Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Bet You

"As a fly on the wall, watch how Josh follows Louise’s instructions."

50
19 Comments 19
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

As a fly on the wall, watch how Josh follows Louise’s instructions.

Coffee Shop

Louise watched Josh arrive in the coffee shop. He wore washed-out blue jeans, well-used running shoes, and a worn, faded ‘green lantern’ T-shirt. There was nothing remarkable about him. In fact, no one else seemed to notice that he’d actually entered the half-empty shop.

She sipped her coffee, leaving red lipstick on the white plastic as he took his disposable cup and a paper bag to probably the most secluded table available.

Good choice, she thought.

He sat with his back to her and Louise got down from one of the high stools at the bar. She smoothed her little summer dress, the material stretching over her curves. She grabbed her bag and cup.

Louise knew she was a solid eight, maybe nine, out of ten. She’d been turning men’s heads ever since her mid-teens when she had the figure and confidence of a woman in her early twenties. Now, actually in her twenties, she looked twice as good.

Louise walked the short distance to his table, her low heels tapping on the polished tiled floor. Standing behind him, close enough for him to hear above the chat from the other patrons, she spoke softly through the hair that draped over his ear.

“I bet you that we’ll be special friends before you finish that drink.”

He turned around and slowly scanned her from top to bottom. He then looked around, checking that she wasn’t talking to someone else, then turned back and pointed to his chest, his eyebrows raised in question: Me?

“My girlfriend is meeting me here,” he said.

His shyness and the fact that he voiced only a small objection, she found cute. He didn’t know what was coming.

“I bet that you wouldn’t mind me joining you.”

He shrugged, appeared to relax, and she sat opposite, saying, “I bet you wouldn’t mind chatting with me.” He offered no objection.

“What’s in the bag?”

He took a deep breath. “A muffin.”

“I bet you wouldn’t mind showing me.”

He ripped open the bag, peeling back the sides, and shoved it to the centre of the table, presenting a moist-looking double chocolate muffin.

“Looks yummy.”

“Yes, they’re the best.”

He broke the treat into two pieces before placing half in a napkin in front of himself. He sipped his coffee.

She nodded to the untouched half. “Who is that for?”

“My girlfriend.”

“Hmmm, I bet you that she’d want me to have it.”

He seemed to process that statement before pushing it across the table toward Louise. With manicured fingernails, she picked up a chocolate chip that had escaped the muffin and raised it to her mouth.

“I bet you she doesn’t mind that I’m eating the muffin you got for her.”

He looked up and watched the chocolate disappear into her mouth. She knew he was also appraising the face of a very attractive woman: red lips, piercing blue eyes, tanned skin, and shiny brown hair.

“Mmmm, that is tasty.”

Normally, she would follow her strict diet but this seemed like the fruit of temptation, something that wasn’t for her but she was talking anyway.

He sipped his coffee again and Louise assessed it was so he could focus on something other than her.

“Tell me about yourself,” she said.

“Nothing to tell, really.”

“No? Come on,I bet you want to tell me.”

As if coerced, he shrugged. “I’m Josh, I’m twenty-two, and I’m here waiting for my girlfriend, Amy.” He swung a look at the main entrance.

“You said that already… but she isn’t here just now is she? I mean, I bet she’d like to think of you keeping me company until she arrives.”

He turned his attention back from the door.

“Everything’s good, yes?”

“Yes, all good,” he said. “Sorry, I didn’t catch your name.”

“It’s Louise. And thank you for asking, handsome.”

His cheeks turned red.

“Why are you blushing? Is it because you find me so beautiful?”

“I don’t think my girlfriend would like another woman calling me handsome.”

“Nonsense, I bet she’d think it’s a massive compliment to her if someone found her man handsome.”

He stared then nodded. “I guess you’re right.”

“You know it, Josh” She leaned into the table. “So, where is she just now?”

“She’s finishing up at the last shop.”

Louise glanced at the door, then looked into Josh’s face and smiled.

Josh frowned. “Are you sure Amy won’t mind you keeping me company till she gets here?”

Louise grinned. “I bet you, didn’t I? And you know when I make a bet, I always win.”

He nodded and again relaxed.

“So, what have you two been doing?”

Josh took another bite and swallowed it down with a sip from his cup. “Just shopping.”

“I bet you can tell me exactly what you two were doing and where she is right now.”

“We’d been to get me some new clothes as I’ve put some weight on,” he said, rubbing his mid-section. “But we also went to the adult shop for some—” He checked they were still alone in their section of the shop. “Well, you know.”

“I bet she would want me to know. And I bet you that she would like to talk to me for advice.”

He tilted his head.

“In fact,” she continued, “I bet you that she knows I’m an expert.”

He nodded. “Well, first we went in for some sexy underwear. I picked a few things I liked off the rack.”

“Like?”

“I don’t know.” He shrugged again. “Just sexy underwear.”

“You can describe it better.”

He paused. “Stockings, bodysuits.” Josh looked around again. “Crotchless panties,” he whispered.

“Interesting. What else caught your eye?”

She waited patiently for his reply.

“Pants and knickers with bows and stuff. Black lace bra and panties—”

Louise jumped in. “You like black lace stuff?”

He shrugged.

“I bet you that you want to tell me the sexy stuff you like.”

“Yeah, I love black lace underwear. I like to watch porn where the girl flashes it then struts around wearing it.”

She smiled. Now we’re getting somewhere, she thought.

“So, like this?” She eased the dress off her shoulder to reveal a black bra strap.

He glanced before looking away and gulping his coffee.

“I bet you that you want to look again.”

He looked at her, the black strap against her smooth skin.

“I bet you that you would love to see more.”

She pulled the dress further exposing her cleavage. He quickly looked around — but didn’t seem to be attracting any attention.

“Would you like to see more?”

He alternately nodded and shook his head — yes, then no, yes… he fought with the morality and the possibility of being caught.

“I bet you,” said Louise, “that you want to look. You’ll pass it off that I’m like a store mannequin and you’re only looking to imagine what the underwear would be like on your girlfriend.”

His head stopped moving; she had his attention. Looking over his shoulder, she gave thanks that he was broad enough to hide her from most angles if anyone was watching. She lifted her bra-covered breast out of the dress and his eyes instantly widened.

NatalyStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalyStarlight

“You like?”

He nodded before she pulled the dress back up. But she leaned into the table to keep the dress pinned on the edge of the table, still showing her cleavage.

She slid a foot over his shin and he began to draw back.

“I bet your girlfriend and you would like me playing footsy with you like this.”

He stopped moving and she ran her heel up and down his shin. His eyes never left her cleavage.

“I bet you that your girlfriend would like to see us do a lot more. I bet you would like that, too. You should give me your phone.”

He took the device from his pocket and she accepted it from his sweaty fingers. She activated the camera, spread her thighs, and held the phone under the table. After snapping three pictures, she handed him the phone.

“I bet you want to have a look.”

He searched the gallery and swiped through the images. Her shaved pussy was visible under a black lace thong that matched the bra.

“I thought you’d like. I even bet that you’d like to slip into the disabled toilet with me and take more pictures.”

Josh quietly slid his chair back from the table before looking at the door.

“I bet you that you won’t worry about her getting here or anyone catching us. After all, you can text her from the toilet.”

He followed her to the toilet and locked the door.

“Go on, get your camera ready,” she said, lifting the dress over her head. He took picture after picture of Louise in her underwear.

“I bet you’d like to be a bit riskier.”

She freed her breasts from the bra, then pulled the thong down before pressing her hands between her legs. She slid her fingers over her wet pussy and clit and Josh dropped to one knee to get better shots.

“I bet your girlfriend will want to know what I look like in my underwear. Go on, send her a couple of the snaps.”

She continued to work her clit while he fumbled with the phone. Eventually, he turned his attention back to her.

“I bet you that your girlfriend would want to know how I feel… touch me, then you can tell her later.”

He put both hands on her breasts. His touch was warm but clammy.

“I bet you that you and your girlfriend want me to touch you,” she said, trickling fingertips along his bare hairy arms. “You and I should kiss; she’d like that.”

She kissed him softly on the lips, his hands still gripping her breasts. She planted small kisses before tracing her tongue along his bottom lip and kissing him again, pressing harder and longer. Again she licked his bottom lip before finishing on his upper lip. She felt his teeth then his tongue touched hers. They entwined before she softly sucked his into her mouth. She tasted coffee on his breath.

His tongue was rigid as she sucked hard, moving her head back and forward until she suddenly broke the embrace. “I’m so horny,” she said,” and I bet you want to fuck me.”

She turned and knelt on the pan as he got behind her, unbuttoning his jeans.

“I bet my pussy is better than your girlfriend’s.”

He quickly entered her, his stubby cock filling her tight pussy. She moaned in pleasure and it echoed in the confines of the toilet.

“Your pussy is better than hers.”

“Hmmm.”

She pushed back. “I bet she wants to see this — video it.”

Josh took one hand off her hip and hit 'record' on his phone. Louise reached back and took hold of his shirt, twisting it around her hand while his free hand clutched her hip.

“I bet you need to tell her how much better my pussy is.”

Still fucking, he whispered, “Louise’s pussy is better than yours.”

“Fuck yeah, Josh,” she gasped, “fuck me”

He ploughed on as Louise tried to keep the seat from creaking too loudly. In a few seconds, Josh declared he was close to climax.

“I bet you want to video cumming on me.”

“I want to record you getting a load on your face,” he grunted.

With a plop, she released him and knelt in front of him, busily working a hand between her thighs. “I bet you want to cum a huge load over me.”

Stroking his shaft, Josh managed to keep her in focus on the screen.

“Cum for me,” she said. “Cum for me.”

His cock continually hit her chin as she chanted, “cum for me, cum for me…”

His first spurt shot across her face, leaving a trail from a corner of her lips to just above her eyebrow. The second landed on her nose and cheek and, finally, he coated her chin. Done, he moved the phone around to record the mess on her face from different angles.

Spent, he tucked his cock away as Louise said, “I bet your girlfriend will like to see that video. Why don’t you go find her? I have some finishing up to do in here.”

Josh unlocked the door and left but Louise never saw anyone before the door closed. She didn’t bother locking it but sat on the pan and played with herself. Thinking about Josh’s girlfriend looking at the pictures and video, Louise soon came without making too much noise.

Her drink was still on the table beside Josh’s empty cup. Josh had gone. Sitting and taking a sip from the cup, she was careful not to smudge her new makeup. When her phone bleeped, she fished it from her bag and saw a text from her superhot boyfriend: Hey baby, you won’t believe this skank I picked up. She is dirty!

He’s done it again, she thought. I bet she is a babe, too… he always gets the babes when I’m not there.

She sent a text: Well I hope you left some junk in the trunk for me later.

Almost immediately her phone pinged with another text from him: Always.

Several more pings announced attachments. The first was an up-skirt photograph — a black lace thong. Nice, she thought, and examined two more pictures of the same thong. The third showed she was shaved.

Louise wondered about the woman’s age. Young she guessed.

She sipped her drink and chewed a bit of the muffin while she hit play on the video she’d just received. She lowered the volume and, sure enough, a young babe was getting fucked doggy style in a disabled toilet. No doubt it was her boyfriend’s cock.

He pumped the girl as she desperately held onto his favourite lame superhero shirt, pulling him into her. Louise was slightly annoyed as the girl was stretching the shirt but she knew how good that cock felt.

Louise glanced around the shop. A mother was chatting to a friend, a pram next to them. The mother looked over — then quickly away again after seeing her face.

On her phone, the girl was on her knees and Louise saw her face. Damn, she was hot. Her boyfriend had done well. As he furiously jerked his cock, she knew what was coming and so did the girl. The girl was clearly an expert, never blinking and keeping eye contact with the camera, even when his cum stringed out over her face.

She’ll walk out with cum all over her face for everyone to see, she thought. Her boyfriend liked when they did that.

As the video ended, she pressed pause to study the girl’s face covered in her man’s cum. Satisfied, she switched off and got up to leave the shop but not before leaning into the pram and looking at the sleeping baby. “He’s a little handsome man and so well-behaved,” she said to the mother.

“Thank you, Amy,” the woman replied, staring at Amy’s face.

“How do you know my name?”

The woman pointed to her cup and the name AMY written in black ink before staring at Amy’s face again. Her gaze seemed transfixed on her face.

“Of course.” She turned and left the shop, wondering if her makeup needed touching up. Is that what the woman was looking at?

I’ll freshen it later, she thought. At least I’m not walking about in public with cum on my face like that poor girl. She allowed herself a giggle at that thought and strode off to meet Josh.

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments