Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thick: When Jordan Fucked Lexi

"This is the tale of how Jordan met his first client, Lexi."

7
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“So, what’s your name?" Jordan said, behind the camera.

“Alexis. But you can call me Lexi.”

“Well, Lexi... if some of our viewers didn’t know, we have some history together. And, this is your first time doing porn, am I correct?" Jordan said.

“Yes, it is.”

“What made you do porn?"

She thought about the obvious answer, which was monetary reasons. But, she took another direction, which she thought of when Jordan was “recruiting” her months earlier.

A few months earlier...

“I have an idea of doing a little... Film,” Jordan said to her. “I couldn’t help but notice your beauty from afar.”

“Well, it’s not the first time I’ve gotten that corny line. Thank you, but I’ve got a boyfriend,” She lied.

“No, you don’t.”

“Excuse me? Yes, I do,” Lexi said.

“That was just an excuse to get rid of me. You see, I’m kind of good at reading people, which is kind of why I picked up a camera in the first place.”

Lexi tilted her head inquisitively, then said to Jordan...

“Then read me."

“Okay... Firstly, no ring on your finger. Secondly, your facial expressions scream ’I just got out of a relationship.’ Third-” He got interrupted.

“Are you saying I have ’Resting Bitch Face’?” Lexi said.

“I didn’t say it, you did. Do I need to go on?"

“Hmm, no. I’m curious. What is the third?" Lexi said.

“Even though you’re really attractive, you’re self-conscious about some aspects of your body,” Jordan said, looking at her body from head to toe.

“Isn’t that every woman?"

“Oh, come on! Just admit it. Am I right or not?" Jordan said, with a hint of curiousness.

“You might be. What kind of film are you doing?"

Jordan laughed.

“Oh, sweetheart, the kind that will make you famous or infamous immediately,” Jordan said, getting closer to her. Slowly, Lexi began to realize what it was.

“It’s a porno, isn’t it?" Lexi said.

Jordan nodded. Lexi started to leave.

“Lexi, Lexi... I’m starting my own agency. You would actually be my first client.”

“So? What if my mom saw this? What if some of my family saw this? After this goes on the internet, my current job is gone,” She said.

“I’ll give you a job as my assistant after I pay you. It’s the least I can do. Do we have a deal?" Jordan asked.

“Hey, new job, I get paid, win-win, right? Deal,” Lexi said.



Current day, on-camera...

“Well, we’ve met. A girl's got rent, first of all. Secondly, my ex-” Lexi got interrupted.

“So I was right! I knew it!” Jordan said from behind the camera.

“Didn't want to admit it, but yeah. I kind of want to show the bastard what he’s missing,” Lexi said.

“Ooh. I agree with you there. Why won’t you start by taking your clothes off?" Jordan said, turned on. Lexi saw that. She felt Jordan’s crotch area softly, biting her lip. Her breathing became a bit harder.

The two matched eyes before Jordan asked Lexi, “Two more questions. When did these babies come in? And... Are these all-natural?”

“I wouldn’t call myself an ’early bloomer.’ These came in relatively on-time, looking back at it,” she said, unzipping Jordan’s pants and lowering his underwear, revealing his very well-endowed erection. She started jerking it, gently. “One summer they just came in. Just boom. My ass had already grown in. I was already a cheerleader. Boys started fawning for me. As for your second question, these babies are all-natural C-cups,” she said, before sucking him off gently.

“Mmm. Funny how shit works, huh? It's still that way,” he said.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

“Yup, but doesn’t every girl have that problem?" Lexi said softly, spitting on his erection. Saliva formed nicely on his erection. Lexi was both taken aback and impressed by how big it was.

“Wow. You’ve got a big cock,” she said.

“Yeah. I get that a lot.”

“I bet you do,” she said with a smile.

She started to suck slowly. She spit on his erection. He chuckled.

“Ooh, you’re a nasty one, are you?"

She kept jerking and sucking him off deeper. Her tongue danced downwards. She started playing with his balls. Jordan felt that climax coming quick. He never comes this quick. Lexi then heard a moan from him.

“Mmm, yeah. Keep sucking.”

“You like that?" Lexi said, spitting on his rock hard erection again.

Lexi began to fondle her breasts as he moaned. She knew he liked it, but she was surprised that came out of her. It turned her on more. She rubbed his testicles as she sucked. She started to tit-fuck him. As her perky breasts bounced on his volcanic erection, she asked, “Mmm, you want this ass?" with a hint of tease in her voice.

“Fuck yeah, I want it,” Jordan replied.

Lexi turned around and showed him her underwear. She had on pink panties that somewhat showed her voluptuous cheeks. He quickly dropped said panties.

“Ooh, let me see that pussy. Mmm.”

She bent over, showing her ass in his face. Jordan then grabbed Lexi by her voluptuous hips and began to eat her treasure.

“Ugh. Ugh, fuck me. Ugh.”

“You like that shit? Huh?"

SMACK. SMACK.

“Yess...”

Jordan smacked Lexi’s buttocks, which made her moan again.

“You like this dick? Say you like this dick.”

“Ughhh... I like this dick...”

Lexi cupped her breasts, then played with her nipples, tasting herself, looking directly at Jordan.

“Fuck me with your cock."

Jordan started to penetrate her with more feeling than he ever did before. She never had someone that big inside her before.

“It’s so tight,” Jordan said, with an animalistic growl to him.

“Ugh. Ugh. Goddamn. Fuck me,” she moaned.

Lexi fought moans, to no avail. She looked directly at him while she was getting fucked. She moaned louder and louder. Jordan penetrated her deeper and deeper.

“Ugh! Ugh! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Ugh!"

SMACK.

“Yeahhh..."

With every smack and deep stroke, her treasure got wetter and creamier by the second. Jordan’s climax was coming quickly. She looked at him and sucked her fingers while fingering herself.

“I’m coming. I’m coming.”

“Ugh... Come inside me...” Lexi said, moaning.

He kept fucking her with deep strokes until the familiar sound of...

“Ughhhhhhhhhh...” Jordan climaxed in Lexi’s sweet treasure. She then fondled herself and looked at their respective juices. She licked her lips and sucked said juices off her fingers.

“Tastes good, don’t it?" Jordan said. “How does it feel to be a porn star?"

After the scene...

“Lexi, I just want you to know, you did good in there. You have a future in this. You’re sexy as hell. But, this business has a short life span. But, I know this... This ain’t for everybody,” Jordan said.

She nodded.

“Anyway... Here’s your money.”

She looked at the money and put it in her chest.

“So, Jordan, when do I start? Because I have some... Ideas for this agency,” Lexi said.

“Lexi, with your mind and my eyes... We can do this,” Jordan said, putting his hands on her shoulders.

“Your eyes? More like my eyes. I have an eye for beauty too.”

“You’re saying you want to be a ’recruiter’, so to speak? Eh, what the hell? You got it,” Jordan said.

She kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks, boss.”

This would be the beginning of a very unique partnership in the adult film and modeling world. Lexi would soon be famous... but for what price?

 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments