Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Continue

"We have more fun"

21
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"We continue our fun with each other ."

The Neighbor

THE THIRD TIME

A few days later, I was sitting in my room watching TV when I got a phone call. It was about nine in the morning. I reached over and grabbed my phone and looked at it.

“Hello Sharon,” I said.

“Hello. I have a little lady here that would like for you to come over and kiss her deeply. Can you come over?” she asked me.

“Be there in a moment,” I replied.

I slipped on a shirt, grabbed my nipple clamps and the weights, and put on my shoes. The nipple clamps are a pair of clover clamps. I took the small rings that attached the chain to the clamps off and replaced them with large split-ring keychain rings, then attached weights too, so they don’t get in the way when masturbating. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and my lighter and headed across the street.

I tapped on the door, and she answered with a big smile. I stepped in and pulled her in for a kiss. She led me to the dining room. I said yes when she asked if I would have a cup of coffee. She brought out two cups, gave me one, and sat down opposite me. We each took a sip.

“So, are you okay with what we did last time? I hope I didn’t hurt you by pounding you that hard. I know you said it has been a while since you had sex and I was worried,” I said to her.

“No. It was great. I enjoyed it very much, and I really needed that. That was an enormous load you dumped into my pussy. I enjoyed walking around all day doing housework with it seeping out of me. I went to get cleaned up for bed when I pulled my panties off. The pad was soaked. I set the pad aside for the moment. I took a shower and washed my pussy real well since I had that load in me all day. Then I went to bed. I took the pad and masturbated while sniffing the pad. The smell of my juices and your cum together really drove me to a huge climax,” she said to me.

“Wow. I’m glad I gave you that much pleasure,” I said.

“I spent all day yesterday thinking about what you did to me. That really had my juices flowing. Hang on, I will be right back,” she said to me.

She got up and went into the kitchen and came back with a ziplock bag with something white in it.

“I put these panties on yesterday morning and wore them all day and night thinking of you. My pussy was leaking like a faucet. When I took them off this morning, they were soaked. I want you to take them home with you and tonight when you lay in bed, I want you to take these out and sniff them and masturbate like I did. I want to hear what you think,” she said to me.

I told her I would. She looked at me and smiled. She pulled her shirt up, flashing her tits at me. Her nipples were big and hard.

“Wow! Those nipples look like they could cut glass,” I told her.

She smiled and lifted a breast and licked her nipple and winked at me. We finished our coffee, and she stood up.

“Let’s go out and tease each other a bit,” she said.

“Sounds good to me,” I replied.

I walked around the table and took her hand. I pulled her in for a kiss. We went out on the deck. We sat down and slipped out of our clothes, lit a cigarette, and started masturbating.

“I just love sitting here watching you smoke naked,” I told her.

“I’m glad you enjoy it,” she said.

She took a big drag off her cigarette, leaned back, and blew a long stream of smoke up into the air while looking down at me and saw my dick jump.

“You enjoyed that. We need to explore that more, but I have a different agenda today,” she said.

She started playing with herself again. Once she was worked up and her nipples were at full attention, I looked at her and with a grin, I told her to stop. She looked at me and stopped.

“I told you I was going to bring something over this time. Here it is,” I said to her.

I pulled the nipple clamps and weights out of the pocket of my shorts. She asked what they were, and I told her nipple clamps. You put them on your nipples and they squeeze your nipples and I showed her by putting them on my nipples. Then I showed the weights hanging two weights on each ring. She was intrigued and wanted to try them. I took the weights off and removed the clamps from my nipples. I crawled over to her, and I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched them. When she groaned, I knew she would like this. I released her nipples and attached one to each nipple.

“Oh yes. I like this,” she said.

I had clamped her nipples positioned top-to-bottom, and I told her if adventurous she could wear them like this and then took them off and put them back on positioned side to side. They wouldn't be obvious if she wore them under her shirt while she did housework. I then shifted them back to the top-to-bottom position. She was told to look down and open her mouth. She did, and I put the chain in her mouth and told her to bite down on the chain. Sharon did, and I told her to look up. When she did, the clamps stretched her nipples and lifted those beautiful breasts. She smiled. I told her to drop the chain and when she did; I hung two weights from each ring. She moaned and said it was wonderful. I told her then to sit up straight so the weights hung free. She did. I told her to sway from side to side. She did, and the weights swung, pulling her nipples from side to side.

“I like these. I need to get me a set,” she said.

“They’re yours. Keep them. I will get another set,” I told her.

I reached down and gave the chain a pull, stretching her nipples out. That elicited a moan from her. I sat in my chair and slowly stroked my dick as she played with her pussy and occasionally pulled the chain on the clamps. After a few minutes, she stopped and took the clamps off. Her eyes went wide as the blood rushed back into her nipples and that familiar burn hit her.

“Ooooh, that’s fantastic. I didn’t expect that,” she exclaimed.

“That’s the aftereffect. Feels good right? The clamps have cut the blood circulation in your nipples off. That’s the feeling you get as the blood rushed back in, but don’t wear them too long or they can permanently damage your nipples. Limit your time to about ten minutes,” I told her.

“Yes, it feels tingly. I have to thank you for this. I am really going to have fun playing with these,” she told me.

“Don’t have so much fun you forget about me,” I said.

“Not a chance. I am having too much fun with this,” she said as she leaned forward and grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes.

We finished our cigarettes and put them out. We sat and chatted for a few minutes about what we have been doing.

“Well, are you up for a little exploration and a nice slow fuck?” she asked.

“Let’s do it, sexy lady. I want to taste that pussy again,” I said.

We slipped our clothes on; she stood took my hand, and I stood. She pulled me in for a kiss after we went into the house. We swirled our tongues for a bit while I caressed her breasts and she rubbed my dick. We broke the kiss, and she pulled me by my dick to the bedroom. When we got to the bed, I started by pulling her shirt over her head and leaning down to play with her tits and nipples. As her breathing became heavier, I kissed, licked, and sucked her breasts and nipples. Dropping to my knees, I slid her shorts down and she stepped out of them. Leaning forward, I inhaled the sweet scent of her pussy. I stuck my tongue out and licked around her mound. I slid my tongue along the lips of her pussy, licking in the juices seeping from her.

“I want to continue this, however right now I need to go pee to get ready for what is about to happen,” she said to me.

“Would you mind if I came in and watched you or are you shy about that?” I asked her.

“I don’t think so, but why would you want to watch me pee?” she asked.

“It’s a turn on for me. I occasionally watch videos of women peeing. I would really like to watch you in order to see it first hand,” I said.

“OK. Come on in,” she said to me.

She took my hand and led me to her bathroom. She sat on the toilet for a second, then spread her legs so I could see her pussy. I kneeled down in front of her and closely watched her pussy. Then her stream started. My dick got really hard. She finished and reached for the toilet paper.

“Please don’t do that. Let me take care of it for you,” I said to her.

“OK,” she said to me.

I asked her to scoot forward with her butt cheeks on the edge of the toilet so I could get better access. She slid forward and spread her legs wide so I could get to her pussy. She reached for the toilet paper again and I stopped her. To her surprise, I leaned forward, inhaling her scent, then started licking her pussy. She gasped and moaned. I licked her nice and clean, reaching as far between her lips and up in her pussy as I could get. When I finished, I took a bit of toilet paper and dabbed her pussy, and dropped it into the toilet. I stood up, then she stood and flushed the toilet, grabbed my head and kissed me deeply. Then she looked down at the front of my shorts.

“I can see that apparently it really excited you. Come into the bedroom. I need you,” she said.

We went back to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and asked me to sit with her. As I sat, she put her arm around my waist and looked at me.

“First, that was SO hot and SO nasty. When I kissed you, I could taste my pee in your mouth. I want to do that again. But I need to know why you did that. I have never had a man watch me pee before, much less licking me clean afterwards,” she said to me.

“Have you ever watched a guy pee?” I asked her.

“No. I have not, but now I really, really want to,” she said.

“OK, two things. First, most guys just give their dicks a shake when they are done, and that’s all. There has to be a touch of pee remaining on the tip of their dicks. So I would imagine that when a woman gives head, she can taste a bit of pee when they take them in their mouth, so for me, a turnabout is fair play. The second has to do with my wife. One time when I was going down on her, she completely lost control and peed a bit in my mouth. To keep from making a mess, I drank it. When she recovered from her orgasm, she asked if she had peed. I said yes. She asked why I didn’t stop to tell her what had happened. I told her that my entire focus was on her pleasure and I was NOT about to interrupt her over a little pee, plus if she had enjoyed it enough to lose control that way, I was happy. So it was a way for me to remember. I also enjoyed it. I hope you don’t mind,” I said to her.

“No. Not at all. Everything you have done to me since we met has really excited me and opened me to new things. I want to have you do that to me again,” she said.

With that said, she stood up, took my hands, and stood me up. She pulled me in for a kiss. She slid my shirt over my head and started playing with my nipples, running her fingers around the areola for a bit, then lightly brushing the tips of my nipples. After a moment of looking at them, she told me how much she loved looking at and playing with them. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around them, slowly working up to flicking the tips with her tongue. As she did this, she massaged my breast area, which got a moan of ecstasy from me. As I aged, I developed a bit of a breast, as some men do. I guess you could say about an A cup size. Finally, after satisfying her oral fascination with them, she dropped to her knees and slid my shorts down. She began by running her fingers lightly over my dick, then grasping it lightly, she worked her hand up and down, watching my dick. Then she looked up at me, stuck out her tongue, and lightly licked the tip of my dick. She started lightly licking up and down my shaft. Then she took the head of my dick in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She gave it a good hard suck and pulled it from her mouth with a pop.

AgataSunny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataSunny

“I really hate to interrupt this, but I just have to have you do something for me, please,” she said to me.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Let's go in the bathroom. I want you to pee for me. Can you?” she asked me.

“I don’t know. You did such a wonderful job on my dick just now. I am so hard. I don’t know if I will be able to, but I will try,” I told her.

She stood up, and we went into the bathroom. I stood in front of the toilet a bit to the side so she could watch. She got on her knees like I had done. I aimed at the toilet and relaxed. It’s hard to pee with an erection, but I managed. I started peeing as she watched. When I finally finished, she suddenly reached up and pulled my hand away from my dick, turned me a bit, and licked the tip of my dick, then she took the head in her mouth and milked the last drops out. Finally she slipped it out of her mouth and gave it a kiss on the tip stood up, kissed me and said come with me so we can talk about this.

We went back to the bed and sat down, and she hugged me tightly.

“I am so surprised at the way the things we have done turn me on. I don’t want this to stop, I want to do them again and again. I particularly want to explore your body. We should learn more and more about each other and try new things. Is that alright,” she asked me.

I told her it was just fine with me and we can continue to explore each other for as long as she was willing. However, I want her to understand if something we do makes her uncomfortable, she was to stop me and tell me what was going on with her. She said she would, but she did not think we would get to that point because she loved sex, and sex with me was proving to be a dream come true.

That said, she stood up, pulled me up and said let’s start where we left off. She dropped to her knees and began again with my dick. After sucking me for a bit, she released me from her mouth and asked me to turn around and lean on the bed so she could examine my asshole. I turned, placing my upper body on the bed, then reached back and spread my cheeks for her. She slapped my hands away and started rubbing and kneading my ass cheeks. As she kneaded them, she kissed them. After a few minutes, she spread my cheeks apart and apparently examined my asshole closely, as I could feel her breath on my ass. Shortly, she started running her finger around my asshole and lightly pressed against it. Then she stuck her tongue out and started licking around my asshole. That got a happy moan out of me. She licked for a bit, so I guess she didn’t mind it. Then I felt her tongue penetrate me.

“Yes,” I said.

She started to tongue fuck my ass. After a few moments, she withdrew her tongue and stood up.

“Come here,” she said.

I stood up, and she kissed me. She climbed on the bed and motioned for me to join her. I climbed up beside her and we lay there kissing, exploring each other’s bodies with our hands. I rubbed her neck and worked my way down to her breasts. She ran her hands through my chest hair for a bit and started squeezing my chest and rubbing my nipples. I started nibbling her ear lobes and nuzzled her neck, kissing and licking my way down to her breasts. I slowly kissed her breasts, working my way to her nipples. As I sucked one, I rubbed and pinched the other.

By now, she was breathing heavily. After worshiping her breasts, I continued my way down her body, stopping to kiss and lick her navel. While I did that, I had gotten hold of her beautiful red bush and lightly tugged on it. Finally arriving at her bush, I deeply inhaled her heady aroma. I slowly licked and kissed my way down past her pussy, ignoring it for now. Once I got almost to her knees, I started kissing and licking the insides of her thighs, edging up to her slit. I licked around the lips of her pussy, gently sucking her lips into my mouth, tickling them with my tongue. I worked my tongue between her lips.

As I watched her face, she had squeezed her breasts and rubbing and pulling her hard nipples. I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy, licked and slurped up her sweet juice. Finally, as she was moaning lightly, I began gently licking around her hood. I slid two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She was thrusting her hips up at my mouth. Her moans got louder. I started gently licking around her clit, giving it light flicks. I gently sucked on that big clit like a small dick.

“Please, please, I can’t take it anymore. Make me cum please! I’ve got to cum,” she implored me.

I started sucking harder, licking her clit harder as I ran my two fingers in and out of her pussy. Finger fucking her hard and sucking hard on her clit, running my tongue up and down on her clit. She finally screamed as her body shook with her orgasm. Keeping my fingers in her pussy, lightly stroking in and out slowly, I started lightly kissing the area around her clit. As she recovered and her breathing returned to normal, she grasped my head and guided me up to her for a deep kiss. My mouth was covered in the juices she had released, so she licked my face clean.

“Oh, SHIT. You work my body so well. I love it when you shove your tongue into my pussy. You do so many things down there no one has ever done to me before. Lay here beside me and let’s cuddle while I recover and we will see if I can return the favor,” she said.

“A big part of MY pleasure is seeing you responding to what I am doing. I love watching you orgasm. I enjoy watching your body jerk and shake. It tells me I am doing things correctly. I love making you cum. Knowing I could give you that pleasure is a turn-on for me,” I told her.

“You do a good job of that. My God, I have never had orgasms as powerful as that one before I met you. I don’t know of anything else you need to do to satisfy me. If I think of something, I will tell you. Now that I am more back to normal, let’s see what I can do to you to get you ready for a nice slow deep fuck,” she said to me.

She rolled me onto my back and started nibbling my earlobes. She slowly kissed her way down my neck. As she did, she ran her fingers through my chest hair.

“I love a hairy chest on a man. The hair tickles my nipples during sex, making me excited. I noticed that there is no hair close around your nipples though,” she commented.

“I shave around them to prevent hair from impeding playing with them,” I explained.

“Well, stop doing that, please. You like my bush just the way it is and I would like your hair normal. Okay? I want to see you just the way you are,” she said to me.

I told her I would do as she asked and she started lightly rubbing around my nipples, then slowly started lightly brushing the tips. Gradually, she increased pressure and lightly licked and sucked on them. Increasing pressure, she finally started nipping them. She ran a hand down to my dick and lightly brushed her fingers up and down my shaft. As she started licking, sucking and biting harder, increasing my arousal, she grasped my dick and started stroking up and down. She started kissing her way down my body to my dick. By now, I was moaning and gasping with each change in her touch. Finally, after getting to my dick, she nudged my legs apart and knelt between my legs. She started by slowly licking lightly up and down my shaft, using her left hand to cup my balls. She dropped and started licking and sucking my balls one at a time.

“I think you are excited enough now. As much as I would like to continue, I would rather feel that nice hard dick sliding slowly in and out of my pussy. I want to feel your cum seeping out of me again today,” she told me.

We repositioned as she lay down on her back. I got on my knees between her legs, prepared to enter her, but I could not resist leaning down and kissing and licking her clit for a little while. I shifted up over her and kissed her. As I kissed her, I slid the head of my dick up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. I then slid it to the opening of her pussy and slowly slid it in and out, going deeper each time. Once I was fully buried to the hilt in her soft pussy, I just lay there for a couple of moments to calm down and savor the feel of her pussy.

“God, your pussy feels so wonderful wrapped around my dick. I could lie like this for hours,” I told her.

“I love the feel of your dick spreading my pussy open also,” she said.

I started slowly thrusting in and out as we kissed, our tongues twisting around each other. We slowly fucked like this for what seemed like hours. She had her hands on my nipples and would give them a squeeze when I thrust into her. As I leaned on my elbows, I took my left hand and played with her breast. Our breathing became heavier and our moans were getting louder.

“Oh man, I’m getting ready to cum again. Will you cum with me? Fill me up with your cum. I want to feel it running out of me all day again,” she moaned.

I started thrusting into her harder until I was pounding her pussy as hard as I could.

“I’m cumming. More, more. Harder. Fill me up with your cum,” she screamed.

As she screamed, her pussy started to spasm around my dick and drove me over the edge. My dick started jerking and pulsing, shooting my cum deep into her pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me hard up against her and held me. My orgasm finished, she wrapped her legs around me, holding me in place. We lay there enjoying the moment for quite a while until my dick finally softened enough to fall out.

“OK, sit up so I can suck your dick clean for you. I just love the taste of our mingled juices,” she said to me.

I raised up, and she sat up. She licked and sucked my dick clean. I shifted position to get between her legs and while she grabbed the panties that had the pad in them laying on the nightstand, I licked up what was leaking out. She told me to move, and she slid the panties on and pulled them up tight to her pussy, sat up and pulled me in for a kiss. She licked my face clean, and we kissed again, savoring the taste of our combined juices. We got up and dressed and went out on the deck for an after-sex cigarette. We sat and each lit a cigarette. Looking at each other.

“Sharon, you are beautiful. So sexy. I can’t understand why any man wouldn’t do anything possible to satisfy you, but I guess some guys are just wham bam thank you ma’am type guys that just want to fuck and go home, drink a beer and watch TV having satisfied their lust. Please, if there is anything I can do to heighten your pleasure, please let me know,” I told her.

“You do that just wonderfully. I am as happy as a clam right now. Baby,I am getting turned on just feeling your cum slowly oozing out of my pussy right now. We could probably go for another round, but after that nice slow lovemaking I know it’s getting late and you will have to leave here soon to get changed and get your grandsons from school. I will have to just enjoy the afterglow, I also enjoyed playing with your ass. I would never have thought I would lick a man’s asshole, much less stick my tongue in it. I enjoyed that so much and seeing your reaction really turned me on,” she said.

“I really enjoyed it as well. I have never had that happen to me, either. The only thing happened is my wife would occasionally shove a finger up my ass while sucking me off. I have always had a desire to have my asshole played with. But yeah, I hate the idea of having to fuck and run, but I should probably get going. Before I leave though,” I said. I then pulled the leg of my shorts up and fished out my dick and waved it at her.

She pulled up her shirt and flashed her tits at me, pinching her nipples, giving me something to remember her by. We put out our cigarettes and stood up, walking into the house. I pulled her close for a kiss. When we finished, I picked up the bag with the panties, opened the bag, and sniffed in the aroma. I sealed it shut, pulled her in close, and kissed her.

“God, I love that smell. I will tell you all about what I do with these,” I said to her.

“You better. Can you come back on Tuesday? I have the day off,” she said.

I told her I would see her at nine on Tuesday and I kissed her again and we went to the door. She let me out and I headed home.

Published 
Written by JimMiller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments