Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Puppet Penny

35
28 Comments 28
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Do not try this at home. Erotic Hypnosis is for trained professionals only. If you choose to ignore my warning, please post pictures."

"Hello, my name is Penny, and I am a submissive."

That statement sounds similar to the opening of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, doesn't it? Well, it is actually the opening to a munch meeting. Kinksters like me get together to share our erotic desires, gaining support and understanding from other like-minded people.

Today, we have a newbie - Rick. Let me tell you, he is one tall drink of water - towers at 6'2, dark hair, trimmed beard and mustache, and looks to be a few years older than myself. I am immediately drawn to him. His energy screams, "Alpha Male." So, my submissive self races to bow at his feet. His eyes survey the room but stop on mine. Blushing, I try to look away, but can't. His dominant presence literally takes my breath away. I can stare at his handsome face forever, but our meeting commences, drawing my attention back to reality. Rick listens for a while before he joins in, disclosing he is not only a Master but also an erotic hypnotist. My heart skips a few beats as I visualize myself falling under his control. He immediately looks at me as if wondering about my reaction to his words. I know my widening eyes give away my excited thoughts. A real hypnotist? 

His unusual reveal draws many questions from the munchers. All our kinky ears tune in to tall, dark, and handsome as he explains hypnokink. First, there is a top and a bottom involved. The top is the equivalent of a Master in the D/s relationship, while the bottom is the sub. He further enlightens his captive audience by describing erotic hypnotism as an extension of the traditional Master/sub relationship. It is the most extreme expression of sexual power and submission. He has me hooked at "sexual power and submission."

Several of the kinky pants agree this advanced level of control is hot, to say the least. Others voice the danger they see with this kind of play - the possibility of abuse. Rick agrees hypnosis can make it harder for submissives to say no, and possibly engage in something they would normally resist because their inhibitions have been lowered. But, he adds the reassurance that a top can't make a bottom rob a bank unless some part of the bottom wants to do it. Maybe I should have reservations, but I don't.

Our bi-monthly munch ends and I linger to get in a few minutes alone with Rick. I have that voice in my head telling me I should just leave, but I shut it up with a cookie and wait to talk to him. The thought of him hypnotizing me is too titillating, as evidenced by the wetness in my panties.

You see, my sexual kink is I need to feel dominated and controlled. I can experience this with a Master, but I have a safe word - an out if you will - that I can use at any time. When I am being whipped, I sometimes use it. And later, always wish I hadn't, because it took away the will of my Master. I wanted him to decide when my spanking should end, but instead, I fell weak and decided for him. Hypnosis would essentially make my Master all-powerful. The danger of that ignited something inside me. I crave it - the total power exchange.

Everyone is wanting one-on-one time with Rick after the meeting. The crowd finally dissipates and I get my chance with him. I am nervous; his commanding presence affects me in indescribable ways.  

"Hello. Penny, isn't it?" he asks flashing me a warm smile, and taking my hand in his. I know at that moment my sexual journey is about to take a new turn. It may not be love at first sight, but it is definitely lust at first sight. We decide to continue our conversation over coffee and end up fucking like bunnies before the night is over. 

We see each other every night over the next week, discussing our longings and fantasies. Both of us are intellectuals who get off on the mind play of the D/s relationship. He understands my anticipation, fear, and vulnerability. I understand his power, control, and protection. I want to give him the deepest access to my mind and body. He is ready to take it.

Over time, he earns my trust and our relationship transforms into Master and submissive. He fulfills my desires and pushes my limits. Spanking, bondage, orgasm denial and permission are all enjoyable elements in our love life. But, he knows I want more. He finally thinks I am ready for the next step with him - erotic hypnosis. As we start to discuss all that's involved with it, I find myself craving it more and more. 

"Penny, your inhibitions are lowered during hypnosis and you become more receptive to suggestions. However, let me reinforce you will not do anything that your mind is not in some way open to doing. I know you like bondage, right?" he asks winking at me.

"Yes, I love it when you tie me up," I say winking back, thinking about the last time he restrained my wrists with his ties and vibed me over and over and over. 

"Then, you will enjoy the feeling of a trance I think. It puts you in a similar vulnerable state as being bound."

"Oh my. I am getting aroused just thinking about it," I say leaning in for a kiss, and placing my hand on his crotch.

He kisses me back, removing my hand saying, "Baby, not now. We need to finish this talk. It is as important as when we discussed our D/s boundaries. So, behave or we can't continue with hypnosis."

I cuddle against his chest and reply, "I will behave ... just excited."

He wraps his arms around me. "I know. Your excitement excites me. Now, what else, baby? Be very honest with me. What else would you like to gain from hypnosis? Would you like heightened sensations on a particular part of your body? Your anus? Your nipples? Add a new erogenous zone perhaps?"

"My nipples! Men have always liked them, but I just don't feel much when they touch or suck them. You have probably noticed," I say frowning.

"I have noticed," he says kissing my cheek as his hand grazes my breast. "You are bigger breasted, and I think nipple sensitivity is dulled sometimes with bigger breasts. I can definitely help you feel deeply aroused from nipple stimulation."

I smile at him and sigh. It would be nice to feel some pleasure from breast-play. 

"Baby, I think you are ready to take this next step with me. It will deepen our bond, I promise you that."

~~~

She is the perfect sponge for erotic hypnotism because she wants it so badly - wants total, complete transfer of power. You can't get any closer than when you are under hypnosis. Your trance partner has control of your physical, mental, and emotional state.

Once her naked body settles in comfortably on the couch, I begin, "Listen to my voice, Penny. Keep breathing deep breaths - in and out, in and out. You're entering a relaxed state ... relaxing deeper and deeper. Release all worries, because I will protect you."

I repeat this message over and over, monitoring her responses. I love this part - my submissive trusting me enough to give herself over to my capable hands. 

I feel myself slipping ... slipping into a state of something I can't quite describe. It feels good.

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

"Listen to my voice, Penny. Focus on how good it feels to obey me. You want to obey me. You feel good when you obey me. Every muscle is relaxing until you are completely relaxed."

I see her shoulders slumping, fingers uncurling, and her body melting into the cushions. From my low, soothing voice, she is entering the altered state of consciousness known as a trance.  

I hear his voice, fading in and out. Slowly, I feel a sense of immobility. 

Nothing is hotter for me than when my submissive slips into her trance. My cock hardens and throbs inside my pants. The power I feel is almost orgasmic. Staring at her vulnerable state, I decide on my erotic objective for this session. Actually, I have a couple of objectives.

I am seated beside her and gaze at her chest, rising and falling with her deep breaths. Her large suckable nipples arouse me. She has perfectly rounded, voluptuous breasts, but they lack sensitivity. They are too perfect not to be an enjoyable toy in the bedroom. So, I think I will start with those delectable parts of her body.

I start my commands, using a low, steady tone. "Your nipples are very sensitive. Whenever they are touched, you feel extreme pleasure. The more they are touched, the more pleasure you feel. Penny, pinch one of your nipples with your right finger and thumb."

She moves her hand up to her soft mound and squeezes her nipple. I delight in watching her face change. She sucks in her breath and I see her squeeze her legs together. 

I feel my nipples hardening. Oh my, that feels so good. So good.  

"Penny, the more you pinch your nipples, the better it feels."

Ohhhh! Ohhhh! My body feels warm all over.

I witness her finger and thumb pinch and release, pinch and release. Her nipples turn darker and her moans grow louder. I allow her to remain in this aroused state for a few minutes, relishing in her responsiveness. I eagerly await testing out her nipple responses the next time we have sex. My cock is really aching now, but I need to stay focused on the task at hand.

She is responding so well to my suggestions, I want to try something. The holy grail of erotic hypnosis is experiencing an orgasm with being physically touched. You see, every nerve in her body is connected to her mind, which is capable of limitless pleasure. I think Penny might be able to orgasm on command if I can gain enough control over her thoughts. I shall see.

"Penny, listen to my voice. Focus on my words. You feel tongues everywhere between your legs - on your inner thighs, licking your lips, probing your pussy, circling your anus, and sucking your clitoris. It feels incredible - all those tongues, tasting you at once."

Aaaah! Aaaaaaah! I feel them! Rough tongues keep licking me. How many are there? Ohhh! Ohhh! Fuuuck!

I repeat my descriptions of all the tongues lapping up her sweetness between her legs. Leaning forward, I watch her dance of ecstasy on the couch. I stroke my cock straining to break free from my pants. This is my favorite part of hypnosis - watching my submissive give in to my suggestions and lose herself. My heart is racing as I decide she is ready. 

"I am going to count up to your orgasm. With each number I count, your pleasure multiplies by that number. When I ready five, you will have the most explosive orgasm you have ever experienced."

She whimpers, swirling her hips around on the couch. Her ass lifts off the cushion in deep thrusting motions.

Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! 

"Here we go, Penny. One ... Two ... You feel the arousing sensations building between your legs."

Can't hold still! Can't hold still!

"Your pleasure keeps growing, Penny. You feel the sizzling in your clitoris, the pleasurable aching in your pussy. These sensations multiply with each number."

She wildly bucks her hips now, wriggling and writhing on the couch.

"Three. Intense pleasure keeps building towards an explosive orgasm."

Feels soooooooo good! Soooooo good!

Her reaction is pornographic now - her squirming, gasping, bucking responses.

"Four. You are desperate to let go ... to feel the most earth-shattering orgasm of your life."

She thrashes about wildly on the couch.

"Five. Penny, cum now! Cum harder than you have ever cum before!"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! pant Ahhhhhhhhh! pant pant

I have never seen a woman orgasm like this. Her screams are animal-like and her body shakes uncontrollably from head to toe. It looks like she is trying to push something out from her pussy, her thrusts are so fierce.

My cock almost broke through my pants, bulging from watching her orgasmic display. Damn. She is indeed a submissive at heart and in her mind. 

"Penny, you are settling down from your orgasm. Your body is reentering its relaxed state and you feel great joy and happiness. Allow your muscles to relax and rejuvenate."

I settle back in my chair taking in the sight of her. God, she is beautiful. And she is mine. This has been a great session. She has been under about twenty minutes now, so I need to wake her soon.

As my final suggestion, I choose to plant a trigger. She will experience the effects of this next suggestion outside of this trance. If it becomes problematic, I can wipe it in a future session. 

"Penny, when you hear the words, 'good girl,' you will feel aroused and immediately long to stroke my cock."

I can't wait to test out this trigger. This session has been immensely successful, and it is time to bring her out of her trance. Aftercare is so important in hypnosis, and I will make sure she gets the care she needs. We will talk about her experience as I lovingly hold her in my arms.

"Penny, when I count to three, you will awaken from your trance, fully relaxed and refreshed, remembering everything. One ... two ... three."

I make sure my smile is the first thing her fluttering blue eyes see. Satisfaction washes over me as a happy, peaceful smile is returned.

I feel relaxed, lazy even, and satiated

~~~

Penny and I have enjoyed many more sessions of erotic hypnosis. With each session, she feels more fulfilled afterward. Then, we hit a snag with the trigger I implanted in her delightful brain. We were in line at the grocery store, when a little girl grabbed a handful of candy near the counter. Her mother told her to put the candy back. When her daughter obeyed, she said, "Good girl."

I can't explain it, I am tingling, aching to touch his cock. An almost uncontrollable urge. So, I reach for him. 

And I spent the next five minutes in embarrassment wrestling with Penny trying to pry her hand off my cock, while in line surrounded by shoppers. The nature of the beast of erotic hypnosis, I guess. And karma for me secretly implanting that trigger inside her naughty, submissive head. 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments