Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Think You're Right Ch. 6

"A college student learns he can control his girlfriend's mom with hypnotic triggers"

45
6 Comments 6
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter here. I've ended it in a way I hope you'll like. There is more though. The full novel is available on Amazon with another 60,000 words of story and it's on sale for $0.99 until April 5th! Check my profile for details. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Please comment. Your words inspire me to write more. A new story is coming soon."

"That fucker is not stealing my woman,” Shaun swore as he watched the doctor leave. “It’s time to end her weekly sessions.” He waited patiently for Ms. Russo to go to her room.

She had just come out of the bathroom from brushing her teeth when Shaun walked into her bedroom.

“Shaun, what are you doing mmmmpffff!”

He kissed her passionately. Her surprise dissolved quickly as she melted in his arms. For several minutes, they went at it until she pulled away for a breath. “But Amanda…”

“Do you want me?” Shaun asked.

“Yes.”

“Do you need me?”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to take you now and make you mine. Do you understand?”

“Yessss.”

He grabbed her shirt and tore it open, buttons flying everywhere. He pulled the shirt down until it restricted her arms then deftly unhooked her bra. Soon his face was buried in her huge tits.

“Oh god, Shaun,” she moaned. “I’ve wanted this for so long.”

When he bit her nipple, currents of pleasure shot through her body. She pulled his head in tighter. “Yes. More.”

Shaun switched to the other breast, biting that nipple as he squeezed the first with his fingers. “Oh, god. Don’t hold back. Use me.”

Shaun came back up and kissed her one more time then he pulled away. She looked at him, confused, until he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. Her eyes locked on his semi-hard cock. He reached out and grabbed her by the back of her head.

“Come on, slut. Show me how much you need to please me.” Pushing her to her knees, he shoved his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face. Having her arms restricted while being used like that turned her on even more. “It amazes me how your daughter can be such a prude when you’re such a horny slut. You’re taking all of me in. Amanda has never been able to do that.”

Ms. Russo’s feelings were in turmoil as he compared her to her daughter. On the one hand, it reminded her of the betrayal she was committing, but on the other hand, she was so proud to be a better fuck than her daughter for this man.

After a minute, he shoved his cock in all the way and held it. Ms. Russo felt it jammed down her throat. She couldn’t breathe. Soon panic set and she began to struggle, but strangely the helplessness of the situation turned her on more. Finally, Shaun pulled out, allowing her to take in a breath and then fucked her face a little while longer before pulling her off his cock and to her feet.

He walked her to the bed and leaned her over. Lifting her skirt, he yanked off her panties. “Here’s what you’ve been dreaming about,” he said.

A moment later, his cock slammed into her soaking cunt.

“Fuck!” she screamed.

He held it there a moment then started to pump.

“Oh god, yes, Shaun,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Take me. Make me your slut.”

Hearing her, made him pump faster.

“Now pay attention, slut,” he said. “Because I’m about to lay down the rules. Your body is mine to use whenever, wherever I please. Is that clear?”

“But Shaun.”

He slapped her ass hard.

“Not the right answer, slut.” He began spanking her, turning her ass red quickly.

“Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh fuck!” she screamed. Then her body seized in orgasm. “Dios!”

Shaun felt her cunt clamp down on his prick and almost lost it right there.

“Let’s try it again,” he said. “Your body is mine to use whenever, wherever I please. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied.

“Say it back, so I know you’re not a stupid cunt.” He immediately cringed from the demeaning term, being used to speaking more respectfully to women, but she revelled in it. He had to remember she liked being called names and used.

“My body is yours to use whenever, wherever you please.”

“Good.”

“If I give an order, you obey.”

“If you give an order, I obey.”

“When I’m not around, you are not to play with yourself or cum without asking permission first.”

“Oh god. When you’re not around, I am not to play with myself or cum without asking permission first.”

“You are mine. Body and soul.”

“I’m y… yours. B… body and, and sooooul!” She screamed as the next orgasm overtook her.

Shaun grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to him. He reached around and squeezed both nipples as tightly as he could as he said, “Cum again, slut.”

“Fuuuuck!” she screamed.

Her body convulsed so hard he almost got pushed out. Then he turned her head and kissed her. Their tongues played as she rocked her hips up against his body. Finally, he broke the kiss and shoved her onto the bed. He flipped her over, her arms still locked up in her shirt. He pushed her skirt up out of the way and mounted her.

“Take me,” she whispered. “Take your slut.”

He fucked her. Their eyes locked as he did. His cock slammed into her again and again.

“What are you?” he asked.

“Yours,” she replied. “I’m yours. I’m yours. I’m yours.”

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

She kept repeating it as the next orgasm built. Her chanting turned on Shaun more than ever. She was ready to cum but held herself back. She could see he was close.

The chant continued, increasing in volume until finally, Shaun began to grunt, his cock spurting cum into her. She let the orgasm loose. Her legs wrapped around him and pulled his cock in as deep as possible. Her head rocked back and forth as her body flailed beneath him. Still, she managed to keep up the chant, screaming it through the orgasm. Shaun let his body collapse on her before they kissed again.

When they separated, she smiled and asked, “Any orders, Sir?”

He rolled off her. She pouted as his cock pulled free.

“Clean me up, slut,” he said. “You can lose the shirt.”

She eagerly moved down as she tossed aside her top and then took him in her mouth, slowly, sensually cleaning the cock she would serve from now on. When she was done, she crawled up and cuddled up in his arms.

“Thank you, Shaun,” she said, kissing his chest. “That was the best sex ever.”

“And it’ll get better,” Shaun said.

“Mmmmmmm. I’m looking forward to that.”

They heard the beep of Ms. Russo’s phone.

“May I get that, Sir?” she asked.

“Go ahead.”

She jumped off and checked her message. “It’s Amanda. She’s on her way home and wants to know if she should pick up anything.”

“I guess that’s my cue to leave,” Shaun said as he jumped up and picked up his pants.

“Will I see you tomorrow, Sir?” she asked.

“You’ll see me tonight,” he replied.

She gasped. “We can’t fuck while Amanda is here!”

“I’m sorry. What did you swear to me about your body?”

“Whenever, wherever,” she said, dropping her head. “But Sir, please…”

“Relax, slut,” he said. “I have no intention of jeopardizing your relationship with your daughter. You’re coming to my dorm. Tell her you have a business meeting.”

She perked up. “Yes, Sir.”

“And wear something sexy and slutty to turn the heads of all the college boys you’ll be passing along the way.”

She perked up further. “Yes, Sir!”
 


When Shaun arrived at his room, he had a message waiting from Ms. Russo:


Dear Dr. Maddow,

Shaun fucked me today. It was the most incredible experience of my life. No man has just taken me like he did, used my mouth like that, tied my arms like that. I can’t resist him. I’ll do anything he asks. Strangely this doesn’t worry me. It excites me.

You were right about him kissing me. That broke all the barriers. Now I have none for him. I’m his. I feel like property and yet it’s freeing. Does that make sense?

Please tell me I’m not crazy.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.


His reply was quick but potent.


Dear Jessica,

You’re not crazy. You’ve gotten what you’ve always wanted. Don’t lose it. I think Shaun’s control of you is so potent that the hypnotic triggers that have worked for me will now only work for him instead. I think it will only be his voice you respond to and his messages you will obey when he uses the trigger words. I think you’ll know deep down that giving him this control will cement your relationship with him, make you his in a way no other woman can be.

What do you think?

Sincerely,

Dr. Maddow.


Shaun waited anxiously for the reply.


Dear Dr. Maddow,

I think you’re right. I want to be his like no other woman. I want him to have total control over me. Thank you, doctor, for leading me to this wonderful place. I’ve never been happier.

Sincerely,

Jessica Russo.
 


Ms. Russo arrived at the dorms that night wearing a little red dress that seemed to make her breasts even bigger while nicely showing off her ass. Black fishnets, and four-inch heels added to the effect. As she walked down the halls following the directions he sent, college boys gawked, commented, drooled, and walked into walls and doors.

When she knocked on his door, Shaun let her wait a while, knowing everyone would be watching. When he finally opened the door, he stared her up and down, not smiling. She felt a little self-conscious. The sexy confidence she felt a moment earlier vanished as she waited.

“Hello, Sir,” she said. Do you approve?” She looked into his eyes, hopeful.

He reached out and pulled her in for a kiss. She swooned.

“I very much approve,” he said. “Come in.”

Shutting the door, he ordered her to sit on his bed. “Tonight is a big night for you, slut. Do you know why?”

“Because I’ll be spending my first night with you?” she asked.

He hadn’t even considered that, but now it seemed like a great idea.

He shook his head. “No, we’re going to see if you’re just playing along, enjoying the fantasy and pretending to mine, or if you are truly mine, body, and soul.”

“But I am yours, Sir,” she said, getting a little worried that he doubted her devotion. “What must I do to prove it?”

“It’s very simple. We just need to have a talk about anthropological chickens.”

She slumped on the bed.

Shaun smiled. “Yep. All mine.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Boratus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments