Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Game. Set... Jake

"When a Switch submits to being seduced by a Dominant Leo..."

9
5 Comments 5
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

He walked into the cafe wearing green and I could see his butt from the tightness of his jeans. I rolled my eyes and picked up my latte. Moving to the back of the busy cafe, I plopped down between two groups of people and hoped to God he wouldn’t see me. 

From his messages, he didn’t seem like a hipster. You know, those guys from the city that made you wish you hadn’t seen them. With their frilly fake coffee drinks in one hand a chain full of keys they might never use in their other hand. Unless they were holding a smart tablet of some sort or something like that. 

Social apps were so unreliable. Meeting like-minded people was the difficult part that I wondered about. After all, were there any hypersexuals who were sapiosexuals as well as female worshipers anymore. 

I swallowed, daydreaming about a cock with foreskin. Oh, the delights of that foreskin and the beautiful shaft it covered. I felt my mouth water as I thought about the veins along the pale skin and wondered if it really did feel like any other parts of the body. 

Most women did not enjoy foreskins anymore. I hadn’t any ideas why this was the case, but I enjoyed them deeply. From the soft skin of the shaft to the scent of the balls that was soaked in the smell of male sweat and cum… I longed for it day and night. 

Yes, I’m a cock worshiper. And I find that calling myself a male worshipper to be similar to the female worshipers. I loved sucking and my tantric blowjob blew the minds of all the males I knew and played with. 

My eyes smiled as I remembered the last foreskin I played with. Dear god, where did that man go? And why wasn’t he calling me back? 

Oh. Right. He is in a committed relationship now with a woman, I was sure, didn’t know how to play with it as well as I did. 

Such a shame. 

“Rayne?” came a deep voice above me. 

I looked up and saw the man with the green shirt and tight jeans. Ugh, he saw me. But I forced a smile on my face and he pulled out his chair. “You must be Jake.” I felt my lips tighten. 

He sat down and smiled at me before he leaned forward and asked, “Why did you try to get away when I walked in?” 

Maybe he had better eyes than I had thought he had. “Did I? I just wanted to get booth seating,” I added, semi-lying. 

Jake smirked and leaned forward. “When you lie to me, miss, do it better.” He never stopped smiling and I was caught. Damn my attraction for dominant men. 

I winced, still trying to get out of whatever it was he was planning for me. “I never lie, sir. I simply...” but I stopped. 

Like all Leos, Jake’s eyes darkened as he dared me to finish my thoughts. I licked my lips and felt my switch flip. I leaned in closer and his eyes widened slightly. 

“Pull back your fangs, Leo. Don’t make me force you into submission,” I added, icy and stone cold. 

Jake stared at he for a long time before he inhaled deeply and sat back in his seat. I watched him a moment before I sipped my latte. When I placed it onto the table, he stated, “I want you.”

I smiled and leaned forward, over my cup, “Sweet talker.” 

He stared at me for a moment and then, he asked, “Switch?” 

I licked my lips and felt his eyes watch my tongue before his eyes returned to my eyes. I had caught him and he knew it but didn’t care. I was poking at the Leo. I had lashed out when he tried to assert his dominance. He was ready to physically assert his dominance on me. 

Keeping him in public thrilled me and agitated him. So, when I told him I was ready to go, he got up and as I slid out of my seat, he grabbed my hand and pulled me against his body. His arm around my waist, he led me out of the coffee shop. 

***

The moment I stepped into his apartment, I knew I had walked into the lion’s den. His hand reached out from behind me and slid around my neck and I shivered. But I turned and met his eyes, his hand sliding around to hold the back of my head. 

His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips back to my eyes before he leaned forward, ducked down, and kissed my neck before closing the distance between us and licking my lips before he kissed me. And then, the lion came out. 

Hands pulled off my clothes as he removed his as well. Whenever I managed to take a step from him, he slid his arm around my waist and pushed me towards his bedroom. When the door to his room shut, he pushed me over his raised bed and pulled my legs apart. His Leo groaned as he pressed his face against my butt crack. 

His tongue slid inside me and he let out a low growl. He tasted my wetness, a result of his presence. And he pulled his tongue out of me and dragged it up to my asshole. I shivered as he nibbled on it, licking, sucking, and enjoying all my deepest flavors. 

“Jake,” I gasped, my hands became fists with his comforter in them. I didn’t normally enjoy attention on my asshole but he held my hips and my legs in place. So, unable to move, I did try to wiggle my butt in his face. 

He only enjoyed it more. He rose and pushed my legs forward, walking me forward towards the center of his bed. And when he joined me on the bed, I felt his tip against my asshole first. I whined and he spanked my right butt cheek. 

But I don’t allow anything but fingers and tongues into my asshole. Never cocks. So, I turned around and shot him a glare. He held my gaze as he rubbed his length against my asshole. And then, he slid it lower and rubbed his tip against my entrance. For this, feeling his bare tip against my entrance, I sighed. 

Jake pressed his tip into me and I felt myself stretch to let him in. And when he popped himself out of me, he groaned. “Damn, you’re tight,” he whispered, rubbing his tip to get more lubrication from my entrance. 

Like how my mouth waters when I see a cock, my vagina knew what I wanted and my wetness dripped from me onto him. He swallowed as he pressed back inside me and I gasped as he pushed deeper this time. 

I let out a groan and he thrust his hips against me, pressing his full thickness inside me. All of his thick six inches lodged in me. I arched my back and he spanked my left butt cheek. But I couldn’t help it. 

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

Personally, when a cock entered me, I shivered and twitched uncontrollably. The pleasure was immense and I wanted it to stay there for a while, if not forever. I would just keep getting wetter for him and I knew he could feel it. 

And when I wiggled my butt against his cock, him still fully lodged inside me, he spanked my right butt cheek. It stung but his thickness was enough to make me squirm. 

I whimpered and pushed my chest from the bed. He did not like that. He held onto my hips and pulled out before pushing in deep inside me again. 

I moaned out loud and he leaned forward, pressing my entire front to his bed. He lifted his right leg and nudged my right leg between his legs. And when he lifted his left leg, I obediently mirrored and he moved into the prone position. 

With his thickness lodged inside me, I turned onto my left cheek and peeked behind me to see him struggling to control himself. 

As he slid in and out of me, at his full length, I saw him strain to keep his slow pace. He was demanding submission and if I didn’t, it would hurt more. So, I squeezed my legs together, adding to the pressure around him, and he stopped. 

He placed his right hand on the bed next to my right shoulder and slid his left hand around my neck, pulling my face upwards. I gasped as he stared into my eyes and penetrated me from behind. Each time I felt a thrilling tingle of a small orgasm, he tightened his grip around my neck. 

When my eyes opened again, he let himself let out a breath before meeting my eyes again. He sped up and did not care about my comfort. And as I orgasmed, this time much harder, he released my neck and grabbed my hair. I arched my back and he grunted. 

But I’ve never liked having my hair pulled. So, I rolled my top to the left so it forced him off balance. He moved his left hand onto the bed, still having my hair in his grasp, and paused. I shifted and he pushed himself up, sliding out of me. 

I shifted so that I was on my hands and knees, kneeling in front of him. He didn’t move his hands as I stuck out my tongue and moved his tip onto my lips. He watched me and I moved his tip along my lips. 

His cock twitched, loving the attention and tease. 

He was submitting to me, now. And as I pushed him onto his back and spread his legs. He groaned but as he tried to hold my head to force feed his cock to me, I slapped his hands away. His Leo growled at me but I leveled my gaze with his and then, I sat up and he the Leo submitted to me.

I placed my hands on the insides of his thigh and my nose moved down to sniff the salty skin of his ball sac. He exhaled and kissed and sucked on the seam of his ball sac. I sucked one ball into my mouth and then the other. 

Then, I dragged the tip of my tongue up the bottom of his cock that rested on his stomach. When I reached the tip, hiding my disappointment of no foreskin, I sucked in his tip and lifted his cock from his body. 

He lifted his head to watch me, his eyes locked with mine, as I sucked on his tip, pulling it into my mouth and out again. He gasped and murmured softly something but I couldn’t hear him. I was in the zone and my hands hadn’t even touched him since I started my seduction. 

Slowly, as I treated him to my tantric and slow blow job, the lion purred and became a kitty in my mouth. And as I sucked on him gently, bringing him to the edge over and over again, and then, he groaned and reached over to me and pulled me on to him. 

After submitting to me, he dominated me with kisses, thrust inside me with need, and released deep and hard, hot wet seed pouring in me. He held onto me and didn’t pull out. 

Instead, he twitched and pulsed inside me. And I knew this Leo would be very enticing, and would please me repeatedly as I wanted him to. I always let them believe they control the situation. 

As a good Switch ought to. 

 

***

I left Jake’s around four in the morning and grabbed a Lyft before returning back to my bachelorette pad. Up eight floors in a building amidst the other lofts in the city, I punched in the code and slipped into my spot. 

The air was at a gently 68 degrees Fahrenheit. My bestie Westie, Simon, greeted me with a wagging tail but in her old age, she didn’t move from her seat on the ottoman. Why give her a male’s name? 

Ask her why she chose it.

 

I placed three treats in front of my new bestie and she stared at me. I waved my hand and waited for her to choose one. Each was attached to a name and they were, ‘Lawrence’, ‘Zoe’, and ‘Simon’. It was only fair to let her choose what name she wanted. Male or female. 

She looked at me and then, she picked up a treat. She looked at me and waddled away. I smiled and she nibbled away as I put away the other treats. She was my Simon.

 

‘Sleeping with strangers now?’ she asked me with her eyes. 

I sighed and hung up my messenger bag. Her judgement over the years had been sharp and swift but she was my best friend. She knew my secrets and brought me many mysteries. She was always pushing me around in my life until I became who I was. 

Turning on my MacBook, I logged in to my email and checked through it. And then, I added an account and logged in as my pseudonym: IvyChaste

I smiled. 

42 messages. 

Some from friends and others from distant sexters. After all, why would a name like Ivy Chaste wind up the thoughts and needs of men from all over the world? I mean… okay, being an elusive erotic writer has its perks. 

But it’s a secret, okay? 

I heard Simon move and turned to see her lay down her head on the cushion. She did that often enough these days and it broke my heart to see her so withdrawn. I walked over to her and laid down next to her. She knew everything and used to enjoy reading these messages with me. If I could, I would give her half of the years I had left on earth. 

She moaned when I laid down next to her. And I held her close, praying to God she would survive just a few more days.

 

Published 
Written by IvyChaste_again
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments