Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage Parlor

"My first sexual experience at a massage parlor."

36
8 Comments 8
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I keenly remember the desperate yearnings of my teenage years. Hormones were flowing through my veins like a flooded creek after a spring storm, but I languished miserably in a sexual desert. Just looking at girls filled me with an insatiable desire which I could lower only by habitual masturbation, often five times a day.

This practice kept me from going crazy but left me feeling unfulfilled, as there was no doubt in my mind that the real thing would be many times more satisfying than the fantasy. But there seemed to be nothing I could do about it. I was painfully shy around girls. I would get nervous, actually shaking at times when I tried to break out of my shell. The mental fog of adolescence worsened my outlook, convincing me that I would be a virgin forever. It was a depressing time.

When I was 19, I became aware of a massage parlor in my town called Finnlander Sauna and Massage. One time, while dressing in the locker room at the local gym, I overheard a conversation between two men an aisle away. They were talking about the parlor. One of them said that it was nothing but a disguised whorehouse that the city should shut down. He had gone in there one time to check it out and had been propositioned. He was expressing disgust, but the info I gleaned from their discussion piqued my interest.

I also noticed an ad for the parlor running daily in the Sports section of the local paper. It promised men relaxation and stress relief through massage by women. I was intrigued. My curiosity rose even higher when there was a short blurb in the paper one day, recapping recent arrests and stating that a masseuse at the parlor had been charged with prostitution.

The combination of all this information got me thinking that this might be a way to end my sexual isolation. I wanted sex. I didn't care if I had to pay for it, if it was a way to get past my anxieties and satisfy the intense cravings. I didn't know what would happen at the parlor, but I felt sure something would. I didn't even know how much money to bring with me, but I figured $50 should be enough. So, one day I drove over there. The entrance was on the backside of a Sears store, discreetly positioned so few would see who was going in.

I was very nervous walking from my car to the entry. There was an outer glass door leading into a foyer with a locked wooden door with a doorbell on the side. My hand was quivering as I rang the bell. After the eternity of possibly thirty seconds, a woman opened the door and motioned me in.

I think that my fears and excitement put my brain into a state of hyper-alertness in which I took in every detail of what was happening. I immediately noticed the lights seemed dimmer. There was a discernable scent in the air, although I could not guess what it was. I saw the sign on the wall stating the price as $12 for a half-hour massage; or $20 for a full hour. In my head, I made the instant decision to go with the half-hour when asked. But what got my attention the most was the masseuse.

I guessed she was mid-thirties, fitting my idea of an "older woman", an enormous turn-on for me. She had on a skimpy low-cut dress that ended high up on her long smooth legs. Black high heels accentuated her curves. She had a slutty look that I found most appealing. I knew right away that I was on track for something, although I still didn't know what. I had visions of putting my hand up under her dress. My heart was pounding wildly, and I started sweating from excitement. She undoubtedly noticed my obvious nervousness.

"What can I do for you today?"

"I'd like a massage."

"Have you been here before?"

"No."

"How old are you?" she asked with a slightly suspicious look.

"19."

"Ahh, ok. Sorry, guy, but you can't come in. You have to be 21."

"Why?" I asked with palpable disappointment in my voice.

"That's the legal age. I'm sorry, but it's the law."

I blushed from embarrassment, walking back out without saying another word. Shit! I'd been on the cusp of getting somewhere until she shot me down. I cursed all the way home. Would my frustrations never cease?

Two months went by. I still thought about the parlor. That sexy masseuse haunted my fantasies in an ever-increasing variety of scenarios. I decided to try again. What was the worst that could happen? They'd turn me away again. So what? I went back to ring the doorbell again, trying to act more relaxed and confident. If asked, I was prepared to say I was 22. But this time, no one did. A different gal let me in, collected my $12, then showed me around. She wasn't as seductive as the first woman I saw there, but her revealing outfit gave me the same impression. I was very pumped. I was in, and I was going to find out what it was all about. Yeah!

I undressed in the locker room, putting on the one-piece wrap they provided for all their clients. I meandered around briefly, showering, then trying out the sauna and jacuzzi. I wanted to appear casual to keep from revealing my urgency for what I really wanted. I later learned this was a game most customers play. One had to give the appearance that the sex was just a part of the overall service, not the main driving factor. It was not manly to appear desperate.

After what I gauged to be sufficient time spent on the peripheral amenities, I walked out into the lounge, where the girls relaxed while waiting for customers. A girl was sitting there whom I had not seen before. She was smoking a cigarette while watching the TV. She looked up at me. I didn't want to sit down as I felt my shyness would keep me from making conversation, thus producing an awkward silence I would not be able to overcome. So, I immediately asked the brilliant question:

"Are you a masseuse?"

She smiled. "Yes."

"Would you like to give me a massage?" I asked her in a nervous tone.

"Sure. Do you have your ticket?" I handed her the ticket the first girl had given me after paying.

"Great. Come this way."

I followed her down the hallway. She was a short girl in her mid-twenties, maybe 5' 3", pleasantly attractive, with shoulder-length brown hair. She was wearing a tight black top and black shorts that clung rather nicely to her nice firm ass. I felt like I was walking into a fabulous dream that was tantalizingly real. I was tense yet giddy, bursting with excitement while trying to look cool. At the end of the hall, she opened the door to the massage room. The lights were down low. There were only two items in the room, the massage table and a wooden table with oils and towels.

"Go ahead and lay face down, head on the pillow. I need to process the ticket at the front desk. It will only take a minute. I'll be back."

I lay down. I was scared. As promised, she came back into the room quickly, closing the door. I felt like we were the only two people in the universe. She turned the dimmer on the lights down even lower. Time was moving slowly for me, increasing my awareness of everything. All my senses were fully alive.

"My name is Sandy."

I should have told her my name, but my brain was not in the normal operating mode. My reply was lame: "Okay."

"Have you been here before?"

"No."

"Ever had a massage before?"

"No."

"Okay, well, I promise I won't bite. You just relax and enjoy. It is all for your pleasure."

I wanted to relax, but it was impossible. Sandy started to massage my shoulders and upper back. I wanted to experience it, to enjoy the sensations, but I was afraid. It was the first time in my life a woman had ever sensually touched me. I felt like I wanted to tell her that secret, it would maybe calm me if she knew. But I couldn't say it. I closed my eyes to focus on the feel of her soft hands moving around my back.

"You know, it might be more comfortable without the wrap. Shall we take it off?"

The only answer I could manage was, again: "Okay."

She reached over and undid the two snaps holding the wrap on me. I lifted slightly to allow her to take it off completely. I was now nude. For the first time that counted, I was naked with a woman. I tried to be calm, but I had no control over my system. I felt her hands moving across my ass in long curving motions. I had never felt such warmth. I loved it, but fear was causing my heart to race. I couldn't think. Everything was on the sensory level. I focused on her touch, the quiet, the softness, the lightness of being, with the anticipation of an explosion. Time was suspended. My body and soul were in her hands. She rubbed my backside, neck to toes, then said:

"Okay, honey, you can turn over now."

I did. I was hyper-aware of being naked, intensely anticipating what would happen next. Sandy massaged my shoulders, squeezing her hands in circular motions on the muscles. I thought my heart would come through my chest when I put my right hand on the back of her thigh. The terrified part of my soul fully expected to feel her hand slapping mine away. But she kept on with the massage as I caressed her leg. My courage increased. I slid my hand up to feel her ass. I glowed with an indescribable joy as I touched a woman sexually for the first time in my life. Again, I thought she might brush my hand off, but she didn't make any such move. My confidence was growing. As her hands moved further down, I reached up to feel her breast. She let me fondle it. I wanted to scream with joy. It was happening! It was real! I was being sexual with a woman! My god! I was thrilled!

Sandy remained quiet as she moved down the table to massage my legs. I put my hand back to my side. She spent a few minutes rubbing my legs before coming back up to my chest. I put my eager palm back on her ass. She looked at me while asking me the most beautiful question I had ever heard:

"Would you like to make it complete, honey?"

I looked at her for a few seconds. I answered while smiling softly: "Sure."

"It's ten by hand, twenty by mouth."

"Yeah, okay, uh ... yeah. By mouth."

Sandy then leaned over and took my cock in her hands, caressing and stroking it, before lowering her head down to take me in her mouth. I moaned. I felt incredible warmth as she started to move her lips up and down. The only problem was, I wasn't hard. The intensity of the experience combined with my fear was keeping me flaccid. I felt blocked. She tried for a minute or two before pulling her mouth off. I was terrified that I had ruined it, that she wouldn't finish me. She came back up, looking into my eyes.

"You're stressing, baby. Just relax. It's okay."

"I'm sorry. I'm trying."

"Don't try, baby, just let it flow. It will happen if you let go and let me do you."

She squeezed both my nipples between her fingers, twisting them gently. As they are sensitive, I let out an involuntary moan. She smiled as she looked into my eyes:

"Tell me, baby, is this your first time ever?

"Yes!" I squealed out with a powerful sense of relief.

"I thought so. It's ok, just relax and let me take care of you."

This beautiful angel then leaned down and kissed my mouth, sliding her tongue in, rubbing it against mine. All my fears evaporated. The tension drained out of me. I felt like I was floating on a cloud high in the heavens as she pressed her mouth into mine, while lovingly scraping my taut nipples with her fingernails. She took her time until she sensed that I was relaxed. She then went back down to find my cock rock hard and ready. She giggled as she held it up straight so I could see her licking it a little before taking it into her mouth again. I watched as she slid her hot wet lips up and down on my shaft over and over. I was buzzing with joy, submerged in the ecstasy of absolute sexual pleasure. She gave me a blowjob that I will remember long after I die. As I felt my climax coming on, I squeezed her breast in my hand, feeling its fullness as my semen squirted into her hungry mouth. I screeched and moaned until she finished.

"There you go! How was that, baby?"

I couldn't answer. I was too numb.

"Hmm, that good, huh? Fantastic! Just one thing, honey, next time, keep the volume down, or we'll have to put a muzzle on you. Got it? Okay, I'm going to go clean up a bit. Pay me before you leave."
 

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

I gave Sandy the $38 in my pocket before I left. I saw her quite a few times after that. I even tried a few other girls too, but none were nearly as good as her. She erased many years of frustration in that thirty-minute session in that dimly lit room in that seedy massage parlor. I will never forget her. Some may think it lowball that my first sexual experience was with a prostitute, but I think it was top-notch. Perhaps the most valuable result of the encounter was I lost my shyness with women, learning to relax and communicate with them more easily. Not long after that, I met a girlfriend who was happy to share the joys of sex with me.  

Thank you forever, sweet Sandy!

Published 
Written by Koba17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments