Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Rewards

"How a one night stand with a beautiful hot wife changed my attitude toward life."

139
24 Comments 24
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.2k words 5.2k words

"Flight 651 for Cancun is now ready for boarding." 

The announcement jolted me as we had been waiting since six o'clock in the morning while supposedly 'technical difficulties' were sorted out on the chartered flight I was hired to escort to Cancun.

The heat intensified as the sun reached its zenith, mirroring the anticipation building within me. I found myself not reading but instead captivated by the parade of young, attractive flight attendants passing by. The past six hours had been a whirlwind of excitement and distraction.

I got up and got busy trying to round up my charges. I had signed on to be the inflight host for twelve flights to Cancun and back for groups of people who were rewarded with an all-expense trip for being among the biggest fertilizer buyers from one of the major oil companies. My duties were to get them to Cancun with a smile on their faces and sort out any difficulties that might occur.

They were relatively easy to locate. The majority of the group clustered at a bar, trying to prove that they were not only among the biggest buyers of fertilizer but also among the biggest consumers of beer in Iowa. Over the next month, I would serve as an in-flight host for twelve groups similar to this one.

It took the reminder that the beer would be free on board the plane to pry them away from the bar, but finally, I had them at the arrival gate waiting to board. I stood with my clipboard, checking their names as they boarded to ensure I had not misplaced any of my herd.

When I finally boarded, I found two of my charges wrestling in the aisle while the rest of them cheered them on.

I finally succeeded in prying them apart with the help of two flight attendants.

"Guys, what's happening?" I asked.

"He pinched my wife's ass," the shorter of the two guys bristled.

I turned to the woman now clutching his arm and asked, "Is that true, ma'am?"

She blushed with a small smile and nodded affirmatively.

I looked her up and down admiringly, causing her to blush even more and wink at me.

"What are you going to do about it?" her husband demanded.

I turned to the man who had done the pinching, standing on my other side with an equally pretty woman who was obviously not pleased with him.

Turning back to the aggrieved man, I said, "I'm going to suggest you apologize to him."

"I apologize?" he squawked, "Why?"

"Look at how pretty his wife is. Despite that, he was complimenting you by admiring your wife's tush. That shows that he also considers you a man of good taste.

"Now, if he is the gentleman I believe him to be, I would let him pinch my wife's tush. That would prove you are both men of taste and gentlemen. That would satisfy honor, and you would not have to duel each other at dawn tomorrow."

He smiled and said, "Permit me." Squeezed past me and grabbed a firm handful of the pincher's wife's ass, and squeezed.

She did not protest but blushed prettily in turn.

"OK, guys, you are now even. Take your seats so we can get this show on the road."

Peace being restored, I then took my seat at the forward bulkhead next to the galley. It was a perfect location to ogle the delightful air attendants going about their duties.

The head attendant, a feisty blond with a page boy hairdo, ran the operation like an experienced drill sergeant. She was years older than the other attendants, but it was hard not to drool over her tits and ass. For an older woman, she was what I dreamt my future wife would resemble when she got that old.

After the meal service was over, I stood, and over the speaker explained to the passengers what would happen when we arrived in Cancun. It was all about the transfer to the hotel, room selection and other matters they might have questions about.

The effects of all the beer they had consumed took their toll, and soon, most of them were snoozing in their seats. I returned to mine and prepared to do the same for the next four hours till we arrived when Ms. Drill Seargent came and sat next to me.

Instead of a six-foot fire-breathing dragon, my seat companion was a diminutive porcelain doll. Seated, she barely reached my shoulder.

"I came over to thank and congratulate you on how you handled the situation that flared up before we were airborne. I have been in this business a long time, and you handled that perfectly. I was afraid we would have to send them back home before you intervened."

"It was my job and my pleasure…"

"Oh, I'm Marci. You are?"

"Chris."

"Well, Chris, my heartfelt thanks. Though you may have started something I would not have expected."

"What's that?"

"Take a look back at the two couples."

I craned back to see and broke out into giggles. The two men and women were now seated but had swapped wives. Both couples had blankets thrown over their laps, which seemed very animated.

I turned back to Marci. "Do you think they're…"

"No, not quite. They won't join the mile-high club on this flight. There are no guarantees, however, that the saying 'what happens in Cancun stays in Cancun' won't apply after this trip."

"Well, good luck to them," I answered. "Some folks have all the luck."

"Tell me, what brings you to this assignment? You are a far cry from the twenty-something beach bum we usually see as in-flight hosts on these charters?"

"Marci, It's a long story."

"I'm in no rush. We won't be there for another few hours. Tell Mama. I can see a lot of sadness in your eyes."

"That's because you are a very perceptive person."

I proceeded to tell her the sad story of my life to date. The breakup of my marriage and how I was not able to perform effectively at work since that took place. My frustration with my attempts to date and get my life back on the rails. I suddenly realized I was making myself sound like a pathetic loser and shut up.

I felt tears well in my eyes as I stopped talking. She took my hand, held it in her soft hand, and looked at me with startling gray eyes. "Chris, life happens, and what has occurred in your life might be what was needed. Better to be out of a bad marriage than endure a bad marriage for the rest of your life. Look at those four back there. They seem to be perfectly content with a change of situation. I don't know if they will find happiness in the future, but at least they are enjoying the present."

I looked back and saw that both couples were now overtly in each other's arms, with satisfied smiles on their faces.

I turned back to Marci and thanked her for taking the time to talk to me. "You'll be fine, Chris. Like in Cancun, what happens on a plane stays on a plane, and I'm honored you trusted in me enough to open up the way you did."

"Marci, what is that perfume you have on?"

“It’s called ‘Teinte des Neiges.’ You like it?"

"Like it! It should be called 'Eau de Lust'. You wear it very well."

"Thank you for noticing. At the price it costs me, even at duty-free, it's nice to find someone who appreciates it as much as I do."

From there, our conversation turned to her. I discovered that she was the airline's senior flight attendant and had been its vice president of training. She got bored and returned to her first love, which was to be in the air. As senior flight attendant, she had the pick of which assignments were available. She had chosen this one because it gave her a chance to improve her tan on a sunny beach.

My mind leaped to imagining her in a skimpy bikini on the beach, and I realized that this woman, twenty years my senior, turned me on. I had seen the wedding band and diamond ring on her hand and decided she was off-limits to me.

Shortly after, she stood as we were about to arrive at our destination. I was delighted to have spoken with her, and she had lifted the gloom surrounding me. I focused on the younger flight attendants bustling around me. I wondered if I could get together with one of them during our layover.

After landing, things got busy for me. I shepherded my herd off the plane and into the waiting buses. To my surprise, the two antagonists came over. They thanked me for intervening in their squabble. They insisted on giving me a generous tip for preventing them from making fools of themselves. 

I could not help but notice that they walked arm in arm with the other's wife to get on the bus.

As I prepared to board the last bus, Marci approached me. "Chris, would you like to have supper with me tonight?"

"I'd love to," I responded.

"Meet me at seven thirty in the hotel lobby."

***

Seven thirty found me showered and shaved, waiting in the lobby.

She got off the elevator and I did a double take. She was out of uniform and wearing the briefest of miniskirts, a silk blouse which accentuated her tits and stiletto heels. I had not realized that such a small woman could have such long legs.

"Do you like Italian food?" she asked after hugging me.

The smell of her perfume hit me, and I felt my cock stiffen as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I blushed and started to say something before she brought her finger to my lips to shush me.

"So Italian?"

"I'd love Italian as long as it is not a pizza joint."

"Come on, I think you will like this."

I took her arm, and we walked out into the garden and down a path to a restaurant called 'San Remo.'

The smell of tropical flowers, the pressure of her breast against my arm and the bewitching scent of her perfume transported my mind to places it had not visited for months.

The maitre'd who greeted her effusively guided us to a booth in a secluded area of the restaurant. 

He lit the candles, handed us menus, and told us the waiter would be with us shortly. 

We were in a booth with a curved seating arrangement: a bench curved around half the table. Marci patted the seat next to her and suggested I sit beside her rather than at the place opposite hers.

She closed the menu in front of her and asked me to order for both of us. That took me by surprise. I looked over the menu and asked her if she liked veal. 

"Chris, everything is very good here. Just nothing with tomato sauce, no pasta and no pizza," she said with a girlish giggle.

"Do you like veal?" I asked.

"Very much."

"How about veal Marsala with mushrooms and risotto with parmigiana shavings?"

"Sounds wonderful."

"Do you drink wine?"

"Yes."

The waiter and the wine steward were at our table, so I ordered and asked for a bottle of Sangiovese wine.

Marci smiled at me. "I knew I made the right decision to have you join me for supper. You are a man of refinement, Mr. Chris."

"I am always pleased when a lady thinks so, Marci."

"Well, a lady I am not."

"I consider that you are."

She smiled at me, winked, and said, "Want me to prove I'm not?"

"Nothing you do would make you less of a lady to me."

She leaned towards me and whispered, "Chris, I think I forgot to wear panties tonight. Please help me and check whether I forgot."

She took my hand and placed it on her bare thigh between her legs. She urged my hand to slide across her soft, tender flesh and towards her pussy.

When my hand touched her bare pussy, I felt her heat and her moisture. At the same time, her hand grasped my cock through my trousers and gave it a fond squeeze.

"Do you still think of me as a lady? Or am I just a horny slut?"

"A lady. A lovely, delectable, horny lady," I answered, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Her tongue parted my lips, and we kissed passionately till we had to stop when the waiter served our dinner.

We broke apart and started eating in silence till I broke it by asking, "Why, and why me?"

"That's two questions. Which one do you want answered first?'

"Let's start with the why?"

"You have to understand that I am happily married to a wonderful man I adore. About fifteen years ago, he had an accident that left him paralyzed from the waist down. He is the most caring of men and loves me dearly. Today, he still makes love to me with his fingers and tongue. He realizes, however, that at times I need more, so he allows me to have adventures out of the bonds of matrimony when I travel."

"So why not one of those sexy pilots, which I believe all the flight attendants want in their pants and their beds?"

"Richard, my husband, was a pilot, and both the pilots and I think it would be disrespectful to fuck the wife of a friend."

"I see. Now, why me?"

"You're a very handsome man with a lot of charm and charisma. I also think that if you are willing, which the bulge in your pants seems to demonstrate, I could also teach you that you are worth a second chance, at least at lust, if not love. Though I believe that were it not for my situation, I could easily fall in love with someone like you. Any more questions?"

"Just one."

"What?"

"Do you want dessert?"

"No, I think dessert is sitting next to me. Let’s adjourn to my boudoir. I have some naughty etchings you might be interested in," she giggled. "I also have a hot tub on the veranda where we can get to know each other more intimately."

 ***

Thank God other guests were on the elevator, or she would have been ravished before we reached the top floor. She took my hand and led me into her suite, which was much more luxurious than my room. Rank hath its privileges crossed my mind.

The moment the door closed, she was in my arms, kissing me while I cupped her tight ass and drew her to me. Her wet tongue explored my mouth and wrestled with mine. I was transported into a different world where the sun shone even at night.

We finally broke free, and she stopped me when I tried to remove her blouse.

"I started the hot tub before I left for supper. It should be nice and warm. I'm going to go brush my teeth and do other things to make you want me even more; when I return, I expect you to be stark naked and waiting for me in the hot tub with that big cock standing at attention."

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

"How do you know it's big?" I called out as she disappeared into the bathroom.

She called back, "Just an educated guess based on years of experience." I could hear the chuckle in her tone.

The hot tub was on the patio outside the room.

Vapor wafted from the surface, casting an eerie glow as it was illuminated by the in-tub lights. Candles had been placed on the tub's edge, and the smell of tropical flowers perfumed the air. I stripped down, put my clothes on one of the deck chairs, and entered the water.

My horniness was at a peak, as this would be the first sex I would enjoy since my divorce three months ago. I only hoped I would not ejaculate prematurely like a horny teenager.

Marci came out a few minutes later, and my breath caught in my throat. She was a vision of loveliness, a true porcelain doll. Tiny tits stood proud over a slender waist. Her legs, slender ankles, and pretty feet were complemented by a delicious-looking, rounded, small rear end. I could have eaten her alive; she looked so tasty.

She slid into the water and snuggled next to me. Reaching with her hand for my cock, she smiled. "See, I was right. My years of education were not wasted. That is not only big, but it's also magnificent."

She kissed me while stroking me. I sat back and luxuriated at the touch of this beautiful woman.

"Marci, if you keep that up, you'll make me cum. I have been saving this load for a long time."

"Oh no. We can't have that," she said.

"What, after all these temptations, you don't want me to cum?"

"On the contrary, mon chère, I do want you to cum… often and copiously. If not, I would have squandered all my feminine wiles on your seduction in vain. Now, my darling, sit on the edge of the tub and let me examine that magnificent instrument of joy you carry before putting it to the taste test."

I was so fast to climb out and sit with my legs dangling in the water that it must have seemed to her as if I had levitated. She emptied the wine glass she had brought out with her before moving between my parted thighs.

She reached forward and grasped my cock, murmuring, "Magnificent," as she did so. Her dainty, manicured hand tried to wrap itself around it without success, so she just stroked it softly while cradling and fondling my balls.

Soon, her stroking had precum flowing from the tip. She leaned forward, and her velvety, soft tongue lapped up the glistening fluid. Licking her lips, she looked up at me and murmured, "Not only magnificent, but oh so juicy and tasty."

Her tongue continued its exploration, licking me from the scrotum to the tip. Swirling around the head, she sucked it like a lollipop. Every touch caused more precum to flow.

She stood on her toes and offered me her tongue, "Taste how sweet you are. You are just what the doctor ordered, my Chris."

Accepting that kiss showed me that I would do anything for this woman. 

"She broke the kiss, saying, "Now for the main course," as she sank back into the water.

Her mouth descended on me and devoured my cock. Those sweet lips engulfed me and managed to take me into the hot, wet paradise of her mouth. I had received many blow jobs in my life, none compared to this. Her lips did not just surround me, they massaged my shaft from tip to balls. I could feel myself buried deep in her throat before she pulled back to gasp for air. All the while, her tongue performed its magic as she managed to lick at the same time she sucked. My balls and tip were treated to a lick each time she surfaced.

My cock was now throbbing with need as she massaged my balls with her free hand. She pushed me slightly back and thrust a dainty finger up my butt, and massaged my prostate. I was close to cumming and warned her. She did not pull back but bobbed up and down vigorously a couple of times before lodging me so deeply down her throat that I thought I would come out the other side. That carried me beyond the tipping point. My cum flowed out in streams. Even that did not cause her to desist. She swallowed every drop except for some stray dribbles that oozed out of the corners of her mouth.

As she released my cock, she looked up at me, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out to show me that she had swallowed every drop. A loose strand of cum dangled from her lips. She used her finger to scoop it up and then licked that finger clean. 

Her mascara was smudged from the tears that had run down her face. I took a towel and wiped her face clean.

She pulled me into the water and snuggled up to me. "Chris, I was right to pass on dessert at supper. You were much tastier than any dessert, and you filled me up. I won't need breakfast in the morning."

"My turn," I said.

"Your turn?" She queried.

"Yes. I intend to eat you up from head to foot."

"But I want you to fuck me."

"No worries, I will after I've had my dessert." 

I helped her get out of the hot tub, wrapped her in a towel, and dried her adorable body before scooping her up in my arms and carrying her to the room, where I placed her on the bed.

I saw a bottle of lotion on the night table, I took it and joined her on the bed. "On your stomach," I told her.

"Why? I thought you would fuck me."

"Not yet. I need time to recharge."

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked as she rolled over.

"What I told you I would do when we were outside."

"Eat poor little me?" she giggled.

"That's one of the possibilities, or I could spank your tush," I said with a playful slap at her derriere.

"Which would you prefer?"

"Gentleman's choice," she answered, "do to me as you will."

I lathered my hands with the lotion and massaged the back of her neck and shoulders.

"Oh, how nice a body massage," she gushed.

"That and much more, I promise you."

"More? Like what?"

"Patience, little one. For now, you are in my hands, so to speak, be quiet and enjoy."

I slowly and languorously rubbed her unblemished, silky skin down her back over her tush, which caused her to giggle. I proceeded down her legs. I avoided touching her between the legs, which made her wriggle her ass in frustration.

I parted her legs and bent them at the knee, which gave me an unobstructed view of her pussy. Its tight lips were glistening. Her tight butt hole stared pinkly back at me. I licked my lips and felt my cock regain some of its stiffness.

After lavishing my attention on her feet and toes, I took her pedicured toes and licked between each toe, first one foot and then the other.

She squealed in pleasure at that attention, and I told her to be quiet, close her eyes, and enjoy.

Lying on my stomach between her legs, I trailed licks and kisses slowly up the inner thigh of each leg.

When I approached her pussy I could see that she was enjoying my attentions as I could see the moisture seeping between her tight pussy lips. I avoided kissing her there and instead licked on each side of her labia and worked my way over her asscheeks, licking and kissing each one profusely.

Her moans of appreciation were music to my ears. As I licked my way up her back, I reached under her chest to massage her tits. The nipples were stiff with arousal. I pinched and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger, causing her body to squirm under me.

When I finally reached her neck and ears, which I subjected to my kisses, she turned her head and demanded that I kiss her.

Our tongues met, and we exchanged spit for a few minutes.

Coming up for air, she said, "Chris, that was heavenly."

That was just the start. Get ready to be transported to paradise. Head down, ass up, and part your thighs. It's time for my dessert."

"Oooh!" she exclaimed as she assumed that position.

I got back on my knees behind her and started lapping at her pussy. She reached under and began to rub her clit. "None of that," I exclaimed, removing her hand. "I'm in charge for now."

I parted her ass cheeks and teased her asshole with my tongue while I slid my finger into her hot pussy.

She reached back and parted her asscheeks for me, which allowed me to tongue fuck her ass. 

"Oh fuck," she yelled. "I love your tongue up my ass. Damn, that feels so good. Ream me good. Tenderize my little asshole so your cock will slide in more easily."

If I was erect before that, the thought of me fucking her ass made me stiff as an iron rod.

Changing tactics, I now licked her juicy pussy while using her juices which coated my fingers, to penetrate her tight butt. 

When I sucked her clit between my lips, she yelled, "Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum."

The eruption of cum she produced flooded my face. It tasted sweet, creamy, and tangy all at once. "Delicious!"

Marci rolled over and enfolded me in her arms. "Thank you. That was incredible."

She brought my face to her and cleaned up her pussy juice that covered my face by licking it off me with her tongue.

We lay there cuddled together, savoring each other. I toyed with her tits, and she just purred in my arms.

"Let me go and freshen up. I want that thick fat cock in my holes next."

She glided across the room to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later.

Crawling on all fours on the bed, she stopped to give my cock a lick and a kiss, then she placed the pillows in the middle of the bed and knelt with them under her stomach with her ass high in the air.

"Come on, lover, I need you in me."

I got behind her and spanked her pussy with my cock making her squeal. Then I parted her pussy lips and gently inserted my cock head between them. That did not satisfy her. She thrust herself back at me, and I sank balls deep into her in one thrust. 

It was wonderful my cock was sheathed in a warm, velvety vise that embraced every inch of it with tender wetness.

"Fuck me hard. Destroy my needy pussy," she begged.

I grabbed her hips and started to pile drive into her. 

She moaned and groaned under me in accompaniment to the sound of my body slapping against her ass.

"Oh Fuck. Oh, sweet fuck. That's it; pound me," she called out.

I saw her hand come back to play with her clit. I spat on her asshole and rubbed the moisture around till I could insert my finger up her butt. I was surprised at how easily it slid in till I realized she must have lubricated her ass hole when she went to the bathroom.

My cock started to throb, and I was ready to erupt when she had a violent orgasm which tightened her grip on my cock. 

She pulled away and yelled, "Up my butt. Fuck my little asshole."

I took careful aim and placed my cock, which was now well lubricated by her juices, against her rear opening.

Not wanting to hurt her, I again was careful to enter slowly, but again, she was not having any of that. She thrust her hips back, engulfing my cock deep in her rear.

I'm not the biggest of men, but to my surprise, I saw that all seven-plus inches were firmly embedded in her while my balls caressed her pussy.

I discovered that I did not have to hold her hips or guide her back and forth. Her ass hole made sure I would not escape its embrace, and she was thrusting back when I pushed forward.

I took my hand and curved it under her belly to play with her pussy. My fingers were rapidly drenched by her sweet juices, and she was now caressing my throbbing shaft with her tender inner tissues.

I could feel my balls tighten, and my cock was about to explode when I warned her, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Shoot that hot cum up my ass."

A few thrusts later, I unloaded rope after rope of cum into her tight tush.

Panting and out of breath, I collapsed over her back. After giving me time to regain my breath, she slithered her body around and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

She looked deep into my eyes and extended her tongue to lick my lips before sliding into my mouth and exploring me passionately. 

"Thank you, Sir Chris."

"No, it is I who thank you, Marci. This, for me, has not just been another fuck. It has been the experience of a lifetime."

"I don't understand how your ex could leave you."

"Maybe it was not entirely her fault. She could not stimulate me the way you just did."

"I have a last piece of advice for you, my dear. If you look to get into a relationship again, make sure that you have three factors present before you consider her more than just another fuck buddy. First, make sure you are friends. Ensure that the flame of lust burns brightly and not only for the occasion. Lastly, make sure she trusts you and that you trust her. Those three factors are why I still love my husband despite his incapacity.

"You are an extraordinary lover and will always hold a place in my heart. If only I were unmarried and twenty years younger, what a time we could have."

I took her in my arms, and we fell asleep enlaced together. She woke me up in the morning with a fantastic blow job before we went to sunbathe on the beach. Then, it was time to return to the airport for the flight back to the States.

***

Marci and I kept in touch for many years. She would occasionally call me. She became my confidant and mentor throughout my tumultuous love life. 

I continued my contract for the eleven remaining trips to Cancun. On each of those flights, I was approached by the prettiest flight attendant on board, who introduced herself to me and said that Marci had suggested I take her out to supper when we arrived at the destination.

***

Please leave a comment, and if you liked the story, give it a like. If you loved it, consider making it a favorite. 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments