Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - The Next Chapter

"Katie and I discover visitors at home"

88
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Katie was a hitchhiker I'd given a lift to after picking her up close to my home. She had come home with me and we'd slowly gotten to know each other over a couple of days. I didn't know much about her, other than that she was a single mom with complexity in her life and a daughter at college somewhere.

We'd headed out for supplies, a change of scenery, some clothes, and food. We'd come slowly back home, walking around the side of the house hand-in-hand, when we'd heard the sound of moaning, groaning, and giggling coming from the pool. 

Walking around the side, we stood looking into the water, seeing two late teen girls - one a redhead, the other with hazel-colored hair - naked and enjoying themselves in the water. 

As we stood open-mouthed, the redhead was spread wide with the other girl between her legs, her mouth clamped to her fiery red crotch, fingers moving in and out. 

I coughed, clearing my throat as I announced. "Mary, I wasn't expecting you, let alone with company." 

It was comical, her eyes opened and her head swivelled towards me, a broad smile on her face. "Daddy, where've you been? Sorry not to call first." Mary made no attempt to stop or cover herself.

At the same time, I could feel Katie drop my hand and step forward, removing her sunglasses. In a loud voice. she addressed the other girl who was currently trying to hide between my daughter's legs. "Louise Mai .... that is you, isn't it?"

Open-mouthed, I turned to her as she nodded. "It would appear our daughters go to the same college, and know each other!"

Louise raised her head, turning towards us. Her face was glistening with my daughter's pussy juices. She meekly smiled, saying, "Oh, hi momma, what are you doing here?"

Stepping towards her, Katie took her by the hand, looking over her shoulder at me and then back to her daughter. "Me, what about you? I haven't heard from you since you started college."

She leaned in, kissed Louise on the cheek. "You know, I was worried about you."

Stepping back, she looked her daughter up and down. "It's nice to see you. Unexpected and still nice. You look gorgeous, baby girl."

Taking her hand, she led her over to me. I was grateful for having my sunglasses on, especially as I couldn't help but let my eyes wander up and down Louise. She had her mother's complexion and was, in many ways, a younger and more slender version. Same hips and bust shape, only younger and tauter.

Standing in front of me, Katie smiled. "Louise Mai, meet James, Jim. Jim, meet my one and only."

I beckoned Mary to me, and she sauntered over, putting her arm casually around Louise's waist as I saw her squeeze her bum cheek. 

"And this, as you know, is Mary. My one and only, and, apparently, your daughter's lover."

Turning to Mary, I hugged her close. "It's nice to see you, kid. You could, maybe, have called."

Stepping back, I took Katie's hand and looked at them standing there naked. "So, this is a little strange maybe, but it's ok."

Looking at Katie, holding her hand, I asked, "Does anyone else need wine?"

As I walked inside to get glasses and a bottle, I saw the three girls walking to the patio where we'd first seen Mary and Louise. Mary sat, pulling Lou onto her knee. Looking directly at Katie, Mary pushed her tongue out to flick Lou’s hard nipple.

Louise jumped and shuddered, looking at her mother and then bashing Mary away. As I returned with the wine and glasses and put them down, I looked at Mary. "Sweetie, that's enough, you naughty girl."

She pouted at me as I pulled Katie onto my knee, holding her around her waist. "Mary is a tease and pushes boundaries, always has." 

I could feel Katie shifting on my knee. Mary didn't take her eyes off her, watching as she took a drink, holding the cold glass against Louise's left breast and moving her knees to part her long legs.

Putting the glass down as Louise shuddered, clearly uncomfortable and aroused, Mary looped an arm defiantly around her waist.

Looking Katie in the eye, she leaned forward, deliberately pressing her cleavage into Louise's back.  “Has Dad shaved you yet?"

Katie spluttered into her wine, almost choking as I rubbed her back. "Mary Jane. Stop it. Now!"

Mary sat back, looking very satisfied with herself, reaching around to play with Louise's fiery red pubes.  "I'll take that as a yes then. I love Louise's very red pubes, but it's so tempting."

Katie leaned back against me, sitting on my knee, spreading her legs slightly, her breathing coming faster than normal. It was an unusual situation and an overload of the senses. Katie didn't move as she took another sip of her wine.

Stroking Katie's back for reassurance, I looked at the two nude teens. "So, firstly, how long are you staying, and secondly, how did you meet?"

Kissing Louise behind the ear, and hugging her closer, Mary looked from Katie to me. "Well, we needed a break and thought maybe the long weekend. Is that ok, Daddy?"

Smiling and looking at me through my sunglasses, likely enjoying the reflection of the two of them intertwined, she waited for an answer.

I nodded. "That's fine, sweetie. We can drop you back. And the second question?"

Louise spoke, leaning over to kiss Mary on the lips, telling us, "Mary rescued me from an over-zealous frat boy during our first week."

Katie leaned forward, brushing her daughter's knee, and waving a hand up and down. "Stop that for a moment. I didn't know you liked girls!"

Mary, clearly feeling challenged, moved her leg to spread Louise, exposing her wet pussy to her mother. Louise blushed, answering, "I haven't before."

Katie shifted on my knee, taking my hand. "Come on, Jim, let's go freshen up after town and leave these two lovebirds for now. Maybe they'll behave."

Taking my glass of wine and the bottle, I was led by Katie into the house. Looking back, I saw that Louise had moved to straddle Mary, whose hands were all over her as they made out like freshers.

Katie led me in the house and up the stairs, into the bedroom. She closed the door, burying her head in my chest. It was then that she let out a muffled "Fffuuuccckkk!" Sobbing once. 

She took deep breaths as I held her close. "That girl. She drives me crazy,” was all she said.

As Katie settled, nuzzled against me, her hand dropped to stroke my crotch lightly. My cock reacted predictably by twitching at her touch. Moving onto tippy toe, she kissed my lips, pushing me back onto the bed, straddling me.

Katie looked down at me, with eyes filled with lust. Smiling, she pulled her top over her head in one movement, showing me her full, firm breasts. 

Looking down at me, she cupped her breasts. "Do you think she looks like me?"

Open-mouthed, I could feel Katie shifting on me. Whatever had happened, it affected her. And I saw danger in her eyes, as she lowered her weight down onto her hips, pressing onto my growing cock. "She's very beautiful, just like her mother. I would pick you every time, and twice on Sundays, kitten."

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

Bending up from the waist, I kissed her on the lips. "I am sorry Mary is leading her astray."

Kissing me, she pushed me down, reaching into my shorts in reply. As our tongues tangled, I could feel her hand moving up and down the shaft as it grew with desire, her thumb rubbing the pre-cum into the head.

Moving up me, knees holding me down, Katie lifted her hips, pulling her new skirt up and panties to the side. I could see how wet she was as her pussy wavered above me. Her lips, shaved by me only the day before, were wet with desire. 

I licked my lips as she lowered herself onto my mouth, hands held down by her knees. As she rubbed against me, I felt the end of my nose sliding along her slit, parting her wet puffy lips. She was riding me.

My tongue pushed out, snaking along her before slipping into her wet pussy. I heard Katie groan as she lifted her hips and started to ride my face. Looking up, I could see her hands pulling and clawing her nipples as she positioned herself perfectly over my mouth.

My face and chest were covered in her sweet, wet juices, as my tongue moved from her clit to her tight little pussy. While I feasted on her, she rode me like a woman possessed, panting faster and faster.

Looking up, I saw her hands gripping her hard nipples, pulling and twisting them, eyes closed. She shifted her weight, releasing my arms. 

Not moving, thighs on either side of my head, I moved my hands over her thighs and hips to her bum, pulling her to me. Raised, the tip of my tongue flicked her clit, hard.

Using her bum cheeks as leverage, I held her to me, sucking her clit. I knew she liked this. I knew she needed this. Eyes wide, I looked up. Katie's eyes were fixed out of the window as her hands pulled her hard nipples and she mewed louder and louder. 

I could feel her wetness flowing. I knew, even from our short time together, how close Katie was. My tongue moved from her clit under her, the tip probing her puckered ass. 

She squealed, rising on her thighs. My lips were clamped between her butt cheeks as my tongue tipped into her. Her thighs clamped around my head, hard! All I could hear was whimpering and mewing.

Gripping Katie's bum, my tongue moved along and over her perineum area, sliding into her tight, wet pussy. I heard a loud groan and felt a downward thrust as she drove onto my tongue, cumming hard.

"Arrrgghhhhh!" filled the room, as I opened my pussy-juice stinging eyes to see Katie, head thrown back, nipples twisted and pulled, panting.

My tongue retreated, lapping at her, as her breathing calmed slowly, and she released my head.

In time, she moved, lying next to me. Stroking my wet cheek, she kissed me on the lips. "Fuck, sorry. No idea what came over me. I needed that."

Kissing her, I straddled her, watching her smiling up at me. I felt her spread her legs and pull me into her, guiding my throbbing cock towards her wet, open pussy. "Yes please," she sighed as I entered her.

Kissing her harder, sticky wet lips and tongue from her pussy, I was slowly exploring her, our mutual breathing increasing. My cock slid into her slowly before retreating.

As our breathing increased, the panting filling the room mixed with the sound of slick cock-in-pussy, a noise from outside filled our ears.

As I slid in and out of Katie, looking down at her,  a smile covered both our faces. There was the sound of orgasmic pleasure and screaming coming through the windows. 

Not moving, I felt Katie wrap her legs around me, as she winked at me, and started to pant, loudly. It was very odd, hearing one of our daughters pleasuring the other. Not knowing who. And it became competitive.

The louder they got, the louder Katie became. And the wetter and tighter her sweet pussy became. It felt like she was pulling me into her, harder with each stroke.

At one point, she pulled away from me, leaving me with a hard cock, dripping pussy juices. Rolling over onto her knees, she spread her legs, showing me her dripping pussy as she crawled over the bed.

As I rubbed my wet cock, I saw her looking at me over her shoulder and rubbing her clit. “Come here,” she seemed to be saying to me.

I crawled up to her, pulling her to me to kiss, as I slid my throbbing cock into her.

One hand was cupping her breast, the thumb rubbing her nipple hard, the other on her clit as I pulled her up and started to fuck her hard from behind. The noise from outside crescendoed and stopped, as I pulled Katie back against me, my cock sliding up into her. 

My cock swelled, bigger than I'd felt, inside her. The head brushed her wall and g-spot as she panted. Looking, I saw her eyes open, not sure if she could see out of the window.

As I pushed past her cervix with my swollen head, gripping her breast, with the other hand on her hip, I felt Katie rise tall and grip me. 

Turning her head to me, she moved for my lips before saying, "I'm close, lover, please don't hold back. Let's show those girls what it's really about."

Smiling, I kissed her back, pulling her closer. "You've got me so turned on, I don't know how long I can last."

I could feel Katie smile into my kiss as she lowered herself, rolled her hips, and bucked up. I felt her hands curl under herself, moving from pulling her nipple to her clit, rubbing furiously.

I was making small movements, enjoying the feeling of my swollen cock head against her spot, rubbing. Katie was rocking back and forth, getting louder.

Crying out, making loud groans, I could feel her wet, tight pussy pulling me into her, holding me there. She was riding me. This wasn't revenge sex, and it was fucking great.

Caught up in the emotions and feelings, I was so turned on. My fingers reached around her lithe neck briefly, gripping before dropping to her nipple. Pinching and pulling her nipple, I was hearing her scream louder with every press, her pussy clamping on me.

She shouted loudly, "Yes Jim, just there. On my spot. Fuck, Yes. So close!"

She was panting, wet and tight. With my cock buried deep inside, she screamed like a banshee, "Yes! Just there! Cummmingggg!” 

I felt her grip and flood my shaft as she groaned loudly, almost deafening me. Her pulsating pussy was too much for me. I pressed forward deep into Katie's sweet tightness.

I pressed her head down into the bed as she came hard, and my balls erupted, flooding her womb, painting her g-spot as we came intensely together.

I was breathing hard, with my cock impaled beyond her cervix, unsure if I could pull it out. We were both panting. Covered in sweat. I tried to kiss her, but we slid off each other's lips.

United by hard cock and tight pussy, her beneath me, both panting, we became aware that the only other sound to fill the room was the noise of applause coming from under the window. I could feel Katie clench on me, sense her smiling.

It was going to be an interesting dinner conversation and potential future times. 

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments