Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming Home

"Young widow leads young men in mutual masturbation"

30
28 Comments 28
44.5k Views 44.5k
999 words 999 words
Famous Story

Raising her 18-year-old son as a single mother was actually a joy for Heather Sampson. Her son Todd was a star athlete and smart as a whip, now competing for the valedictorian honors of his senior class. Although left very comfortable with considerable assets from her late husband, who was also Todd's father, Heather enjoyed her work managing the paralegal team for a local law firm with an impeccable reputation.

Because of her position, her regular business attire was heels, stockings, just enough make-up, and jewelry to enhance her fabulous looks, coupled with a business suit, skirt, or dress, but always appeared professional and yes, sensuous. Her apparel complimented her 36C-24-37 build set on her five foot, seven inch frame and for a 37 year old, she never lacked for male suitors.

Heather and Todd shared a beautiful and spacious home at the end of a cull-de-sac, complete with large deck built to accommodate an above ground hot tub and an in ground Olympic sized swimming pool. This made a great gathering place for many of Todd's friends, whom Heather enjoyed. She loved being in the company of the young people and not having to worry about Todd falling in with the wrong crowd or otherwise getting into trouble. Consequently, it was not unusual, for Heather arriving home from work, to find two of Todd's friends swimming in the pool.

Heather emerged through the sliding glass doors still in her work clothes, carrying a glass of wine; the young men quickly exited the pool to engage her in conversation, but also to ogle their friend's MILF of a mother.

“Hey, Mrs. Sampson!” I hope you do not mind if Tony and I are using your pool. Todd said we should until he gets home from baseball practice around 6:30,” said Michael Watson, Todd's best friend.

“Not to worry Mike, as tight as you and Todd have been since toddlers, you know I think of you like just another son. I hope you've made yourselves at home.”

“ Thanks Mrs. Sampson! You're the best!”

As she sat down in one of the deck chairs to enjoy her beverage, she countered, “You know Mike, you guys could call me Heather. I mean now that you have all grown into young men; I see no need for you to be so formal.”

Mike then offered, “Can I tell you something Mrs., oops I mean Heather? You look awesome in your business clothes; you always do.”

“Yeah,” squeaked Tony.

With that remark, the devilish little flirt in her emerged. She crossed her sexy legs with her skirt now rising to about mid-thigh and its three inch slit worn on her left thigh, provided the horny teens with a peek at her dark stocking top. At the same time, she let the heel of her shoe drop loose and her shoe dangled on her toes, enhancing the erotic view the teens now enjoyed.

The conversation was light and easy, with the MILF continuing her flirtatious ways and the teens loving the sexy display of this goddess before them.

Kattyhot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kattyhot

Heather then toyed with her prey, “Would anyone like to join me in the hot tub if I ran in quickly to change into my suit?”

Mike bravely added, “Well if we went into the hot tub you would be totally submerged and may not even need a suit.”

Feeling the effects of her wine, which had been re-filled, Heather responded, “Well you are men now, I don't suppose it would hurt anything even if you did happen to catch a glimpse of this old body. I mean it isn't like I have anything you haven't seen before, right?”

Mike and Tony, not believing what they were hearing quickly stammered, “Well, uh, no; no I guess not.”

“ But if I'm not going to have anything on, it's only fair that everyone should be similarly covered, or not, don't you think? I mean we are all adults here, right?” And, without waiting for a response, to the young teens' dismay, Heather quickly stripped off her clothes and now only in a sexy bra, thong, stockings and heels asked, “Tony could you be a dear and help me with this bra.”

With trembling hands, Tony fumbled a bit, but the clasp finally released and Heather's luscious boobs sprung free, while Heather noticed their cocks harden immediately.

“Well boys, I would say it might be time to all get on an equal footing,” as she removed her heels, stockings, garter and thong, while eyeing their trunks.

“Oh, well sure,” said Mike looking at Tony and realizing it was now or never. Both young men then dropped their trunks to pool at their feet and suddenly all three were wearing just a smile, and my, oh what a smile each had.

Feeling very frisky, as she finished her second glass of wine, Heather inquired, as she bit her lower lip, then letting her tongue moisten her lips, “Have you boys ever seen a real woman pleasure herself?” Her hand had already slipped between her legs and her index finger now teased her clit and then eased lower to the pouty lips of her cunt.

Mike and Tony were stunned, with their mouths hanging open and their hands unconsciously had begun lightly stroking their cocks.

Before long, the stroking and fondling of their respective cocks and pussy were increasing in rapidity with all three on the threshold of sexual release. Being the most experienced and knowing that look in their eyes, through her ragged breath, Heather sultrily commanded the boys, “Here guys!” pointing to her ample breasts, Cum on my tits!” as she went over the edge with her hot pussy gushing its release of her hot juices.

Both young men rushed to shoot ropes of hot jism, coating her tits in no time. She scooped some of their cum up on two fingers and sucked them clean her fingers, moaning as she did. 

They never did make it to the hot tub.

Published 
Written by oz99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments