Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Deserve To Relax

"An open and honest marriage turns into group masturbation"

10
0 Comments 0
552 Views 552
3.7k words 3.7k words

We are both very busy with our family, jobs, and the usual things most people get sidetracked with, but we have always made time to have sex and pleasure each other when needed. Over the course of time, we have even spiced up things by communicating our solo time, or sexting each other when masturbation is needed. Although we still have a good sex life, as busy adults we both find times when our schedules vary, and one of us, well, needs some attention.

We are both very open about masturbation, and during our sex sessions we have even discussed how turned on it makes the both of us to know the other is home, or out of town on business, and pleasuring themselves. This is an extreme turn-on to me, and I love when a random message will pop up or a picture and it is her playing with her lovely little pussy. This leads me to our latest and hottest adventure.

It was a lazy day on the weekend, and Lindsay had plans to go shopping with a girlfriend. They had made plans and left fairly early as they wanted to hit as many sales as possible, and since we had nothing going on, I didn't mind at all. I took in some breakfast along with some coffee while laying around relaxing a little bit with the house all to myself. One thing led to another, and soon my hand was wandering inside my soft sleeping pants, touching...teasing my smoothly shaved cock.

I had no intention of cumming, but the urge struck me. When alone and in these situations, I love to take my time and edge, teasing my cock for hours at a time until I finally explode everywhere. The feeling is so sexy and overwhelming that it drives my cock wild.

As I was relaxing on the couch, I heard my phone vibrate. It was a text from her.

"Hey hon, just checking in; we're already on our third store and having fun. What are you doing today?"

I replied, "Nothing really, just having coffee and needing to relax on the couch."

After several minutes, I got another message:

"Sounds good. Do you mean what I think you meant when you said relaxing?

I hesitated; after all, we have talked about masturbating with each other, sexted plenty of times, and fantasized about almost everything, but I wasn't sure how she would react knowing she was shopping all day with a friend. Finally, I replied,

"Well, if you want me to be honest, I could use some relaxation while you're out all day."

Zzzz. Vibration alert again.

"Oh really? I think you deserve to relax, you've been working so much, babe, why don't you lay back and jerk off as much as you need to today."

With that, my already tingly cock sprung to attention and was instantly rock hard. Sure, I've told my wife when I have had to stroke my cock, and she has reciprocated from time to time with the typical 'honey, I had to use my toy last night' but to hear her almost tell me to jerk off for her was incredibly hot.

After another minute, I sent a picture of my hand in my pants accompanied by, "OMG, honey, I can't believe you just told me to do that; I don't think you've ever done that."

As I searched for videos and erotica online, nearly ten minutes went by. I was slowly teasing, stroking the tip of my cock and taking my time. Just then another message—it was a pic of her in the dressing room with her bra off.

"Here, honey, maybe this will help."

Seeing her perfect, light pink nipples, medium-sized tits and imagining her in the store changing room like that made my cock twitch more.

As I continued to play, time went by for a while, and then something hotter than I could have ever imagined happened.

"Hey hon, we're at lunch... and... I may have accidentally slipped a little and told her what we were doing earlier; I really hope you're having fun and not mad."

I reply instantly, "What? U mean... what exactly did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her. We were talking, and you know, she confessed that things have really slowed down in the bedroom for her and Tim. So, I tried to help and told her how open we are, especially about masturbating... and how much it has helped make our sex life even hotter."

Ok. Now, not only was my wife sending me sexy pics of her tits in the changing room of a store, but to know she has likely told her friend that I am home stroking my cock had me instantly thinking I may need to cum more than once today.

I carefully thought of how to reply, but when in doubt, I figured it was best to be honest.

"OMG honey, it doesn't bother me; in fact, I hope you don't mind, but it made me so turned on when you told me that."

I sent another pic, now with my pants completely down, my hard, smooth cock standing straight out, bulging.

"Oh my, I like what I see," was her reply.

Just then, she sent another message: "She is getting very curious, hon, and even wanted details, at first she was embarrassed, but I think she is getting turned on as much as we are."

"Sure, honey, you can tell her more," I replied, as I couldn't seem to type fast enough.

 

Lindsay went on to explain to her friend Abbey how we're both very open and honest, and realized that sometimes we are just busy adults and we still need pleasure. "I think it's very natural, Abbey, you know, when he is out of town all week for work, you know how it is; us women need a little vibration, or attention. I have no desire to cheat on him with another person, but you guys must be the same, you've been married for awhile, right?"

"Well, first, I can't believe we're even talking about this, but it has been so long, I have needed to open up to someone. Tim just doesn't seem very interested most of the time. He works a lot, you know, and so yes, I admit I'm a grown woman. I've taken care of my own needs. I can't believe I just told you that." She felt an odd feeling of relief mixed with an incredible wave of sexuality. "That is great; I mean sorry to hear that, but you need to take care of yourself and be a healthy, confident woman," replied Lindsey. "Well, I'm pretty sure he pleasures himself; I mean, he takes a long shower sometimes. I have found some evidence, but we have never, ever talked about it. I know it's normal for guys, so I just leave it at that," confessed Abbey.

Both women were sipping their wine and becoming increasingly turned on discussing such things out in the open for the first time, all the while out in public at lunch. "Ok, let me ask you something, and you have to be honest; it's ok either way," Lindsey inquired. "If Tim were to admit it to you or tell you one night that while you were at work all day, he was just so turned on he had to jerk off at home, would that turn you on?"

"Oh god," Abbey exasperated. "I mean, yes, I'm being honest, that would turn me on so much; it actually turns me on now just to hear you say such things out loud," she admitted.

"Well, good, that's perfectly normal. So, you wouldn't be upset or angry that he did, or feel left out, right?"
"No, not at all," Abbey answered. "It would make me want him even more."

"See, so that is what I am trying to tell you, dear!" said Lindsay as both women smiled and felt a connecting sense of sexual relief.

As they awaited their second glass of wine, she texted me again, "How's it going, hon?"

I replied, "Mmmm, very good, honey, I'm so hard right now."

"Let me see," she asked.

I sent another picture, my hand wrapped around my cock, the tip so turned on it had wetness just appearing.

"Now what?" asked Abbey. "Oh, nothing, just him at home, checking in," said Lindsey.

"Oh really? You seem distracted," mentioned Abbey.

"Well, you know I may have mentioned our conversation to him... and let me just say he seems to like it very much," said Lindsay as she giggled.

"No way? You mean...?" said Abbey.

Abbey was mortified in one way, yet felt her lonely, married pussy getting so turned on at the same time.

Lindsay nodded her head to confirm.

Then, "Can I show her, hon?" appeared on my phone.

Wow, I couldn't believe it. My wife was asking to show her girlfriend a picture of my cock?

"Of course, honey, if you want to, I think it would be sexy," was my reply.

"Well, I guess you may believe me now," said Lindsay as she let Abbey glance at her phone. Abbey couldn't believe it, her best friend was showing her a pic of her husband's cock, rock hard, in his hand while he was at home masturbating. Lindsey couldn't believe it either; her pussy instantly got so wet, showing her husband's cock to her friend.

"I, um, wow, I can't believe how hot that is," Abbey admitted.

"Really? Well glad you think so, I hope you didn't get offended or anything, but... I have to admit something turns me on too, showing his cock to you," said Lindsey.

"Something about this is so sexy, you both being so honest and open, I don't mean for you to think I want him or anything, but...you are very lucky," said Abbey slyly as she could feel her silk thong becoming engulfed in her pussy after seeing the first new cock she had seen in years. She hadn't had sex with Tim in over a month and hadn't touched her pussy for over two weeks.

Then Lindsey sent me another note: 'Hon, I showed her... and it's a BIG hit.'

I then sent a video of my hand slowly going up...and down my cock and hit send.

I couldn't stand waiting for their reaction—was this really happening or was it going to be too much?

Then it buzzed. 'Hon, we both watched the video together at our table; you are getting both of us wet.'

"OMG," said Abbey. "That is the hottest thing I think I've ever seen, I'm really glad you brought this up and are ok with me watching. I don't know how much I can take, though." Her hand was already in her lap, trying to slyly touch her clit over her shorts.

"Let's go try on some clothes for him," mentioned Lindsey with a wink. And with that, they took off to the nearest dressing room.

Both women grabbed a couple of tops as they weren't even interested in their style but were in more of a rush to get to the fitting room.

At first, they went into separate rooms with a shared, thin wall. "Ok, what are we both wanting to do? We should probably talk first," said Lindsey.

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

"Well, as you know, I have never been with a woman," said Abbey, "but we have been great friends for so long, I feel like I can tell you right now that I may need to take matters into my own hands if this continues."

"Oh, good, me too," admitted Lindsey. "How often do you masturbate, Abbey? And be honest." As both ladies undressed in their stall, Abbey couldn't believe her typically subdued personality when she blurted out, "Two to three times...a week, I guess... Is that bad?"

"Not at all, girl. I'm glad it's not just me. I am so happy and turned on that we can talk about it," said Lindsey.

With that, Lindsey sent another picture, this time of her hand sliding her panties to the side so I could see her shaved, wet pussy while she sat on the bench.

"How's it cumming over there, Abs?"

"Ummm..." Abbey could barely reply as she had taken off her top and bra and was sitting there pulling, tweeking her nipples.

"Are you playing?" asked Lindsey. "Ummm, yes, I have to; I can't take it; I feel so bad, sorry," admitted Abbey.

Just then, Abbey's phone dinged. It was a group message, with all three of us included, and it had the same picture of Lindsey's pussy that she had sent me.

I couldn't believe it, but I sat there waiting...

Then... we all received this from Abbey: "OMG, you guys, this is so sexy, you don't know how badly I've needed this."

She let her hand wander, unbuttoning her shorts, sliding them down, now topless and only in her thong in the dressing room beside her best friend and horny husband on the phone.

She slowly started rubbing her clit with one hand inside her panties. "Mmmmmmm..." Lindsey could faintly hear.

At this point, I couldn't stop. I sent a pic of the tip of my cock to the group along with 'You guys are driving me wild.'

"Oh god, you're cock is beautiful' replied Abbey.

Just hearing my wife's friend say that drove me wild, it was all I could do to not cum right then.

"Mmmm, glad you like it, and I like you seeing it," chimed in Lindsey.

Lindsey had removed everything now and had one leg propped up on the bench, She was pulling one nipple while she rubbed her clit with her other hand. Her phone was lying on the bench so she could see any updates.

Abbey was soaking wet, she hadn't felt like this in years. With that, she sent her first picture to the group. It was her hand pulling one nipple, while we could see both of her tits. Her tits were slightly smaller than my wife's, with darker brown nipples.

"Mmmm, you're tits are so sexy, Abbey," I replied. "I hope it's ok to say that.'

"Yes, they are," concurred Lindsey. "Of course not, I hope you like them, they could use some attention,' said Abs. 'Tim says they are rather small.'

'I can tell you that my husband likes them, he prefers small tits, don't you, honey,' texted Lindsey.

'Mmmm, yes, if you want honesty, I love them,' I replied.

'I want honesty,' said Abbey. 'While you were at it, how often do you jerk off? I want to watch you cum; if Linds doesn't care, I haven't seen another man cum for so long I can't even remember.'

'Well, I guess we're all being honest now, so, about every other day, I hope you don't mind?" I answered.

Just then, there was a knock at her door. 'It's me,' whispered Lindsey. She let her in. Both women were naked, with Lindsey carrying her clothes in one hand and phone in the other.

"Wow, that is so sexy, if you don't mind Linds," said Abbey. "I don't think Tim strokes himself more than once a month, maybe," she snickered.

"He is always hard and needs to touch his cock, but I don't mind, I love knowing about it, and we still have great sex whenever possible," said Lindsey.

They both sat on the bench together, right beside each other, without saying anything. Lindsey let her hand go straight to her clit, circling it slowly. Abbey, a little slower, took it in stride and did the same. Both women couldn't believe they were in a public dressing room, masturbating right beside each other.

Lindsey picked up her phone and took a selfie showing both of their pussies, beside each other.

'Oh my, you two are the sexiest sluts I could imagine,' I sent.

All three of us were so horny we couldn't stand it. Lindsey whispered to Abbey as they both circled their clits. 'This is so hot... I love touching my pussy beside you, being able to watch you, and knowing you have seen my husband's hard cock.'

"Oh god, I know" is about all Abbey could muster right now. Lindsey reached up, pulling, teasing her nipple. "Mmmmm," moaned Abbey. "I want you to cum let yourself go, its ok, you deserve it," whispered Lindsey.

"Mmmmmm..." Abbey tried to muffle her sounds but couldn't take it. She slid two fingers inside her soaked pussy, gyrating right beside her best friend. She had let everything go—all of the stress, all of the daily life she had endured—and let herself turn into a complete slut right there. Just then her pussy leaked, soaking the bench, as she came right beside Lindsey.

"Mmmmmmm good," urged Lindsey. "Doesn't that feel better?"

"Oh yes," answered Abbey, "I needed that."

"I can tell," said Lindsey slyly as she looked at the puddle below her friend's pussy.

Lindsey hit the video call button on our group chat, and we were soon live, watching each other. I couldn't believe it, but I was so turned on, I slowly stroked my cock up and down as they both watched. Lindsey was getting more turned on, and it looked like Abbey still needed more.

"I need to cum," whispered Lindsey.

"Do it; show me how you make yourself cum; I've always wanted to know," said Abbey.

"You have? Why have you never mentioned it?" asked Lindsey, now intrigued.

"Its a little hard to bring up in conversation for me, you know," admitted Abbey.

Lindsey slid two fingers inside her tight little pussy, reaching farther, deeper. Her other hand pulled on her left nipple, tugging at it, while her legs were spread wide, both feet on the bench now.

Abbey leaned closer and whispered, "Ok then, tell me... how often do you play with your pussy?"

"Ummmmmm.........." Lindsey grunted, and just as she dribbled cum down her fingers onto the bench, Abbey reached over, feeling another woman's tits for the first time, instinctively pulling Lindsey's other nipple. As Lindsey came all over, she didn't hesitate, she looked over to acknowledge Abbey and smiled as her friend touched and pulled on her nipple for her.

"I play with my pussy two to three times a week," whispered Lindsey.

Both women continued to slowly rub their clits like horny housewives who couldn't get enough. "I can't take this' I said out loud over the video call. My hand was tugging and massaging my balls, trying to delay the huge amount of cum I so badly needed to release.

"Go ahead, honey, jerk off for us; I know how you love to do that," whispered Lindsay. My hand started to grasp my cock again, stroking up and down. "I think Abbey likes it too," she said.

"Oh god, yes, I am so turned on watching you stroke your cock, I can't believe how sexy it is," said Abbey.

"You know, now that you've seen his cock..." mentioned Lindsey. With that, Abbey grabbed her phone and opened the secret folder where she hid the very scarce pics of her husband's cock and sexts they had shared on only a couple of occasions.

"Here, you can see it," she said as she showed Lindsey the one picture she had of her husband's hard cock.

"Mmmmm, very hot; I love seeing your hubby's cock; something sexy about it," said Lindsey. Both women needed to cum again.

"Do you care, hon?" asked Lindsey.

"Not at all; I love knowing what turns you on," I told them both.

Her picture showed a trimmed cock, hard, about 5 inches or so but thicker than mine.

"You mean he doesn't get upset with you?" Abbey asked. "No, its natural that a sexy dick turns me on; just like I know, it's natural for him to get hard when he sees a nice pair of tits... like yours," smirked Lindsey.

"Your honesty is so sexy between you two, I love it," said Abbey.

"Mmmm," Lindsey moaned as both women now had their fingers back inside, probing their hot, married pussies.

"Honey, jerk off more, cum for us. We want to watch you cum. Where do you cum when you're alone at home, and I'm out shopping, and you're stroking your cock?"

I was so hard my cock was twitching, I didn't feel like I needed to touch it to cum at this point.

I admitted,Sometimes on my stomach... I lay back."

"Mmmm, ok," Lindsey said.

"Other times... when I'm really horny... I lean over and cum into a pair of your silk panties." I was so turned on, saying that out loud, to both of them.

"Oh wow, that is so kinky," said Abbey, "and so hot."

"Mmmmmm, then show us," requested Lindsey.

I quickly left the screen and returned with a pair of her light pink, silk panties from her drawer. I leaned forward, jerking off now harder, faster, my cock and balls bouncing furiously.

"MMMMMMMMMMM...." I let out the deepest groan as cum spurted out of my cock, rope after rope all over her panties. "Mmmmmm," I continued as I stroked.

"Oh god, I don't usually cum that much," I admitted to both of them.


Just then, they both gyrated together. They were obviously so engulfed in my cock cumming they couldn't take more either. They were moaning, fingers buried inside their pussy, cumming now. I was still slowly touching and stroking my cock.

"Oh my god, that was the hottest thing ever," said Abbey.

"Mmmmm, yes, I agree," said Lindsey as she smiled and slowly reached over, caressing her friend's breast, touching her nipple.

"Honey, we need to get back to shopping, but jerk off some more if you need to, you deserve to relax," said Lindsey.

My cock was still twitching, hard, and glistening with cum on the tip. "I think more might be needed today," I replied.

Abbey looked at both of us and said, "We definitely need to do this again sometime."

 

to be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sexxyguy007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors