Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Chilean

"A colleague's mother visits London"

119
16 Comments 16
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A young PA recently joined our team at work. She was diligent, eager to learn and always pleasant company. Everyone assumed that she was either Spanish or possibly Italian on account of her olive skin and dark hair. It turned out that we were all wrong; her parents were from Chile.

The job entailed frequent travel to our hotels in the UK and overseas. At the time I was in charge of those situated in the Gulf States. On one trip I took Martina with me because we needed help with a large restructuring project. Revenue and occupancy at our two hotels in one city had fallen considerably behind that of our rivals. Something needed to change and the meetings had to be done formally and on the record. Martina was invaluable in making sure there was an accurate record of the conversations that were had.

Even though we were both single and away from home, it never occurred to me to take advantage of the situation. Our age difference for was huge, she was in her mid-twenties and I was in my early sixties.

We did, however, get to know each other professionally on that trip.

On the flight home, she did mention that her mother was coming to London from Chile and wondered whether I would like to meet her. She said that she was restless for travel and new experiences after her divorce.

The secret to being a good hotelier is that you go out of your way to be a good host. I said I would be delighted and that I could arrange a nice hotel for her at a staff-discounted rate.

I had also recently split up amicably with an on/off girlfriend I’d been seeing for about a year. So I was also divorced and single.

A few days later, Martina said that her mother had arrived from Santiago and was looking forward to seeing London and beyond. I offered to take them both out to dinner after work.

I had no idea what to expect a fifty-something, Latin American woman would look like. I couldn’t have got it more wrong. If the daughter was incredibly pretty then the mother was a stunner. She was about medium height with rich auburn hair and tanned olive skin. She had incredibly flirty green eyes.

Dinner was a roaring success, we all hit it off immediately and relaxed in each other’s company. Carla was dressed simply but elegantly. She wore a white blouse, black trousers and some very exotic metal jewellery. She was confident, attractive and incredibly good company. Her English was superb, far better than my limited Spanish. She spoke with a soft and very sexy accent.

I was getting some incredibly good signals from Carla and made it obvious that I would like to see her again during her trip.

I had chosen a restaurant that was close to Carla’s hotel. After settling the bill Martina and I bade farewell to her mother and walked to the nearby tube station. At the barrier, I said I thought I had left my phone at the restaurant and said I was going back to get it.

I didn’t go to the restaurant, I headed straight to Carla’s hotel. I used my company pass to get into a lift and headed straight to the tenth floor.

I knocked on the door and Carla let me in immediately. I had not misread the signals. We were kissing within seconds of me getting through the door. Our embrace was deep and our tongues entwined as we kissed. I let my hand drop down to her bum and was delighted with how firm she was.

Carla broke our kiss and said in her soft sexy voice, “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable, while I take a quick shower.”

While Carla headed to the en-suite bathroom I ordered a bottle of Chilean wine from the bar. It arrived just as I heard the shower pump stop.

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

Carla emerged, not covered in a towel but stark naked. I had definitely not misread the signs. She was absolutely stunning with an all-over-tanned olive skin. Her breasts were large, at least 38c’s and completely natural. To my absolute delight, she had a shaved or waxed pussy. She was smooth.

We kissed again and I let my hands wander freely around her stunning body. Carla unbuttoned my shirt and loosened my belt and trousers. My hand went between her legs and I discovered she was wet, and not just because of the shower.

Carla broke off our kiss and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took my swelling cock into her mouth and began devouring me. I cannot remember anyone ever blowing me with such enthusiasm.

Since my divorce, I have been fortunate enough to have had my cock sucked by some lovely partners, but none of them were a patch on what Carla was doing for me. I was harder than I could remember. Carla maintained eye contact with me while she pleasured me. I began fucking her face.

My climax was inevitable and Carla made it clear that I shouldn’t stop. Carla reached up and grabbed the base of my cock and began wanking me into her mouth. I released three long strings of spunk into Carla’s hungry mouth. My climax was so powerful that I actually felt unsteady on my feet.

I pulled Carla to her feet and kissed her again. I could taste my own salty cum in her mouth. I scooped her up and carried her to the big bed in the centre of the room.

I laid Carla down and spread her legs as far apart as I could. She raised her knees to make it obvious what she wanted and to give me greater access to her pussy. I began licking her with long slow laps of my tongue. Carla had a prominent clit that protruded between her smooth lips. Very quickly I began to hear the sounds of contented purring as I ran my tongue along her slit.

I have perfected a little technique while I perform oral sex on a partner which has always got a good response. I gently prised Carla’s outer pussy lips apart with my fingers and pushed my tongue deeper inside her. I also gently ran a finger around the edge of her bum hole. Carla pushed my head down into her pussy and held me down. She then clamped her knees around my ears.

I couldn’t move if I had wanted to, so I carried on licking her. Her pussy was already wet but it soon began seeping love juices. Taking advantage of this nectar I coated a finger well and pushed it into Carla’s bum. I heard a deep grunt of satisfaction, which confirmed I hadn’t gone too far too quickly.

Carla’s first orgasm was massive and she coated my face & beard with pussy juice. It was wonderful to get such a reaction.

My cock was massively hard again already. I emerged from between Carla’s legs and re-positioned myself. I asked whether she wanted me to wear a condom, but she was more than happy for me to fuck her bare back.

Carla was soaking wet so I slid in easily. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock as I began pounding her.

Carla was a noisy, uninhibited fuck who clearly knew what she wanted and did her best to enhance the situation for us both. I lost track of which positions we tried. It was raw and energetic and we both wanted it.

We both managed to climax one more time and lay together panting on the bed. As our heartbeats calmed, I pulled the duvet over our sweaty cooling bodies and we both drifted off to sleep, sated from our exertions. I wasn’t going home alone tonight and was left in no doubt that there was more to come from this hot, mature, Latina lover.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments