Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie and the Factory, Chapter 8

"Shawn gets a look at Daisy's boss and gets an idea..."

1
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Let me tell you a story. A story about lust. A story about the flesh. Some people resist better than others. Some people are less lustful than others. Lust is of course, one of the seven deadly sins. We are all born in original sin. But for some, at some part of their lives, lust of the body was part of their destiny. I say that because this is how Daisy and myself reconnected... at a strip club. Lillian, one of the girls that guys went crazy for in high school... is a bartender.... in a strip club. My cousin works at the same strip club. 

Now, I suffer from this. Very much so. I have met downright beautiful women in my pubescent life, just gorgeous. Some were wholesome and some were borderline freaky girls. As the immortal Rae Sremmurd song said: "I ain’t got no type, bad bitches is only thing that I like.”

I say this because after we fucked, Daisy said to me, "Don't worry, I got a plan, Daddy."


That plan did not include me hiding in her closet while talking to her boss. I had flashbacks to "Trapped In The Closet" now. I listened intently. I saw a Daisy, nude, open the door. 

“Hey, Charlie. You got my cut?" I said.

“Yeah,” she said, smiling. 

"Cause I couldn't help but hear you fucking your man... He did pay up, did he?"

She curled her lips into a smile. I got a good look at him. I knew who he was. I stared at him coldly. I stayed quiet though. She showed the wad of cash.

"Oh, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. Sometimes I love your ass, you know that? These other bitches don't know that but... you're Big Man's favorite for a reason," Daisy (Charlie) looked at him, referring to him in the third person. "Now throw that fucking ass in a circle."

She shook her nude ass cutely at her boss. He slapped it. He walked away saying, "Damn..."

Luckily that was the end of the conversation for now. I peeked out and said, "Is it safe?"

"Yeah," she said. "Big Man is tripping sometimes."

"Sometimes? I got something to say here. One, you let him tap the booty. Two, he basically called you his bottom bitch. Three, he thinks he's a pimp, which he's not. Four... we went to school with him! And five... I remember him. His name is Milo."

"Yeah... but you know my story. I had no choice but to strip. I'm not going to be here forever," Daisy said.

"I know, but... I think I got an idea."

Myself, Milo, my best friend Bruce, and Daisy had Spanish class together in high school. The one thing that I remember about Milo is that he is all about the dollar bill. I saw Milo all around campus selling stuff, and eventually Daisy was an "employee" of his. Now years later, she strips for him. But I have an idea. It may be so farfetched, that it may work.

"Daisy, does Milo slap all the dancers asses like that?"

"Yeah, why? He got a player's mindset."

"Had a feeling he did. If there's one thing I remember about him... he loves money and women. How would you like it if we and perhaps a few partners owned this place? Treat the girls like they're supposed to be treated. Hire more bartenders. Hell, get Lance more help," I said.

"All that sounds good, but money..."

"This is where you come in, my dear. You're his favorite. Do your magic as only you can," I said.

I looked at her in the eyes.

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

"Don't worry, baby. I got a plan," I said, slowly forming a smile.

While she went to Milo's office, I called my best friends to see if they wanted in on my business plan. Jaden didn't pick up, so I texted him:

"Text me ASAP. Got something to tell you about the Factory."

As for Bruce:

"What's up?"

"Yo, dude, I don't have much time to talk right now. I'm at the Factory right now with Daisy. We're thinking about getting it."

"What the fuck? Wait, wait, wait, hold up. I got questions."

"Daisy is in there, you know, persuading as we speak," I said. "I gotta go. Recon mission."

 

Meanwhile...

"Hey, Big Man... I was wondering if I can ask you something?" Daisy said, dressed, showing her cleavage generously.

"What is it?"

"Why am I your favorite?" Daisy said, biting her lip.

He looked into her eyes. They went through so much together. He hired her first in high school and after he bought the club. Milo had feelings for her. She knew it. Milo crept closer to her. But he couldn't do it. Against every animalistic tendency in his body, he fought the urge.

"Why? This."

Milo kissed her aggressively, then bent her over his desk, lifting her dress up. Milo spanked her ass cheeks.

"Ughhh..." Daisy bit her lip hard. At this time, Milo had a huge erection. He began to drop his pants, when...

 

"Haha, got your bitch ass!" I said, busting through the door.

"Oh, you must be..."

"Yeah, her boyfriend. Nice to meet you," I said, sarcastically. Daisy, at this time had gotten herself together. "Look at you, getting caught getting high on your own supply. Shame."

Daisy kicked him in the groin.

"Yeah, shame."

"Hey, Big Man... I mean, Milo. Yeah, we go way back, homie. Imagine if rumor went out that you tried to fuck one of your girls," I said.

"So? It's happened everywhere. I've done it!"

"Who?" Daisy said, incredulously.

"Later, Daisy. Milo, we know your weaknesses. So we're giving you an offer you can't refuse."

"What?"

"We want to be business partners here in the club."

"Ha. Hahaha. No," Milo said.

"Thought you'd say that," Daisy said back, with a smirk. I subsequently played a recording of her in Milo's office while right outside, replaying the spank and the moans.

"And this..." Daisy showed him a picture of his erect penis.

"I strongly suggest you say yes to our business proposition. Or there will be consequences. Big Man... who's got the bigger dick now, hmm?" I said, tilting my head.

She and I left Milo's office hand-in-hand. When we left, Daisy planted a passionate kiss on me.

"What was that for?"

"What you did in there was so sexy," She said.

"I wouldn't say that..." I said, shrugging.

"Hey, Shawn..." All the dancers said in unison. I waved. I felt a sense of territorialism as I looked at Daisy.

"What?" I said, putting my hands up.

My cell phone vibrated.

"What's up?" Read the text from Jaden.

I quickly typed back:

"You want to be business partners?"

To close this chapter, we are all born in original sin. Some have different ones. For me, I turned my sin of lust to something positive. Now for the next chapter to start: Being part of management of The Factory. I hope I can handle this. 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments