Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matt, Karen and Andy

"Matt and Karen take the plunge continued"

36
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

RECAP: In pursuit of her desire for a big cock Karen and her husband Matt had made contact online with Andy.  They’d met for a drink and Andy had followed them home. Karen had made herself comfortable on her husband’s lap and had asked Andy to tell them about some of the other meetings he’d had. Her legs were apart and Matt teased her pussy through her delicate panties.

 

Andy settled back in his chair after adjusting his growing bulge and, with his eyes focused mainly on Karen’s panties, he told them about his experience when he went to meet a single girl who had contacted him by email.  The message was very short, simply stating that she needed a very well-endowed man and gave a phone number.  When Andy rang he spoke to a rather business-like woman called Abigail, who just issued instructions as if everything was agreed and there was nothing to discuss.

 

Andy was instructed to go to a certain street in London at a precise time and the woman gave him the registration number of the dark blue BMW that he was to look out for.  Although he was a little suspicious that he might be walking into a set-up of some kind Andy went along at the appropriate time, and sure enough there was the car parked against the kerb.

 

The driver’s window was lowered and there was a small blonde girl sitting behind the wheel.   Andy went to speak to her and he saw that she was showing smooth bare thighs between the tops of her hold up stockings and the bottom of a very short black leather skirt, and her tits were almost completely visible through the sides of her flimsy top.  The girl didn’t acknowledge Andy at all but before he could speak to her the rear passenger door opened and a female voice told him to get in.  The car moved off as soon as Andy closed the door behind him and the beautiful young woman who had invited him into the vehicle introduced herself as Abigail.  She quite candidly told Andy that the girl in front was her slave, Sophie.

 

Abigail was smartly dressed in a dark jacket and skirt with a crisp white blouse.  Andy got the impression that she was quite tall but she certainly had big breasts.

 

She wasted no time on preliminaries or small talk.  She demanded to see Andy’s cock to assess if it met her requirements.

 

Andy was glad that the BMW had darkly tinted windows as, with the car travelling through the city in broad daylight, he took out his cock and started to stroke it.  The situation was bizarre and wasn’t conducive to horniness and Andy was slow to rise to the occasion.  Abigail sighed impatiently and brought one foot up onto the car seat and raised her skirt.  The sight of her white translucent panties did the trick and Andy’s cock started to swell.  She pulled her panty crotch aside to reveal her hairy pussy and he was there, fully erect.  He thought he was going to get to screw her there in the car but she hastily rearranged her clothing and told him to put his cock away, apparently happy with what she’d seen.

 

She thanked him politely and said he’d do nicely.  Then she told him that she was a lesbian and had never had a man, and never wanted one.  She went on to say that Sophie was bi-sexual but under the terms of her slave contract she could have a man only once a year, on her birthday.  Abigail told him that it was Sophie’s twentieth birthday that day and that she hadn’t been fucked by a cock for twelve months so she was desperate for it.

 

She told Andy that he could do whatever he wished with Sophie and that all her holes were available.  She appeared to be quite serious when she told him that she hoped Sophie would never want cock again after he’d finished with her.

 

Andy asked how Sophie felt about the arrangements and Abigail just laughed.  She told him that Sophie’s wishes were irrelevant; she’d do as she was told.  Andy looked at Sophie calmly driving the car and admitted to himself that he did fancy her, so he agreed to go with her.

 

They drove to a very up-market address in Knightsbridge and parked.  Abigail handed Andy a key ring and told him that he could have three hours with Sophie before bringing her to a nearby cocktail bar.  She also told him he could punish Sophie if she didn’t please him in any way.  All three got out of the car.  Abigail got into the driver’s seat and off she went without another word.  So there he was standing on the pavement with a half-naked girl alongside him.  Andy turned to Sophie and tried to tell her that he wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t happy with but she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards one of the houses, telling him to hurry.  Andy quickly realised that she wanted to make the most of her three hour birthday present.

 

Andy unlocked the front door and they went in.  The place was exquisite and must have cost a fortune to decorate and furnish.  Sophie led the way up the stairs and Andy’s eyes were glued to the lovely round bare bottom that peeped at him from under her tiny skirt.  They entered a bedroom and the first thing Andy noticed was a cane on the bed cover.  Sophie picked it up and handed it to him and told him he was to use it if she didn’t obey him and please him in any way.

 

Andy still felt a bit unsure about the situation but he wanted her and it was obvious that she wanted him so he decided to relax and enjoy himself.  He made her sit on the bed and watch him undress.  He proudly displayed his fully erect cock that was revealed as soon as he slipped off his trousers and briefs.  He was a bit disappointed when she didn’t react to the size of his tool but he pulled her to her feet and made her turn around to face a full length mirror.   Andy pressed himself against her back and, looking at the reflected image, put his hands around her and up under her top.  Although her tits were on the small side for his liking he got a pleasant surprise when he got to her nipples.

 

Not only were they erect and long, they were pierced and had miniature padlocks fastened through them.  They were small but heavy and when he took their weight and dropped them she whimpered with discomfort.  Her nipples fascinated him but something made him reach under her skirt and sure enough, there were locks on her pussy as well.  Andy took off her skirt and spread her on the bed so he could see her cunt properly.  Each of her inner lips was pierced in three places and there was a lock holding each pair together.  She also had a ring through a hole in her clit hood.  There was no way she could screw or even pee properly with them in position.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

 

Andy grabbed all three locks in his hand and tugged quite hard.  The girl’s labia were very large and elastic and the whole effect was really erotic, especially as her cunt was soaking.

 

Sophie moaned something about the keys and Andy realised that he needed the keys on the bunch he’d left downstairs after opening the front door so off he went, stark naked, hard-on waving, to get them.  On his return to the bedroom he took all the locks off her and made her hold her legs open and back against her tits.  Even though her vagina opened like a flower Andy thought he’d have trouble getting into her with her being so small, but he positioned his cock head against her vulva and thrust firmly.  He went all the way up her in one stroke.  In fact she practically sucked him in.

 

Andy screwed her hard for the next half-hour and she didn’t say a word.  She groaned, moaned and shrieked a lot though.  When he eased off the pace for a moment he asked her how a little girl like her could take a big cock like his so easily.  Sophie looked at him quite innocently and told him that Abigail and her friends liked to fist fuck her so she’d got used to taking biggish objects.  Then she asked him if he was going to fuck her in the bum.

 

Andy got up a head of steam again and cunt fucked the girl vigorously before flipping her over.  He raised her arse, spread her bottom cheeks and plunged in without a problem.  She was incredible and she howled when he tugged on her clit ring, then she climaxed and squeezed her bum and he lost control.  He pulled out and shot off all over her bum and back.  Some even got into her hair.  She’d obviously had one hell of an orgasm but she was most put out that he’d come with quite a bit of the three hours left.  Andy just slapped her bum and went for a quick shower leaving Sophie caressing herself between her legs.

 

When he got back to the bedroom she hadn’t moved and Andy could see the red impression of his hand on her bottom.  It only took a few minutes of stroking her petite body to get him hard again and he popped his knob into her mouth.  She sucked and licked but she wasn’t very good at it so he pulled her on top of him and let her ride his cock.  She loved the position and rubbed her clit and nipples until orgasms rippled through her.  She stayed impaled on his cock as she relaxed, leaning forward to let Andy chew her long nipples.  After a while she fell forward onto Andy’s body and almost fell asleep.

 

Andy just held her in his arms until she looked up at him and, asked him to spank her bum.  Andy squeezed and caressed her bottom cheeks before he slapped her lightly.  Sophie moaned softly at first but then shouted at him to do it harder so he gave her series of hard smacks which got her gasping and begging for more.  He really gave it to her then and realised that her cunt was throbbing on his prick.  The harder he spanked her the more she throbbed and the closer she came to bringing him off.  Every time Andy got to the edge he stopped beating her and her pussy would stop pulsating.  Eventually it became too much and he lost control and flooded her.  Sophie happened to glance at the bedside clock and immediately leapt off him saying they’d have to be quick or they’d be late meeting Abigail.

 

Andy had another quick shower and came back to the room where Sophie was standing, still naked apart from her stockings, looking out of the window.  He told her the bathroom was free but she said that she’d go as she was.  She looked well fucked, with spunk and her own pussy juice still running down her thighs.  Andy dressed and asked her if she wanted the locks replaced.  She shook her head and told him that Abigail wouldn’t use those locks again in case she’d had duplicate keys cut.

 

Instead she asked him to help her into a pair of tight rubber pants which had a dildo built into the crotch.  She said they were called dance-pants.  She stepped into them and tugged them up and Andy inserted the tip into her cunt.  She pulled them right up until the dildo was all the way up and she settled the tight rubber around her waist and bum cheeks.  Then she put on a jacket, just long enough to cover her dance pants and some high-heeled shoes and said she was ready.  She only did up one button of the jacket and Andy found it a really erotic experience walking through the streets in daylight knowing the girl at his side had a black rubber cock in her recently fucked pussy.  Sophie just didn’t seem to care that people were staring at her.

 

As they walked Andy asked Sophie why she tolerated such treatment from Abigail.  She told him it was simply that she loved and adored her mistress and would do anything to please her.

 

Abigail was sitting at a table with friends and Sophie took the only remaining seat.  It was obvious to Andy that his job was done and he wasn’t expected to stay.  Abigail asked him if he’d given her slave a good fucking and if she’d enjoyed herself.  When he told her they’d both thoroughly enjoyed themselves her eyes went quite cold and she practically hissed at him that enjoying sex with a man would mean Sophie enjoying the cane later than night.  Abigail turned back to her friends and Andy, knowing he’d been dismissed, simply nodded goodbye and got out of there.

 

“They were strange people but I have to admit that the sex was great,” said Andy, “but I don’t suppose I’ll meet them again.”

 

Karen sighed contentedly as Andy finished his tale not only because it turned her on but because, for the past ten minutes, Matt had been stimulating her clit through her panties.  She then looked over at their guest and said, “Andy, I’m as horny as hell, my knickers are soaking and, if it’s all right with Matt I’d like you to take me to bed.”

 

Matt helped her to her feet and took her in his arms, kissed her and gently pushed her towards the younger man.  “Go to bed the pair of you and have fun.  Goodnight darling, good night Andy, see you in the morning.”  With that, Karen took hold of Andy’s hand and led him out of the room and up the stairs.

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments