Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach House

"Jess embarks on a summer full of firsts…"

77
20 Comments 20
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon as I pulled into the long driveway down to our beach house, leaving a spectacular show of pink, orange and purple hues in its wake. I smiled, feeling the tension and apprehension melt away as I arrived in my happy place, telling myself I had indeed made the right decision to come for the summer, even if I was alone.

I had just dropped my sixteen-year-old twins (Max and Molly) at a nearby camp, where they would be living and working for the summer. My oldest son (Mark) had just graduated from high school and was staying at our house in the city, where he had a good job lined up. My husband Dave had just accepted a promotion at work, which meant he was being sent on a twelve-week training course on the West Coast, leaving me alone at our beach house on the East Coast. At first I was reluctant to come, but I have truly started to look forward to having some time to myself, to rediscover who I am when nobody needs anything from me.

“Jess! You made it! Welcome back!” my neighbour Bill called to me as I got out of the car. Bill was a distinguished man with a tanned body, icy blue eyes and greying hair, in good shape for a man in his late fifties. He had never married, probably because of the long hours he put in as a trauma surgeon. He was married to his work.

I smiled and went over to give him a hug. “So nice to see you! You’re looking great!” I exclaimed as he pulled me just a little too tight, and held me close, stroking my back for what seemed a little too long.

“Where’s Dave and the kids?” he asked. “Joining you later?”

“No. It’s just me this summer,” I answered, explaining where everyone else was. I could be wrong, but I swear that brought a naughty smile to his face and a twinkle to his eyes. He helped me unload the car and get settled, before giving me another tight hug and returning to his place. I had never noticed just how sexy he was until now.

After a good night’s sleep, I awoke refreshed and excited - for the first time in my forty years, I didn’t have to answer to anybody or be responsible for anybody. I could do anything I wanted, any time I wanted. I decided to make my coffee and sit out on my balcony to soak in the warm sun and fresh sea breeze. Looking around, I saw that I was alone (Bill was the only neighbour who could see my balcony), and decided to strip off my top and work on my tan. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun on my naked flesh, my nipples hardening in the wind. I dozed off for a few minutes, his voice bringing me back to reality.

“I hope you put sunscreen on. Wouldn’t want those nipples to burn!” Bill called.

I snapped awake and realized I was sitting there topless, giving Bill an eyeful. I quickly sat up, trying to cover myself as I reached for my top, my DD breasts swinging wildly with the motion.

“No need to cover up,” Bill chuckled, no doubt enjoying the show. “I’m a doctor. I’ve seen it all. I just don’t want you to get a sunburn.”

“I’m so sorry, Bill! I didn’t know you were there,” I said, blushing wildly. “I’ve never done this before. I’m not sure what I was thinking. Clearly I wasn’t.”

“Jess, stop! You’re beautiful! Please don’t feel the need to cover up on my account. In fact, I would very much like it if you would continue,” Bill replied.

Well, fuck it. He’d already seen them, so what was the big deal? I stood up and brazenly leaned over the railing, looking towards Bill, giving him an unobstructed view of my breasts.

“You sure you don’t mind?” I asked.

“Not a bit!” he winked, with a grin.

***

Later that afternoon, I took a break from working in my flower beds to sit under the shade of my table umbrella and have a cold glass of lemonade. I could hear the sound of voices approaching out in the water (our beach house has over two hundred feet of beachfront). It was the young couple, presumably honeymooners, who were renting the cozy cottage right behind us. They were barely thirty feet from where I sat, partially obscured by the wild rose bushes along the bank of the shore.

The water was just above waist-deep, and they were locked in a passionate embrace. Their hands were exploring each other as their lips and tongues mashed together. I knew I should give them their privacy, but I just couldn’t look away. I jumped as a hand touched my shoulder. Bill had also heard the couple, and was coming to join me to watch the show!

He grabbed the chair beside me, his arm laying against mine. We watched in silence as the couple continued to splash and play in the water, with hungry hands and mouths. The girl’s tiny bikini top was pulled off her breasts, exposing her tiny tits with puffy pink nipples, which her partner was having fun with as he licked, sucked, and pulled. Her hand disappeared below the water to free his hard cock from his trunks as she then jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, sinking down slowly onto his erection.

I heard a soft moan escape from Bill, drawing my attention away from the couple. His cock was visibly hard beneath his shorts, and his left hand was gently stroking the top of the bulge. I didn’t know where to look, or how to react. Actually, that’s a lie. I couldn’t take my eyes off him as I felt my panties growing wet with excitement, my body tingling, giving me goosebumps. My nipples hardened and poked through my tank top. Bill noticed and smiled.

The splashing and moaning out in the water drew our attention back to the young couple. She was bouncing hard on his cock, getting faster and louder as she neared her climax. He was sucking her tits as he pumped vigorously. He let out a deep moan as she squealed and clung to him tightly. They finally separated and dove into the water, swimming and splashing playfully. The show was over... for now!

The sound of Bill’s phone buzzing interrupted us. He checked the message and took off running, hopping in his truck and leaving a trail of dust behind him. I guess he got called in to work. It was probably for the best, because who knows what would have happened if he stayed. For some reason, I had never really noticed him as the incredibly sexy silver fox he was. He had always just been “Bill, our neighbour”. I couldn’t shake the feeling that Bill and I were heading down a new path together.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

After a light supper, I made my way down to the beach where four Adirondack chairs surrounded the fire pit. I built a fire and sat down with my glass of wine to enjoy the sunset. I was lost deep in my own thoughts when Bill joined me, holding a bottle of beer. I hadn’t noticed him returning, and was startled when he appeared.

“You’re back!” I said. Sensing he was in a heavy mood, I asked, “Is everything okay?”

Bill gave me a half smile and answered, “It’s just work. There was a bad accident and I’m afraid I lost a patient. He was only sixteen.”

“Oh, Bill, I’m so sorry,” I said as I grabbed his hand. “That must be so difficult.”

He held my hand and nodded at me. We sat in a comfortable silence, watching the sky change colours and darken as we enjoyed our drinks and the flickering fire. Eventually, Bill let go of my hand and stood up. He stripped off his shirt and walked towards the water, stopping at its edge, and stripping off his swim shorts before continuing. My eyes bulged at the sight of his naked body.

“Ever been skinny dipping?” Bill called to me.

“Umm, no!”

“Well then, it’s about time, don’t you think? Join me!” he said with a naughty wink as he dove into the water.

I sat staring, unsure what to do. Part of me said not to do it - I was a responsible wife and mother. The other part told me to let go and enjoy feeling like a woman, putting my own wants and needs first for a change - after all, what happens at the beach house, stays at the beach house!

“Come here, Jess, I’m waiting,” he called in a deeper, sexier voice.

I stood, my eyes locked on his, and stripped off my top. Decision made, I stripped out of my shorts and underwear and headed out into the water to join Bill. The coolness of the water gave me goosebumps and made my nipples tighten into rock-hard peaks. Bill smiled appreciatively at the sight, before splashing me playfully. I had no choice - I had to retaliate! I was soon drenched, and dove into the water to escape, popping up beside Bill.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, both of us giggling like children. He looked into my eyes while we tried to bring our breathing back under control, perhaps seeking permission for what was about to happen. He bent his head down and kissed me with a hunger I hadn’t experienced in a long time. He tasted like a combination of salt water and beer, his touch igniting a fire inside of me.

“I need you, Jess,” he whispered, almost pleading. My slight nod was all the encouragement he needed. There would be no turning back now. Grabbing my hand, Bill quickly walked us a little deeper into the water, until we were just past waist-deep. Then he turned to me once again and began kissing me while letting his hands explore my body, starting with my breasts. He ran his fingers over my big, tight nipples, just like he was strumming a guitar, sending shivers up and down my spine and right to my pulsing clit.

While he played with my nipples, I reached down to grab his impressive penis. He was about seven or eight inches long and an average thickness, but incredibly hard and straight. I began stroking him with my right hand while playing with balls with my left, causing him to let out a deep moan. Using the motion of the waves, he lifted me up against his chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt myself slide down onto his hard manhood, memories of this afternoon’s show coming quickly to mind!

I leaned back, my hands around Bill’s neck, giving him the perfect position to suck on my aching breasts. He did not disappoint! His tongue gently licked and teased, alternating with a hard nipple sucking. All too soon, I was climaxing, his mouth masterfully bringing me to the brink while he vigorously pumped his cock into me. Shortly after me, Bill reached his own orgasm, filling me with his cum.

He reluctantly set me down, kissing me deeply before diving into the water for a quick refresh. I headed for the beach and our dwindling fire. I added a couple of logs and stoked it, reviving the flames. This unplanned swim left me wet and shivering without a towel, so the heat felt nice on my naked body. Bill joined me to warm up in front of the fire, standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, his hardening dick sliding along my wet slit. We were both content, yet hungry for more.

The now roaring fire became too hot to stand in front of, so we retreated to our chairs, remaining naked in the privacy of our beach, totally hidden from any nosy neighbours. Our hands continued to tease each other as we learned each other’s bodies, keeping each other aroused. Bill rose from his chair and knelt between my legs, pulling my hips forward to the edge of the chair. He dipped his head and started to lick and suck my clit while sliding a finger slowly in and out of my vagina. He sped up his pace as my hips rocked faster and faster, quickly bringing me to sweet release.

Now it was Bill’s turn. He sat on the edge of his chair while I knelt between his legs. I took his erection in my hand and stroked the silky shaft slowly, watching the bead of excitement grow and leak from its head I bent down to lick it, slowly teasing his sensitive tip. Bill grabbed my head and gently pushed himself into my mouth until my teeth surrounded the base of his cock. He moaned and pumped faster until he couldn’t last any longer, filling my mouth with his cum.

Bill pulled me into his lap and held me close as we watched the fire grow dim in silence, both of us processing the day’s events. The air was growing cool and damp, prompting us to retrieve our clothes and belongings and head back towards the house. Arriving at my door, Bill gave me a tender kiss before turning to leave.

“Goodnight, Jess,” he whispered. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” His sexy, naughty wink as he disappeared into the darkness held the promise of more adventures to come.

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments