Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You're Mine. #1

"An office affair is more than meets the eye..."

17
9 Comments 9
5.3k Views 5.3k
923 words 923 words

“Really. That’s so interesting.”

I hear your voice in the break room and I can immediately sense how bored you are with the conversation.

It’s around one in the afternoon. You usually take your lunch later than the others in the office including me. You’re the best assistant I’ve ever had, easy to talk to, funny and beautiful. You have long blonde hair, perfect peach lips, and blue eyes. You are tall, with an athletic build. At twenty-five, you are more mature than most of the “old timers” in the office.

You’ve worked for me for two years and you were a godsend. I stand by the door out of sight as I listen to the new intern talk your ear off. Law school interns are arrogant and I can feel you destroy his ego with your eyes.

“So maybe we could go to dinner this week? There’s a place downtown..."

“Devon, thanks but I’m busy this weekend,” you say I hear the click of your heels as you turn to the sink.

“Come on, Layla, you say this every week. Is it me? You can tell me if you’re not interested...“

I walk around the corner to interrupt an awkward moment, “Layla, can I see you in my office? I need you to explain your wording in this motion for the judge.”

You don’t reply but you walk out of the break room. I look at Devon, probably twenty-six and had never been turned down by a woman. He shoots me a look of embarrassment and anger as I turn and follow you. Walking behind you, watching your small waist and round ass gracefully sway as you walk confidently through the door of my office.

I shut the door behind us and as I turn you sit on my desk.

“Oh this is one of those meetings,” you smirk sitting up straight as I walk quickly to you, cupping your face in my hands as I kiss you. I brush your hair behind your ears and you open your legs to me. I move my hands to your waist and pull you close, my cock is hard inside my pants I feel you grab my tie and pull away.

“Next time you want to fuck in your office make up a better reason than insulting my work,” you say it so seductively my mouth waters, as you lean back on my desk and look up at me with your perfect eyes. “awe, Scott - I mean… Mr. Jameson, were you jealous of Mr. Intern?”

I unbutton your blouse, your lace bra peaks out as you smile at me. I put my hand on your face and let my thumb rest on your lip, “I just think you need some reminding of who you belong to,” I say smiling down at you before getting on my knees and pulling your legs over my shoulders around my head. You bite your lip as I push your skirt up your thighs and you move to the edge of the desk.

TransLauraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransLauraTS

“I thought you said we couldn’t do this at work anymore? That people were starting to talk,” you say softly as I rub your warm folds through your panties. You shiver; I love it when you do that. I can feel your panties dampen and I rub you firmly but slowly. I push your panties aside and rub your sweet pussy before I push my lips to it. No matter how often I hear the sound, your moan is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard.

I roll my tongue inside you as I feel your back arch and I bring my hands around to your waist and pull you to me. I suck on your clit and you rock your hips against my mouth. I hold you tight as I taste your sweet juices and your beautiful mouth screams silently with pleasure…

This started months ago at the office Christmas party. Alcohol was involved and we had been flirting before that. I fucked you in this very office against that closed door, you’re a dominate person but having you submit to me makes me so horny I can’t explain it. You are almost eighteen years younger than me, but that never bothered you. It also didn’t bother you that I was married, in a loveless relationship I couldn’t leave because of my kids.

I push two fingers inside of you and feel you struggle to maintain your composure. I swirl my tongue around inside you holding you still.

“Oh fuck," you moan soft enough not to be heard if someone were to walk by but loud enough to tell me you were mine, no one else’s, “I’m so close!”

I suck on your sweet clit and I can feel your body shake.

Yes baby, CUM. Cum right in my mouth you beautiful fucking -

You gasp, and grab my head and shove it into you with one hand the other grabs your breast through your blouse roughly than to your hair. Your orgasm is sweet, intense and fills my mouth. I hold you to me by your hips, as you rock your hips into my face.

I come up so we’re face to face and kiss you deeply so you can taste yourself. You moan softly into my mouth.

“You’re mine,” I say, holding your face.

“I’m yours,” You say, out of breath.

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments