Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reliving spicy photoshoots

"Photography graduate takes erotic pictures of a soldier's wife and replays the scenarios afterwards."

24
3 Comments 3
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Based on true story! ;)"

My phone began buzzing as soon as I got up to my studio apartment in the heart of New York. With a bright smile on my face and hopes of a new client calling me and not my overly anxious mother just "checking on me", I took my phone out and noticed an unfamiliar number on the screen.

My grin widened quickly before I answered the call. A calming and sweet tone was heard the first two seconds I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello. I was browsing for photographers I could hire and I found this number. Tell me, could we set up a little photoshoot soon?"

"Yeah, I could do that. Do you have ideas, a setting, themes for your desired photoshoot, ma'am?"

"I read you were an experiencing photographer, a new graduate. I thought it'd be a great opportunity to try shooting some spicy pictures? That's what I'm looking for." The female customer explained.

"It'll be my first, but we can totally do that. How does today sound?" I was getting excited thinking about what kind of spicy pictures the woman talking about. My imagination kicked in quickly, I began daydreaming almost.

"Today sounds great, actually." The woman suddenly lowered her tone, it sounded like her excitement was growing as well...

"Sweet. I'll text you the address and wait for you to get there." I could barely hold in my excitement as my other hand was impatiently sitting in my pocket.

"I'll be over there soon. Can't wait for it to start." Her tone was getting really seductive, it even gave me light goosebumps by the time the call ended.

After what seemed like ages, light knocking punctured my apartment door.

I rushed over there to open the door for my customer of such caliber... She greeted me with a big grin and her nail playfully resting between her pearly teeth.

"'Name's Amanda. Photoshoot."

"Right! Come this way please." I then brought the beautiful woman to a portion of my apartment, where I had laid down a plain canvas for the photoshoot. She seemed very happy with how the set looked, even if in my head, it looked like a measly sheet of paper on the wall with a camera in front.

Amanda was her name, she stood beside the canvas and undressed her coat, dropping it straight to the wooden floor of my humble studio apartment.

"You said up to fifty pictures per session?" The customer exclaimed, looking at me standing behind the camera already.

"Yes, ma'am. I suggest you do five poses, ten pictures each. A standard if you will." My grin was slowly rising from this situation I got myself in.

"Don't tell me what to do, boy." Amanda's grin widened with a seductive look straight at me...

I couldn't hold it but smile at her words. She then stood right in front of the lenses, with a black, lacy underwear combination covering her beautifully aged body. Amanda was also wearing some sweet black heels on the set.

Facing the camera, she teasingly pulled both her bra strings aside, holding her top with her own hands and smirking at the camera. I only now realized, how attractive the woman looked. Her body was nowhere near the thirties, yet the woman mentioned her age swinging in the forties. Multiple camera clicks were heard before Amanda switched her stance, posing at different levels of erotic. She was presenting her body to both the camera and me, I couldn't feel happier.

Before the last couple of clicks, Amanda got rid of her bra and heels quickly. She then slowly slid her panties down to her knees, until they dropped down all the way to her ankles. Bending over from behind, Amanda winked at the camera. I got to work, blasting way more pictures than we agreed upon. My pants were slowly bulging from the very start, but I tried to act professional, she seemed to not mind it at all.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

Amanda's grin kept getting wider and more seductive with each gaze she gave me... She spread herself using her fingers after I told her we've hit the limit.

"The photoshoot. It went amazingly well. I think your pictures turned out incredibly sexy. The recruit will be so happy getting these." My tone landed into a seductive zone at the end of my sentence on accident.

Amanda didn't seem to mind that at all, instead, she stepped over to me, staring me down.

"Look, hun. That recruit is just my sugar baby, I like to think of him as a pet. He's in the military, which you know what that means to me, don't you?" Her tone wasn't changing the slightest bit. She knew what she was doing...

"Lack of action?" I hesitantly spoke up to the woman standing completely naked, right in front of me swaying her hips very slowly...

"Exactly. You're smart. I want to invite you to relive this photoshoot exclusively." Amanda took the first step every single time our actions were leaning into an erotic scenario.

Both her hands were running down my torso andinto my pants, where Amanda began feeling up my growing erection. "You'll get your money and some more for the shoot, sweetie."

I didn't quite know what to say or do. I just stood there, looking down at Amanda kneeling in front of me with my pants down to my ankles at this point. She ran her warm palms along my shaft, staring back up at me with a lustful gaze.

Not even three strokes in, Amanda laid her huge tits around my cock, sharing her warmth with me, Amanda began moving her torso, stimulating my hormones. Her tongue landed down on my tip after she decided it was enough of her staring up at me...

My body felt weakened with my cock being worked up so well, masterfully even... I felt like I could explode any moment, at every single lap she makes around my leaking tip using her tongue. Precum came down, coating the tip of her tongue soon after she started picking up momentum. I had to rest both my hands on my hips, my legs began feeling even weaker now.

The sexy MILF kept going, kneeling up and down in perfect sync. She was ruthless by not giving me a single second to catch my breath. I began letting out heavier breaths with each of her deep thrusts. The woman then lowered herself, inviting my tip and my shaft inside of her mouth, where she could control when I cum with a single motion. I could barely manage to mention I'll explode any second now before I actually did...

Thick strings of cum were covering the top of her mouth, seeping down onto her teeth and tongue. That horny MILF seemed so happy and excited, she pulled my length out of her mouth and began playing with my seed, spitting it down onto her big breasts, letting it drool down into her hot cleavage, the place my throbbing cock got to be seconds before my ejaculation...

I thanked her, before she thanked me back, licking me off, cleaning my rod, before standing herself back up and caressing my cock goodbye using her matured hand. Amanda then dressed herself up and reminded me to send her the photos, as well as a cock pic for good memories...

Published 
Written by Fenksikas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments