Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping the Neighbor (part 2)

"Just when you thought the morning session was good, the afternoon got better."

22
4 Comments 4
30.9k Views 30.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
As Mrs. O and I sat down and recapped our great morning together, there was so much running through my mind of what was to come next in our eventful day. I explained to Mrs. O that back in high school I was never one to be in relationships with girls, let alone have sex with any of them.

After about an hour of chatting and eating lunch with Mrs. O, it was time to get our sex fest going again.
“Hey, Joe, before we clean up, I have a question for you about our next adventure. You would you be willing to have a threesome?”

“Uh…uh…a threesome you say? What kind of threesome, you and another women or me and another guy?”
“Well, Joe, I was kind of thinking you and maybe your friend Ryan? I always eyed that boy up and down when I saw you with him out in the yard.”

After that I was at a loss for words. But in the past when talking about girls with Ryan, he always mentioned what it would be like to have two dicks penetrating one girl.

After giving it some thought, I decided that this is a great opportunity to have sex with a MILF as well as fuck her with my best friend.

“Mrs. O, I think I can arrange that, let me call him and explain the situation to see if he would be willing to do it. Even if he says no, he would never spill the beans on what you and I have been doing.”

Mrs. O felt more comfortable after I gave her my word that he wouldn’t tell anybody. Then I grabbed my phone and made the call.

After talking on the phone with Ryan for a few minutes and discussing the situation, Ryan agreed to do it. I heard the joy and excitement in his voice and that he would be over in just a few minutes.
“Mrs. O, Ryan is officially going to be our third person,” I announced.

Mrs. O was so happy to hear the news and two minutes later the doorbell rang. Both Mrs. O and I were naked, when she opened the front door to greet Ryan.

“Hey, Ryan, so glad you are able to join us today!” Mrs. O said when greeting Ryan.

Just by the expression on Ryan’s face, he was in complete awe and shock to see an unclothed Mrs. O right in front of him. Then when’s Ryan’s eyes scanned the foyer, he saw me naked right behind Mrs. O, he just couldn’t believe what was happening.

“How you doing, dude?” I said as we did our handshake.

“I’m doing great, now that I’m here. So should I just get naked now?" Ryan answered once he was acclimated to the whole situation.

“Oh yes, dear, you definitely should. My pussy is aching to have another cock inside of me,” Mrs. O said when eyeing Ryan’s body.

Without any other questions, Ryan began stripping down to his boxers.

“Mrs. O, I’ll let you do the honors of removing these boxers,” Ryan said.

With the honors of removing his boxers, Mrs. O slowly slid Ryan’s boxers down until his 6 inch dick sprung out, right in front of her face.

“Oh, Ryan, what a nice cock you have,” Mrs. O said in a seductive voice as she grabbed his dick and began stroking it.

Ryan let out a huge moan when she began speeding up her stroke.

JasminDelRio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminDelRio

Then after a minute of stroking his cock, she looked up at his eyes and slowly inserted his cock in her mouth. Mrs. O began bobbing her head and really working his cock. She then released Ryan’s cock and moved down to suck on his balls.

“Oh, Mrs. O, keep going that feels amazing,” Ryan said.

“Oh, Ryan, I love your cock. But, Joe, how about you join us,” she said so she can have both of our dicks in her face.

As I approached her she grabbed my dick and engulfed it in her mouth.

“Oh my god, Mrs. O, you are amazing at this,” I said as I looked down to see her bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

Mrs. O then released my cock and switched back to Ryan’s. Mrs. O even gave both of our dicks a deep throating. She was really working our cocks, until she came up for air and announce that she wants our cocks both in her pussy and ass.

We quickly went to the couch and got into position. I took the bottom and allowed Mrs. O to lay on top of me. I had her facing upward and I aligned my cock to slide right into her ass.

“Oh shit! This is the first time I had a cock in my ass in a few years,” Mrs. O said with pleasure in her voice.

Once I found my rhythm, I was really pounding away on her 45 year old ass. Ryan couldn’t wait any longer, his dick was throbbing for pussy. Once I stopped, he inserted his cock into Mrs. O’s pussy and began thrusting.

“Oh fuck…oh…oh yeah…keep fucking me,” she said between both of our thrusts.

After about fifteen minutes Ryan and I decided to switch positions. Once Ryan was ready, he shoved his cock deep into her ass, while I shoved mine into her pussy. Both of her holes were really getting worked. Our cocks where going so hard and deep, our balls were slapping together. What a rush of ecstasy all three of us were having.

Another ten minutes went by and both Ryan and I were reaching our climax.

“Mrs. O, Joe and I are about to cum,” Ryan announced.

“Alright, boys, I want your hot cum all over my face,” Mrs. O demanded. Both of us pulled our cocks out and aimed to shoot.

Within thirty seconds, Ryan began releasing his load. He sprayed his load all over Mrs. O’s face and in her mouth.

For me, I jacked off for another minute, until I let my hot cum gush all over her precious face and into her mouth as well. After the cum shower was over, Mrs. O closed her mouth and swallowed both of our loads.

“Wow, boys, that was a ride you two gave me. Also your hot cum tasted delicious, I can eat that for days,” Mrs. O said, thanking us for our double penetration.

Just then all three of us quickly stopped what we were doing, when we heard the garage door opening.

“Quick, boys, run upstairs to my room with your clothes and wait for me there. I don’t remember anyone telling me that they were going to be home this afternoon,” Mrs. O demanded.

Ryan and I quickly ran upstairs and kept the door cracked open to hear who it was. Just then we heard “Mom, I’m home,” said the young voice. It was Megan, her 16 year old daughter.

Published 
Written by pishthefish2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments