Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Atrophy

"“Fly, love! Be free!”"

42
23 Comments 23
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Silently, she was sitting on her shower chair, eyes closed, leaning against his upper body as his soapy hands spread the slippery film on her skin. Attentively, he lathered every inch of her, yet kept his professional distance when his fingers ran over her more intimate places.

He hummed a soothing tune to appease her spirits. She found this procedure still somewhat upsetting, albeit a lot less than she had used to. He was patient with her; she had to give him that—initial caprices considered.

He thought he heard a moan of protest from her when he was washing her crotch. She didn’t say anything, but he felt how this part of his job was still uncomfortable to her regardless of his sobriety. He couldn’t reproach her with that. This, too, only served as a daily reminder of her inability to look after herself.

When he was done scrubbing her body, he cracked open the shampoo bottle he had bought for the occasion. Not breaking his melody, he worked the expensive lotion into her hair carefully. While he massaged it into her scalp and worked it into every strand, he felt her spirits finally calm.

With great care, he rinsed her down, paying special attention to her hair, running his fingers through it, to let the conditioner do its magic, knowing it wouldn’t pass unnoticed. Soon, she chimed into his murmur. After the cleansing, she seemed to be a lot more at ease. By the time he was rinsing the conditioner off, she kept humming alone, the theme gradually changing to more jovial notes.

“May I rub the princess dry with the most delicate towel on this estate?” he asked, breaking his sobriety just enough to let her briefly forget the awkwardness of her predicament.

“Uh-huh,” she replied, a merrier tone in her voice that carried an air of ‘Yes, you may, silly man.’ He knew from working with her that his servant act let her forget her condition for a moment.

Once dried, he first helped her into her underwear. Preserving her modesty and dignity was the most important. As she had chosen, he had prepared her simple, light blue panties with the red strawberry print, ornated with a rose-colored ribbon below the belly button and a laced cream seam. Who said disabled girls weren’t allowed to feel cute? One of the first notions he had taught her—the first of many interactions between the two that had alleviated her spirits—after trying on several he had bought for her. “We don’t have to go through all of them but you know I’m going to see you naked every day, so we may as well,” had been his casual argumentation that had sold her to his idea. It also gave her something to distract her from her hardship during their bathroom ritual.

Once he had turned off the hair dryer, he moved her wheelchair in front of the full-body mirror. Her straight, silky hair was cascading down her upper body—a gossamer veil over her breasts. From the draft of cool air evaporating tiniest droplets, her nipples were poking through the curtain of her hair. She preferred sitting in front of her mirror topless, as it gave her a hint of freedom and reminded her not all her body was dysfunctional. She had learned to embrace her looks, focus on what she found pretty, and had become rather fond of her bust.

He ran his hands through her hair; those shiny platinum strands he had nurtured into a shiny cloak. He took the brush and gently let it slide through thick strands that readily disentangled and fell back over her shoulders light as a feather. Once her hair was properly brushed, he parted her hair in the middle and began Dutch-braiding both halves. He made sure to let both braids fall over her nipples, which made her comment with a joyous chuckle.

He caressed her hair as he knew made her feel sheltered, cared for and beautiful. It was he who had managed to coax her out of her depressed shell when he had begun seeing her after all the all-too-clinical caretakers before him. Him, too; her parents had employed out of sheer desperation over their daughter’s frequent mood swings. And him too, she had initially treated like a lesser being, only tending to her out of pity.

…until he had cracked her shell with his approach, little quirks as well as his seemingly limitless understanding.

It was with a shaking voice and a tone he found difficult to interpret that she tried to articulate, “Draah-uhr.”

“Drawer?” he asked. “Want me to get something in the drawer?”

“Uh-huh,” she affirmed, chuckling in excitement and shame alike.

In the bedside table’s top drawer lay an envelope containing a stack of memo cards. The first was labeled ‘1’ on the top left corner and had six large letters that read, “Fuck me.”

He closely inspected the two words over and over, expecting to find some kind of crude joke but the way she was awaiting his reaction told him she was being serious. Only after the third glance, he noticed, the card came with a small print of three options and instructions:

Yes. What are you waiting for?
No. Bummer. You may take the rest of the day off.
Don’t know but…. Read the next card.

With every line, his face flushed a deeper shade. Her content giggling didn’t make it any better. Clearly, someone had helped her prepare those cards. Someone who supported her idea of getting laid by her caretaker. The maid? The cook? Her younger sister? Her… parents? Oh, they’d kill him if they even found him just reading those notes, regardless of who was the author.

Awkwardly, he flipped the top card under the pile, throwing her a quick glance to see if she was still getting the kicks out of his little discomfort. Evidently, she was.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

Again, the card came with options, each completing the unfinished sentence on the first one.

I’m not as pretty as you’re trying to make me believe all the time and you’re a horrible liar. You may leave now and never come back.
…crippled pussy is gross. You suck at your job because it’s only gross if you didn’t clean me right. I know you did. It’s just a lame excuse to cover for the previous point. You may leave and never come back.

…I’m a vegetable and that’s why it’s immoral to screw me. Well, I have needs too but I obviously can’t even finger myself or put anything up my needy little cunt. Read the next card.

He tried to read the expression in her eyes but only found a thick tension building between them and his heart pounding up his throat. Cautiously, he flipped that card under the pile too and thought he heard her emit her happy sound as he did not just leave as per the first two options.

Thank you for bearing with me. Confession time. I like you.

Again, he looked up, scanning her face for answers, adrenaline rising. He could tell she was trying hard to throw him a smile through blushed cheeks. As he noticed his eyes were starting to burn from not blinking, he resumed reading the next card.

At the risk of repeating myself, fuck me.
No. You may leave and take the rest of the day off but you better be prepared for me to ask you again. I meant what I said.
Yes. Please take a breath and re-think what you just chose. Think of the implications and consequences. If you’re still convinced you want to give me that pleasure, open the second drawer.

He re-read the whole card several times, tracing its border with his fingers while licking his lips and throwing her occasional glances.

Back at her chair, wordlessly, he lifted her near-naked body and carried her to the bed. He lay her down gently, a soft peck on her forehead, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. A kiss on her neck through supple lips elicited a moan filled equally with hope and need. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. As the first rolled to her temple, he brushed it away with his thumb.

He reached for the second drawer that contained another card and a box.

Please set me free from those shackles and make me feel desired.

He opened the box to find a satin satchel in it. From it, he produced a rabbit and a small bottle of lube.

Carefully, he removed her panties, never breaking eye contact. He chuckled abashedly as he saw the small wet spot on them. As his nose sensed her effusion, he sought her look again, finding her eyes filled with insecurity and mortification. A reassuring smile appeased her. With great caution, he spread her fragile legs, still looking at her. She was grateful for his gentle touch as it proved he was first and foremost concerned about her well-being and not driven by primitive instincts over easy prey.

He lowered his head slowly until his lips met her skin at the root of her mons. The pubes he trimmed for her tickled his face—also a little act of self-love he had convinced her of. Her body was limp but her voice purred every time he planted another kiss, ever so teasingly nearing her slit.

Gently his tongue snaked between her labia, parting them, seeking her clit. Her juices were coating his chin. He traced her flesh with his tip, plunged into her depths and spread the lapped-up fluids over her folds. Tenderly, he kissed her nether lips and sucked on them, listening very closely to the sounds she was mewling.

His hand slid up her sides, reaching for her breast. With growing hunger, he nibbled on her little button, flicking it with his tongue while his fingers found her nipple to pinch and pull. Her voice grew ever louder.

As she came, she let out a cry until the air in her lungs was exhausted. He was surprised by a trickle of thin fluids that plastered his face as her orgasm reached its peak.

He couldn’t suppress the boyish grin as he looked up, finding her face beetroot-red from both the orgasmic afterglow and the humiliation she felt from her release over his face.

Instead of using the nearest piece of cloth to dry his face, he crawled up and softly kissed her on the mouth. He hoped to not only share the taste of her excretion but also to show her it was nowhere near as disgusting as she feared.

“Did you enjoy this, Princess?” he asked with a husky voice, then, not awaiting her reply, leaned in closer to her ear and added, “More, love?”

Her affirmation came with unburdened worries running down her face.

He warmed the vibrator with his hands and then lubricated it copiously. He let it slide between her labia whilst probing her entrance with his fingers so she could get used to the feeling of being penetrated and also to coat her walls with the excess lube.

He inched the vibrator in, and once fully inserted, moved it in and out of her, making sure her pearl would nestle between the ears. Only as he heard her voice purr hungrily, he allowed himself to switch on the vibe on the lowest setting.

Immediately, her moans turned into cries. Soon, and with each new setting, her cries turned into wailing.

Sensing her impending climax, he encouraged her, “Fly, love! Be free!”

As she came again, her voice died into a winy whimper, brain flooded with years of withheld dopamine raining down on her in a seemingly endless stream of happy tears.

He lay down next to her, moving her hair out of her face, smiling at her broadly as she slowly came down from her high.

Knocking on her door. Her father’s voice. “Honey, are you alright?”

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments