Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Mom, Part One

"Sexy Young MILF Teases Daughters Classmate"

164
22 Comments 22
25.3k Views 25.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Alyssa still flirts with me when we run into each other around town. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is now a GILF and still looks hot!"

As a kid growing up in a typical suburb of Sacramento, I never thought much about my classmates who had divorced parents. In our highly conservative age-based community, it was rare for the 1970s, at least in my family's circle.

Sure, there were a few kids in my elementary class whose parents had split up, but maybe three or four out of thirty of us. Julie moved into our neighborhood after her parents split, about the second or third grade as I recall. We went to school together through high school.

After our first year of college Julie and I found ourselves home from different universities, along with several of our classmates. We all had summer jobs to make money for the upcoming school year. Soon a group of six of us started to hang out nightly at different homes. There were four girls, my buddy and co-worker Mike, and me.

I was not into any of the four girls although I had gone to Senior Prom with one of them, Christie, but just as friends. There was also Laura, Jana, and, of course, Julie.

Most nights we would hang out at Julie’s house as they had a nice backyard with a covered patio. Her mother, Alyssa, was a young petite woman, just forty years old, having had Julie when she was only twenty-one. Alyssa allowed us to bring booze to her house and drink beer and wine as we talked the night away.

To be honest, Alyssa was far cuter than her daughter, or any of the other girls. She was about five-two, a thin size four, with perfect “Farrah” feathered light brown hair in 1981. But her best feature was her eyes as they were dark brown and they always seemed to sparkle. Not having much of a bosom Alyssa never wore a bra after work, usually just in shorts and a tank top.

I’m sure she had noticed Mike and me eyeing her rock-hard nipples night after night, but she never said a word or gave us the stink eye. I was sure she liked the attention. Mike and I would leave each night and comment on Alyssa’s lack of clothes and her perfect little “Hershey Kiss” titties.

Alyssa worked as a dental assistant and had begun to date her divorced dentist boss during the prior year. He was a nice guy, but almost ten years older than her. I had always figured she was interested in his money, thinking such a hottie could find a better, younger guy. Whatever.

One night the girls had the idea to have a BBQ the next night. I volunteered to bring and cook the burgers, while Mike and the girls picked the side items they’d all bring for the potluck.

The following night the BBQ was going well, drinks were flowing, and Journey was blasting from Mike’s boombox. I had just finished plating the burgers for the group to start assembling their burgers when I excused myself to go into the house to use the restroom and wash up a bit.

I ran into Alyssa in the kitchen as she was pouring herself another glass of Blue Nun wine before heading out to the patio to join the others. She asked if I needed anything and I said, “Yes, can I get a washcloth to wash my face and arms with after standing over the grill?”

“Sure, let me show you where they are,” she said innocently. I followed her down the hall. As I did my eyes were glued to her fine ass. There was a mirror at the end of the hallway, and she could see my gaze upon her perfectly rounded butt cheeks. “Scott, what are you looking at?” she said coyly.

Embarrassed and not knowing what to say, I said nothing. And then she asked again. “Uh, nothing Alyssa,” I stammered.

YOURDREAMBOYz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YOURDREAMBOYz

“It’s ok, Scott. I see the way you look at me. I’m flattered a young man like you finds me attractive,” she said.

Shocked and unsure of what to do, I simply apologized. “I’m sorry Alyssa.”

“Don’t be sorry. You’re a young man and I’m an older woman, like 'Misses Robinson' in that movie,” Alyssa said, flashing me a devilish grin.

By now she had handed me a washcloth and hand towel and we were in the hall bathroom. What happened next is a blur and differs depending upon who you ask.

I recall grabbing Alyssa and kissing her passionately. Our tongues danced as I picked up this tiny woman and set her on the bathroom counter. She was happily kissing me back. After a good ten seconds, we broke our lip lock and we both looked at each other, not knowing what the other might say or do. Lust raged through my body as it had been a good two months since I had gotten laid back at college.

“Lock the door,” Alyssa told me.

I locked the door and kissed her again, this time allowing my hands to roam. I wanted to kiss this woman all night long but she had other plans.

“We don’t have much time. Fuck me. Fuck me now,” she stated.

I pulled down my board shorts and released my rock-hard cock. Alyssa pulled down her shorts and kicked them on the floor. I moved her to the edge of the counter as I pushed my cock into her barely wet pussy, she gasped.

“Oh fuuuuck, you feel so good Alyssa,” I moaned.

“Fuck me hard and fast so you cum quickly. They’ll be looking for us soon,” she commanded.

I was pounding her petite pussy like there was no tomorrow. It didn’t take but two minutes until I drove deep and blew my young hot load into her hairy love tunnel. I stepped back, and as I pulled out watched my jizz dribble out of her pink princess palace.

Alyssa grabbed some Kleenex off the counter and cleaned up her kitty. I stood there watching in an almost trance-like state. She jumped down off the counter and fell to her knees in one swift move. Her mouth went straight to my cock and licked off my cum and her cream covering my still rock-hard dick.

As I looked down, she was making full eye contact with me. When done, she stood, put on her shorts, and told me, “Don’t tell a single person. If you can keep this a secret, we’ll do this again.”

Alyssa exited the bathroom and I finally washed up, making sure to wash my junk last. I took my time returning to the patio for dinner. When I went back outside everyone was eating their burgers oblivious to the quickie that Julie’s Mom and I just had. We chatted and had drinks for another two hours before we realized it was past 9 pm.

Mike and the other girls left the house, so it was just Julie, her Mom, and I. Julie was busy washing the dishes as I gathered my stuff to take to my truck. Alyssa said, “Scott, I can help you.”

After I got the stuff in my truck bed Alyssa was standing there, with just the dim light of a nearby streetlight shining on her cute face. I started to tell her something when she cut me off, “That was fun. I hope we can have more time the next time.”

“So, there will be a next time?” I asked.

Alyssa smiled, winked, and told me “I hope so.”

We quickly said goodbye and I drove out of the cul-de-sac cherishing my first time with an older woman.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments