Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Dancer

"He wanted her to dance for him, and she wanted to do it as well!"

23
5 Comments 5
11.9k Views 11.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words

My best friend was getting married in a few days and as the "best man", it was my responsibility to put together the bachelor party. Me and Robert had run together for many years and we had been through a lot. He went through my divorce with me, helping me to keep grounded and realizing that it wasn't the end of the world, I thought it was. And I, in return, helped him over the death of his father a couple years back. We had been through many other adventures (and misadventures!) over the years and we were tight - we each knew the other had our backs no matter what was going on.

So since this was Robert's first (and hopefully only) marriage, I needed to make sure it went off without a hitch. My first assignment was the bachelor party. And so after making the necessary arrangements for the hotel suite and the liquor "refreshments", the last thing I needed to secure was the... entertainment.

Robert and I had a favorite strip club where we had whiled away more than a few hours looking and dreaming about all the "pussies" that strutted around. I knew what he liked in a girl. He fancied blondes and so I wanted to find someone to make his last night as a bachelor memorable. I also had met and got to know Robert's bride, Anna, and I knew that she would be ok with the party. (It always amazed me how many women got crazy over their fiance' having a bachelor party, especially if there was a stripper involved!)

A few nights before the party, I went to the strip club in hopes of finding one of the girls who would be interested in a little moonlighting and extra money.

I entered the club out of the bright sunshine and my eyes took a few moments to adjust to the darkness. I stepped in through the club's front entry and paid the cover charge and went on inside, groping my way to one of the tables close to the stage so I could check out the girls. I knew that most of the single guys sat by the stage hoping to get a sniff or a feel. The one nice thing about sitting "on the meat rack", as it was called, is that you were sure get a close up look at a variety of pussy and boobs. And if you were really lucky in the subdued light, one of the girls might get up close and personal as she kneels on the stage in front of you and there would be a pussy in your face for a few fleeting seconds.

The tables at the club each had four chairs around them - apparently, everyone comes there with three buddies! So I got rid of two of the chairs right off, then moved the other two chairs around, arranging them so that when one of the strippers joined me at the table, I could still see the stage while talking to her. I reclined deep into my chair, relaxing for a few minutes with a beer.

The sweet, tall blonde dancing on stage moved through her second song, her long red dress crumpled at the edge of the stage, by the stairs. She slid to the floor, her back against the stripper pole, her strippy "fuck me" shoes rocked back on their stiletto heels. She spread her legs wide and ran her hands down the inside of her thighs toward her skimpy red g-string. She hooked her thumbs under the panties as her fingers pressed on the surface and highlighted the folds of her pussy. She thrust her chest out, her head back in pretend masturbation. She rocked to the heavy beat of the music, her hands rubbing on red nylon. As the song ended she got up, gathered her clothes and walked to the back of the stage. Another girl came on with the next song, a redhead this time, and I watched casually as she began her set.

That's when I felt fingertips dragged across my shoulders, right to left.

"Hey baby," she purred as she rounded my chair. She let her manicured nails trickle from my shoulder down my arm. "Would you like some company?"

It was the blonde that was just on stage. I looked her up and down once. Her wavy hair fell past over her shoulders before it cascaded down her back to just below her shoulder blades. Her shimmering eye makeup created a slightly cat-like effect, her red lipstick thick and moist. She had changed from the red dress she had worn on stage and now wore a tight, shiny silver dress that held her breasts together and round. The dress had thin spaghetti straps and the front had a deep V that emphasized her ample cleavage. The dress fit her like a second skin and stopped just below her ass, leaving her tan, bare legs spread shoulder-width apart, straddling my left leg. Her black platform shoes added almost five inches to her height. Without them, she was probably five-foot-four.

"Tight little body." I thought to myself.

I gently, almost casually, slid my hand up the back of her calf, behind her knee. "Well, that sounds like a pretty good suggestion," I said with a wry smile. She slid her leg around and nestled into my lap, her right arm easing around my shoulders. Her left hand pressed to the buttons of my shirt.

"My name is Honey. What's yours, sexy?"

"Well Honey," I said with a smile, "I'm Nick."

"Nick, I like that name. Are you having a good time?"

"I am now!" This made her smile with me.

"You're cute."

"You're pretty hot yourself there, Honey. That's one sexy dress you've got."

"You really like it?" she asked. She leaned back and ran her hands up her sides to her breasts. "I like how it shows off my tits. Look you can see my nipples getting hard for you." She squeezed both nipples playfully through the dress. I grinned and she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I also like how easily it lets me touch my pussy." Her voice was heavy and wet. "Do you want me to touch it for you?" I felt her hot breath on my neck.

"Sure, I'd love to see you touch yourself."

Her hand immediately slid up her thigh. She sucked in a quick gasp of breath.

"Mmmmmm. You've made me wet already! You're going to have to help me relieve myself, Sugar. Want to go in the back room? It's dark and we'll be alone there." Her moist lips brushed my ear. "I want you to touch me." I swallowed hard.

She pulled back a bit to look me in the eyes and judge my reaction. She didn't need to - her soft, pouty look was perfect. She gently tugged my hand and we got up and walked to the back, her leading the way and me admiring the view. I followed her around behind the stage and down a short hallway to a back room.

"Have a seat, baby and we'll get this party started!" she said pointing to a fat leather couch. I sank deep into the old couch (it had obviously seen a LOT of use!). Honey walked over to a table and pushed the play button on a small portable stereo - what the kids call a "boombox". As the music began playing, she came back in front of me and began her striptease.

"So what brought you here tonight, Nick?" she began making small talk as she danced.

"Actually, I came here to see if one of you girls would like to make a little extra money," I said.

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"Well, my best friend is getting married in a few days and I need to find a girl to perform at his bachelor party. I know that some of the girls here "moonlight" at different jobs and I was hoping to find one of you that would like to make some extra side money. I don't know how much you girls make a night, but it can't be a whole lot if you girls have to find other jobs as well." I explained. "My friend is really into blondes which is why I am here with you!"

"I see, well I'm glad you did come to me, sweetie. Sure, I'd love to perform at your friends' bachelor party. What kind of money are we talking about?"

"I got $200.00 to spend. I figured that would get us a few dances, get the man of the hour a lap dance, and make everyone happy."

"That sounds fine to me. So your friend likes blondes? What else is he into? I mean how should I dress? Does he like costumes or should I just dress regular?"

"Costumes?" I asked.

"Yeah you know, does he like the little schoolgirl thing? The hot secretary type? That sort of thing."

"Oh no, I don't think that will be necessary. Just wear something hot like you have now is fine."

Honey blushed a bit. "Well thank you for thinking this outfit is hot. Yes, I would love to dance at your friend's bachelor party. It sounds like a lot of fun and I could use the money. Your right, this job doesn't pay crap once you take out all the deductions. We also have to pay a certain percentage to the bartender, the DJ, and the owners as well. So our paychecks aren't great by the time they get to us."

"Good, then we have a deal. The bachelor party is being held at The Village in room 213 on Saturday the 14th at 8:00 pm. Is that ok with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. I will see if one of the girls will switch shifts with me. Since it's on a Saturday, it shouldn't be a problem - it's one of our busier nights and we make more money on Friday and Saturday nights."

"Great! I'm sure Robert will be thrilled with you!" I said.

"Robert is his name, is it? Good," she said with a sexy smile. "Now that we have Robert taken care of, what can I do for you darling?" she said.

Immediately Honey pushed between my legs. She put her hands on my thighs, leaning over so I could see down the V of her dress. She smiled as she saw my reaction. Standing, she pulled my hands to her thighs. "That's it, lover," she instructed, "push it up over my hips." Her hands reached around to her panties and pulled them aside, revealing her soft pussy lips. She slid a finger along the glistening slit then up her body to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Want a taste?" I nodded, and she dipped her finger once more into her slippery pussy and then put it to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the wet finger in, sucking and licking on it, savoring her taste. "Oh baby, that's some talented tongue you have! I'd love to see how you use it on my pussy!" She turned and then sat down, pressing her tight little ass into my lap. My hard cock pushed up trying to poke through my jeans.

"Oh, my!" she teased, "I see you're as turned on as I am." She ground her ass cheeks along my shaft. Her hands guided mine between her legs. "If you rub my pussy, baby, I'll cum for you." She pressed my fingers into her wet folds. "Oh Yeah! Rub it fast!" I obliged, rubbing my fingers through her slippery pussy lips and over her throbbing clit. Moaning, she ground more aggressively onto my cock, feeling the hardness between her ass cheeks and she squirmed and wriggled on my lap.

Once she had my cock hard enough to drive a railroad spike through a concrete block, she moved on to further exploration. Her fingers tugged at my shirt, untucking it from my pants. Playfully, she undid my belt and unbuttoned the top of my jeans. Her mischievous look told me she wasn't finished.

"I'm going to make you come. I want to feel your sticky come on my fingers," she said. Her delicate nails reached my steel-hard shaft. Her body was pressed tightly against mine and her naked tits pressed against my chest. I could feel her rock hard nipples poking at me as if to punch holes in me. Her mouth at my left ear.

"Unnhhh. Mmmmmmm. Let me feel your hard cock. I want it inside me. Can you feel my wet pussy? Are you going to fuck me hard? Unnnhhh" She was now stroking my full length. "Come on, baby, let me feel you come."

She stroked faster. Quickly she slid down to her knees, her face in my crotch. In one swift motion, she unzipped my zipper and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmmffff," she bobbed her wet mouth on my cock. One, two, three deep throat motions and I was ready to burst. "mmmMMM!"

"That's it, baby, take it!" I exploded deep into her mouth. A few more bobs and she climbed up again.

"Now that's what I call fun." Her mischievous grin again. I sat back in the couch panting and nodded. She straddled my lap and my shrinking cock and leaned forward to kiss me, then laid her head on my chest as I slowly regained myself.

* * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * *

A few days later the night of the bachelor party had arrived. The hotel suite was appropriately decorated using condom balloons, a punchbowl filled with "hobo punch" (a punch made by mixing rum, vodka, and tequila, with fruit juices frozen into ice cubes), a couple inflatable "love dolls", and other decorations suitable for the last free night as a single guy!

I arrived a little early to get things set up and to insure everything was ready for the "guest of honor". Since this was supposed to be a surprise bachelor party, everyone else arrived before I went to get Robert. Coming back to the party, he was duly surprised since I had used the excuse that I had to make sure an out of town client had gotten settled in at the hotel prior to tomorrow's business meeting! Once the party got going good, the doorbell rang.

"Hi Honey! Welcome to the party!" I said answering the door.

"Hi Sweets, I hope you don't mind, but I brought along my roomate, Tina. I thought she could help entertain all of you along with me... it won't cost anything extra, we'll just split the $200 since it will all go to the rent anyway." she said.

"Sure! The more the merrier! Hi Tina! Come on in girls, the bar is right over here!" I said, holding the door for the two girls. Honey and Tina came in and I got them both a glass of punch. At their request, I watered their drinks down a bit so they wouldn't get as drunk as the rest of us were getting! They each took a seat between a couple of us guys (Honey made sure she sat next to me which made me feel pretty good!)

"Well, are you boys ready for a little entertainment?" Honey asked after a bit. The resultant hoots and applause answered her question immediately. She smiled broadly. "Ok let us go get changed and we'll heat this party up!" The two girls stepped into the bedroom with their little clothes bags. Us guys refreshed our drinks and got settled into our chairs, eagerly anticipating the evenings' show.

A few minutes later Honey came out of the bedroom. She was wearing a very revealing metallic gold halter top that was cut to right below her tits and had a large cut out that showed a lot of her cleavage. For a bottom, she had a micro-short skirt that didn't cover up much at all - in fact, you could see her matching gold g-string under the bottom of the skirt. Her whole outfit fit her so tight it looked like it was painted on her. She wore matching gold metallic thigh-top boots with six-inch stiletto heels. She was quite a sight and my cock responded instantly.

Honey began her routine, dancing to the music and giving us all a great show. The way she moved and gyrated made sitting in the chair more than a little uncomfortable! Then she danced her way over in front of me. Looking down, I knew she saw the prominent bulge in my pants because she smiled as she looked at me, licking her lips seductively and wriggling her hips at me. When she turned and sat in my lap grinding her ass in my crotch I about lost it! She knew what she was doing, though. She finished her set and then went back into the bedroom for a moment to get dressed and afterward came over to sit next to me.

Next Tina came in to dance for us. Tina was dressed in a classic sexy schoolgirl outfit; you know, the plaid ultra mini skirt, the white sleeveless top cut so far up the bottom of her tits could be seen and with a V-neck so wide and open you could see her very ample cleavage, the nerdy black frame glasses and the pigtails in her shoulder-length brunette hair. She was very hot looking as well and all the guys hooted when they first saw her.

She began her dancing and once again, the chair I was in got really uncomfortable.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

But this time, Honey was there to help. As I watched Tina dance for all of us, Honey put one arm around my neck and began nibbling on my ear, and kissing my neck. She rubbed my chest with the other hand working her way down to my aching cock. She put her hand on the straining bulge in my pants.

"Mmmm baby, is that for me?" she cooed, rubbing my cock and licking my earlobe.

"Yeah, anytime you want it, beautiful!" I remarked, playing along. I knew these girls were professionals and that this was all part of the tease, so I just wanted to keep the fantasy going.

She looked at me and smiled. "I'll keep that in mind, lover!" and then kissed me on the cheek. She continued rubbing and kissing me as Tina finished up her set. When the girls had finished, they sat down with us. Of course, we were all gentlemen - we knew not to touch them or anything and they appreciated our manners. We offered the girls a drink (properly diluted with water) and they sat with us drinking and keeping us company.

Honey and Tina each did another set and then their job was done. But they enjoyed our company and so they stayed for a while after "work" to party with us. Once their dancing was out of the way, they were off work so they were allowed regular strength drinks. I gave each one a glass of our punch and we enjoyed the rest of the party.

About 2:30 a.m., the bachelor party broke up and the guest started leaving. By 3:00 almost everyone had gone home. Tina and Honey remained as did the guest of honor, Robert. Finally, Robert had had enough and Tina turned to Honey, whispering something in her ear. Then she turned to Robert.

"Robert, would you be a sweetheart and walk me to my car? I don't like walking alone this late at night."

"Sure. C'mon, babe," he said, and the two of them left the hotel room.

"Are they going to be ok?" Honey asked me.

"Oh yeah. Robert is a good guy and he can handle his liquor...he can outdrink me most nights!" I told her.

"Good. I worry about Tina sometimes. She hasn't been at this very long and is still kind of naive," Honey told me.

"So Honey, why didn't you go with Tina?"

"Because, love, you made me an offer I can't refuse!" she said, kissing me full on the lips as she reached for my cock. By now, the bulge had subsided some, but her hand gripping it brought my cock back to life rapidly.

"I see he still wants to play!"

She moved slowly towards me and started kissing me like I've never been kissed before. Her tongue entered my mouth and instantly I felt a tingling sensation all over my body. My hand reached down and touched her exposed thigh.

"Oooh," Honey cooed softly. She got up, moved between my spread legs and leaned over, her cleavage in my face.

"Let's give him a little more room, shall we?" she said.

Her hands reached down to slowly remove my belt and pull down my pants, peeling them off slowly. She smiled broadly as she looked down at my hard, twitching cock standing up to attention, begging to be kissed and caressed.

"My goodness!" she said with a genuine gasp.

I should tell you here that I have a cock that, when hard, is eight inches long and two inches thick. And right at the moment, Honey was seeing it in all its glory! She licked her lips as she looked at it and I saw the excitement in her eyes.

"No wonder it felt so big in your pants earlier!" she said.

She wrapped her fingers around the warm shaft, hard as steel. She began slowly pumping it up and down, up and down. Then, gripping it tightly, she leaned forward and went for the head. She sucked and licked it. She curled her warm, soft tongue around it then licked the shaft from the base to the tip of the head. Licking it with the tip of her tongue in long gentle strokes. My cock twitched with excitement. She wanted to devour it.

Holding it by the base, Honey opened her mouth wide and lowered her head down, taking my cock in until it was fully in her mouth. Closing her lips on it, she sucked and twirled her tongue around it, then moved her head slowly up and down, sliding my aching shaft in and out, in and out, never letting the head out of her mouth. She cupped my cum-heavy balls, caressing them, sucking each one gently and licking my shaft from the base all the way up to the tip and back down again. It was exquisite.

But I wasn't ready for this to end, so I pushed her away so that I wouldn't cum just yet. I know she wanted to suck and lick some more but, I wanted more of her. I needed more of her. I stood up and I pulled her up with me. I pulled her close to me.

Resisting the urge to rip her clothes off, I gently slipped my hands around her soft neck and untied the neck halter and let the top drop into a puddle on the floor. Seeing her beautiful full tits once again and knowing this time they were mine, I reached up and took the two fleshy globes in my hands. Her nipples hardened as I held them and I marveled as I examined them. I leaned forward and took one of the stiff nipples in my mouth.

"Ooooh," Honey mewled as she felt my mouth on her tit. She reached up running her fingers through my hair and pulled my face down onto her tit harder, wanting more of it in my eager mouth.

I was as game as her and I began chewing on the thick bud, licking and sucking on it as she gasped and moaned.

As I made a meal of her gorgeous tits, she proceeded to finish undressing me, her fingers fumbling with the buttons on my shirt until she had it opened and then she peeled it back off my shoulders and off me completely. She ran her fingers over my well-developed chest and shoulders as I continued taking my pleasure on her fabulous tit flesh.

But as much as I was enjoying chewing on her tits, I knew there were, even more, delights to come and so I left those full firm globes and headed further down her body.

I peeled off her panties, kissing her abdomen above them, then kissing her thighs as I pulled the g-string down to the floor. Kneeling on the floor with my hands on her tight, firm ass cheeks, Honey parted her legs for me in anticipation for what she hoped I would do next.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I pressed my face into her crotch, deeply inhaling her soft, musky scent before I licked between her legs. Inches away from her damp, hungry pussy, I teased her with small flicks of my tongue against her inner thighs and then across her pussy lips. She reached down and parted her swollen lips for me, wanting me to stop my teasing and lick her wet pink hole.

I slid my tongue into that inviting pussy and as I did I licked her clit, I felt Honey's legs quiver. I licked and sucked and pressed my tongue deep into Honey's sweet pussy, fucking her with my tongue.

Honey could no longer stand and with me firmly fastened to her pussy, she moved back to sit on the edge of the bed and lay back as I continued to devour her greedily. My tongue knew just what to do and how to please a pussy and I wasn't holding anything back, licking her pussy lips and clit using long slow licks with the flat of my tongue, then teasingly flickering the tip around, then inside.

Honey moaned with excitement as my tongue slipped in and out increasing in speed and luxury. She threw her hands aside and grasped at the bed sheets, wailing and writhing. Hot, steamy sweat ran down her body as I drove her mad. Now it was her turn to push me away, she was close to cumming on my face.

I picked Honey up and gently lay her down on her back on the bed. I started kissing her neck and down to her tits once more as I slid my fingers into her wet pussy. I fingered her warm inviting hole, gently rubbing her swollen clit and reaching deep into her pussy, finding and stroking her g-spot. I continued for the longest time and as I caressed every inch of her pussy, Honey returned the favor and stroked and rubbed my erect cock, keeping me hard and ready to enter her.

Finally, the moment I had been waiting for had arrived. I grabbed a condom from the bedside table, ripped open the pack and rolled it over my long, erect cock. Then I parted Honey's trim, tanned legs and positioned myself between them. I looked up at the beautiful girl offering herself to me.

Honey was ready, her tits rose and fell with her panting, her legs trembled in anticipation and her damp, honey-blonde pussy pulsed with desire and need. I took my cock in hand and placed the head at her wet slit. Rubbing my cock head over her pussy lips and clit, Honey squirmed and tried humping up at the stiff member.

"Please, Nick, please!" she whimpered, the lust obvious in her soft husky voice.

I pressed forward slowly, sliding my stiff, hard cock into this beautiful creature an inch at a time. I watched the expression on her face change; her eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open and then into a big "O". She arched her back thrusting her tits into the air and she gripped the sheets at her sides once again.

I pushed deeper and deeper into her, filling her pussy and stretching her wider as I kept pressing forward.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" she said as I burrowed into her. She spread her legs wider and then wrapped them around my hips as I finally hit bottom, pushing against her cervix and my balls nestled against her ass. I paused for a moment to let her adjust to my size, feeling her vise-like pussy gripping my cock in a warm tight hug.

I slowly withdrew leaving just the head inside her before pressing back into her. I began moving in and out of her, slowly at first, but as she got used to my size, with increasing speed.

Honey moaned and reached up to pinch and pull on her nipples as I plowed her pussy. I could tell that I was making her feel things she hadn't felt in a long time, if at all. She tossed her head back and forth, her blonde hair flipping around, She squeezed her tits so hard I was worried she would hurt herself. I grabbed her wrists and held her arms to her sides.

Restraining her arms only served to inflame her more. She wanted it harder and rougher. She thrust her hips up at me, spurring me to shove my cock deeper into her.

"Fuck me, Nick, oh fuck me with that cock."

I kept a slow steady rhythm. Teasing her, torturing her. Her legs felt weak as she wrapped them around me pulling me closer, rubbing her clitoris against my pelvis. Feeling my cock slide in and out of her drove her wild with desire.

Honey dug her fingernails into my back as she moaned into my ear. I knew that I whatever I was doing to her was working! I began thrusting even harder and a bit faster.

"Oh yes Nick, yes... Harder, harder! Oh fuck yeah, that feels so good."

If she wanted more I would give it to her. I pounded into her pussy with everything I had, tearing her pussy up and shoving into her like I was trying to poke a hole in her. I leaned down and sucked her tit into my mouth biting and sucking on her nipple as my cock split her like firewood. Honey's moans as I fucked her senseless filled my ears and the scent of her sexual desire filled my nose. Honey quaked and writhed beneath me as I took my pleasure in her.

We rolled over, and she climbed on top of me. "Nick, I want to ride you, baby."

She straddled me and grabbed my cock, shoving it urgently into her aching pussy. She rode me slowly, up and down, up and down. Honey rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit on my pubic bone and sliding my cock in and out of her hot molten pussy. I looked up at her face, her eyes were clouded with pleasure, and her mouth open as she lost herself in the sensations coursing through her.

I held onto her gyrating hips, pulling her down as I began to thrust up. And so we continued, my hard, stiff cock deep inside her, her fingers toying with her clit, her other hand on her tit, pinching and tugging on her nipple. She felt so hot, so wet, so velvety soft as her pussy hugged my cock. And she was all mine for a few moments on this hot erotic evening.

"Oh God Nick, I'm cumming baby! Please don't stop fucking me." she pleaded suddenly.

"Oh Honey, I'm cumming too! I want to cum inside of you" I said as I began thrusting harder.

"Please, baby, let me feel you cum in my pussy!

The sensations of most intense orgasm I've ever had engulfed my entire body. I shot a huge load of hot sticky cum into her, filling the condom I wore. The pulsing of my cock as I unloaded was enough to trigger Honey's orgasm as well and she screamed out her orgasm as I felt her flood of pussy juices flow past my cock and pour down my hips to the sheet below us. Her pussy clenched and released my cock as the spasms of her orgasm rocked her. She leaned forward, as she came and I held my beautiful Honey in my arms as our mutual orgasm washed over us.

We held each other, savoring the sweet weakness we were both feeling after our intense sexual energies had been released.

We lay there breathing heavily. Looking into each other's eyes. Honey lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her praying this wouldn't be the last time I would be with her. We lay there silently together for the longest time.

"Honey, that was amazing. You're incredible," I said when I finally got my breathing under control. She raised her head and smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"You were pretty wonderful yourself, baby! I haven't cum like that in ages!" she said.

She lay her head back down on my chest and I closed my eyes again. I was in heaven and was glad that Honey was in no hurry for it to end either. She lay in my arms, her own breath calming, the sweet smell of her perfume enveloping my senses now. She looked so beautiful and felt even better. I would have been content to lay there forever.

However after a little while, Honey started to get up.

"Honey, stay with me tonight. I have paid for the room for the night and I had such a great time," I said.

"Relax, baby, I just going to the bathroom to clean up a bit for you. I'd love to spend the night," she said as she leaned over and kissed me softly. I watched my sweet Honey walk across the room, her ass waving at me and her gorgeous body silhouetted in the doorway.

I lay back and thought about how fucking lucky I was. Here I had just had unbelievable sex with what was arguably the most beautiful woman in the world. She wanted to stay the night with me and I couldn't be happier.

When she came out of the bathroom and back to bed, I snuggled up to her, traced my finger down the side of her lovely face, and looked into her eyes.

"Honey, you are so beautiful. I had an amazing time...I'd like to see you again," I said holding my breath a bit while waiting for her answer. I knew she was a stripper, a professional. And I knew she probably heard that same line about a dozen times a night. Still, I hoped I would be different.

She propped herself up on one elbow and looked into my eyes. "Nick, sweetheart, I would love to see you again. Just give me a call. But I expect you to come see me at work sometimes too - I want to dance for you again."

Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments