Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revisiting Grace

"I had to go back. I had to retrieve the woodsaw and, besides, I was horny for the old slut."

41
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Although, I wanted, probably needed, to go and see Grace, I felt guilty about what I had done the previous week and, I knew, intended to do again. I had said and done the most awful things to her and, although I did not think that I had done anything wrong, I also felt that in some way I must have. I was only nineteen and nowhere bear as sure of myself as I think I sometimes seemed.

I had quite brutally fucked and abused an old woman and old friend of my mother. Although Grace had seemed willing enough, I also felt that I had exerted my will over her and, I know, my mother would gave been horrified by it all.

I was just a crazy mixed-up kid who wanted to fuck an old lady and hope that his mother didnt find out about it all. The strange danger excited me.

I rang her first to see if it was ok to go over, but nervous about how she would react to me after our previous session. She answered and said that it would be fine for me to come over and that she would be pleased to see me. She was polite and friendly enough, but it was well short of the kind of friendly willingness to receive the significant contribution of spunk that I was physically preparing to give her.

It was about the same time I had arrived as the previous week. Feeling nervous and unsure, I bought a box of chocolates on the way. It just made me feel less awkward.

Grace answered the door, dressed much as before, but I could see black lace under her housecoat which also seemed thinner and more revealing, like a tarty version of before.

"Hello, Gabriel, come on in. Oh, are those for me? I must have done something right. That's very nice of you."

In her normal paradoxical way, she was acting politely, but not overly friendly.

"I thought maybe I should, Grace - just in case I might do something that you might think impolite or nasty."

"Nasty, Gabriel? You? Surely not?"

I know that she was not being sincere, but she acted sincerely enough. No encouragement.

She led me into the lounge and sat herself down on the couch, where I remembered pounding into her body the week before.

She didn't ask me to sit, but sat looking at me, and slowly opened the chocolates. She didn't offer me one, but just placed one in her mouth, continuing to look at me. I felt that she was teasing me. My young cock felt it too. I did not know whether the bulge was visible.

She clearly wasn't planning on doing anything to help me, it seemed. I thought she had sensed my uncertainty and was teasing me for it.

If anything was going to happen, then I would have to push it. Again. I did not have the sophisticated words and finesse of age and experience. I had an awkward bluntness, except that I thought the dirty words were probably the right ones..

"How's your cunt, Grace? Has it recovered from the pounding that I gave it last week, Grandma?"

There was a moment's frosty silence and my cock stiffened further.

"I don't know what you mean, Gabriel, except I now know what you meant about being nasty, and I am not your Grandma but, if I was, I'd expect you to be treating me with more respect."

She popped another chocolate in her mouth. She was still teasing me, and enjoying making me feel uncomfortable. She was also making me angry and, strangely, rather horny too.

I had a part to play, it seemed. This was her sex game and I had to make the right moves.

"You don't deserve any respect, you old slut. I wanked off yesterday thinking of ramming my stiff cock up your filthy cunt, Grace. What do you think of that for respect?"

I noticed her squeezing her thighs together. Was that a sign she was aroused down there?

"I don't know how you can talk to me like that, Gabriel. I would have expected your mother to have taught you better manners than that, you nasty boy!"

I loosened the top of my jeans and slipped my hand inside, to stroke my stiffening cock.

"And, Gabriel, my cunt isn't filthy. I washed it nice and clean this morning. It is the nicest, cleanest and most sweetest-smelling vagina that you could ever want for, you bad boy."

She was laying words in the conversation like cards on the table. I was working out how to play mine. It was filthy intellectual smut.

"What would my mother think, Grace, of you telling me how clean your cunt is? You might have a clean cunt, Grace, but you are still a filthy old slut trying to get a teenage boy to give you the hard fucking that your nasty old granny fuckhole is hot and wet for."

Suddenly she was leaning back on the couch, her housecoat open, one hand between her thighs massaging her crotch through her black lace panties.

"Gabe, you nasty, horny little fucker, I shouldn't be feeling like this. You shouldn't be saying these things. Oh, God, Gabe!"

She paused, "You pervert," she added, her fingers thrusting deeper inside her panties.

"You filthy old slut! I'll tell Mom how you were begging for it!"

I had got my pants down and was stroking my thick stiff cock in front of Grace. It felt good to have it out in my hand. It felt good stroking it, knowing that she was watching me do it. I kicked the clothes from around my ankles, taking a step towards her as I did so.

I always enjoy showing my fully erect, swollen cock to a woman. I was enjoying Grace seeing it, knowing that I was thinking of her cunt.

"Do you like my horny nineteen year old cock, Grace? Is your old wrinkled granny cunt twitching thinking of this thick cock squeezing up inside? Tell me how old your old wrinkled granny cunt is, Slut!"

"No, Gabe, please stop this, Gabe! Don't ask me that, don't be mean, Gabe!"

But her fingers in her gash did not stop working there, nor did she stop looking at the swollen head of my thick prick as I approached her holding it pointing at her face. She made a noise halfway between a sigh and a moan and ran her tongue across her upper lip.

"Oh, Gave, you're so wonderfully horny, you naughty little fuck!"

"You want to suck my big cock, again, do you, Grace? You want to get the taste of my creamy cum in your filthy slut mouth? You want to taste my spunk before I fill your smelly old granny cunt with it, do you? Tell me how old your nasty cunt is, Grace. Do you want my hard young ramrod up inside your sixty year old filthy cunt, Slut? Is your nasty old cunt sixty, sixty, years old?"

"Not sixty, Gabriel, I'm not that old, not sixty. Why are you being so mean? Fifty-seven, Gabriel, my fifty-seven year old cunt, and it's not filthy, it's clean and washed and sweetly scented and ..."

SofiaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaTease

She paused, she was playing a part and had run out of words, waiting for me to continue.

"So, Grace, fifty-seven? Yes, that would be old enough to be my granny. You want to suck my big, thick teenage cock in your fifty-seven-year-old granny mouth, do you?

"And, call me 'Sir', Slut!"

I looked sternly at her. I realised she needed putting into her place.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Granny Slut!"

But she'd got her words back.

"You have such a fine young hard prick, Gabriel, Sir. It is so beautiful and rigid, Sir. I can see your lovely man cream leaking out of the swollen, shiny gorgeous head. Let me suck it, kind Sir. Please let me take your noble knob in my mouth and let me suckle on your man juices."

I really don't know where she was getting all that rubbish from. It sounded a bit weird to me, but maybe her imagination had been working on it over the past week. It must have been exciting her, though, and that excited me, even if it did seem wierd and wordy. My role, though seemed to be quite simple.

"If your mouth is open, it should be sucking my thick cock, Slut," I said, and thrust it forcefully into her mouth, pulling her head down into my crotch as I did so. She did not resist and I felt her mouth hungrily working on my swollen member, trying to extract the juices like a calf suckling at a mother cow.

I pushed my hand inside the black lacy bra and grabbed a tit. I squeezed it and released it, feeling a gentle friction on the hard, swollen nipple. I thought I felt a moan trying to escape from her mouth and around my proud cock.

"You like me groping your old granny tits, Slut?"

She grunted some kind of answer as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Her technique seemed to be to take as much into her mouth as possible and just suck.

"You've got nice tits for an old granny lady," I said as I tweaked a nipple between thumb and forefinger. "Do you like having them groped like this, you filthy old slut?"

She started to pull away from my thick cock, but I wasn't going to let her do that and, grabbing her by the hair, I rammed my cock back into her mouth, remembering how she liked that before.

"You have to taste my cum before you get it filling your cunt, you cock hungry old woman, now swallow this," and I started thrusting my hard erection into her mouth, over her tongue and into the back of her throat. She gagged a bit, but it was enough for me to release my first load and I pulled back so she could get the taste of my salty semen in her mouth again.

She coughed and splattered, as I released her head.

"Gabriel, who ever taught you to treat a woman like that, you horrible boy?"

"You love it, you old slut. You love having a young boy's cock in your wrinkled old mouth. You like a young man's spunk, you filthy old bat."

"Oh, Gabriel, you horrible, horrible boy. I've been thinking of you shoving your big thick cock up inside my hot, slippery cunt all week, you nasty boy, putting these nasty thoughts inside my head and these nasty words in my mouth and this nasty need to have your horny young boy's semen filling my cunt.

"My cunt, Gabriel, I want your stiff young prick fucking my cunt. I am so wet for you."

I looked at her.

"Show me your cunt, slut."

"Gabriel! That is a most improper request. I don't want to do that, I shouldn't do that, you nasty boy.

"I'm not going to show you my cunt," she said as she took her black lace knickers off.

"I'm not doing this," she said as she lay back on the couch and pulled her housecoat open.

"Don't look," she said as she spread her legs and held her cunt lips open with her fingers.

"You nasty boy. You like me humiliating myself like this? Look, I'm holding my cunt open for you. Look, I know that you want to!"

"You perverted old slut," I said as I stuck my face into her wet, open pussy.

Yes, I believe she washed it well that morning. There was a definite smell of soap and lavender, a trace of coconut and something else that I didn't recognise. There was also the scent of a sweet, salty moistness, her arousal.

I stuck my tongue inside.

"Gabriel, you filthy boy! No one has ever, ever, stuck their tongue in there!"

"It might have been clean, this morning, Grace, but your filthy perverted lust for a young teenage cock has leaked into it and made it smell like just another dirty fuckhole.

"You still want to get fucked, though, don't you, Grace? Tell me how much you want my cock ramming up inside your filthy twat."

I positioned my thick, swollen cockhead at the entrance of her wet slit. She was looking up and away from me, her tits heaving, nipples swollen hard, one breast fully exposed. I sucked the hard, dark red nub. My cockhead continued teasing her cunt opening.

"Oh, Gabe, I shouldn't want this. I'm so embarrassed for this. I hate that I love it so much. I never thought that you could be so horrible. Yes, I want your big, fat cock inside my cunt. Stick your big nasty prick inside my wet, nasty cunt, Sir. Fuck my cunt hole, fuck my wet cunt, fuck me!"

"You shameless slut," I say as my cock enters her warm, wet fleshy snatch. As it enters, I feel her tighten around me, resisting, as I push deeper inside her. I don't know what she feels, but she moans as I enter deeper; it is a relief to be finally inside her. My cock feels enormous. I wonder how big it feels to her.

"You horny little fucker," she says as I start moving in and out of her cuntgrip.

With one foot on the floor, her other leg is wrapped around mine as I pound into her. She says nothing but makes little 'ooh' noises, which sometimes match my thrusts and sometimes don't.

I'm just doing what a horny little fucker does. At deepest penetration of a final hard thrust, I cream her womanhood. I spunk hotly into her. She feels it too and wraps her arms around, holding me tightly to her and inside her.

"I love your cock," she says. "I love your fucking cock!"

"Tell my mother what a good boy I am."

She wraps herself around me even tighter, still impaled on my stiff prick, also tightly wrapped in her leaking cunt.

"Oh, you're a very good boy, Gabriel. A very, very, good boy!"

Published 
Written by gabriel8337
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments