Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Repaying a debt? Jessica part 5

"The man who asked Agbagwa for some special help, gets it all."

21
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The setup

 Kim had worked the plan well: she’d left the earring and Jess had found it. Jess knew she was to question her husband about who he’d been sleeping with but Keith refused to tell her. It was a mistake, he’d said, and begged her to come back…

Keith phoned Kim on her mobile and Matt grabbed her arm as she looked at the caller ID. “Lead him on, tell him it’s over between him and Jess and that he’s better off without her. As you do that, you’ll get more and more horny, more slutty.”

 She put the call on loudspeaker.

“Kim,” said Keith, urgency in his voice, “talk to Jess.”

“Why? You cheated.”

“I cheated with you… and you came on to me.”

“So it’s my fault?”

She smiled at Matt; she was acting the part perfectly.

“No, I’m not saying that, I was as guilty as you. But, since she moved in with you, I can’t even get hold of her.

Jess was right then at the divorce lawyers going through her case.

“She’s my sister,” said Kim. “Of course I’m letting her stay here.”

“Right,” said Keith. “But I didn’t mention it was you I slept with.”

Kim rubbed Matt’s cock through his trousers.

“Won’t you be better off without her?”

“I love her.”

“You should have thought about that before you slept with me.”

Kim pulled at Matt’s tracksuit trousers and he raised off the kitchen stool as she slid them down his legs. He sat again and Kim knelt before taking his cock in her mouth as she listened to her sister’s husband.

“Kim, please… after all, it’s because you left the earring we got caught. Please, talk to her. She will listen to you, you’re her sister. Don’t you want to see her happy?”

Kim stopped sucking her husband and started to wank him.

“Happy? Are you sure she’s happy?”

 “What do you mean?”

“Well, is she happy with you? Are you happy?”

“Kim, I promise you I will make it right. I will spend my life making it up to her.”

Pulling up her jumper, Kim slapped Matt’s cock on her tits, then rubbed his head over her nipples.

 “And what about me?”

 “What about you? You want money?”

“No,” she said and resumed stroking Matt at the same time lapping the tip of his cock.

“For god’s sake, Kim what do you want? What do I need to do?”

“Interesting.”

“Kim, do it or else.”

 “Or else what, Keith?”

“I’ll… err… let me remind you, you’re married too. If it gets out, your marriage is over. You’ve got as much to lose.”

“Have I? Well, let’s see.” She smiled and winked at Matt. “My husband won’t believe you as he has never trusted or liked you. My sister will forgive me because I’ll tell her you forced and threatened me. And you will definitely not get her back because cheating with a stranger isn’t as bad as cheating with her sister. Believe me, Keith I can be very convincing.”

 The ruthlessness of his wife was not in question. Matt knew how hard she could be to someone — but to still be so attentive towards his erect member at the same time was awesome.

“You listen to me—”

 “No, you listen to me… don’t dare try to blackmail me.”

 Kim kissed Matt’s cock again before moving back to her firm stroking rhythm.

 “I will talk to her, but I really don’t think it will make any difference. She’s made up her mind and will get the lawyers working on it.”

 “My solicitor told me she can take me to the cleaners. She’s entitled to half.”

 “I’ll talk to her when she comes home. Okay.”

“Thanks, Kim.”

“But I want to ask you something.” She paused. “If she says no, would you consider me as a replacement?”

“You?”

“Yes. If my sister says no, would you and I become an item?”

“Look, Kim, please talk to her. You and I were a one-time thing.”

“Twice.”

“Okay, so twice. But it was a one-night thing. I love my wife.”

 “So it’s a no?”

“I love my wife.”

 She winked at Matt again and wanked him faster, harder.

 “I’ll talk to her.”

“Great.”

 “On one condition.”

 “Name it.”

 “Tell me who was better.”

“What?”

“Tell me who was better — me or my sister.”

Keith paused and Matt guessed he was analysing his sister-in-law before answering.

“You.”

Kim knew he’d told her what he thought she wanted to hear. “Is that it?” she asked.

 “You are the best… you were so much wilder than her.”

“Than my older, sexier sister; I’m better than Jessica?”

“You kiss so much better.”

 “What are you, a boy scout? Don’t be a pussy, tell me how much better I am at draining your cum than she is.”

 “You're better than your sister. When you sucked me it was so good; your pussy is so much tighter; and your… err, tits are so much more sexier. You did things she could never have done.”

Kim stroked Matt’s shaft even faster as she became more aroused from the comparison to her sister. “Fuck, yeah… I want you to touch yourself as I touch myself, tell me how good I am.” She smiled at Matt before licking her lips. 

“Your shaved little cunt grinding on me as you nibble my ear, you’re so fucking hot, Kimberly, you know it don’t you?” said Keith. “I’ve got my cock in my hand, you’ve got me so hard, I just want your juice over my cock.”

 Matt jerked as his cock spurted, splashing Kim’s chin and neck. She held him and moved closer, rubbing the head of his cock over her tits again, flicking him off her neat nipples.

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

“Maybe after I have a word with her, I could come over?”

 “Sure, I’ll be here. But, please talk to her first.”

“I will.”

 

The anniversary

Kim and Matt’s anniversary was the next day but Matt had told her to arrange a meeting with Keith.

 “Tell him you talked Jess around. Tell him she is going to stop proceedings and go back to him at the last minute. She just wants to give him a scare so he never does it again. Distract him.”

 She’d been distracting him for a few weeks and the plan was to keep his mind off Jess and Matt’s plan.

Jess and Matt had the house to themselves. The lawyers had spoken to the business accountants and the money for her share of the assets was ready. Most of their stuff was already in Jess’s name for tax reasons.

“So tomorrow we leave?” asked Jess “Are sure Kim will be okay? She won’t be hurt we have run off?”

“Jess, it’s about you and me now.”

“I know. I just don’t want her hurt.”

 “Look, tonight I’ll get her to sign the papers your lawyer drafted. She signs the house over to me and all the money in our bank account is put into one of mine. We go on holiday and come back, sell the house, and we move away to start our life together.”

“But, on your anniversary; that’s not good for her, is it?”

 “Just the way it worked out.” Matt shrugged but he felt strangely annoyed that Jess had made him feel guilty. Then he said,“Just think, we’ll be nearly single together on a sunny beach, three weeks of relaxation.”

“Yeah, but we’ll need to come home. I struggle to enjoy the thought of our holiday while knowing what we’ve got to deal with when we come back.”

“Honeymoon suite for twenty-one days and twenty-one nights.”

Jess smiled and seemed to change her mood completely. “I’m going to rub your cock red-raw. You’d better be ready.”

 “Promises, promises,” Matt whispered and held her close as she draped her arms around his neck. He felt himself fall under her beautiful spell while she fell deeper into his control and loved him dearly.

~~~~

Kim arrived home and Jess and Matt managed to separate themselves. She’d been lying on the couch with her head in Matt’s lap as he stroked her hair while they watched TV.

“Hey.”

“Hey, Kim. How was your day, dear?”

“Okay, thanks,” she said. “But I’m going to take a shower and go to bed.”

“Yeah, I’m going to bed too, sis.,” said Jess, getting off the couch. “Night Matt,” she added and left the room

 “Kim, can you come over here now?”

“Unless it’s to surprise me with my anniversary gift, I’m tired and need a wash.” She walked over to the couch. “Well?”

 “Freeze,” commanded Matt. “When you wake up, I want you to be so horny for me — I mean hornier than ever — you will do anything to have me. Anything.”

Kim woke and sat next to him. “So, I’ve got a little tight anniversary prezzie for you, big boy.”

“Ah, you need to sign this first.”

“I’ll sign anything… just kiss me.”

“Sign first.”

He handed her the papers for the divorce and the house settlement and she applied her signature.

“Kiss me now,” she said.

 “First, I want you to remember signing the papers. They’re your apologies to me for cheating.”

“But you told me to sleep with Keith.”

“Not with Roger, though.”

 Kim looked mortified.

 “Oh yes, I know all about it.”

 “Matt, I can explain.”

“It’s okay, we’re even — I get the house and the savings.”

“What do I get?”

“You got a good time, didn’t you?”

“How and where will I live?”

“Move back in with your mom and dad,” Matt said. “You see, Jess and I are going to get married and you’re going to give your blessing. You’ll tell everyone and act like you’re happy with it even though we know you won’t be.”

 “But I can’t move back with my mom and dad.”

 “Yes you can. You’ve got no other option. From now on, why don’t you make a living from that tight pussy of yours.”

“Sell myself?”

“Not for money.” Matt shook his head. “How about you go around the geekiest, ugliest loners and chat them up. Get them to get you stuff and you pay for it with that tight pussy. But you can't ask for money for sex.”

“So, you’re leaving me, for my sister?”

“We leave tomorrow.”

“On our anniversary? But I thought you were getting me something expensive.”

Matt leaned in close and sniffed. “I could give you an expensive piece of advice — get a shower, you stink.”

She clutched her jumper to her nose and checked.

 “Oh, and why don’t you sleep on the couch tonight?”

“What, so you and little Miss Precious can sleep together?”

“Yes. And remember, Kim, you need to show support for our new relationship. What would people think if you disapproved? They’d think I picked her over you.”

He tossed her a pillow and cover from the trunk and walked upstairs where Jess was waiting on the top step. She smiled but Matt could tell she was upset, desperate to know how Kim took the news.

“It’s fine, she’s happy,” he said. He held his arms open and she rushed into him, hugging him tight.

 “She really is okay about us?”

“Yep,” he nodded. “Says she wants to move back in with your mom and dad, get her life back in order.”

“So, tonight we start our official relationship?”

“Let’s make it tomorrow… it’s an easy anniversary date for me to remember.”

Jess slapped his bum and laughed before kissing him. “Matt, I can’t wait for the holiday and then come back to start our new life.”

“And I can’t wait to show off your sexy body on the beach. I’ve got some very sexy bikinis for you. Do you mind if I tell people we’re newlyweds?”

“Yes please… I was going to do that, anyway.”

 

To be continued

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments