and Janice stood up next to the side of the canyon wall waiting for Cathy.  They had put on their raincoats but were still pretty well soaked to the bone.  “That must have been one helluva pee,” Janice giggled.  “Let’s give her just a few more minutes then we go back and look for her.”

“Ok, sounds like a good plan,” Sherry replied.  “I hope she is just waiting out this rain like we are.” 

An hour later, the girls got really worried that they could not find Cathy. “Check for a signal on your phone, Janice,” Sherry said.  “We need some help up here finding her.”

Janice pulled her phone out and she did indeed have a good signal.  She googled the Ranger Station to get the number and dialed it.

“Yes, we are at the second observation station on the trail, we lost our friend just below that point,” Janice told them. “I understand, we will wait for your arrival.”

The rain had stopped so the two just sat on a rock and huddled together to keep warm.  Sherry handed Janice an energy bar to eat and they shared a bottle of water.  “At least Cathy has most of the food and water,” she said to Janice.  “Man, I am worried that she might be hurt.”

“Yeah, me too, baby, me too,” Janice told her.  She hugged Sherry tight and kissed her cheek.

Cathy had pulled her flashlight out and was exploring the cave that she had found.  It did not go very deep into the canyon wall, but it did open up into a nice open area. 

“Well, I guess the best thing to do is wait out this rain,” she said to herself.  She sat on a ledge in the cave and pulled her backpack off pulling out an energy bar and a bottle of water.  She eyed the joints in the bag and smiled.  “No, not right now,” she giggled.

She leaned back against the wall and brought her legs up and pulled them in so she could keep warm.  Soon, she drifted off to sleep. When she woke up, she turned on her flashlight and went to the cave opening.  Seeing it was dark outside, she got a little scared and went back into the cave to get her phone.  She returned outside and checked for a signal, but evidently, she was too far below the trail to get a signal.

“Fuck me,” she said and started to cry.  “I’m in real trouble, I will be here all night,” she sobbed.  She went back inside and sat next to her pack.  “Fuck it, I’m getting high so I can sleep,” she said as she sniffed and rubbed her eyes on her sleeves.  In no time, she had finished off the biggest joint in the bag.  “Fuck, this is some good shit,” she said as she lay down and the ledge, her head on her backpack.  Soon she was asleep.

The pot caused her to start dreaming:

She was lying on the ledge when someone’s hand started to touch her breasts, it was pitch black in the cave, she moaned as the big hand squeezed them and leaned up when whoever it was wanted to remove her top and sports bra.  She felt her pussy getting wet from the attention this man was paying to her breasts.   The big hands continued to maul her breasts, and then he pinched her nipples and pulled them.  “Oh my,” she moaned and ran her hand down to her pussy and gave it a squeeze through her shorts.  “Fuck, you’re making me so horny, who are you?” she asked.  The man just grunted and pulled on the waistband of her shorts.  “Oh, you want these off,” she asked in a sexy voice.  “Ok, I’ll take them off for you,” she purred as the shorts and thong came off together.  She gasped when the cool air hit her dripping pussy lips as she opened up her legs.

The man laid on her and she noticed his smell, it was strong, almost a wild animal smell.  “Fuck, I am going to get laid by a mountain man,” she moaned.  “The girls will never believe me fucking a mountain man,” she said as she felt his cock push on the opening of her cunt.  “Oh fuck, you’re huge,” she moaned as she felt him start to stretch out her passageway.  “Oh my god, fuck!” she groaned as her pussy walls finally relaxed enough to accept this monster cock that was penetrating her.  “Fuck me, fuck me hard!” she yelled.

This big man started grunting as he fucked her like nobody in her young life had ever done.  “Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” she yelled as she grabbed his hairy ass and tried to pull him deeper into her.  “Cum in me, please fill me up with your seed,” she moaned.

Suddenly, the big man stopped stroking her pussy and pulled out, he flipped her over onto her knees and pushed the giant cock back into her pussy, and started fucking her from behind. “Oh yes, fuck me, slap my ass!” she yelled as she was pushing back against him.  He pushed his big finger into her asshole that had her cum over it.  “Ouch, easy,” she yelled.  “You fucking dirty boy, you want my ass, don’t you?” she moaned.  “Take it, fuck my ass with that monster cock,” she moaned as he was fucking her hard.  “Fuck, cumming again!” she yelled and squirted all over this stud that was ravaging her.  He pulled his cock out of her pussy and placed it at her asshole and thrust the monster cock into her in one hard thrust grunting loudly as he did. 

“Oh my fucking god!” she yelled, “yes, fuck my ass, tear it up,” she moaned as she pushed back against his thrusting.  “Fuck, cumming again!” she yelled and squirted all over him again.

From that point, she was just there as his fuck toy. He took her ass hard, then pulled out and rammed his cock deep into her cunt again and released his seed into her.  His load was so big that when he pulled out, she had his semen running down both thighs to her knees.

She collapsed onto the ledge.  Her dreams keep going all night long.  This mountain man fucked her at least six more times until finally he stopped and left her dreams.

Cathy woke; she heard voices calling her name.  “In here!” she yelled as she started to stand from the ledge.  “Ouch,” she moaned and lay back down.  “I hurt so bad,” she moaned. “What happened to me?” she asked out loud.

Just then she saw a flashlight shine on the roof of the cave.  A ranger came around the corner and put the flashlight onto Cathy.  “Oh my god miss, what happened, who did this to you?” he asked.

“Did what?” she asked then she looked down at her naked body.  It was dirty.  She had scratches and hickeys on her tits.  She could see between her legs, there was an enormous pool of cum that had collected between her legs.  Her pussy lips were swollen, and she could feel that her asshole was too. 

“It was a dream, I was dreaming that a big hairy man was fucking me last night?” she cried.  “How could this happen, who would do this?” she asked.

The two rangers that had found her just stared at each other.  “Miss, we’ve had reports of Bigfoot sightings the last few weeks in this exact area,” the first one explained.  “Tell us more about this dream,” he said.

The second ranger spoke into his radio, “roger that, we have found the missing woman.  We need a helicopter up here stat!” he ordered.  “It’s happened again.”

“What’s happened again,” Cathy asked. 

“Ma’am, we have strong evidence to believe that you were bred last night by Bigfoot,” the first ranger answered her.  “Another hiker experienced the same thing a week ago,” he said.  “From what we found, it looks like this is his cave,” he continued.  "That is how we found you so quickly at first light,” he continued.  “Harry here had a hunch so we started our search here this morning.”

The second ranger asked Cathy, “Miss, did you happen to step on a rock on the trail and slide off the side and into a crevice?”

“Uh, yes, that is exactly what happened, how did you know?” she asked. 

The two rangers looked at each other.  “Well, we think this is Bigfoot’s breeding season since it is early spring,” the first one answered.  “He is basically hunting mates,” is our theory.  “He put that rock there so someone would fall into the crevice,” he continued. “We’re going to have to shut this trail down.”

******

Sherry and Janice ran up to the gurney once the medics cleared the copter blades.  They were on either side of Cathy who was wrapped in a blanket.  They both had tears in their eyes and kissed her deeply.  “You scared the fuck out of us,” Janice said.  “We thought we’d never see you again!” 

“I love you so much,” Sherry yelled over the helicopter noise.  “Thank god you’re ok,” she said then kissed her before the medics loaded Cathy into an ambulance that sped off.

“Did you smell her?” Sherry asked Janice.

“Yeah, smelled like a bear or a wolf,” Janice replied.  “What the hell happened to her?” she asked the ranger.

“We will need to leave that for the report, ma’am,” he replied.  “We consider this an active investigation.”

Cathy was released the next day from the hospital and taken to her parent's house to recover. 

About three weeks later, Cathy called her mother into the bathroom.

“Mom, look at my belly, is this normal?” she asked. 

“Oh my,” her mother sighed.  “Cathy, dear…have you been sick to your stomach any?” she asked.

“Well, as a matter of fact, I have been sick for two mornings in a row, why?” she replied.  “No, you don’t think!” she groaned and covered her mouth with her hand. 

“No way am I carrying a Bigfoot!”

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments