Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sports Massage

"A massage with an erotic twist"

50
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

My hopes of ever playing football professionally were dashed. I took my coaching badges and started managing teams because I was having trouble getting past Saturday afternoon stuff.

My teams constantly did well and were competitive, and I had a great deal of success. That is why I was in demand every year.

When I began coaching older guys, I noticed that there was a higher frequency of injuries and a greater need for massages. In my day job, I applied my medical training, but massage was a completely new skill for me.

I decided to enrol in college and earn a qualification because hiring a masseuse was pricey.

Although the course was difficult and took a while, I eventually learnt enough to become a qualified masseuse and perform basic sports injury massage. It was not much fun massaging some of the scruffy, unfit football players, but I saved money because the chairman paid me for each massage I gave.

In order to learn more about the anatomy and how different muscles respond to different types of care, I started by massaging my wife, our coworkers, her friends, and anyone else in need. I had a decent assortment of oils and lotions and received a lot of instruction from my wife's friend who ran a beauty salon and was a licensed masseuse, but she was too busy and too costly for me to hire.

I was getting more and more accomplished and helping with the rehabilitation of my players who were injured.

I even invested in a second-hand massage table to use at home, which resulted in me giving Jo a massage most days, much to her delight. She is an avid lover of foot massage, and the more practice I got, the better I became.

Despite her desire to avoid upsetting the beauty shop owner and losing her business, Jo was so impressed that she began asking her friends to try me out on her own.

Over the next few months, I received frequent visits from friends of Jo's, our coworkers, and my players' wives and friends.

Even though I was very professional and made sure they were covered when receiving a treatment, many of the extremely attractive women had amazing figures and were either completely nude or only wearing pants during the massage.

My player's girlfriend, Annabelle, was the one I started seeing. She was twenty-four years old, Spanish, gorgeous redhead with long hair that hung down to her butt, medium-built, with nice round breasts, and she did not speak much English.

She needed frequent treatment for an Achilles injury, but it was too costly for her to receive it privately. I accepted her request to see her three mornings a week in exchange for a small payment.

Paul, her boyfriend, and one of my teammates went to sessions with her during the first few weeks, but after he gained confidence in my care, he stopped going and let her come by herself.

She did not need to remove anything for her treatment because of the location of the injury, so she wore shorts and loose tops to the appointment.

She requested that I massage other parts of her body as the weeks passed, such as her back, head, and entire leg. Despite my surprise, I was pleased because this woman had an almost flawless figure and was extremely attractive.

Naturally, this required her to undress to just her pants, which were actually a tiny G-string that flaunted her incredibly attractive posterior.

Day by day, I gained self-assurance in what and where I could massage, and when I did, all I got was a low moan in return.

It was just her back at this point. She was topless, but as I was massaging, I could not help but wonder what her breasts looked like because they were pressed up against the table.

As the appointments went on, Annabelle got more talkative and at ease. As I massaged her ass, she parted her legs ever so slightly, giving me more than just a bulge in my baggy joggers—I could see strands of pubic hair slipping out of her tiny G-string.

The wives of other players, who were also regulars, had grown more seductive over the course of the weeks, teasing me with glimpses of nude flesh.

It was Annabelle who ventured a bit further than I had thought. It was sweltering, and I had no pants on, so I was just wearing baggy trousers and a bare chest. All Annabelle had on was a thin white thong, smaller than any I had ever seen. It was so small that when she parted her legs, the cord slipped inside her and was no longer visible, allowing me to see her whole pubic region and glistening pussy.

I was getting an erection from staring at her pussy, so I had to stop. Instead, I stood above her and worked on her neck and head, massaging her shoulders and giving her an Indian head massage.

I was giving her a deep shoulder massage when I saw her head come up, and her face was just inches from my cock with just the thinnest piece of material standing between us.

I felt a hand running along the outline of my cock. This felt nice, and I tried to ignore it as I pushed my fingers into her tight shoulder muscles.

I felt a little tug on my trousers, which had an elastic waistband. Their resistance was poor, and seconds later they were around my knees, and my cock was bobbing about inches from Annabelle’s face.

She let out a little gasp as she saw it, then placed her fingers around it and gave it a nice, slow pump, giving me an almighty erection.

“Lose the trousers,” she spoke. She was smiling at me.

I was unsure but wiggled out of them and kicked them aside. Annabelle wiggled closer along the bed and planted a kiss on the tip of my cock. I had pre-cum forming around my cock's head, all sticky and shiny on the circumcised head.

I moved from the head of the bed to the side, in line with her face, while she was pumping my cock. I slipped two fingers between her legs, which she opened and buried inside her soaking wet pussy.

I started to finger her pussy as she turned onto her side, pulled me closer, and took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could.

My finger action got faster and faster as her lips moved up and down my cock, giving me a fantastic blowjob. She had an orgasm and clamped her legs around my hand as I emptied my load into her mouth quicker than I would normally expect to.

Annabelle sucked and sucked until I was dry and had no more left to give.

Annabelle sat up, removed her thong, and instructed me to kneel on the floor. She sat on the edge of the bed, legs open, and said, “My turn now.” Pulling my head into her pussycat, I slipped my tongue deep inside her and gave her my special pussycat lick.

I gave her an orgasm, licking and sucking on her clitoris and biting my tongue deep inside her pussy. As soon as she stopped shaking, I stood up, my cock still erect and ready. I slid my cock between her legs and easily entered her. She took over six inches inside her, then wrapped her legs around me as I started making love to her, sliding in and out of her pussy with long, slow strokes, giving her another orgasm that caused her to remove her legs from around me.

As she released me, I extracted my cock, pulled her to her feet, turned her around, easily slipped back in, and continued doggy style in this position, allowing me to cup her gorgeous, full, firm breasts and pinch her small pink nipples between my fingers.

I kept going as she had a third orgasm, then pulled out, wiped her juices over her tight little ass, and, to my surprise, slid into her ass much easier than I would’ve expected. She gave no resistance, allowing me to fuck her tight ass until I emptied my load inside her, giving her an anal orgasm that caused her ass to tighten up around my cock, holding it deep inside her.

Since Bethany, my next client, was about to arrive, we had passed our scheduled time, and I had to get her out. Annabelle took a shower, dressed, and left after agreeing to another appointment.

Before Bethany arrived, I had finished cleaning, changed the towels, and taken a shower; however, Annabelle decided she wanted to stay and watch my next client, who happened to be her friend.

With their husbands playing on the same football team for a few years, Bethany and Annabelle had known each other for a while.

When Bethany arrived, she was delighted that Annabelle would come along and watch so they could talk.

Bethany, who stood five feet ten inches tall and had short black hair, was the complete opposite of Annabelle. Bethany had huge breasts that were starting to sag a little, a very dark set of large nipples, and a big ass.

Bethany was undergoing therapy for her lower back pain during her fourth visit. She was confident in her body type and felt comfortable enough to wear nothing during her appointments.

This woman was not my typical type, but she had something. Despite her extreme hairiness and lack of beauty, I found her to be strangely alluring and fascinating.

EveLibston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveLibston

Only moments after arriving and striking up a conversation with Annabelle, Bethany was naked, lying on her front on the massage table with her breasts folded under her arms.

I was working in nothing but my baggy, cream-coloured trousers once again. As soon as I started massaging her and putting the lotions on, I could feel my cock waking up and making a tent shape in them.

Annabelle said, peering out of the corner of the room, "Ask him to give you a naked massage; it is so much better to be naked."

With a smile and a nod, Bethany raised her head to face Annabelle. "Ask him; it will be beneficial."

Bethany turned to face me after I worked her neck and back on the other side of Annabelle's seat. She looked down at the tent in my pants and reached down to touch my penis with her hand.

"I have to see this," said Bethany, tracing her finger along my erection through her flimsy, baggy trousers.

I stopped the massage, took off my clothes, and placed my trousers on a chair. We were both naked now, and Annabelle was the only one still in clothes.

Knowing that things were going to get messy very soon, I went back to the table and started the massage again. As soon as I placed my hands on Bethany's back and neck, she gasped a little. She then started to gently and softly pump me, pausing occasionally to rub my balls.

I kept trying to keep my mind on the massage and not the inevitable sex that was about to happen.

With my erect cock nearly hitting Bethany on the top of her head, I shifted so that I was above the head of the table and concentrated on her neck. Bethany was still able to cup my balls with one hand and pump up and down my length with the other, all without any difficulty.

Annabelle had moved from her chair and was now behind me, but I was too preoccupied with the massage and treatment to notice it. I had stood like this for a good five minutes or more. She helped Bethany pump my cock by putting her arms around me and placing one hand on mine.

Annabelle's bare breasts were touching my back. When Bethany looked up, she saw that my cock was right in front of her face. Earlier, she had felt a second hand touch my cock, but she was unaware that Annabelle was helping her.

Bethany moved her head to the edge of the bed a little, then licked my cock and enjoyed the pre-cum that had formed. At least six inches were shoved down her throat when she opened her mouth. So that Annabelle could continue pumping me, Bethany removed her hand from my pole.

Because Bethany was limited in how she could move, I did what any hot-blooded man would do and made the most of the incredible opportunity by slowly and softly putting my cock in and out of her mouth.

I was fucking her mouth, she was petting my balls, and Annabelle was pumping my cock—it was a match made in heaven. Ten minutes of this, and all I could do was fill her mouth; the first blast hit the back of her throat, choking her momentarily as I was on an inward stroke. Spurts two, three, and four arrived in rapid order, helped along by Annabelle's deft handling.

I could not get my cock out of Bethany's mouth anytime soon, not with my cock wedged deep in her throat and her arms encircling me to keep me there.

When she realised she had sucked out every last bit and that I was done, she released my cock, but not before letting Annabelle hold onto it. Bethany stopped, and Annabelle dropped to her knees, giving me even more oral pleasure.

Bethany looked at me and gestured to her pussy as she sat up on the edge of the table. Her incredibly busy pubic area was as hairy as any I had ever seen.

"I think it is my turn," said Bethany.

I said, "I will give you the best oral sex you have ever had after I shave you."

Annabelle said, "He is good; it will be worth it," as Bethany turned to look for assistance.

"All right, I have no idea how I am going to explain this to my husband," she stated.

After gathering the necessary tools—a razor, scissors, and shaving gel—I cleaned her, trimmed her hair, and then applied the gel. I then spread her legs apart and used the razor to start shaving her hair into a neat, attractive, and even sexy shape.

She had only a small landing strip of short, neatly trimmed pubic hair when I was done, but it looked presentable and ready for a kiss.

After removing all of the gel, I put my equipment away, but before I could, Annabelle asked that I do the same to her. Bethany was totally cool with it, so I gave her the same trimmed pussy on the table.

Sitting side by side on my massage table, I groomed my two gorgeously trimmed ladies. The exercise had heightened my erection, and I found it just as sensual to trim off their pussies as it had been.

The ladies were chatting while I cleaned up, and then they started kissing; this was getting hotter by the minute.

I discovered some flavour-infused gel and applied it to two fingers on each hand. Simultaneously, as they caressed and kissed over each other's breasts, I inserted my gelled fingers into their pussies.

As I gently fingered their wet pussies, they both jumped and spread their legs even wider. The ladies were panting heavily, and the more I fingered them, the stronger their petting became.

In a matter of moments, Bethany and Annabelle experienced an orgasm; their bodies trembled and eventually became rigid, and I watched as they both wrapped their legs around my hands, which were buried deep inside of them.

Both of them gradually let go of my hands so that I could continue kissing and petting Bethany. Annabelle then stopped caressing her breasts and put her hand around my cock, gently pumping it. Bethany's hand joined Annabelle's as they pumped my cock together, getting faster and faster as my fingers gave them another orgasm.

I succeeded in freeing both of my hands, which were sticky and sweet from their fluids, which I licked off.

I moved between Bethany's legs, and she grabbed hold of my cock, grinned broadly, and gently guided it into her pussy. With a gentle push, I was almost all the way up to my balls.

"You are huge; that feels so good," she said, glancing at me.

After a few minutes of pumping in and out, I realised that the position was uncomfortable, so I pulled out and asked her to turn around and bend over the table. She did as I asked, moving to the end of the table. Annabelle saw an opportunity for amusement and laid on the table with her legs open and her knees bent, exactly where Bethany's face would be in line with her pussy.

Because Bethany was wet and I had stretched her to fit me, I was able to easily slip into her from behind. She buried her face between Annabelle's legs and gave her a good licking while I gave her a long, hard fucking.

Simultaneously with Annabelle's pussy clamping around my cock and her legs clamping around Bethany's head, Bethany experienced an orgasm.

I pulled out of Bethany as she released her grip on my cock, applying more gel to it and her little ass. I repositioned my cock against her ass and slowly pushed, feeling her tightening until she relaxed. She moaned in pain at first, but then in pleasure as I fed more and more of my cock inside her. I was ready to shoot my load.

After she felt at ease with my cock in her ass, I began to gently pump in and out. It only took a few long, slow pumps before I released it and filled her ass with my load, causing her to experience her first-ever anal orgasm.

Bethany was so tired from our recent sex that she fell face-first back into Annabelle's pussy when I pulled her out.

After my anal intrusion, Bethany complained that she was extremely sore and questioned whether she would be able to walk.

We all took showers and cleaned up after the massage session ended without any more sex. We discussed it and decided that we would all like to have another one very soon after I made the coffee.

I was flooded with new clients who wanted to see a nude masseuse as soon as the wives and friends of the football players heard about it.

One or more cameras recorded each session, and the video was downloaded straight to my computers. All the clients seemed to forget once the session began, even though they all knew.

I have complied with some of my clients' requests for copies of their sessions since then.

Looking back at my afternoon with Annabelle and Bethany, I was pumping my cock and shooting my load all over my desk.

This could go on given the amount of interest generated by the wives of my football players.

Published 
Written by Bigdick10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments