Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Short Stories Vol 2

"Short collection of story archives."

14
10 Comments 10
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Stories in this volume: Responsibility II & HER MAN"

Responsibility II

Gavin's morality is questioned further from getting more female attention.

She was kissing him passionately, and trying to entice him back into the room.

Gavin nervously looked up and down the hall, hoping this surreal image was going unnoticed by anyone else; especially someone who might know his wife.

Twenty-five minutes ago, he was sneaking away from his wife and the rest of the wedding party. Never before had he cheated.

Twenty-two minutes ago, he was taking the room card she had pulled from the cleavage of her nineteen-year-old, pert breasts, and swiping them into her hotel room.

Never before had anyone show an interest in him, well not like this, this was something different.

Twenty minutes ago, he had been pulling at her dress, and then tugging down the strapless bra that had been covering her tits; His firming grip almost completely holding her full breasts, while her nipples slipped over and between his fingers.

Her own fingers were tugging at his trouser belt, then his button, then his zip.

I should stop this; it's not too late to do so. She's only nineteen!

Without knowing it, his choices in the last few minutes (and the ones to immediately come) were going to change his life, forever.

He was about to grab her shoulders and push her back. Some of what remained of his moral fibres were going to do the right thing; the responsible thing.

She took hold of either side of his undone trousers. "I want you. Right. Fucking. Now." And with quick, fluid motion, she pulled down his trousers along with his boxers.

His resolve was now gone. His own ego at this beautiful girl, sexually aroused by him, and behaving like a wild animal, dissolved any clear thought on responsibility he might have had.

She looked down before wrapping her petite little hand around his erect shaft.

"Hhhmmm. It's much nicer than I've been imagining."

Why has she been thinking about me? There is nothing special about me, or my cock. She could have a boyfriend, no problem.

His thoughts began to trail to his wife, again. "Zoe, don't you have a boyfriend?"

Her free hand pressed his mouth closed, as her other hand had just begun to stroke his cock. "Shhh. He doesn't need to find out. Neither does Aunt Faye."

She kissed him softly on the lips before stepping back. "I want you inside of me right now, right here. That's all that matters."

She stepped back further, and he admired her grace; but he marvelled in the seductive technique of the little minx in front of him.

She walked back, while always engaging in eye contact with him, and keeping her firm grip on his manhood. She encouraged him towards her, like leading a dog on a leash, towards her, and towards the desk and chair behind her. His cock pumped more blood in, to swell it further, as he watched her free hand move up her leg and inside her dress. Skilfully with one hand, and keeping all the other movements going, she pulled down her pants and casually flicked them to the side, with her foot.

She pulled the chair out from the desk and, still holding his cock, swung him around before pushing him back into the chair and straddling him.

Reaching down, she held him as her wet nether lips began to close around his cock's head. She felt so good, and her juices were overwhelmingly in flow, as he felt his cock being engulfed by her tight cunt. As she lowered herself further she slightly paused, and squealed with delight as he stretched her further, her hands now through his hair, and pulling the back of his head into her chest.

His mouth found her nipple, and he sucked hard on the erect target.

She whimpered again, before bucking hard and deeper onto his cock. She was now raising herself and then dropping her full weight onto him, pushing him as far into her tightness as she could get him!

He noticed the feeling of the silk dress, draping behind her on his shins, and the whole experience nearly came to an early end. With sudden eagerness, he was lifting her up and off him.

She looked at him and now, for the first time he could remember, so far, she was unsure.

He turned her around and over the desk.

She obviously was reassured by this, as he could tell she was now smiling though pants and little moans. As he reached down, taking hold of himself, her juices were all over his cock, and he couldn't remember a time where his wife had ever been that wet.

He pushed his raging member down and towards her entrance, and with a delightful squeeze into her box, he was buried again, inside her.

Using a hold on the bridesmaid's dress, he pulled himself into her, pumping fast.

He worried about coming inside her, but he knew he was close, and had made a decision to pull out after he had shot some pre-ejaculate inside her. His cock covered her ass in his own juice, and he began to deepen his breath to recover from his best orgasm ever. He looked down at Zoe and could see her eyes had rolled in her head with her own orgasm.

This has to be a dream. I made her come by coming? These things don't happen to anyone, never mind me!

She looked around and smiled at him. He did feel a bit seedy now, thinking about their age gap.

She turned around and kissed him, pressing her body against him.

He tried to pull back his cock, in an attempt to stop the cum from going onto her satin dress that had slipped between them, but she didn't seem to care.

"Next time, I want you to come inside me."

He was slightly taken aback. "Next time?"

She kissed him again. "You didn't think this was a one-time thing, did you? I want a whole lot more of this!"

She dropped to her knees and took his deflating member in her mouth. "MMM. Our cum tastes good!"

He mouth was full, but he knew exactly what she was saying. "Zoe, I can't. I shouldn't have... This can't happen, again."

She stood up and embraced him. "Yes, it is, because I want it to. You keep sleeping with me, and I won't tell her."

"Jesus, your aunt can never know! No one can ever know!"

She reached her arms around his neck as he timidly tried to push her off, but she locked her fingers and pulled herself closer to his face. "Well, agree to keep fucking me whenever I want, and I won't tell anyone."

More forcefully, he pushed her off. "So, that's the game. Next, it's money, or you will tell Faye. This whole thing was a con!"

She instantly looked hurt. "No, it wasn't," she snapped.

He sorted his clothes and tidied himself. "Look, Zoe. You're a great kid, and I shouldn't have taken advantage, but I'm going back to my wife and back to the party. If you tell anyone, I'm screwed. My wife, my job... everything is fucked."

He backed up to the door and began to open it. "Look. Please don't screw my life up. We can talk more, but please, don't say anything to anyone, or come near me or Faye the rest of the night. We're staying here tonight in the hotel so we cant-"

"I know. You're on the fourth floor, room 412," she cut him off.

"Well, we can chat tomorrow."

The prospect of him not wanting to cut ties with her, instantly refreshed her. "You need to understand it's not a con. When I said I wouldn't tell anyone, I meant it. I want you so much!"

She raced over to him and began kissing him at the open door. "I want to fuck you, nothing else. I have a boyfriend, so this would be just fucking."

He pushed her back against the open door. "So you don't want anything?"

She kissed him again, harder, biting his bottom lip. "Just your cock."

"So, if I keep fucking you, everything is good?"

She repeatedly kissed him, again. "Yeah, stupid. From the start of the night, as soon as I seen you, it became the most important thing in my life. Please, come back into the room. I want some more."

She was kissing him passionately and trying to entice him back into the room.

Gavin nervously looked up and down the hall, hoping this surreal image was going unnoticed by anyone else.

Between kisses, he asked her, "What became the most important thing in your life?"

She genuinely looked surprised. "Why, you, silly. And belonging to you."

"And you don't want anything in exchange? Nothing at all... No threats about telling your Aunt?"

She tried to unzip him again, obviously not caring who or if anyone was in the hallway. "I want you, but you won't leave Aunt Faye. Well, not just now, anyway. And if I told her, you would hate me, and I'm guessing that isn't going to score me any of your cock. So again, I'm guessing the best way to have you, is by being fuck buddies."

"And that's it? Nothing else?"

"Well, I'm happy with that, just now."

He stopped her unzipping him and held her shoulders. "So, if I asked what is it you really want?"

She looked at him, gazing into his eyes. "I want you. If you were to ask me to dump my boyfriend and you got a divorce, I would want to marry you, be your sexy housewife... Have kids, you know what I mean. I want you, and a life with you. But, if I can't, I will settle for sex."

He smiled at her. "This could work, Zoe. This could really work."

"Damn right, baby!" She kissed him again.

"Look, I need to get back to the party. Get sorted and come down in a bit, keep a distance from me and Faye, and I will speak to you tomorrow."

He kissed her forehead and walked away. He was around fifteen yards away, and ready to go down the stairs, when she called him.

"Babe, one last thing."

He looked at her, standing at the doorway. Sure, she looked like she had just been fucked sideways, but she looked the very picture of youth: happy and sexy as fuck.

"When you're fucking HER tonight, picture me. Picture me under you, think about my pussy coming on your DICK, as you fuck her."

He felt his cock begin to harden, again. "Sure, but on my condition."

"Anything."

"Get rid of that boyfriend. I don't want anyone else touching you, that way."

"Done, babe."

He knew she had stayed at the door, watching him until he was out of sight. He felt guilty, but also ten feet tall, as he swayed back to the party and to his wife. As he took his seat, he realised that no one had even noticed him gone.

A dry, smug grin crossed his face.

Just think, five minutes ago, I was balls deep in teenage pussy.

To be continued...

 

HER MAN

Kate awoke, remembering her Mom and Dad were away for the weekend.

Considering how early it was, and that she had been out all night, she was extremely content and refreshed, not to mention unbelievably horny. Yet, she resisted the urge to stretch or to move too much, for fear of waking HER MAN.

Even saying it in her head she found herself emphasising the description of him.

She and HER MAN had been on a double-date last night, with her younger sister and her long term boyfriend.

She turned her head so as she could gaze at him. Moving slowly, so as not to disturb him and let him rest, the feeling of being naked and pressed against him was special. Being curled up into his hairy chest was so comforting; strange, because if you had asked her before last night, hairy men were a turn-off to her and a big NO NO.

She smiled while she watched him sleep, and found her breath in sync with his, as their chests moved up and down together.

What a night, she thought. I feel so relaxed and...happy.

Which also was strange, as she was in the middle of exams, and had been stressed and worked up for weeks. She thought the pressure could only intensify, as the more important exams drew closer over the next week.

Using her foot, she gently tugged the sheets down, and, wearing nothing but a cheeky little smile on her face, she prayed this might wake HER MAN up a bit quicker, for him to give her some needed attention.

She watched the white sheet glide over his bloated stomach. The now exposed flesh of HER MAN excited her.

EsmeraldaNoah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsmeraldaNoah

Strangely her only boyfriend had been a fitness fanatic and she had up until last night loved flat-toned stomachs on men; Men who were lean and athletic. Why she thought that that type of man had been attractive, she couldn't understand.

She found herself biting her lower lip to suppress a moan as her hard nipple, which was clearly poking into the soft curved side of his belly, came into view.

MY MAN is so rough and manly, even in his sleep.

She clutched the sheet between her painted red toes and tugged further, thus pulling the sheet over his cock. The small bounce of the hard member, as it got caught on the material being slid over it, and bouncing back to attention, seemed the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

She found that her already wet state increased to further unknown limits, even before the exposure of the sheet had released her scent.

Although she wasn't a virgin or a prude, she had found herself doing things last night she would never have done before.

HER MAN's penis, although smaller in length and girth than her ex-boyfriends, seemed to fit her so much better! It was as if it knew the exact limit of what she needed, before possibly becoming uncomfortable. She wanted to wrap her hand around it, to tug back the skin and gently stroke him until he awoke, but she resisted the urges and found her hand slip to between her own legs.

She would have expected to be sore after he had fucked her, twice, only hours before, yet she was in no way tender, or in any way finished!

Not wearing a condom is so much better. God, did I really squeal out in orgasm, when he ejaculated inside me? God, did Courtney and Jeff hear me? They must have, I was so loud. And I think I was louder the second time!

She had never had unprotected sex before. She wasn't on birth control, either. This wasn't like her, until last night. She would never have done this, but HER MAN seemed to love it, therefore, she now loved it. She wondered what else he might like, before replaying last night in her mind.

***************************************

When all four had left the house, she had driven, deciding she was going to let her EX boyfriend, Courtney and Jeff have a drink. She wanted to study more when she came home, so to get back early and to keep a clear mind were top priority.

HER MAN hadn't even been with them at that point. In fact, at that point, he wasn't HER MAN.

They had ordered food and were chatting when she noticed a guy sit at another table.

He seemed to be looking directly at her, while mumbling something.

She instinctively looked away. She found herself feeling as if she had forgotten something, though, and without knowing why, she glanced back up to him.

He looked maybe early fifties, but in need of a right good smarten up and wash.

She looked away and went back to the chat.

Unsure if it was curiosity or something else, but she looked up to find the guy again, and she somehow felt reassured when she saw he was still sitting at the same table, and still looking at her while muttering. She couldn't see anyone he could possibly be talking to.

She lifted the cherry from her drink and slipped it into her mouth, before using the stem to pull it out and hold it in her lips. She played with the small fruit, hoping to keep his attention.

A glance told her it worked.

He continued to watch her. He seemed to mutter the whole time, and she wondered if he was on speaker phone, or something.

Was he telling someone about a hot girl in a restaurant he was in? I hope he is. What am I saying? I'm here with... what's his face. Oh, no. I can't remember my boyfriend's name!

She felt herself blush. Her sister had asked her something.

"Sorry, I was a million miles away."

Her sister's voice trailed off again, as she found herself letting down her hair from its pony tail and running her fingers through her blonde mane, as she glanced seductively over to the man.

Good. He's still watching me.

"Sis!"

"What? Sorry, I was distracted."

"Yeah. We kind of guessed that. And we know what has you so distracted tonight."

She worried they knew she was interested in this older guy. "What?"

"SIS, you can be honest with us. You're distracted by your books, and you want to go home to study. God, you're the smartest person I know, but your books will still be there tomorrow. So, chill out!" She smiled contently.

Good. She hasn't spotted that hunk, yet. Wait a minute, that's not what she meant. She meant she was glad she wasn't spotted in her action with another man, never mind an older guy. She didn't truly know what she meant.

Soon they had ordered with the waitress, and while they waited, she had kept looking to see if she had been keeping his attention. Her heart raced when she saw him come over to the table.

She was already busy moving her bag and coat from the space in the booth beside her, when he appeared at the table and sat. Thinking back, she thinks she remembered Jeff and her ex, ask him what he was doing, but they soon backed down after he had spoken to them.

Her hand had moved onto his thigh, and began to rub up and down it. As she sat gazing at him, the rest of the company was a blur to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments