Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miriam's Scruples

"Miriam gets asked to help a bitch, she does so in her own way!"

9
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Ralph walked into the room and received the surprise of his life. Miriam was sitting on his couch having a drink with his wife.

“Ralph, honey, I know you know Miriam. Come in a say hello.”

“I’m not sure I’ve ever met her before.” The words came out sounding almost calm, but inside he was panicking. Miriam was someone he never expected to see in his house. She was nothing more than a dirty little secret he had been fulfilling on the side. “What the hell was she doing here?” he thought furiously.

“But of course you know her. You’ve been carrying on with her and her friend for several weeks now. Or can you only recognize her naked?” His wife said with an edge.

“I don’t know what’s going on here, but I’m leaving.” Ralph turned toward the door as he said it. When he opened the door, a man was standing there, someone he didn’t recognize at all.

The man just stood there, blocking the doorway. It stopped Ralph in his tracks. Then the man did something incredible and opened his zipper and pulled out his cock.

Behind him, he heard Miriam say a word and internally he wanted to panic even worse, but outside Ralph dropped to his knees and grasped the cock and pulled it to his mouth.

“If you hadn’t given me that small demonstration months back, I would have never believed it.” Said Ralph’s wife. “He’s actually doing it.”

Miriam smiled, knowing the surprises weren’t over for the couple. “The word I used also means he will remember doing it, but he’s not sure why he’s doing it.”

The woman looked at Miriam. “How many conditioning words have you programmed into him?”

“Several words and a few actions. Any time anyone shows him their cock, he will fall to his knees with a need to suck it until it comes. The words simply determine how much he will know and remember. One word will make him consciously forget it all. A second, the one I used here keeps him mentally alert so he knows what he’s doing. The third will restore every minute of our sessions and replace what he thought he remembered with what actually happened.”

“What did he think happened?”

“That he was having an affair with a friend of mine and myself. And while he would leave with the smell and taste of pussy on his face, he never actually fucked anyone. He spent most of it on his knees worshipping cock while the conditioning worked on him.”

“I can’t believe it. It’s perfect!”

“Well, you paid a lot of money for it to happen. But if he hadn’t tried to pick my friend up in that bar, it wouldn’t have mattered. He was such an asshole about it.”

“I really didn’t believe you when you told me what could be done. But this is such sweet revenge on my cheating husband. I know a cock he’s going to suck and the pictures will get me anything I want from him!”

“You are a bit of an asshole yourself, aren’t you?” She stood up, looking down at Ralph’s wife in an intimidating fashion. “You’re going to have him suck your lover’s cock, aren’t you and threaten to publicly humiliate him?”

“That’s none of your business. You did what I hired you to do. I think it’s time for you to leave.”

“Not until my friend there comes all over Ralphie’s face.”

The woman turned and was captured by the scene in front of her again. Her husband was really going to town on that cock. Watching it was better than any porn flick. She wondered why the sight wasn’t even turning her on even a little bit. From her left, she heard Miriam say another word. She froze.

She heard Miriam talk, but she couldn’t move her head or any part of her body.

“Yes, you are a real piece of work. Instead of just divorcing your asshole of a husband, you decided to ruin him and use me to do it. You both really pissed me off. Your husband was pretty easy to condition. You took a little longer.”

Mentally the woman was trying desperately to move, but it was to no avail.

Miriam continued, “That little demonstration was enough for you to ask me for a weekly meeting to discuss his progress. But you never even realized you were being conditioned as well.”

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

Miriam stripped off her clothes and stepped into view of the woman. If she was able to do so, her eyes would have widened at the sight of Miriam’s cock.

“Yes, I have one. Which made Ralph so easy to seduce. I think he’s always had a little fantasy about transsexual women. He’s sucked this cock often and gotten pretty good at it. Now the sight of even a nice bulge will make his mouth water. If the cock comes out, Ralphie will go down on it. But don’t worry, you aren’t into cock like he is.”

The woman heard her front door opened and in walked a real beauty, dark brown hair, a gorgeous face with a very wicked smile on her face.

“Hi, love!” The beauty came over and kissed Miriam, not the kiss of just two friends.

“Mrs. Epsam, this is my lover, Temple. She came by because she knows how I get watching a dick gets sucked. Oh, and she is the girl Ralphie thought he was having an affair with.”

The woman watched as Temple grasped Miriam cock and started rubbing it. Once it was hard, Temple put her hands on the arms of the chair she was sitting in and stuck her ass out. Miriam got behind her and flipped up her skirt.

“Oh, I do love when you forget your panties.”

Now the woman could only see Temple’s face as Miriam sunk her cock into her. The face was inches away and every move Miriam made was etched on Temple’s face. It was very expressive. In a few minutes, she could tell Temple orgasmed, but Miriam kept going. She could hear noises from the door that sounded like Miriam’s other friend was close to coming.

“Its okay, Mrs. Epsam, I know this isn’t turning you on. But you will get your turn. You see while Ralphie has been conditioned for cock…” Miriam grunted as she came in Temple. She came hard and long, filling her with a massive load. Then she pulled out with a wet sound.

Temple laid on the carpet right in front of the woman and opened her legs. She still couldn’t move her head, but her eyes locked onto that sweet looking pussy, all covered with cum.

“…you, on the other hand, didn’t have a hidden penchant for pussy, so we started with your liking for cum. Your boyfriend was a big help when he bragged to Temple how much you loved the taste for cum.”

She wanted to flare in anger, but that pussy right in front of her had captured all her attention.

Miriam said a different word and the woman fell to her knees and all but dove at Temple’s pussy. She relished in the taste and texture of the cum and other juices as she felt Temple cum again. She heard Miriam say two more words, but the words themselves didn’t register. She got back on her knees and look around the room. Her husband was on his knees, his face covered in the man’s cum. She knew her own face was just as covered. There was a flash as Miriam, now dressed, took a couple of pictures.

“Just remember the sight of a cock will bring Ralph to his knees and a naked pussy will do it to you, it doesn’t even have to be cum-filled any more. Don’t bother trying to get in touch with us again or we’ll show up when you least expect it to demonstrate it to anyone around. Oh, and for good measure, your boyfriend doesn’t turn you on much anymore. You can fuck him, but the sight of your own pussy with cum on it will really drive you crazy.”

Miriam said two more words, words that made each of them remember everything. Ralph knew he was seduced and sucked Miriam easily. He remembered every cock he sucked for her and even knowing that the idea made him harden. His wife also remembered everything, how she couldn’t resist Temple when she slid into her lap for the first time and kissed her. How much she hated the idea of eating pussy initially but reveled in it just a few short weeks later. She also remembered the lesbian orgy that left her desperate for an orgasm as she ate pussy after pussy but no one went down on her.

“I am leaving a list of my conditioning terms for you both. Now you each can ruin each other. What you do with it is up to you! Oh, and our fee? You might just chalk it up to the price of being a bitch. I know you didn’t pay for your own conditioning, but we pride ourselves on going well beyond just meeting requirements. Personally I think you two were made for each other.”

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments