Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Spanakopitas

"Amanda's son's best friend waits for him to come home while he watches her cook..."

75
31 Comments 31
19.8k Views 19.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Amanda was elbow-deep in flour when the doorbell rang.

“Evan, can you get that?”

Her call went unanswered and as the doorbell rang again with a slightly more insistent ring, she remembered that Evan was at football training or band practice or something and wouldn’t be home for another half an hour or so.

Wiping her hands on the tea towel she headed towards the door. She could see the figure through the mottled patterned glass in the front door panel, and by the height and posture, she figured it would be one of Evan’s friends.

“Hello, Mrs Maguire.” The cheery greeting was spoken as soon as she opened the door.

Barry was standing there. She was slightly surprised that Barry had actually gone to the bother of ringing the doorbell. There were times when Barry seemed to have moved in and on more than one occasion she’d wondered if he had his own key.

“He’s not back yet. He’s still at football practice.”  

The news did not go down well.

“Really?” 

Barry ran his hand through his ruffled short blonde hair. He looked at her with a hint of desperation in his eyes.

“Are you sure? I really need his help.”

Amanda laughed.

“I don’t have him hidden under the stairs, but you’re welcome to come in and wait for him. He shouldn’t be much longer.”

She stepped to one side and watched as Barry lumbered into the hall. She couldn’t help thinking, not for the first time how tall Evan and his friends were. She was sure when she was seventeen that the boys she hung around with were much smaller. This lot really did look like young men.

As she returned to the kitchen island and resumed kneading the pastry, Barry rested against the worktop, watching her.

“If you want to make yourself a cup of tea, you know where everything is.”

Barry smiled and declined the offer.

“What are you making, Mrs Maguire?”

Amanda laughed. “They’re spanakopitas, and please, call me Amanda.”

Barry looked interested at this and straightened up. He watched her as she rolled out the pastry onto the worktop, her fingers deftly sprinkling flour over rolling pin and surface to stop the pastry sticking.

“Are they not really hard to make?”

“What, you think I’m not good enough to make something like that?” Amanda teased.

She smiled as she watched the boy’s cheeks flush red and run his hand through his hair again. 

“No, I didn’t mean it like that. I know you’re a great cook. I’ve eaten enough of your dinners. No, what I meant was...”

She waved her hand to silence him. “It’s okay, Barry. I was only teasing you.”

He smiled sheepishly at her and she couldn’t help thinking, perhaps not for the first time, how cute he looked when he ruffled his hair like that.

She glanced over at him and was surprised to catch his eye before he quickly looked away.

‘Stop it,’ Amanda scolded herself as she deftly cut the pastry into long strips. ‘He’s young enough to be your son.’

But the thought, now voiced internally, wouldn’t go away. As she spooned a mixture of spinach, onion, garlic and feta onto the bottom of each strip, she found her eyes travelling up the young man’s body. He was tall, at least five-foot-nine and had towered over her as she’d let him in. She knew he was muscular having watched him battle on the rugby pitch on many a cold Saturday morning and god, he was handsome. He would have been just her type at school.

As she started to wrap the pastry, Barry stepped closer, watching intently. 

“So you fold the pastry like you’re folding a flag then?” 

His voice had dropped to a whisper as if he was scared of frightening her. 

“Yes, that’s right. Since I learnt how to make these, I’ve discovered I can fold a flag now too, should the occasion ever arise.”

She laughed and raised her eyes to meet his. They were pale blue, cold as ice but sparkling with warmth and humour.

“Do you cook much, Barry?”

She had quickly straightened and turned to look for a pastry brush, more to break the tension that had suddenly enveloped her than for any culinary reason. As she turned back to the spanakopitas, Barry leant closer.

“I don’t know much about cooking, Amanda...” She felt her insides clench as he called her by her name. She gazed into his eyes as he lowered his hand and slowly trailed a finger through the sprinkled flour on the worktop. “...But I know what I like.”

He grinned as if embarrassed by the lame joke he’d made.

“Would you like to fold one?” Amanda offered, desperate to break the silence that had enveloped the room.

He came closer, standing beside her. She could smell his scent, masked as it was by the liberal spraying of lynx deodorant. He grasped the pastry and tried to fold it the same way as she had earlier but the filling spilt out the sides and onto the worktop.

“Fuck,” he muttered under his breath, quickly followed by a, “Sorry, Mrs Maguire... I mean Amanda, sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Amanda reassured. She took his hands in hers and slowly guided Barry’s fingers to fold the layers of pastry over and back, over and back.

“There you go, your first spanakopita.” She patted the triangle. “They just need to go in the oven now for twenty minutes or so. You’ll be able to taste your handiwork if you hang around.”

“I’d like that.”

“Good, you can help me wash up then.”

She was surprised by Barry walking straight to the sink and running the tap. She thought about the battles she had with her own son Evan to load the dishwasher and here was Barry, sleeves rolled up, fingers already agitating the washing up liquid to create more bubbles.

They made a good team and within ten minutes, the kitchen looked spotless. She found she actually enjoyed Barry’s company when he wasn’t rushing past in a hurry to get to Evan’s room to play computer games or running out the door with him to play rugby or whatever.

They both picked up tea towels to dry the last few remaining dishes. She had just put her hand on the last cup in the dish rack when Barry’s hand came down on top of it. She apologised and went to move her hand but Barry slowly wrapped his fingers around it, his thumb stroking the back of her hand. She looked up at him. His face had a serious expression and his eyes looked dreamy yet determined.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

“Barry,” her voice croaked, “what are you doing?” It was a silly question. She knew exactly what he was doing. As they had cleaned the kitchen, there had been surreptitious glances in both directions. The chat had become laced with innuendo and Amanda's attempts at finding out about Barry’s love life had been countered with questions of her own status following her divorce three years ago.

Barry stepped closer. God, he was handsome, Amanda thought. Almost eighteen. He’d be heading off to university in a few months, surrounded by all those other freshers. He’d make a killing. The thoughts swirled in her head. Memories of herself at college, the fumbled experiments, the first man in her bed, the first time she came, even the first girl in her bed.

He bent his head and kissed her. It wasn’t romantic, it was rushed and lacked any accuracy or finesse as he pressed his mouth against hers. Her eyes popped open wide, her hands went to his chest to try and push him away but he was too strong for her. One arm snaked around her back as the other ran through her hair. He held her to him as he kissed her. His tongue flickered against her lips, trying to push its way into her mouth.

‘I must be crazy, I should stop this,’ Amanda thought but at the same time, her body took over. The feel of this young man’s arms around her and his mouth on hers was awakening something deep inside her. She knew she should stop, this was one of her son’s friends, but it was so hard to stop.

She felt him, felt his cock pressing against her, swelling inside his school trousers as he ground himself against her. His hand pawed at her breast. Again there was no finesse, he pawed them like a piece of meat, his hand dipping down under her top and back up again. His fingers ran along the lace edge of the bra cup. 

She moaned, she couldn’t help it. As he scooped her breast out of the bra, his finger and thumb tugged and pulled on the hardening nipple. She closed her eyes and arched her back. His fingers tightened in her hair, tugging her head up as his mouth moved along her jawline. His fingers dropped, sliding down her stomach and fumbling to unbutton her jeans.

“Barry, wait,” she pleaded, half-heartedly as his fingers tugged down the zipper and traced a line over the lace. He pushed his hand between her legs. The jeans were only unzipped and he had to squeeze his hand in. His fingers were pressed tight against her. She tried unsuccessfully to stifle a moan. The lace was pushed aside as he squirmed his fingers underneath.

She felt the fat tips tracing her folds, smearing her juices over her labia and up to her clit. His geography was wrong. Fingers fumbled in the wrong places, pressing too hard, pushing in before she was ready but what he lacked in experience he made up with youthful determination. 

“Oh god,” Amanda groaned as she felt his finger curling as he pressed it inside her. Her walls were stretched as the knuckles of his finger pushed inside, like the ridges on her favourite dildo, hidden in her knicker drawer upstairs.

Her breathing changed, beginning to pant as she felt a flush rising on her chest. His finger curled, hooking her onto it. The fleshy tip pressed against her spot. He sped up, the finger curling and uncurling as he pressed his palm against her mound. She pressed against him, pushing her hips forward. She humped his hand as he buried his face in her neck.

Her hands went to his waist, unbuckling his belt. She could feel his cock, big and hard through the material. Quickly she pulled his trousers down, her fingers slipping inside the waistband of his boxer shorts, pulling it away from him to allow his cock to spring free as she tugged his shorts down to his ankles too.

Her fingers wrapped around his shaft, feeling it throb. His groan was low, almost animalistic as she slowly moved her hand back and forth. Her other hand reached down to massage his balls, hanging low, full and heavy with a smattering of blonde curls.

He pulled his finger out of her. Greedy, impatient, he gripped her jeans and knickers and tugged them down in one go, her bare arse pressed against the island worktop. He ran his finger through her curls then held her hips as he kissed her again.

“Turn around,” he whispered as his hands twisted her hips, forcing her to spin until she was facing the worktop. His hands moved, caressing her ass cheeks, spreading them open. He stepped closer, she could feel his cock pressed against the crack of her ass.

‘This is crazy,’ she thought as she felt his hand grip his shaft and guide the head along her slit, pressing against her entrance. She pressed her ass back towards him. As his fingers gripped her hips, he pulled her towards him as he thrust his hips forward, driving his big hard teenage cock deep inside her.

"Fuckkk," Amanda groaned as she felt his cock fill her. ‘How long had it been?’ she thought. Too long was obviously the answer as she felt the sensations overloading her senses. He was eager, enthusiastic and he slammed his cock into her over and over. 

She reached forward, gripping the countertop as her teenage son’s friend fucked her over the kitchen worktop. His hips slapped against her ass with every thrust. She felt it build inside her core.

She felt Barry’s thrusts speed up even faster. His moans synced with his thrusts, deep, hard, fast. Her muscles clenched, gripping his cock as she felt the ropes of thick hot cum squirt inside her.

“What the fuck, Mum!”

She spun her head. As Barry fired his load inside her, she saw her son standing in the kitchen doorway, his sports bag dangling from one hand.

“Barry? What the fuck?”

He stood, looking from his mum to his best friend and back again.

“Evan, I can explain!” Amanda cried.

She felt Barry pull out of her. She turned, her jeans and knickers around her ankles, his best friend’s cum dribbling down her thigh. 

'Fuck,’ she thought. ‘How am I ever going to explain this?’

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments