Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristina’s Forgotten Love

"A casual meeting proves fortunate and unfortunate for a beautiful woman."

27
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words


Kristina’s Forgotten Love

“See, remember how good I kiss?”

Kristina had to admit it felt fine, the woman’s kisses were as good as she’d said — but, really, why was she allowing her to touch her?

Kristina’s arms hung limp while the woman moved a hand from Kristina’s cheek to the back of her neck and entwined her fingers in the curly blonde hair.

“Remember how everyone would say ‘Rita and Kristina make a great couple’?” the woman asked, her cheek pressing against Kristina’s face.

Ah yes, Rita: Kristina was reminded of the woman’s name — but how could she have forgotten it since they’d made such a great couple in the past?

Rita’s lips were now tenderly kissing Kristina’s neck. “Remember how passionate we were? How my touch would drive you crazy?”

Kristina gasped as Rita’s tongue traced along her shoulder before kissing either side of the strap on her figure-hugging blue dress. Her back arched and her neck craned back as Rita rubbed a thumb on her neck just below her jaw.

Kristina had never experimented with women but that fact had disappeared as quickly as her resolve when the redhead embraced her. The memories of comments on what a great couple they made filled her accountant’s brain even as Rita’s touch drove her wild with pleasure.

“God, I forgot how easy it was to get you wet,” Rita whispered, kissing and sucking Kristina’s neck and throat. In response, Kristina’s knees buckled slightly and a wet warmth flooded her pussy. 

“If only I hadn’t got bored of you so easily,” Rita said, a hand clutching Kristina’s waist, “we might still have been together.”

For the first time in her adult life, a feeling of insecurity washed over Kristina. With her slim frame and model looks, she’d been able to hook any man she wanted. She’d oozed class from her teenage years and soared through the managerial levels of the accountancy firm because of her brains. Yet, she acknowledged, her progress was also due to her looks and the resulting confidence.

“If you’d been more affectionate in our years together, maybe I would not have lost interest and left.” Rita leaned back and looked into Kristina’s deep blue eyes.

Kristina considered answering but decided it would be best to show she was willing to change— in fact, that she had changed. She gazed into Rita’s brown eyes then over her cosmetic-free freckled face to her lips. They were thin and looked dry, but Kristina wanted them on hers. She leaned in and softly, seductively kissed them before pressing harder.

Kristina’s limp arms came to life and, seemingly with a mind of their own, reached around the shorter woman and pulled her in for a passionate embrace and urgent kiss.

When they heard a toilet flushing, Rita pulled away and stood back as Kristina opened her eyes. She immediately noticed that her lipstick had transferred onto Rita’s lips.

A woman gave them a nervous glance as she passed from the stall to wash her hands. “Where did that passion come from? Rita whispered. “You never kissed me like that before.”

Kristina didn’t want to admit that she longed for Rita’s body and hands to be pressed against hers again. “A lot has changed since you left me,” she said quietly without revealing the pain and anguish she’d felt at that time.

The woman gave them another look before she scuttled out of the toilet.

“I miss you,” Kristina said.

“I bet you do — but you had a stupid career you wanted. And you were not very attentive to my needs.” 

Rita’s blunt reply stung Kristina and, at that moment, she decided to correct all her illusionary mistakes. She grasped Rita’s hands and the woman was forced to almost skip on her short legs as the high-heeled Kristina pulled her quickly to the newly-vacated stall.

Kristina spun Rita around and closed the door by pressing her back onto it. She locked it without looking, her smouldering eyes never leaving Rita’s face.

Hands on Rita’s cheeks, she squeezed gently and Rita’s lips puckered. Kristina kissed her softly then more deeply with every moan that escaped her throat.

Kristina tenderly moved her hands from Rita’s face and trailed fingertips over plump curves towards her jeans. Still kissing, Kristina ran those long glossed nails around the waist of the jeans but the material had zero give. Kristina pulled back, smiled, then bit her bottom lip, staring deep into eyes that she could have sworn she’d only just discovered. But that couldn’t be true — Rita said they’d been together years.

Kristina worked on twisting and popping all the buttons on Rita’s jeans before tugging them over full hips. “No panties,” Kristina exclaimed.

“You know I never wear them. You never did either.”

Kristina felt silly that she was wearing panties and even sillier that she’d forgotten Rita never wore them.

 “I bet it’s that stupid fiancée out there that makes you wear them,” Rita said while lifting the hem of Kristina’s blue dress, exposing her blue lace thong.

Kristina suddenly thought that the man she’d come with, the man she’d been engaged to for seven months, was stupid. Sure, he was a doctor, but doctors can be stupid.

She hated wearing panties and was annoyed that he wouldn’t let her go commando, The thong suddenly seemed suffocating.

“I never forced you to wear them… unlike him,” Rita said, fingering the small white pearl sewn into the design. Kristina sucked in air.

“Although I must say, I do like these on you! But you and I look good in anything, even nothing.” Rita flicked the pearl. “Do you remember how amazing I look naked, how glorious my pussy was?”

‘God, she was right,’ thought Kristina. ‘She gave me so much freedom and I looked so good without panties.’ 

With new images imprinted on Kristina’s consciousness, she pushed Rita against the stall wall, turned her around, and tugged the jeans further down. She rubbed between Rita’s legs while pressing her breasts against the smaller woman’s back. Being much taller and slimmer, Kristina found it easy to lick Rita’s earlobe while also sliding her fingertips along moist pussy lips.

“Is this affectionate enough?” Kristina whispered. “I’ll show you how much I have changed.” Kristina sucked and nibbled the earlobe as she poked two fingers into the wet pussy.

Rita moaned and Kristina, her own pussy moist, was desperate to win her back. She snaked her other hand inside Rita’s shirt and under her bra to squeeze a firm nipple.

“You have changed, that feels good, Kris. I’m enjoying this.”

Kristina didn’t like being called Kris, but she let it go. She crisscrossed fingers as she thrust them in and out of Rita’s wet pussy, rubbing her palm over Rita’s anus. Then she curled her fingers, allowing her knuckle to rub over Rita’s Grafenberg spot.

“Oh yes, fuck yes,” Rita said, her voice muffled as she leaned into the wall.

Kristina squeezed harder on Rita’s tit, determined to get Rita off and prove that she’d changed. She decided that what made her feel good, she would try on Rita. The effect was stunning.

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

Kristina straightened her fingers and fired rapidly in and out of Rita’s squelching tunnel. Rita buckled and Kristina felt a gush of wet warmth on her fingers and heard a tinkling on the tiled floor. Rita’s urethra had released on orgasm, and she sprayed amid stifled moans of pleasure while gasping for breath. She twitched several times and had to reach down to stop Kristina’s probing.

“Did you enjoy that?” 

Rita shuffled around, her jeans still mid-thigh. Her eyes were closed as she leaned back against the stall wall and murmured an appreciation and acknowledgement of Kristina’s services.

Rita eventually opened her eyes and saw Kristina examining her wet fingers. Other than on video, Kristina had never experienced a female squirting.

“I forgot how much you loved my ejaculations,” Rita said. “You had a real fetish for it.” 

Kristina was suddenly more excited than surprised— she’d loved Rita squirting on orgasm.

“Here, smell me,” Rita said, grabbing and lifting Kristina’s hand under her nose. “Remember how absolutely amazing I smell, you loved it.”

Kristina nodded and she inhaled deeply.

“Well, if you promise to be quick, I’ll slide down those disgusting panties and you can pleasure yourself with that same hand. Deal?”

Kristina nodded mindlessly.

Holding Kristina’s hips, Rita guided her to the pan. Still dazed and staring at her fingers, she hardly noticed Rita reaching under her dress and peeling the soaked panties over her tanned smooth thighs and down to her ankles.

“There, go ahead,” Rita said, “be quick.”

Kristina raised one foot out of her panties, lifted her dress, sat on the edge of the toilet, and dove soaked fingers into her hungry pussy.

Rita wriggled back into her jeans and adjusted her bra and polo top while watching Kristina’s beautiful face scrunch up as she worked her fingers between her legs. 

Smiling, Rita squeezed Kristina’s ample breast through her dress. “Remember how you would cum for me on command?” she asked. “Remember how my making you cum made you believe all men were useless? Remember how you pined for my approval to cum?”

Kristina moaned — loudly, not muffled like Rita’s. “Okay, cum now,” Rita said urgently and Kristina orgasmed like never before, shuddering and screaming as she reached satisfaction on the edge of the restaurant’s toilet. Finally, she slumped forward, her blonde hair covering her elegant features and classy made-up face. 

Gradually, she regained her breathing and Rita unlocked the door, peering out to make sure they were still alone. “Let’s go,” she said.

“Are you taking me back?” Kristina’s question was a mixture of excitement and pleading.

“Well, how can I deny you when you’ve changed so much.” 

“It’s true, Rita, I have… I really have!”

Rita grinned at the stunning blonde sitting on the edge of the pan. Her face was flushed and lightly perspiring after orgasm but, even so, she still looked like a model — a model pleading to be taken back from a false breakup and an imaginary relationship.

“I can see that,” Rita said. “I can see that you’re now passionate towards me and want me back as the perfect lover and partner.”

Kristina nodded.

“I can see that you want to live with me, to attend to my every need.”

Kristina continued nodding.

“To service my every whim.”

Kristina’s eyes were locked on Rita even while nodding even more vigorously.

“To never question my choices, just accept them.”

Kristina held Rita’s hand. “Yes,” she said, still nodding.

“That you now see your career is as stupid as the fiancée out there.” Rita’s lips curled mischievously as she planned her next move.

Kristina’s drive and ambition to be the best in her company suddenly didn’t matter. She felt it was silly spending time progressing through the firm when she could share that time with the love of her life, Rita.

“I will quit tonight if you’ll have me back, baby.”

“You will email your resignation,” Rita told her. “After that, we’ll get my stuff and go back to the house.”

“Are you moving in with me? Coming to stay in my house?” Kristina asked while kissing Rita’s hand.

“Kristina, don’t you remember, it’s my house? I just let you stay there when I left you. But, yes, I’m moving back.”

Kristina felt stupid. How could she not remember that Rita had let her stay in the place? Any memories of viewing it, paying a mortgage, living there with her fiancée, were replaced with a feeling of gratitude that Rita had allowed her to live there.

“Can we go home now Rita? Please.”

Rita’s laugh echoed around the tiled toilet. “Sure, but first pick them up.” Rita nodded at the floor.

Kristina turned and bent to pick up her panties, prompting Rita to slip a hand under Kristina’s dress and onto her bare ass. She held her pose slightly longer before picking up the panties.

“Okay, Kristina, we’re going to leave this stuck-up restaurant hand-in-hand.”

Kristina wondered why she’d come to this pretentious overpriced place so many times and why people not in the know could never get a reservation.

“We’re going to walk out there, you’ll throw those wet disgusting panties at that ex of yours and let him know you’re finished. Only then can we can leave. Okay?”

Kristina nodded and, clasping Rita’s hand while holding the soiled panties in the other, marched out of the door. Rita smiled and allowed herself to be led through the room towards the table where Kristina’s work colleagues and soon-to-be ex-fiancée were seated.

At the table, people looked up as Kristina tossed the panties at her fiancée. They hit him in the face before dropping into his lap. With a shocked expression on his face, he looked at the panties and back up at Kristina.

She picked up her bag and jacket then told him, “We're done, don’t ever contact me, you stupid, stupid man.”

He was stunned, speechless, and stared at her in shock. Then Rita stepped out from behind Kristina and his eyes widened. “Rita,” he mumbled.

“Hi, Jeff… I told you, I’d get you back,” Rita spat before taking Kristina’s arm and pulling her close.

Kristina leaned down and kissed Rita in front of the shocked table audience.

Ending the kiss, Rita looked at Jeff, the wickedest of smiles on her face before she announced, “Well, my fiancée Kristina and I will be leaving now. You should have listened when I said not to cross me.”

“Rita,” said Jeff, “what the hell is —” 

But Kristina cut him short. “Rita, do you really mean it, are we to be married?” Kristina looked so happy; her beauty even more apparent with a genuine smile on her face.

“Of course. It’s virtually all planned anyway. All we have to do is swap half the guests — oh, and the groom,” Rita teased. “Bye, Jeff.”

Rita waved, then the couple walked arm-in-arm to the front door.

“Shall we get a taxi?” Kristina asked.

“Let’s walk a bit, my adrenaline is pumping. That was better than I had imagined all these months.”

Kristina was puzzled. “What was, baby?”

“Oh, just good planning coming to fruition. Don’t you worry your bimbo little head about it,” said Rita, grinning.

“Like, okay, babe,” Kristina said in a higher pitch than normal.

“Yes, a walk will do me wonders. Then we’ll get home, and I’ll let you lick me from toe to pussy.”

“Like, sure, Hun.”

The unlikely couple laughed their way along the busy street.

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments