Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attraction

"John, after a divorce, meets a much younger woman who to his surprise isn't as shy as she seems."

114
19 Comments 19
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

John stretched his arms above his head and turned his body from side to side. He had been sitting on his chair for almost two hours now and it was still another twenty minutes to his break. The room was loud with music and people speaking on phones. Some stood up while others were sitting. John took a sip from his cold coffee and picked up another call. He went through the pre-written manuscript and the customer told him to fuck off before he had read half of it. Day in and day out for seven hours he would read the manuscript and either be told to fuck off, or they would hang up. Out of every hundred calls, maybe ten would listen through. It sucked, but it was what it was.

 

Three months earlier he had been at home somewhere in Europe with his wife and two daughters. John was fifty-five years old and pretty fit for his age. He liked to walk, went to the gym a couple of times a week, and ate healthily. Everything was just fine until one day his wife came home from work with divorce papers she wanted him to sign. No warning, no nothing, just sign them. She told him she had met another man; they were in love and John could fuck off out of the house.

After twenty years together he didn’t understand it. He was shocked and tried to argue, but she didn’t budge; it was over and he was out. John kissed his teenage daughters goodbye and checked into a hotel that night where he drank himself to sleep. The following morning, he went to his job and told his boss he needed time off, like a year or so, and after he had told him why, the boss signed off on it.

A few days later he saw an ad online where they were looking for salespeople and he applied. The position was in Spain and he needed a bit of fresh air and new surroundings. The thought of cheap wine, sun, and a beach sounded great, even though it was January.

Here he was in this large room with all these kids around him. He was at least thirty years older than most of them, but he didn’t mind. It was fun to be around the energetic youngsters and they welcomed him into their family. The girl next to him was nineteen and it was her first time abroad. Anna was very shy and hardly spoke but she had a pretty face, an amazing body, and large, full boobs which John could appreciate once in a while depending on what she was wearing. He was always careful so she didn’t notice him looking at her. After all, he didn’t want to become the pervert in the office.

 

Tonight was the big end-of-year party so everyone was very excited. At 7 pm they turned off their computers and everyone gathered their things. Outside, a bus waited for them to take them to the restaurant. John followed Anna and took in her beautiful tight ass while walking behind her. He wondered what it would feel like to touch it, and kiss those cheeks before letting his tongue run up and down the crack. He and his ex-wife hadn’t fucked in years so John had mostly jerked off in his bed when his wife wasn’t at home or in the shower before going to work. A miserable way to live for a man who still got a hard erection and had a thick eight-inch cock to offer.

On the staircase down, Anna suddenly stopped and turned.

“I hope we sit next to each other, John. You are such a nice guy. Most of the others try to hit on me during the breaks even though they know I have a boyfriend back home.”

John had no idea that she did either and he felt a little disappointed but gave her a big smile. “I hope so too, you are such a nice young woman.”

Who I would love to fuck. But he didn’t tell her that part. Instead, he followed her down and out and into the bus that was waiting for them.

It was a twenty-minute ride and when they arrived at the restaurant John was very disappointed. Each seat had a name on it and he was two tables away from Anna. She looked devastated when she noted the same thing but there was no way around it. He sat down, poured some wine from the bottle, and talked to the people at his table. It was a mixed group of young men and women. Some he knew better than others and he enjoyed the evening. Sometimes he would look over to where Anna sat and she would look back at him with a smile. He seldom saw her talk to the people who sat at the table. She would mostly stare into the air or look at her phone.

As the evening went on the voices and music rose due to the amount of alcohol that was drunk and when the dinner was over, they moved into the bar where shots were poured and swept. John found Anna alone at the end of the bar and walked over to her.

“Hey, great food, wasn’t it?” He said.

She smiled at him and nodded her head, but didn’t speak. “Can I get you a drink?” He offered.

“Sure, red wine.”

He ordered two glasses of wine and they drank in silence. It was hard for him to come up with a topic. Anna was so quiet. She just stood there looking around the room and sipping on her wine. It was becoming a little uncomfortable and John felt the others might be looking at them. Thinking that the old man was hitting on the young girl who wasn’t interested.

Anna took a deep breath. She had never done anything like what she was about to do before but she wanted it so badly. Back home she and her boyfriend fucked every single day and now she had been without a cock for almost three months and it was driving her crazy.

She leaned in and whispered in John’s ear, “John, do you want to fuck me tonight?”

John almost dropped his glass when his brain had processed the words coming out of the young woman’s mouth. “Well, I’m not sure...”

“Do you, or don’t you want to drive your hard cock into my young tight pussy, yes or no? It’s not that hard of a question.”

“Yeah, I guess, sure, I’d love to.”

She grabbed his hand and led him around the bar so the others didn’t see them leave. They were doing another round of shots and were too busy drinking and dancing to notice the couple leaving through the back doors.

The night was cold. Even though they were in southern Spain. Anna began to shiver as soon as they were outside. She was wearing a long strapless dress in dark red. John offered his jacket, which she took.

“Where to?” he asked.

“We can’t go to our places, those drunks will be back in an hour or so," meaning their roommates.

“A hotel?”

“I guess.”

John picked up the phone and checked what was nearby and open. He made an online reservation and it went through. He called an Uber after that. While they waited for the car they didn’t speak. John, because he was afraid of fucking it up, and Anna, because she couldn’t believe she had asked an old man to fuck her. She figured it was safer than one of the young ones. She didn’t want the office to hear about it the next day and she figured John would keep his mouth shut.

At the hotel, they checked in but as John began to walk towards the elevators Anna pulled at his arm. “Let’s have a drink first.”

Fuck, thought John, she is pulling out, I did something wrong and now she has changed her mind. Anna must have picked up a vibe from him because she tilted her head and in a soft voice, almost a whisper, she said, “Don’t worry, you will still get to fuck me. I just want to have a drink and a chat. We hardly know each other, right?”

“Sure, yes, you are right. A drink sounds nice.”

To the left of where they were standing was a small shop and when Anna saw it, she said, “We need condoms.”

John smiled and leaned down. “No need for them. I had a vasectomy ten years ago, so we are in the clear. I also haven’t been with another women since I got married or after the divorce.”

Anna giggled. “I’ve only been with my boyfriend so I’m fine.”

The bar was quite busy. Couples sat in booths and a group of young men and women was at the bar. Anna went to find them a seat while John went to the bar to pick up two GTs. He couldn’t believe his luck. It was like something you only saw in movies, he thought.

Anna picked a booth far from anyone else and sat down. She watched John at the bar. Ever since he had first sat down next to him at the office, she had liked him. He was quiet and kind and never tried to pick her up. She was shy so they didn’t speak much so she knew nothing about him.

“There you go. Cheers,” said John after sitting down opposite her and sliding the drink over.

“Cheers. Tell me, John, who are you?”

NicoleVoshkie1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleVoshkie1

“A recently divorced middle-aged man with two daughters about your age. I worked in sales back home but after the divorce, which came rather suddenly, I decided to change surroundings and that’s why I ended up here. What about you?”

“I’m from a small town in Norway, it's almost at the Arctic Circle so it’s cold and dark in the winter and very light in the summer. I also needed a change of life. I have my boyfriend back home so this, between you and me, will only happen here. Is that OK?”

“Yeah, sure. I’m just surprised you want me and not one of the younger guys.”

“That’s understandable, but here is the thing. I don’t trust them. I think that you can better separate fun from love.”

John knew what she meant. This was to be an affair, nothing more.

“Sure, I get it and I can do that.”

“Great, then we will have a wonderful time until one of us decides to leave this place and go back home. I, for one, have no plans to do it soon.”

Looking at the young woman in front of him, John smiled at her. “Who would ever want to leave this place if he has someone like you to have fun with?”

She laughed and they talked about their lives back home. When the drinks were empty, she took his hand across the table. “Time for you to get some tight, shaved pussy.”

The dirty talk didn’t fit her but made her so sexy and drove John crazy. He wanted his cock inside her the instant those words left her full lips that promised soft kisses and hopefully an amazing blowjob.

The room was dark and a bit cold but they didn’t care. John slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and unbuttoned his shirt, slowly. His hands ran down her back; her skin was smooth and soft like silk against his palms. When he reached her ass, he gently squeezed it and she giggled.

“Do you like it?” she said before opening the last button and kissing his nipple.

“Mm, I do, it's so firm and soft at the same time.”

Her hand slid down and began opening his belt, then the button, before going for the zipper. He wiggled a little and his pants slid down his legs. She cupped his semi-erect cock through his shorts.

“Wow, you got a big one, don’t you?”

It was John’s turn to giggle. “I guess I’m OK.”

She pulled down his shorts and his cock sprang out. She stepped closer and it touched the silky skin of her tummy. She took it in her hands and stroked it a few times until he became fully erect. “I love it, so long and thick. Is it OK if I suck it?”

He mumbled and she slowly knelt in front of him. Taking his cock in her right hand she licked the swollen head and then down the side of the shaft until she reached his balls. There, she sucked on them for a moment before licking and kissing her way up to the head again. Once there she took it in her mouth. In the darkness he could see her eyes shining as she began to bob her head up and down, looking into his.

Anna had always liked to suck dick ever since she and her boyfriend had sex for the first time. It was such a special feeling to have her man in her mouth and John’s cock was exceptionally hard. Her tongue played around the head and soon she tasted those sweet drops of pre-cum, so she sucked harder and at the same time, she stroked his shaft which was wet from her saliva.

“Oh fuck, Anna, you are amazing.”

She let go and stood up. She placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him softly before saying, “Come, I want you to eat my pussy.”

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. John didn’t take long before crawling up and beginning his exploration of the young woman’s pussy. It was smoothly shaved with thick but small lips. He found her clit with the tip of his tongue and began to tease it until Anna moaned. Then he licked the slit, up and down, until he tasted her. She was sweet and tangy at the same time. Her hands found his head and she pressed his face against her pussy. “Oh god, John, lick me deeper, taste my pussy.”

He did what he was told and within seconds she had his head in a vise between her silky thighs. She pushed her pussy against his face and when she came, she did so loudly, and he was afraid the neighbors could hear them. Her body tensed like a bow and then relaxed again and she let go of his head with her thighs. She gently pulled at his head with her hands and he knew what she wanted from him.

Anna looked into his face which was an inch from hers. Her hand slid down between them, found his hard cock, and guided it to her warm wet pussy.

“Come, fuck me, like you never fucked a woman before.”

John gasped as he slid inside her. It was so tight and wet. He hadn’t felt a pussy like this since he was a teenager. It grabbed at his cock and tried to pull him in deeper. It was as if it was its own entity and massaged his cock as he slid in and out of her.

Anna gasped since she wasn’t used to such a big cock. She loved how it stretched her and filled her up as if she would burst. He began slowly, making her accustomed to his size, and then began to fuck her deeper and faster until she could hear his balls slap into her. Anna felt hornier than ever; she loved having this old man’s dick in her. She wanted to be his naughty girl so she moved away and he slid out.

Turning onto her stomach she pushed her ass up in the air and over her shoulder said, “C’mon, fuck me from behind.”

John took in the perfect ass, the swollen little pussy, and rammed his cock as far inside he could and Anna moaned. “Oh, fuck, yes, yes, give it to me.”

He grabbed her hips and went to town; even though she was tight and wet he was far from coming. Maybe it was the booze, but whatever it was, he was happy. He wanted to enjoy her tight pussy and warm body as long as possible.

Anna felt her pussy tighten and she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She was very surprised John could go so long. Her boyfriend lasted a few minutes only. Her mouth formed a circle and she began to breathe through her nose when the orgasm rushed over her like a tsunami, and her fingers dug into the mattress under her.

John felt her pussy tighten around his cock and when her back arched he knew she had come again and he was very proud of his performance. Anna relaxed and he slid out but was still rock hard.

She turned around and came towards him on all fours. Looking up at him she said, “I’m impressed that you haven’t come yet, John.”

Then she took his cock in her mouth and sighed as she tasted her juices on him. She loved doing that; it made her even hornier. After a few moments, she let him go and pulled him down on the bed before straddling him. She sat just above his cock so she felt the wet head against her crack.

“John, I’m going to ride you now but I want you to know that I might move so you fuck my ass. Is that OK?”

John was surprised at her honesty. He caressed her full boobs and pulled at her pink nipples before answering. “Honey, you can fuck me any way you want.”

She moved down a little and John felt his cock slide inside her. Sitting almost straight up she began to ride him while playing with her boobs. She never stopped making eye contact and he could see her eyes roll back as she took him as deeply as she could. After a few minutes, she moved a little; he felt how he slid out and then her little hands grabbed his shaft.

“Here we go, nice and gentle now, John.”

At first, he couldn’t get inside but slowly and surely she opened up and he was in. “Oh fuck, fuck, this is amazing.”

She giggled and began to ride him. “I love this, I love your cock in my ass. I want you to lie still, let me do the work.”

He did what he was asked and closed his eyes. Her nails dug into his chest and she moaned and groaned as she rode him.

Anna looked down at John and felt how his cock began to jerk inside her. He was almost there; she leaned down so she was lying on top of him. Her boobs crushed against his chest and then she rocked her body until he came deep inside her ass.

John held her tight, warm body against his, his cock in her ass, and her sweet breath in his ear.

“John, you filled me up, I felt it and I loved it. We have to do this as often as possible. I won’t be able to go a day without you fucking me, I want you to know that.”

They kissed deeply and held each other tight. Then John slowly began to go soft and he slid out. A second later Anna sighed as his cum ran out of her and onto the sheets. She lay where she was, on top of him. He played with her hair and kissed her warm cheek as they cuddled in the cold night.

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments