Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie And The Factory, Chapter 10

"A woman from Shawn Taylor's past asks for a job."

3
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was sitting at the bar when Lillian was about to tell me her story of when she got caught by Milo masturbating...


“Ok, tell me, tell me, Lillian...”


I looked at Lillian intently in her eyes as she was going to tell her story. She took a deep breath.


“So... This was before you two got here. Fairly regularly before every shift, I look for at least a semi-secluded spot to get one-off. I finally find one, and get to edging. This was at least an hour or two hours before my shift officially started, mind you,” Lillian said.

“Right.”

“As I started getting wet, I thought I heard something. I kept going. I’m at the point of no return now. At this point, I am fingering hard. My pussy is wet, do you hear me? When I hear this...” Lillian said.

“Oh, shit! I didn’t know you were like that, Lillian. Damn, girl! Don’t let me stop you...” 

“Milo caught me.”

“So, what went through your mind then?" I said.

“Well, I’ll tell you,” Lillian said. “I simply said this to him...”

“Really?”

“Really,” Milo said.

“I didn’t know what came over me after next. I kissed him. It got deeper. He turned me over... And... The rest is history.”

SMACK!

“UGH!"

“Was that the first time he fucked you?" I asked.

“Moan for Big Man! Moan for him!"

SMACK!

“Ughhhh!"

“Yes. I was horny. He wanted to fuck me multiple times. This was the case with multiple women here,” Lillian said.

“All right. Cool. Good to know,” I said. “Lillian, as long as I’m here, I got you.” 

“Thanks, Shawn,” Lillian said. 

“But for real, this will be the last time I ask you this favor...”

“Let me guess, turn around?" Lillian said. 

I nodded. She sheepishly smiled and turned around, shaking her ass cutely.

“Never gets old.”

“Hey, bro, someone wants to see you outside,” Rico who was the DJ who was working tonight said.

“Who?"

“I don’t know. She said she knew you.”

“Ok, get all the dancers. We’re going to have a talk before we open. I won’t be long,” I said.

I walked outside briefly. It was evening out. I then saw a booty that looked familiar in the sunlight. I had a keen eye for familiar figures. She turned around.

“Shawn Taylor.”

“Mia?" I said incredulously, with a smile on my face. We hugged. “Wow, I’m speechless. How’d you...”

“A girl has her ways, Shawn. How in the world did you get into this business? I never pictured you in this,” Mia said.

“Well... Funny story about that, I met my...”

“Wait... your girlfriend’s a stripper?" Mia asked.
“She... It’s a long story. If I don’t mind asking you, we haven’t opened yet. So, do you mind telling me what are you doing here?" I said, tilting my head.

“I need a job here,” Mia said, simply.

“What? Bartending? My bartending team is a little low. Waitressing? Can you do that?" I asked.

“No, silly. Dancing.”

“Wait, wait, wait. Don’t you have a job? A non-dangerous one? And secondly, I just had amateur night auditions this afternoon. What makes you think...” I got interrupted.

“About the job, it’s history. Which made me find you,” She said.

“How?" I replied.

“Keisha. You forgot? We all know each other from back in the day, remember?” Mia said. “About the audition, are you going to give me an opportunity? I got a fiancée and kids to feed.”

“Hmm. Mia, you’re lucky we go way back. We will have to do this my way. I treat my girls and workers with respect. We open momentarily. See me in the office for your ’audition’, so to speak,” I said.

“Thank you, Shawn. I appreciate it,” Mia said. She hugged me and gave me a short kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t mention it.”
 

Later...

 

“Ok, girls, we’re about to open soon. To Lillian, remember what I told you. To the waitresses, keep your eyes open. We can do stupid things when we’re drunk and/or horny,” I said. 

“We know,” They all said in unison.

“Well, damn. To the dancers, I got your back. There’s a simple saying... ’Use what brought you here.’ Whether it’s your luscious lips, your curvaceous ass, or your tits to seduce a man. And also... use those smarts of yours to know when and where to use them. Get your money. But what do I know? I’m a man,” I said, shrugging. 

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

They smiled.

“We got this? We getting money?"

“Get money!" All the girls said in unison, a la Junior Mafia.

“All right. I got some business in the office to take care of. Since you’re not performing, can you watch the girls?" I said to Daisy.

“Yeah.”

She kissed me on the lips. 

I briskly went to the office. Mia was sitting patiently.

“Sorry for the wait. I had to talk with the girls,” I said.

“About?"

“I got their backs, regardless. Anyway, Mia, your ’audition’ will be simple. I will be judging you on a simple lap dance. I will be the ’client’ in question. You will be judged on skill, sexiness, and creativity,” I said.

“Wait. Lap dance? On you?" Mia replied, tilting her head.

“You do want this job, do you? I thought you had a family to feed.”

Mia looked back at me and said:

“Play the damn music.”

I chose the song. It was “Rock The Boat” by Aaliyah, and patiently waited. 

She read my facial expression and immediately hopped on me, riding on me sensually. She took off her top, freeing her bountiful breasts. She put my hands on her breasts, saying seductively...

“You like them?"

I had no words. She hopped off and slowly ground on me before finally pulling down her pants, showing her Victoria’s Secret panties with a grin. She shortly made her ass clap afterwards. I actually felt myself get hard. Mia said, softly, while noticing my bulge and gently feeling it:

“Mmm, I know you want this ass. And this pussy. Don’t you want it?”

She then lowered her panties to the point where I could see her pink treasure.

“Stop.”

She stopped.

“Did I... Did I do something...”

“No. Mia... You’re hired,” I said with a smile. But... You start tomorrow. I see something special in you. But this business is dangerous. Here’s something for the lap dance.”

Mia looked at it.

“Wait...”

“I always take care of my girls.”

“Always?" She said.

“Always.”

Mia kissed me on the cheek, and began to put on her clothes. 

“So, are you going to stay and watch?" I said. 

“Sure, what the hell.”

We walked out together. Until a certain voice caught me dead in my tracks.

“Hello! Who is this beautiful woman?"

“Dammit,” I muttered. Mia looked at me, then at him. 

“She’s a new prospect. Trust me. We go way back. She has skill. She has sex appeal. She starts tomorrow.”

“What’s your name, honey?" Milo said.

“Mia,” She replied.

“I’m Milo, the owner of this fine, fine establishment. Mr. Taylor is a business partner of mine. Now, I understand you’re our newest prospect here,” They shook hands.

Milo looked at her very ample curves from head to toe. I knew that look. It was a look of hunger.

“Well, if my comrade here says you’re up to it... Welcome to the Factory. But we’re going to have to give you a stage name,” Milo said.

After mere moments, I thought of one. 

“Bubbles. Because of her beautiful personality and her oh so beautiful ass,” I said. She smiled.

“You fucking genius... I mean, if that's ok with you, Mia.”

“Yeah, of course,” she said.

“Then, it’s settled. Bubbles it is. Might I say, Shawn, you have impeccable tastes,” Milo said, as he walked away.

We looked at each other.

“You caught that, right? You did catch that, right?" I said to Mia.

“Of course. I’m not stupid. He wants to fuck me.”

“Yeah. But I got your back. I’m not going to let him touch you or any one of the others. I only got a few rules, use what brought you here to seduce and know when to use them to seduce. All right... Bubbles?” I said.

“I understand,” She said. “But what do I say to my kids?"

“Just get your money, girl,” I said. “Get money.” She looked at me. I looked at her. She left. I began to think about that lap dance. She was good. Ten plus years ago, I knew she had this in her. This raw sexual energy. She was the first girl that I felt comfortable around. Now she’s in my position where I met Daisy again... The irony. The cruel irony.
 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments