Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue And Sheila Go To The Seaside

"Mature friends have a few days away from their husbands and meet two of the local youth"

51
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Sue Lorimer and Sheila Mitchell were two long-time friends in their sixties with Sue being the older by a few years.

They were also sometimes lesbian lovers, something that their husbands had no idea about.

The two friends had booked a hotel room at a seaside resort for a few days away from their husbands and although it was almost a certainty that they would have sex together at some point, that was not the reason for the holiday.

They arrived on a Monday afternoon and had a wander around the resort and spent a little time on the beach before eating in the hotel and having a couple of drinks in the hotel bar before going to bed. They were both quite tired so decided against pushing the twin beds together to make one – there would be other nights for that.

They were staying until Friday morning so they had plenty of time to do what they wanted during the day, and at night.

On Tuesday morning they had a look in the local gift shops then spent some time on the beach. They joked about the number of young men that seemed to be about with healthy-looking bulges in their swimming trunks.

They had fish and chips to eat in the early afternoon so would not be wanting a substantial meal at night.

They saw what appeared to be quite a lively pub not far from their hotel and decided that they would go there in the evening for a couple of drinks. They were just a couple of female friends having some time away from their husbands but had no thoughts of doing anything sexual, apart from with each other.

Sheila had actually had an affair several years before and managed to keep it from her husband John, but Sue knew and got dangerously close to having to cover for her friend when she nearly got caught once.

In the evening they got themselves ready to go out. Nothing tarty and not too much makeup but Sue had a blouse and trousers on and Sheila a blouse and skirt but as both women had wide hips and big bottom's the trousers and skirt were a bit tight.

They were still full from the fish and chips so had no need to eat.

They arrived at the pub, got their drinks then sat down.

It was quite lively considering that it was quite early in the evening and the music from the disco was quite loud. What became apparent was that apart from some middle-aged couples there seemed to be quite a lot of mature women, some probably older than Sue and Sheila, either on their own or in pairs or groups.

There also appeared to be quite a lot of young males, either on their own or with others, and when young men and older women started dancing on the dancefloor it was clear that Sue and Sheila were at a 'grab a granny' night.

"Not sure that this is the right place for us," said Sheila to her friend, having no intention of getting pulled by a young man.

"No, let's just finish our drinks and then go and find somewhere else," replied Sue, looking at a woman of about her own age getting her arse pawed on the dancefloor by a male that was not much more than a boy although obviously old enough to be in there.

The women were just finishing their drinks when a male voice spoke. "Good Evening ladies, can we get you another drink?" said the male.

Sue and Sheila turned their heads to see two youths, very good-looking youths really, standing by their table.

"Um, no, no thanks; We are just leaving," said Sue.

"Sorry to hear that," said the second youth.

"Yeah, this is not really our scene," said Sheila.

"Not just one drink?" said the first youth, pouting and smiling.

"No, we are going," said Sheila, perhaps a bit too snappily.

"I suppose that one wouldn't hurt," said Sue, possibly surprising herself and certainly surprising Sheila.

"Sue, we are going," insisted Sheila.

"I think Sue wants another drink," said the second youth, smiling with a killer smile.

"Well, um, no; Not if my friend wants to go," said Sue.

"What is your friend's name? I am Chris and this is Troy," said the first youth, confusing Sue, and Sheila.

"Sorry boys, but…," started Sheila.

"Oh Sheila, let the young men buy us one drink if they want to," said Sue.

"Yeah Sheila, go for it," said Troy, again with that smile and that made Sheila crack into a smile.

"Oh, alright, just one though and no messing about," said Sheila, feeling strangely flirty.

"What do you mean by messing about?" asked Chris.

"I think she means that," replied Sue, nodding towards the mature woman who was still getting her big arse groped by the young man that she was dancing with.

"Oh, that," said Chris, with a cheeky smile.

"What do you ladies want to drink then?" said Troy, in case the women changed their minds.

Sue and Sheila said what they wanted to drink and Troy and Chris went to the bar.

"We should not be doing this, you know they are only after one thing," said Sheila.

"I know what they want but we only have to keep our legs closed; One drink won't hurt," said Sue.

The youths returned with the women's drinks, and drinks for themselves, and sat down. Sue and Sheila were sitting opposite each other so Troy sat to Sheila's left and Sue's right and Chris sat opposite him.

"Cheers," said the youths.

"Cheers," responded the women and the glasses clinked together.

Although it was only a drink, Sheila was feeling that it was wrong. She was also thinking about how good-looking, and young, the youths looked.

Not much was said for a while but there was a lot of smiling.

"You ladies here on holiday?" asked Chris.

"Yeah, staying at The Grand until Friday morning," replied Sue.

Being optimistic, the youths both calculated that that was three nights of potential fucking.

"Would either of you care for a dance?" asked Troy, as a slow song started.

"Don't think so. We have seen what having a dance entails," replied Sheila, although the thought of one of the youths caressing her arse was very appealing.

The youths both looked at Sue. "No thanks; As Sheila says, we will just have the one drink," said Sue, also liking the attention from males forty-odd years younger than her.

"Sorry to disappoint you boys, but you are wasting your time with us," said Sheila, suddenly feeling sorry for the youths.

"Sitting chatting with attractive women can never be a waste of time," said Chris, gallantly.

"Thanks for the compliment but it will not get you anywhere, honey," smiled Sue.

"Worth a try though," laughed Chris.

"Yeah, you are certainly giving it your best shot," smiled Sheila, who although having no intention of letting it go too far was very much enjoying the flirting.

There was a lot of smiling and laughing and the youths were starting to wonder if the women's resolve was weakening, as were the women.

"Okay, another drink?" asked Troy, with the glasses nearly empty.

"No, thank you, really; I think that we will head back to the hotel," said Sue, who knew that another drink might lead to another and there was no telling what that might lead to.

"Okay; Can we walk you back?" asked Chris.

Sheila was trying to decide if that was a good idea or not but her friend answered. "Oh, gentlemen as well; Yes, that would be nice," said Sue.

"Gentlemen as well as what?" smiled Chris.

"Oh that would be telling," replied Sue with a very sexy smile, sexier than she probably intended.

The drinks were finished and the four of them got up to leave the pub. Troy opened the door for the ladies to go out and both he and Chris took their first opportunity to look at the women's clothed backsides.

Both youths were impressed with both arses and Troy and Chris's semi-erect cocks stiffened a bit more in their clothing. They had been led to believe that there was no chance of a fuck but getting to walk the women to their hotel was a start and kept them feeling optimistic.

They had not paired off as such but Chris was walking alongside Sue and Troy alongside Sheila, a few steps behind. Chris held out his right hand and brushed Sue's left hand, when he did it a second time, Sue took his hand. Seeing this, Troy and Sheila looked at each other and, with a smile, they held hands. The youth's cocks stiffened a little bit more and, despite everything, Sue's and Sheila's knickers were a bit moist.

They were almost at the hotel. "Well, here we are. Thank you for walking us back," said Sue.

"And thank you for the drink," said Sheila.

"Are you going to invite us in?" asked Troy, hopefully.

"No, we made that clear earlier on, sorry," said Sue.

"Okay; How about a Good Night kiss then?" asked Chris.

"Yes, I think we can manage that," said Sue, putting her lips to Chris's but her lips were soon forced apart and they were trading tongues, Sue did not resist as she felt the young man's bulge press against her.

Troy and Sheila kissed, with equal passion, and Sheila felt an aroused penis pressing against her.

They then swapped and Troy kissed Sue and Chris kissed Sheila.

"Good Night boys," said Sue, when she got some breath back.

"Good Night ladies; Will we see you tomorrow evening?" said Troy.

"Don't know about that," said Sheila, not ruling it out.

"We will be in the pub and we would love it if you joined us," said Chris.

"Maybe," said Sue.

They parted with smiles and waves.

"Shit! Did you feel how hard their cocks were?" said Sue, as she and Sheila entered the hotel.

"Yeah, I expect at their age their cocks are hard most of the time," replied Sheila.

"Maybe so, but it has made me horny," said Sue.

"Me too; Guess we will be pushing the beds together tonight," giggled Sheila.

"Too true; I need some sort of sexual release and your mouth is as good as anything," said Sue, as they reached the lift after collecting their key from reception.

The two mature women snogged in the lift to their floor.

They got to their room, pushed the beds together and kissed and cuddled, still clothed, as they writhed on the beds. Clothes gradually got removed as the snogging and petting continued and eventually they were naked and Sheila's head was between Sue's legs, tonguing her to orgasm.

Sue then licked Sheila's cunt until she came.

"Those boys really got me turned on," confessed Sheila, as she lay face down as Sue caressed her arse.

"Me too; Are we going to meet them tomorrow?" said Sue, admiring her friend's rounded buttocks.

"Don't know; If we do I don't think that they will be content with a kiss afterwards," said Sheila.

"No, they will expect more than that for their time and efforts," agreed Sue.

"So what are you saying? Meet them or not?" said Sheila, who giggled as Sue ran a finger up and down her arse crack.

"Not sure...oh fuck, I don't know," said Sue, before the women giggled and got in the sixty-nine position to lick each other to more orgasms.

The women separated the beds in the morning and went to breakfast unsure about what they would be doing in the evening.

They were still unsure about their plans as they went through the day but their thoughts were mostly about what to do and what not to do this coming evening. They again ate early afternoon making an evening meal unnecessary and it was fast approaching the time when they would need to decide whether to meet Troy and Chris or not.

"Fuck, I feel like a teenager worrying about whether or not to go on a date," said Sue.

"Me too but we need to decide very soon," replied Sheila.

"We could have an early night and push the beds together again," said Sue, after a while.

"We could. Oh shit Sue, what are we going to do?" said Sheila.

"We could go out but not to that pub," said Sue.

Both women were wanting to see the young men but were concerned about the consequences because no doubt Troy and Chris would see the women going to the pub as a green light for a fuck.

Sue and Sheila were certainly horny enough to accept a good fucking but they were both thinking about their husbands.

"We could meet them for a drink but make it clear that we are not interested in sex with them," said Sheila.

"We could but that is not really fair on them; Besides, are we not interested in sex with them?" replied Sue, almost blushing.

"I suppose that we are, a bit," conceded Sheila.

"Fuck it! Let's meet them and what happens, happens," announced Sue and Sheila did not protest.

The women put on more makeup than they had the previous night and this time they both wore trousers, which in both cases rather emphasised the size of their buttocks.

They arrived at the pub, even stopping for a moment outside before going in.

Their eyes scanned the clientele. There were probably a few less mature women and fewer young men than the previous night so Tuesday must have been the official grab a granny night.

Their eyes fell on Chris and Troy at the same time as the youths saw them. The young men stood up and waved them over and Sue and Sheila, both feeling strangely nervous, went to meet their date.

"Hi, we were not sure if you would come or not," said Troy, giving first Sue and then Sheila a kiss.

"Nor were we," replied Sue as she and Sheila accepted kisses from Chris.

"Right, we will get the drinks; Same as last night?" said Chris.

"No, yes, but we will pay; What do you want?" said Sheila.

"Are you sure? Well thank you," said Troy, as the young men said what they wanted to drink and then watched the two big arses as the women went to the bar.

The women came back with the drinks and, although they had never officially paired, Sue sat with Chris and Sheila with Troy although the youths both found the two women equally attractive as did the women find the young men.

Unlike the previous night, it was more relaxed. Legs were touching and arms sometimes touched as the four of them chatted and laughed. More drinks were offered and accepted, the youths seeing that as a very good sign and the laughing continued.

Sue suddenly felt a hand on her thigh and her first instinct was to push it away but instead, she opened her legs wider and looked into Chris's eyes. What was she doing? she thought to herself.

Encouraged, Chris moved his hand further up her thigh and then brushed Sue's crotch through her trousers. Still no rejection by Sue so Chris started to finger her cunt through her clothes. Sue gave a sort of squeak.

Sheila looked up and her eyes met Sue's, it was obvious to Sheila what was happening.

As Chris fingered her cunt, Sue thought that she might cum in her knickers.

Troy, realising what his friend was doing, put his hand on Sheila's thigh. "Um, I think that we should drink up and move on," said Sheila, both wanting and not wanting her cunt felt through her trousers.

"Move on to where?" asked Troy, still with his hand on Sheila's thigh.

"To our hotel room," replied Sheila, lifting any doubt about whether fucking was on the menu.

"Sounds good to me," said Chris, withdrawing his hand from Sue's crotch, leaving her a bit disappointed but also pleased that she had not orgasmed in her knickers.

"You will need condoms; Don't know where your cocks have been," said Sue, who did not like rubbers, not that she had any experience of them since she was dating her husband-to-be Tony almost half a century earlier.

JeicobMuller69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeicobMuller69

"We have some but we will get some more," said Troy, thrilled that he and his friend were going to bed these sexy mature women.

"Just how old are you two?" asked Sheila.

"Both nineteen," replied Chris.

"Shit! Younger than my grandchildren," exclaimed Sue.

The four of them, all aroused, finished their drinks and whilst Troy and Chris went to the gents to get some more condoms, Sue and Sheila waited outside the pub.

"We have fucking done it now," said Sue to her friend.

"Well not yet but we are going to," chuckled Sheila.

"Yes I can't believe that we have agreed to get fucked by those two hunks," said Sue.

"Still time to change your mind, I am sure that they can use those condoms on some other women," said Sheila.

"No, not changing my mind; When Chris had his fingers on my cunt I knew that I had to have him fuck me," replied Sue, as Troy and Chris came out of the pub.

"Got some for tomorrow night too," beamed Troy, regarding the condoms that they had just bought.

"Oh, we might be fucking two other studs tomorrow," teased Sheila.

They held hands in the couples that just seemed to have evolved and, after a few paces, Sue and Chris were snogging but when they broke Sue saw that she was getting a very disapproving look from a woman probably aged in her fifties, or was it jealousy?

Sheila and Troy were walking arm in arm, kissing and giggling. Everyone was very much up for a fuck and it promised to be quite a fuck.

They got to the hotel and whilst Sue got the door key, Sheila and the youths waited by the lift. As Troy and Sheila kissed, Chris caressed Sheila's arse.

With Sue having arrived, the two couples kissed and groped in the lift and giggled as they walked down the corridor to the women's room Troy and Chris tried to keep a finger in their soon to be lovers' arse crack as they walked.

The room door had hardly shut when two sets of tongues were being swapped, two youth's bulges were being rubbed and two mature female arses were being groped.

The removal of clothes started and progressed in no particular order but soon Troy's and Chris's erections were being wanked and Sue's and Sheila's cunts were being fingered as the two now naked couples got to the final stages before fucking.

Troy and Sheila were then writhing on one of the beds with Troy then dragging a condom onto his huge erection.

Sue and Chris were soon at a similar stage and, on the other bed, Chris now had a rubber on his large penis.

The two women were so turned on at the thought of the fuckings that they were about to get.

Troy slid his cock into Sheila's wet cunt and Chris slid his into Sue's slippery hole and the fucking started as the two women groaned as they felt penises more impressive than their husband's penetrating. The two youths were very adept at pleasuring women, as Sue and Sheila suspected, they often hit on and got successful with middle-aged women at the resort on holiday. They also fucked some of the local females but both had a preference for women aged fifty or over.

Sue and Sheila were getting more and more aroused as the couples writhed on the beds as they fucked with thrust and counter-thrust. Both women were close to their first orgasm but Sue's arrived first. "Oh fuck, oh God, fucking cumming, shit!" squealed Sue as her climax hit.

That prompted Troy to fuck Sheila just a fraction faster and that had the desired result. "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," panted Sheila as she came for the first time.

The fucking went on and on and once one woman orgasmed, the other one seemed to very soon afterwards as the two hunks continued their shafting.

Troy groaned as his condom filled with spunk but Chris continued to fuck Sue, eventually, he announced that he was cumming and did.

Then, for the moment, sated couples lay kissing and cuddling, Chris's hands exploring Sue's ample arse.

"Shall we go again with different partners?" Troy asked cheerfully.

Neither of the women nor Chris, objected because they all found each other attractive it was just that Chris and Sue and Troy and Sheila paired off originally.

The filled rubbers had been disposed of and now Troy was on top of Sue, kissing with passion, as his penis started to harden for another fuck and Sheila was wanking Chris's cock back to life.

With both young men ready to go again, condoms were donned and Chris mounted Sheila as Troy prepared to fuck Sue from behind. The fucking was fast and furious and both women had multiple, expletive announced, orgasms before two more condoms got filled with cream.

There had been no intention of the youths staying the night so with the two women both well fucked, Troy and Chris had a shower and then got dressed.

"Will we be seeing you tomorrow night?" Troy asked Sheila, in between kisses, his hands on the mature woman's still naked backside.

"You never know your luck," giggled Sheila.

"What about those other boys that want to fuck us?" teased Sue, once she stopped dancing tongues with Chris.

Chris and Troy left, fully expecting a return visit the next night, a visit that Sue and Sheila also expected.

"Shit, we got quite a fucking there didn't we?" Sue said to her friend when they were alone.

"Yeah, my nerve ends are still tingling," agreed Sheila.

"Do you fancy a cuddle with me?" asked Sue.

"Well, we can sleep together but I think that I have had enough orgasms for one night," replied Sheila.

So the two naked mature women cuddled up in one of the beds and fell asleep, dreaming of fuckings past and future.

Sue and Sheila did not do much during the day but then thoughts turned to the evening and their last night in town.

"I fancy sucking Chris's cock tonight," Sue announced to her friend.

"And what if he doesn't want his cock sucked?" responded Sheila.

"I think he will; How can he resist when I put my lips and tongue to work?" laughed Sue.

"I wouldn't mind blowing Troy but I might give him a nice slow, edging wank," mused Sheila.

"Ha, those boys don't know what they are in for," chuckled Sue, as the women dressed as sexily as they could for the evening bearing in mind the clothes that they had with them.

Sheila had a skirt on that was a little bit too short for her age and certainly tight across the buttocks. Sue also wore a tight-fitting skirt and the women also put more makeup on than on the previous nights. Sue also decided to go out without knickers.

"Fuck! You two look sensational," said Troy when the women arrived in the pub.

"Why thank you, kind sir, you look quite hot yourself," laughed Sheila.

"He is right, you look amazing," agreed Chris.

"Are you trying to get into our knickers?" smiled Sue.

"Good luck with getting into hers, she isn't wearing any," laughed Sheila.

"Fuck!" said Chris.

"No doubt later but I fancy having you spunk in my mouth, you like?" Sue said to Chris.

"Yes, yes, I like," replied Chris.

"And you can choose between a wank and a blowjob," Sheila said to Troy.

"What a choice; I think a wank please," answered Troy.

"We will fuck as well, won't we?" asked a concerned Chris.

"Of course, it is our last night isn't it?" replied Sue.

Sue and Sheila had also decided that the fucking could be bareback because they both wanted to feel their young lovers spurting into their cunts, but they were not telling the youths that yet.

With what was on offer in the hotel room, there was no reason to stay in the pub so they headed for The Grand straightaway. Chris did have a feel of Sue's arse and confirmed what Sheila had said about her not having any knickers on.

There was no snogging in the lift to the room because other people were sharing the lift but as soon as they were through the room door, the kissing started.

It was decided that Sheila and Troy would watch Sue give Chris a blowjob then those two would watch Troy get his handjob.

Sheila and Troy sat on one bed as Sue removed her blouse and bra and had her big tits, with rigid nipples, swinging free. She kept her skirt on because with everyone knowing that she was bare arsed underneath it seemed extra sexy.

Sue pulled Chris's trousers and boxers down and off and knelt in front of him looking at his erect cock awaiting her oral talents.

Sue looked up at Chris with a wicked grin, gave his cock a couple of slow strokes with her right hand then, aware of her audience, opened her mouth wide and put her lipstick coated lips around the young man's penis.

Sue was good at giving head although the only cock that she had ever sucked until now was her husband's.

Sue sucked and licked Chris's cock, sometimes taking her lips off it to lick the sides of his penis and his balls. Chris mostly had his eyes closed as the woman, aged closer to seventy than sixty, worked her magic.

Troy and Sheila were finding it very arousing but mostly kept their hands off each other because it was their turn next, although that was to be a wanking.

Sue continued to suck Chris and several times had him close to cumming and his body tensed from time to time as he felt himself about to ejaculate. He supposed that he was expected to cum in her mouth but wondered if he had supposed to warn her when he reached the point of no return.

Sue kept playing his cock with her mouth and Chris's body movements suggested to Troy and Sheila, that he was about to cum and they both found it very exciting.

"Mmmm, oh, oh," groaned Chris, he had forgotten to warn Sue if he had supposed to, as he started spurting jet after jet of cum into Sue's mouth.

She swallowed as best she could but some cream dribbled onto her chin. Sue, still with her lips around his cock, looked up into Chris's eyes and the young man gently caressed her head. "Thank you," breathed Chris, completely drained.

"My pleasure," said Sue, now with her mouth off his penis and wiped the spunk off her chin. She then licked the sides of Chris's sticky cock.

With their part of the entertainment done, Sue, still in her skirt but with a very wet cunt, and Chris, his penis softening, sat on the bed and turned their attention to the couple on the other bed.

Sheila lay Troy on his back and removed his jeans and boxers, his cock was hard but not quite fully erect.

Sheila started very slowly wanking him and he was soon rigid. She continued stroking Troy's cock at a very slow pace as he, and the audience, settled down for what might be a long wank.

Troy was enjoying the slow wank as Sheila's hand moved up and down his cock but he and Sheila knew that any dramatic change of pace at any time might well have his spunk shooting high in the air. For now, Sheila's hand stroked his penis but he was at her mercy in her deciding just when he came.

Sheila, still wanking slowly, caught Sue's eye and Sue just knew from Sheila's expression that she was about to speed up the wank. Sheila's hand shot up and down Troy's penis at a much greater speed and he squirmed on the bed as he got close to cumming.

"Mmmm, mmmm," Troy mumbled but Sheila judged it to perfection and slowed right down just as Troy was on the point of ejaculation. Sheila and Sue smiled at each other as Troy's body settled down. Sheila could not be cruel so she did not want to edge him for too long.

Sheila stroked his penis slowly for a while then slightly upped the pace which started to draw Troy's semen from deep inside him but she then slowed before he came. Sheila decided that next time she would take him over the top.

Sheila and Sue's eyes again met and Sheila gave an almost imperceptive nod which suggested to Sue that she was about to finish Troy off.

Sheila went from leisurely stroking Troy's penis to wanking so fast that her hand was almost a blur and this time she was not stopping. Troy squirmed, his back arched and he groaned as his spunk shot high in the air and splattered on his chest and his pubic area, some ran through Sheila's fingers.

Sue and Sheila shrieked and Chris laughed as Troy ejaculated hard.

Sheila then licked the cum off her hand, Troy's chest and, as best she could, Troy's pubic hairs. What happened next was a complete surprise to Chris and Troy.

Sue, still with her skirt on, approached the still fully clothed Sheila and the two women kissed, not just kissed but swapped tongues. Troy was still laying on the bed with the two women just above him but he struggled off the bed and went to join his friend on the other bed.

Sheila now had Sue's skirt undone and she lowered it so that Sue's large bare arse was pointing towards the youths. Sue undressed Sheila and the two women then got in a sixty-nine position, Sue's arse still on view to the two young men.

Sue and Sheila tongued each other's cunts through orgasms as Troy and Chris watched in amazement.

When the women had had sufficient lesbian sex, Sue returned to Chris and Troy rejoined Sheila. Watching the cunt licking plus the time-lapse had got Troy and Chris aroused and almost ready to fuck, the women were ready to fuck too.

There was then another surprise for the young men. "We have decided that we want to feel you cumming, no need for condoms," announced Sue.

Troy and Chris were delighted to hear that because although they wore rubbers out of necessity they much preferred to have their uncovered cock in a hot cunt.

Sue and Sheila were thoroughly lubricated from their lesbian sex so Chris and Troy slid their rigid penises into the willing cunts effortlessly and proceeded to give the women a good fucking.

Chris had got Sue with her knees towards her tits as he rapidly shafted her. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Sue wailed as a massive orgasm hit her.

Sheila had her legs on Troy's shoulders as his large cock slid in and out of her and she too was vocal when she came. "Cumming, fuck, fuck, fucking cumming," Sheila announced.

The young men had the two mature women cumming several times before first Troy and then Chris ejaculated hard and fast into their slippery cunts.

There was a bit of time used in recovery and reflection with nobody talking until Sue spoke. "I think that I can speak for Sheila as well when I say that you two boys have given us an amazing time," said Sue.

"Yeah, you could say fucking amazing," laughed Sheila.

"You two are so fucking hot, so fucking sexy," said Chris.

"Yes, two very horny, very sexy women," agreed Troy.

Troy and Chris each had a shower and, reluctantly, got dressed.

"Thanks again, it was wonderful," said Sue, before giving first Troy and then Chris very long passionate kisses.

"Yep, she is right," said Sheila, before spending just as long kissing the two youths.

Troy and Chris each had another feel of both women's, still naked, arses before it got close to the time that they really should be going.

"Can we have your phone numbers," asked Troy.

"No darling, this has just been a holiday fuck and we will not be coming back," said Sheila.

"Yes, a great fuck but a holiday fuck," said Sue.

After another kiss each, Chris and Troy left.

Sheila and Sue considered having showers but decided to keep the smell of sex until the morning.

In the morning they showered, breakfasted and checked out of the hotel. It had been a memorable few days.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments