Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Therapist and the Nymphomaniac, Chapter 3

"The doctor gives Beth just what she "came out" for!"

8
14 Comments 14
14.7k Views 14.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Peter hadn't been with a woman like this in a long time. His practice and his own inward shyness had kept him from most social interactions - especially intimate ones. But Beth's bold advances had shown him that the soft warmth of a woman's touches could be quite pleasant and now he wanted more. 

Peter gave himself over to just enjoying Beth even if it was wrong. She obviously had needs as well and if he could satisfy both at once then everyone should come out a winner. And so with this logic as his guide, he began taking charge and taking control of the situation and giving Beth what she wanted. 

He rolled them over until he was on top of her. She looked up and smiled and he kissed her again, assuring her that he was on board with this idea and not planning to run out on her. Beth wrapped her arms around his neck and he crushed his lips to hers in a desperate hungry kiss that made her moan into his mouth.

Peter kissed his way down her soft throat as Beth turned her head to offer herself up to him. He reached the notch at the base of her neck and began kissing down her chest. Beth's moans got louder as he neared her tits. He took the tie string to her negligee in his mouth and playfully pulled the string, opening her babydoll. 

"You have beautiful tits, you know that? So full and soft," he said, as he parted her gossamer covering.

"And they're very sensitive, too. They love to be licked... want a taste?" 

He leaned down and very lightly brushed his lips across her nipple so slight she barely felt it. But the heat from his breath made her moan and she arched her back, trying to get into his mouth. Peter pulled back immediately and looked at her with a naughty smile, letting her know he was in charge now. His eyes locked on hers he slowly lowered his face again. Beth held still trembling... waiting... then he pounced and sucked her nipple into his mouth so fast that Beth gasped in surprise. 

"Oh, Doctor!"  But her surprise quickly turned to moaning as his tongue went to work on the tender morsel. 

Peter feasted on her tits for several wonderful moments, alternating between the two so neither of "the girls" would feel left out. Beth basked in the delicious feelings that his mouth was giving her sensitive tits and nipples, mewling and cooing her delight as he brought her lust to ever higher levels.

But as mouthwatering as her heavenly mounds were, Peter could smell another delightful aroma coming from someplace further south that he just had to investigate. So bidding farewell to her sweet tender tits, and with a promise to return, he began kissing and licking his way towards that enticing odor. 

He moved slowly, teasingly down her body, pausing every few seconds to plant a hot kiss on different spots along the trail. He moved to her side and licked at her ribs, tickling her a bit but also causing her to writhe with pleasure.  He moved back to the center of her body and paused once again at her navel, licking and kissing her bellybutton and she squirmed, panting now as her fever increased with every inch closer that he got to her dripping pussy.

"Please, Peter! Please don't tease me!" she whined as he moved down her lower belly. 

"Oh, so now it's Peter, is it? What happened to 'Doc'?" he said with a playful grin. He moved up her body again until they were face to face.

She just looked up at him with a coquettish smirk, batting her soft brown doe eyes.

"Well just so you know I will be teasing you - teasing you mercilessly too. I am going to get you so hot and bothered, so horny that you will practically cum at my touch alone! Then I'm going to fuck you until you are begging me to stop!" he said with a deep voice.

"That's a pretty tall order, mister, sure you are up to it?" 

"You're a nympho, Beth, you're already halfway there!" he said. "You've already done the hard part - all I have to do now is turn up the heat until you boil over!"

"Mmmm that sounds delish! You know, I've been hoping to get a chance at that big fat cock since I came to see you in the study the other day. I've only been able to seduce a couple of my previous shrinks and they were both old shriveled up things who had forgotten what their cock was for. Most of my couch coaches ran out of the room like their asses were on fire when they met me! But I got a feeling about you, Peter... something tells me you aren't afraid to have a little fun! You DO want to have fun, don't you, baby?" she purred.

"Oh, I'm all about having a good time. I'm going to show you such a good time, you forget all about those other shrinks and 'couch coaches' as you called them. I'm going to fuck you till you scream out my name because you forgot your own. I'm going to fuck you into a coma!" 

"Oh my god, I'm so wet right now. Please start by fucking my face. I love the taste of cock and I love to be treated rough and humiliated. I'm a nasty whore and I love being treated like one. So use me and do anything you want to me - I love it all!" she said, excitedly.

"Anything I want, huh - that could cover a lot of ground, you know!"  

He hurriedly began to get undressed, keeping an eye on her as he did.

"I mean it. I've been pissed on, gang-banged, fucked in all my holes by a number of men, and whored out to other men. I've had men and women and sometimes both at once. I've been spanked, slapped around, and tit whipped - you name it, I've probably done it at least once! If it turns you on, then I'm your girl!" she confessed.

"Well I don't know that I will piss on you... at least not right off. But it's nice to know you are open to other ideas!" 

"Hell yeah, baby, I never say no!" 

Right then he dropped his sweatpants and boxers and she got her first look at his cock. Peter had an admirable one too - not quite porn star status, but at a full nine inches from base to tip and nearly seven inches around, it was a worthy adversary nonetheless.

"Oh my doctor, you certainly seem to have the right "instrument" to solve my problem!" she said. She moved to lay on her stomach across the bed. "Why don't you bring your friend over and introduce us?"

Peter stepped up to the side of the bed close enough for Beth to take hold of the hard shaft pointed at her face. She stroked it, cooing and then bent to kiss the tip. She gave it a little lick and found she liked the taste. "Mmm, yummy!"

"All right enough free samples - if you want any more you're going to have to work for it!" He said pulling back a step.

"Gladly! What do you want, baby?" 

"On your back, like a good whore!" he commanded her. Beth grinned and rolled over onto her back. He reached up and grabbed her under her arms and pulled her forward until her head dropped off the edge of the bed and hung there upside down. "There - now THAT'S the position for a good throat fucking!" he said. "I hope you know how to deepthroat, because if not, you'll soon learn!"

"Don't worry about me, darlin', I've had many a cock down this windpipe!" she said. With that, he took a step forward putting his crotch right at her forehead. 

He gave her face a playful slap "Open up!" and she opened her mouth. He shoved his cock into her mouth as far as it would go and she instantly gagged on it. He pulled back and let her catch a breath then shoved back into her mouth again. This time she was more ready for it and it slid in easier. She still hadn't deep-throated him yet, but he face fucked her for a few moments. 

Then he pulled back out. "Now open that airhole - I want you to take all if it this time!" he said and he pushed his cock back into her mouth. This time he pushed deeper and she swallowed a couple times to open her throat. He pushed down her throat until his balls rested on her face. He reached down to grab her throat and felt his cock inside her windpipe. He moved in and out slightly to feel it move and when she tapped his leg he pulled back. She gagged and spit up some saliva which ran out of the corner of her mouth and down her face. 

"That's right, slut, I want to see a sloppy messy face!" he said. She nodded and he pushed back in again holding her throat as he fucked it. He pulled out and more saliva poured from her mouth covering her face and getting into her hair. He moved closer and wiped his saliva coated cock across her face, smearing her spit all over her face. 

He rubbed his balls across her face. "Lick my hairy nuts, slut!" he said. Beth licked and lapped at his nuts eagerly loving the sweaty musky taste of man flesh. He moved a little further forward and straddled her face forcing her to lick his perineum and asshole. In return, he reached forward and began rubbing her sopping panties and her pussy through them. He heard a muffled moan as his hand found her pussy and her legs instantly spread wider. 

"You're right Beth, you are wet! You must like men playing with this little pussy. "I'll bet it feels good on the inside too. I wonder how it would like a hard thick cock? You think it would like to feel that cock you just had in your slutty mouth?" he asked. A louder, more desperate moan came from between his legs. 

He shoved his cock back into her mouth and began face fucking her. He wasn't going down her throat now, but he was going all the way to the back of her throat and hitting her gag reflex from time to time making her gag and spit up more saliva. By now her face was a wreck and it was covered and dripping with saliva. He wiped his cock across it and she rubbed her face with his cock and balls like a dog rolls in the grass. 

As he fucked her face and played with her pussy, she took his other hand and put it on her tit, moving his fingers to show him she wanted her nipples pinched. Peter knew what this meant. He pulled his hand from her wet pussy and with both hands, he pinched her nipples hard and lifted, pulling her tits and nearly lifting her off the bed by her tits. She groaned and squealed but kept on sucking just as hard.

He lowered her down after a moment or two and then started slapping her tits. She gasped at first but then got used to the stinging slaps. Her creamy flesh began to pink up and Peter knew she'd had enough. He pulled out of her mouth and she lay there gasping and moaning as he walked around to the other side of the bed.

MrWomanCockxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MrWomanCockxxTS

Without giving her a chance to rest, he flipped her over on her stomach and dragged her back to the center of the bed. Then he climbed on the bed too and jerked her panties down her legs and off her setting them on the bed beside him. He hoisted her hips up until she was on her knees, then spread them apart. 

He pulled apart her asscheeks exposing her wet, pink pussy and smelling the delicious fragrance she emanated. He couldn't wait any longer - his cock was screaming to get into the action and he wanted to see what this naughty little slut was made of. He plunged his steel-hard cock into her warm wet tunnel the full length until he felt his balls slap her ass.

"OH, FUCK YESSS!" Beth screamed as he split her open. He felt the tip of his cock bottom out in her tight fuckhole and didn't pause for a second longer than it took him to grab a handful of her hair and haul her head up before he began pounding away at her pussy with a vengeance. Peter was fucking her like he was mad at her for something - he wasn't being gentle and this wasn't 'making love' - this was hard, fast, animal fucking and Beth was loving it! She had told him she liked it rough and dirty and he was delivering just that. 

Beth writhed and squirmed and moved her hips around so that his cock hit all the spots she needed it to and he made sure she received a thorough fucking. Since she had told him she liked to be spanked, he decided to treat her upturned ass to a little of what her tits had gotten a few minutes ago. He drew back a hand and without any warning to her, he landed a hard solid smack on her ass that resounded in the room.

"OHHH FUUCK!" she screeched as the stinging smack became a bright red handprint on her pale creamy ass. Not wanting her other cheek to feel left out and ignored he gave her another equally hard smack on her other cheek to give her matching handprints. 

He resumed his fucking and as he thrust in and out of her he placed his free hand on her ass right at the top of her crack. But then he did something she didn't expect. With one hand wrapped in her hair and his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy like a deranged jackhammer, he shoved his thumb into her asshole to add even more to her overtaxed mind!

"Oh my God! Oh, Peter, I'm going to cum! Oh shit I'M CUUUMMMINNGG!!" she cried out as it hit her before she could prepare herself. Beth pitched and bucked like she had been hit with a cattle prod as her body jerked and spasmed in the throes of her orgasm. Peter held on as tightly as a bronc rider in a rodeo while she went through her orgasmic upheaval. It only lasted for a few seconds, but for Beth, it seemed like forever until at last, she collapsed down on her stomach panting and glistening with sweat from the exertion.

Beth would have been satisfied just laying there basking in the warm embrace of her orgasm and she drifted lazily back to reality. But Peter would have no resting just yet. As he lay there he moved to her side and with one hand holding her head up by her hair he introduced two fingers into her still quivering pussy and began fingerfucking her - slowly thrusting in and out and twisting his fingers around inside her.

"Peeeter...Ohhh..." she whined in protest. He knew she was tired, but he wasn't ready to stop just yet. He fingerfucked her keeping her on edge and keeping her arousal at near boiling. She ground her ass on his fingers and humped her hips as he probed and toyed with her.

"Having fun yet, my little slut? You thought we'd have a quick roll in the sheets and you could get off and that would be the end of it. Well, I'm not so easily satisfied, my dear... I said you would have to work for this cock and work you shall! We've only gotten started here sweetmeat, you are going to learn that you aren't the only sexual animal in this jungle!

"I have been waiting for a patient like you, my pretty. A sweet young girl with a nympho side that I could exploit... that I could use for my own benefit.  You see, I am a nympho as well. Or more to the point a satyromaniac - the male version of a nympho. Like you, my sex drive is always in high gear.

Unlike you, I don't have split personalities - I merely keep my lustful needs under control. And I have to admit at times it is very tough to do. When I see a pretty girl wearing a flirty little skirt or a skin-tight dress and fuck-me heels, it's all I can do to maintain control. So you can imagine my excitement to find you had this naughty, sexy, wanton side to you. When I read your file, I nearly came right then and there.

But now I have you, so cumming isn't going to be an issue," he said as he fingered her drooling pussy. "I have my very own live-in love doll, don't I? What do you think of that idea - want to be my fuck slut? Want more of this big fat cock you seem to like so much?" he asked.

By this time Beth was so hot and so turned on she could barely think. All she wanted was that cock back in her pussy, in her ass - anywhere so long as he was fucking one of her eager hungry holes. The frustration was unbearable. Peter pulled his fingers from her pussy and shoved them into her mouth. Suck them. Suck your juices from my fingers. Taste how aroused you are! Taste yourself slut!" he commanded. Beth sucked and licked his fingers as if she was starved.

Then he moved around and straddled her hips laying his cock in the crack of her ass and sliding it up and down her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments