Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nurse's Consummate Bedside Manner

"A pitiful car crash victim finds private, compassionate release in his time of need"

40
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"(Complete fantasy. All events fictional.)"

About a year ago I was in a terrible car wreck with multiple traumatic injuries. Broken bones and burns, the worst on my hands, coming from trying to pull my friend from the car before rescue workers pulled me away and got her out safely. I was in the hospital for almost a month.

There was practically nothing I could do all day except sit there and lay in bed with my bandaged hands and try to get some sleep, which wasn’t easy considering my other injuries. I had no family in the area; friends visited infrequently, one of them bringing me my laptop, even though my club-like bandaged hands couldn’t really type. After about a week, the attending physician examined and rebandaged my hands, leaving the tip of the middle, ring and pinky finger on my left hand and the ring finger on my right exposed, allowing me to type on the laptop. Just that was a godsend.

But I couldn’t even feed myself. I could grasp the big insulated thermos with iced tea or lemonade in it, and sip from a bendy straw, if I hugged it with my forearms. But eating, the nurses had to come in and literally spoon feed me. It was humiliating but I was so grateful, and tried to thank them as sincerely as I could.

In the evenings, after the lights were turned out, I would pull the laptop over on the bedside table and cycle through a gallery of porn pictures I had stored in the cloud. I tried to visit free streaming sites to watch videos of beautiful women and men fucking and sucking, but the hospital’s wi-fi had a content blocker.

Eventually, I found sleep and dozed off blissfully. Around 1 or 2 a.m. I was awakened by the nurse coming to check my vitals: Kendall, or Kennie as she wanted to be called, a very pretty blonde from Kansas who sat patiently and fed me chicken noodle stew in the evenings.

This night, I had fallen asleep in the adjustable bed, multiple pillows under my neck, snoring, hands at my side, as my laptop strobe-lit the room with a porn slideshow on repeat. Kennie fit my elbow with a blood pressure cuff, then held my hand intimately as I stirred to consciousness, trying to see who this angel was in my darkened room.

“Oh, God,” I moaned, seeing the porn scrolling on my laptop. “I’m so sorr—“

“It’s OK,” Kennie said softly. “We all have needs.”

“Thank you,” I whimpered.

“I can help with those needs,” she said, barely above a whisper.

My eyes widened at Kennie’s bold come-on; it was like like something you’d hear in a movie. But she was right, whether it was feeding myself or sexual release, I had daily physical needs that I could not address I nodded. “OK,” Kennie said. “Be right back.”

It felt like an hour but it was only five minutes. I saw her silhouetted in the doorway carrying a tote bag. She turned and closed the door, completely darkening the room. I felt her hand on my hairy chest, soothing me up and down.

“I’m going to touch your penis,” she said softly, asking for my consent. I nodded. She turned on the reading light over the headboard, then reached into her bag and pulled out a medical-grade penis pump. Kennie swabbed the latex collar with some lubricant and fit it around my dick, which was semi-hard and stirring to life in anticipation.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

I slipped inside the penis pump instantly. “That’s good,” Kennie purred. “Try to breathe deeply.” I heard the hissing sound of the rubber bulb as she pumped up my cock. “Tell me if this doesn’t feel good,” she said. She looked at her watch, then a meter on the penis pump, maintaining a constant suction. The lubricated sleeve inside the pump felt like the best blowjob I’d ever gotten.

Kennie then moved her left hand over my chest in a soothing motion as she occasionally squeezed the penis pump’s bulb. I started moaning. “Ssshhhh,” she said softly, conspiratorially. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. My dick, which is only 5 and a half inches, had completely filled the purple-colored plastic cylinder.

“Would you like more stimulation?” Kennie asked.

“Yes,” I moaned.

She reached into her nurse’s bag and brought out an old-school, mallet-head hitachi wand vibrator. My eyes widened almost fearfully. Kennie leaned over and plugged it into a socket on my bed. Then she flipped it and placed the side of the vibrator’s hed against on my taint, between my ballsack and my ass. Holy shit, did that feel good.

“Too much?” Kennie asked as I started gasping.

“Not enough!” I croaked.

She took the vibrator up from my ass and placed it on the cylinder of the penis pump. It made a louder buzzing sound as she moved it all over, like she was a radio operator trying to find the right frequency. Finally she found the right spot, about three-quarters of the way up, vibrator head flush against the cylinder, a low hum reverberating through my penis and my pelvis.

“Take some deep breaths and then just relax yourself,” Kennie said. I did as she suggested. My cock surged even further into the pump as it vibrated and she pumped it, keeping up the luxurious suction.

“Yes, very good, there we go,” Kennie cooed. “That’s a good boy.”

I slowly kicked my legs out as I started spasming. “Good boy!” Kennie said with matronly encouragement. “Yes! Good boy. Do it. You can do it!”

My cock pumped out rope after stream after whip of hot, white jizz, which puddled around the base of my dick in a white, sticky collar. “Good boy … good boy!” she growled, very heavy with sexual vocal fry.

“Yes, look at that! Look at that big, big dick and all of that sexy cum!” Kennie said. “Now, didn’t that feel good …”

I was now shivering and shuddering, teeth literally chattering. “Th-th-thank y-y-you,” I stammered.

Kennie released the dick pump, which made a slurping sound as she pulled it off my swollen cock. “I’m going to clean you up now,” she said. I thought for a second I was about to get a blowjob or a tongue bath. Instead she went to the restroom sink and ran the faucet, and returned with a lukewarm washcloth to mop all the cum and lubricant off my dick, with several long, manipulative strokes, looking me dead in the eye the whole time.

When Kennie released my dick it fell over like a dead tree. She pulled the top sheet and cover up to my neck and kissed my forehead.

“Get some rest, lovey,” she purred, kissing me on the forehead. She deposited the soiled washcloth in a laundry bin on her way out, her ass swaying hypnotically.

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments