Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There was so much happening at our little community orgy that it was hard to keep track of it all. Young and old, black and white, men and women, women and women, men and men. Holes stretched and holes filled. Gallons of cum spilled and swallowed.

It was a glorious night to be part of so many people sharing so much.

I made my way to the bar -- I needed a double after the lusty scene I had just been a part of -- and continued to survey the carnal scenes unfolding before me. Cocks disappear inside all manner of crevices. Tits bouncing and asses shaking. Man, I thought. I could get used to this.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Debbie in the kitchen, filling up an ice bucket. She looked adorable in a skimpy t-shirt and tight boy-short panties. I just loved her ass. When she turned around, we made eye contact, she smiled and waved me over.

"Can you help me refill the refreshment table," she asked. "I guess sex-capades make people hungry and thirsty."

"Anything I can do," I said. "Quite a party you have here."

"We have," she said. "This was a joint effort. And so far, no complaints."

She smiled, and we put more sandwiches, chips and nuts on the table. There were plenty of beers and sodas left. We were keeping the hard liquor to ourselves so things didn't get too far out of control. No pot was allowed in the house, but the aroma of marijuana was thick in the backyard.

I looked at Debbie and hoped we might have a moment to ourselves.

"I want to hear everything about you and my little darlings," she said, referring to her daughters, who had thoroughly fucked and sucked me to begin this neighborhood orgy. "I have a feeling they're not so innocent after all."

"Oh," I said, "they're just randy little girls. I'll tell you about it later. But first, let's have a moment just the two of us."

I took Debbie in my arms and gave her a big hug. Her bra-less mammaries pushed against my chest and her panty-covered pubic bush rubbed against my bare cock. I reached around and grabbed her butt cheeks, pulling her closer.

"I want you," she whispered in my ear. "All these men and women here, all these tits and cocks and pussies—I want nothing more than you. Let's find a quiet place."

I didn't need to be told twice, and I followed her luscious MILF ass into the den where a soft blanket covered a loveseat to protect its leather cover from bodily fluids. A desk on one side of the room had been cleared off in case anyone had an office-fucking fantasy to fulfill. Debbie closed the door, pulled off her shirt, and planted a warm, wet kiss on my lips.

"Oh, Tom, this is the best night. My girls, my friends, my new next-door lover," she said, rubbing her hands on my hips, my ass and over my growing cock. "I feel like a little girl in a candy store. And I want you to be my long, sweet, hard treat. Let’s do this.”

She dropped to her knees on the thick carpet and I expected her to take me into her mouth. But instead, she pulled me down with her and said in a seductive voice: "Sixty-nine is my favorite number."

She made herself comfortable on the floor, resting on her right side, bending one knee and exposing her neatly trimmed, well-engorged pussy. I positioned myself in the opposite direction, with my groin near her face and my eyes staring into her black pubic hair and her juicy womanly depths. "Time to eat," the wanton woman next door encouraged me.

"Ahhh," I managed to moan as she bent my hard cock and her lips grasped its circumcised head. Warmth traveled down the nine-inch length to my trimmed testicle sack. "Debbie, you are such a doll. I could get used to this."

I pushed my hips forward lightly so she could take more of me in her mouth. Without hesitation, she opened up and inch after inch slipped in. "Oh, baby," I said, staring at her glistening labia.

There is something especially lascivious about having my face so close to a woman's sex region. I have always loved staring at pussy lips and pubic hair since my first jack-off buddy and I found his dad's stash of Penthouse magazines. And while pictures still turn me on, it is nirvana to be able to smell a woman's secretions, to spread her legs, get a closeup view of her asshole and reach out and taste the juices of love. Combine that with the fact that this encounter is with a woman I was becoming very fond of and, well, my cock was rock hard and my brain was on fire with thoughts of intense passion and ecstasy.

I leaned over to tickle her hard clitoris with my tongue and Debbie shuddered. I took it in my hot mouth and sucked. She gripped my cock tightly and pulled it from her mouth.

"Fuck it," she cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck that feels so good. Keep doing that. Harder. Harder." My cock was returned to her throat and it throbbed.

I was happy to oblige her carnal orders, and I pushed my tongue hard against her girl-cock. My own was back in its warm spot and I thrust slowly with my hips, sending it deeper and deeper down this hot mother's throat. My face was getting soaked with her lubrication, and I savored the musky, tangy flavor of her cunt juice. She tasted different from her teenage daughters and certainly different from the cock I had been sucking a few minutes ago. Debbie was my favorite.

"Baby," I said as I took a break from the oral assault. "This is so fucking hot. I love the way you taste. Mmm. Mmm."

She pushed her hips toward my face and I buried my tongue as far in her vaginal canal as possible. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them closer to me for a better angle and to smell the tangy aroma of her rectum. My cock went deeper in her mouth and my balls rested on her chin. The entire length of my penis was down her throat and I relaxed as I savored the warm, wet sensation.

I stared at her ass as the juices from her pussy ran down between the cheeks and coated her tight, pink anus. I reached with my index finger and rolled it around the tight opening.

"Mmm. Grrrr" were the sounds that emanated from her throat that was stuffed with hard penis. Her legs were shaking, and her hips were pulsing. I knew she liked the pressure on her ass and I pushed a finger in. She grabbed my cock by the base, hard, and pulled it from her mouth.

"Motherfucker, Tom," she yelled. "Damn. Ahh! That feels so fucking good. Lick me. Fuck me. Stick that finger deep."

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

She was incoherent as I fingered her ass and licked her pussy. My cock was out of her mouth and rubbing against her tits, blood making it as hard as I remember. It surged and my balls ached, threatening to send a load down her chest. She reached with her tongue to tickle my sphincter. I knew blast-off was not far off.

"Debbie, I need to fuck you. I need to be all the way inside of you. Please," I begged.

My new lover was not about to disappoint me. We pulled away from each other quickly and she pushed up to her hands and knees. She knew I loved it doggy style and she was proud of her mommy ass, spread a bit from her younger days, but still tight and round.

"Do me, you fucking prick," Debbie snarled. "I want that dick of yours hard in me. Fill me."

 I got behind her and began rubbing the tip of my cock along her labia. But Debbie stopped me.

"Please, not there," she said. "I want you in my ass. Please fuck me in the ass."

My cock jumped, and I worried I was going to shoot off just by the suggestion. I saw a bottle of lotion on the rug, and I squirted a hefty amount on my cock and my fingers to prepare Debbie for a hard fuck up the ass. With my cock slathered in lube and her asshole properly prepped, I resumed my position behind her.

What a sight. Her ass was gorgeous. Her pussy lips were engorged with blood, and her asshole was winking at me as it prepared to be stretched. My cock stood straight up, precum seeping out of the top, mixing with the clear lube that coated it from helmet head to balls. I bent my hardness down and planted to tip on her asshole, taking a breath, gripping her hips, and focusing on this unnatural carnal act.

"Oh, Tom. Please. Be gentle, but fuck me hard. I want to be filled with your cock and filled with her seed," Debbie said as she bent down to rest her head on the carpet, pointing her ass higher and creating the perfect angle for my cock to descend into her.

"Here it comes, baby," I said. "I want you so bad. Here comes daddy!"

I was incredibly excited, even though I had already cum twice tonight. Something about this over-sexed and highly erotic woman made me feel like a teenager in heat. As I stared at her lovely ass, I saw pussy lube dripping from her swollen labia. I ran a finger over her lips, making Debbie jerk. I lifted my hand to my mouth and tasted the womanhood that I was about to assault.

"Debbie, I am so hard for you," I said as I took aim at her tight anal opening. "My dick is so fucking hard."

I pushed up against her iron-clad sphincter and felt her instinctively push back. I knew this was a crucial moment when Debbie needed to ready herself for this perverted, unnatural act of lustful abandon. I waited until she relaxed, pulled one of her asscheeks to the side, and pushed again.

"Ahh," she groaned. "Ohh, almost there."

And with that, my helmet popped inside her ass and her butt hole gripped my cock mightily.

"Damn, you tight fucking bitch," I said. "Take my fucking cock."

I slowly pushed and felt the velvety softness of her anal canal grip me. The internal anal sphincter kept trying to push me back out, but I plowed ahead. Debbie remained relaxed and after about half of my nine-inch cock was inside of her, she was ready to move.

First a little thrust, then a little more. I grabbed her hips and we began to rock back and forth. A bit more of my cock disappeared inside of this hot black-haired MILF and we were in sync. Huffing and puffing. Grunting, groaning, and cursing.

"Fuck," she cried.

"God damn you, Debbie," I responded.

"Your cock is so big, pump it stud," Debbie moaned.

"You bitch," I said. "I can feel my balls beginning to boil. It won't be long."

We continued to pump. Debbie looked over her shoulder and mouthed, "I love you, Tom." I felt my cock surge and I pushed every bit of it deep inside, reaching her colon where I planned to shoot a load of cum.

I marveled at the tightness and shape of her ass. I was one lucky man to be able to bury his cock inside this woman. I reached for her pussy with fingers coated with lube and I began to rub her clitoris, urging my lover to cum as I fucked her ass.

"Yes, Tom. Do it!" she said. "Rub it, rub it. Don't stop. Ahh. Ahh. Oh shit, here I come. Here I fucking ..."

She bucked her ass and was practically jumping up and down on her hands and knees, my cock still deep inside of her, swelling as it prepared to offload its baby juice. I could feel her pussy contract with her orgasm as my cock slide into her ass. She was screaming and holding tight to the ground. She screamed and cursed. shaking like she was having a seizure. I held on for dear life, willing my balls to hold on so she could enjoy her bliss before I exploded inside her.

Debbie finally exhaled deeply and collapsed. Her legs pushed back and she dropped to the carpet. As she did, I followed, but my cock nearly came out of her ass. When she hit the ground and I came down on top of her, all nine inches of my hardness slammed into her anal chute until my balls came to rest on her vaginal opening.

We both grunted and I felt a familiar tingle in my nuts.

"Oh, shit," I said. "Debbie, here comes my load! I'm about to give you my fucking cum."

I began pumping again, slowly, deeply ... feeling the tightness of her ass milking my cock. My balls were tight and I could feel the fluid begin to rise up my urethra. There was no stopping, no holding back. An eruption was here!

"Cumming, my darling. Cumming in your fucking ass," I cried as the hot white cum shot from the slit in my cockhead. Rope after rope of thick juice filled her ass and I kept pumping. "Ahh. Ohh."

Debbie pushed her ass up to take all of me inside of her. My full weight was on top of her back and the full length of my cock was buried deep inside. I rolled off and a gusher of cum followed my cock out. I continued to seep fluid as I lay on my back, catching my breath. Debbie rolled onto her side and snuggled up.

"Oh, my dear," she said. "That was the best." She reached for my deflating cock and stroked it. Then she leaned over the lapped at the juices on my belly. I wondered if she was thinking about going again. But I soon found out, no. There was something else on her mind.

"Let's go see what the kids are up to," she said, using a towel to wipe the cum and lube from her ass. "I like to think they keep me young."

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments