Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie and the Factory, Chapter 9

"Shawn discovers a glaring flaw in his new business."

3
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Two weeks earlier...

You want to be business partners?

My phone vibrated a few hours later. It was Jaden texting me.

Jaden: I'm intrigued... what kind?

I quickly typed back:

The Factory. You don't even have to be at the joint sometimes. Purely business. Silent.

He replied:

Jaden: Why did you ask me?

I answered quickly:

You have a business mindset. You got a kid. You are the mature one out of us...

After I sent that, he had this to say:

Jaden: What about Bruce?

I chuckled to myself. I got a job made for him already.

Oh, yes. I already got a job waiting for him.

I texted Bruce. I knew he was up. It was the middle of the night. My message was simple and direct.

Yo. You want a job? I'm a partner at The Factory. It's easy as hell. Text me back.

 

Present day...

It was early evening. Myself, Daisy, Bruce, and Jaden were all arriving. All of the girls were mostly there, except...

"Where's Lillian? Girls... Where's Lillian?"

All of the girls pointed toward the office of Milo.

"Oh, shit. I don't even want to know. But... come on, Daisy. We'll be right back, ladies," I said. We went toward Milo's office. My keen sense of hearing sensed something. 

"Hey, you heard that?" I said.

"No. What?"

Then, in the instance, we both heard it.

"Ugh..."

Daisy had a look of death on her face as she busted in on him, not caring or stopping for any reason.

"Ugh! Ugh... Ugh..." Lillian moaned.

"That's right, moan for Big Man. Moan for him!" Milo said slapping her big curvaceous ass, still not seeing or caring about us. Meanwhile, in the doorway...

"Uh, I got questions," I said, looking at Lillian, getting fucked. Her breasts flopped up and down as her moans became rhythmic. Our eyes matched for a split second as she breathily moaned. Her moans intensified as Milo grabbed her neck. I could feel myself getting hard.

"I'm sure you do."

We exited the office with an image that we couldn't erase and I was oddly turned on by it.

"Ok, um, I'm just going to say it outright... does Milo fuck all of you like that? I mean, all of you?" I asked.

"Yeah, most of the girls he likes he fucks. Milo thinks he's a hustler. A stone cold hustler. I told you before. With me, I'm his favorite. Ask them."

"As for Lillian, isn't she..."

"Yeah," Daisy said.

"Oh, damn. You got it bad, huh? I got you."

We returned in the main area where the stage was, only a few new faces arrived. A petite, cute chick with an athletic figure and a curvaceous chick with big breasts and thighs walked in.

"Well, hello, ladies. How you doing?" I said.

"We're here for the dancer openings," One of them said.

"May I ask your names?"

"I'm Peaches."

"You can call me Kitty."

"Oh, this is perfect. But first, ladies, I have this to say... I'm part of the new partnership here at the Factory. My girl, you know her as Charlie, Daisy, will be too. Along with my best friend Jaden. That other big man over there? His name is Bruce. He's our security tonight. Lance and Bruce will rotate. We've had each other's backs for ages. We're trying to make this a thriving business. So, as you can see, I'm taken as of now. So, I won't be trying anything on you. Just use what brought you here. Get your money," I said. The girls looked at me and smiled. "As for you two... we open in a matter of hours. It's amateur night. You two want to try out now? I pick the song. You two dance as provocatively as you feel. We judge. One will perform tonight. Do you understand?"

Danniae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Danniae

They nodded.

When they went to the stage, I picked the song rather quickly. It was an oldie but goodie. It even got a reaction from the others. It was Juvenile's "Back That Ass Up." They promptly began to twerk with veracity. After the song began, Milo came out and watched them. I promised that I would protect my new investment. So, one eye was on Milo and the other was on the twerking asses of Peaches and Kitty.

Peaches kept it basic, which I appreciated. She shook her tight athletic ass, dropped her pants and underwear quickly and efficiently, and proceeded to shake it again. She spanked her tight ass a few times, bending over, showing her tight treasure. She took off her top and dropped her bra. Her hands were over her breasts. She turned around, got on her knees and grinded the stage. She seamlessly showed her glistening breasts in their glory. It was at this point... I saw something in her. I was not alone.

"Who is that?" Milo said to me.

"A new prospect. Name is Peaches."

"I like it."

Milo had that look in his eye. That hungry look. Now, as for Kitty... her dancing was made for this. Her curves were ample. Her routine had more tease and more pinch of personality in it. She teased us as she took her jeans off, showing her pink panties. She shook her ass slowly, changing paces. Eventually, she teased as she took off her bra, showing her big breasts, but not at first. She had her hands over her nipples. This is where I looked in her eyes. She was slow grinding. She had experience.

After the performance...

"Ladies, before I make your decision, this is the majority owner of the Factory... Milo," I said.

"How you doing, ladies?" he said.

"I like both of you. Peaches... you're cute. You got amateur night. You're hired. As for you, I see something in you, Kitty. I'm bringing you on too. You start tomorrow night," I said with a smile. "Daisy, also known as Charlie, will show you the ropes here. Why don't you show them around, baby girl?"

She looked at me and said:

"Yes, Daddy."

That turned me on a bit. 

They thanked me in gratitude. Kitty then said something in my ear as she sashayed away.

"You noticed? Thank you, boss man..."

I looked in the back of the club. Lillian was watching everything from behind the bar. I went to her and before I could ask...

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, me and Milo fucked," Lillian said.

"I know. I saw it. Me and Daisy saw it. I just want to know what led to the shit."

"Oh. I don't know if you know, but I think he'll fuck anything with a pussy. If he likes her, he'll fuck her," She said. Same thing Daisy told me.

"And you?"

"It was before you got here. I would masturbate in a location in the club before every shift I do. He caught me. His dick got hard. I got wetter... you know the rest,"

"So, where would you..." I said, deep in thought.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Boss Man?"

"Yeah, I would, but... yeah, what the hell, tell me," I said, laughing.

Little did I know that when I became partners here, I overlooked a glaring issue... the majority owner.

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors