Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating At Work

"The story of how a very horny girl entertains herself at work"

75
31 Comments 31
40.3k Views 40.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Hi, I'm Tori. Check out my profile to see what I look like, it may help you visualize while you're reading. Everything in this story is true. I hope you enjoy reading."

I've masturbated at least three times a day since I was sixteen. I've only gotten hornier since the first time I gave myself an orgasm. I started out doing it at home, but I've become more daring and gradually worked towards doing it in riskier situations over the years. I love using my fingers and vibrators. I don't normally use dildos because I try to save the feeling of having a cock inside me for when I'm fucking my boy toy. I have several dildos, though, and use them when I just want a cock inside me but my boy toy is busy or out of town. I love making myself cum more than anything and will never give it up. The thrill of being in public only makes cumming even more amazing.

I started masturbating at work about a year ago. I work in an office and have a very boring job where there are a lot of slow days without enough to do. It's an open floor without cubicles or anything, so on these days I find myself sitting at my desk staring at the other people in the office. Most of them are gorgeous women, because the company's main product is cosmetics, but there are several good-looking guys also.

One day I was wearing a tight, black, knee-length pencil skirt and a button-down shirt with a pink lace bra and matching thong. I deliberately left the top button undone so you could see my cleavage. I would deliberately bend over in front of the few guys in the office and would catch them staring, so I know my butt looked good too. I love dressing up for work and it turns me on knowing that people are turned on by me.

I had just finished working on a spreadsheet and had nothing to do for the rest of the day but sit around pretending to be busy. I saw an HR woman named Jen walk by my desk and found myself getting rather aroused checking her out. Jen was gorgeous; she was a brunette, about my age, with big boobs and a smackable butt. She usually wore either business dresses or skirts, but today she had on tight pants, which looked just as amazing. She was talking to somebody sitting at their desk in front of me, and her back was facing me. My pussy was soaking wet after about two minutes of staring at her butt. I imagined walking up to her and spanking her, ripping her pants open from behind and running my tongue up her ass crack. I knew I couldn't wait till I got home to do anything about my horniness.

I've learned to masturbate by opening and closing my legs rapidly. I've found through experience that this is a great way to get myself off in public. It leaves my hands free, making it less obvious what I'm doing if anyone were to look over at me. My panties are also tight, so they expand and contract across my clit when I open and close my legs. The lace material is also very stimulating, so I knew it wouldn't take me long to finish.

I could feel myself getting even wetter as my legs opened and closed. I thought about getting up and going to a conference room for some privacy, but I couldn't stop once I started. It felt too good. I started to increase my speed but had to be careful not to make too much noise with my legs. I had coworkers only a few feet away! I also had to be careful not to moan or anything like that. I have no idea what my facial expression looked like, but I tried hard to appear normal.

I kept at it for about five minutes or so, staring at Jen's perfect butt the entire time, until finally I couldn't hold it in anymore and came hard. I felt the sex endorphins all over as they flooded my body. I squirt a lot when I orgasm, and this time was no exception. I could feel my pussy gushing all inside of my panties. Luckily their material was sort of thick, absorbing most of my pussy juices. What wasn't absorbed went all over the inside of my thighs. The ecstasy lasted for about forty-five seconds, and when it ended I had a terrible feeling like I had eyes staring at me. I looked around, though, and everything seemed normal. Everyone was still doing their own thing, and it didn't appear that they had any idea what I had just done.

I knew this was not going to be the last time I did this. I tried to tell myself during my drive home that I would never do it again at work, but I knew I was lying to myself. I had enjoyed it too much. I got home and took off my clothes as soon as I got inside my apartment and shut the door. My boy toy was out of town and girlfriends were all busy, so I spent the rest of the night fingering myself and orgasming. I thought about Jen and several other coworkers. I made myself cum four times with sloshy orgasms until I finally went to bed exhausted.

The next day I woke up and wondered what I should wear. It was a warm day, and I was still horny from the previous day, so I decided to wear something slutty. I wore a tight white skirt, which went down to just above my knees, and a black lace bra under a black jacket with no shirt. I considered wearing matching panties, but realized that I'd rather go commando. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about coworkers seeing me and wanting to bend me over and fuck me hard. I was already soaking wet, and I hadn't even gotten to the office yet!

I got to my desk and set my computer up for the day. I decided I wanted to use my fingers to get myself off, since I wasn't wearing panties. This would require more privacy, so I got up and walked over to a small conference room where I shut the door and sat down. I had to be fast since anyone could walk in and interrupt me, which would be very bad. The excitement of thinking about getting caught only made me want to cum more.

I hiked up my skirt enough to expose myself and got to work finger fucking. I used my middle and ring fingers. I could hear how wet I was as I pushed and pulled my fingers in and out of my slit. It felt incredible. I wasn't concerned with making weird faces this time, since I was in a conference room. I started rubbing my clit with my other hand as I fingered. After a few minutes, I was cumming everywhere. My pussy erupted all over the floor. I sucked my fingers clean with my mouth after it was over and stood up. I lowered my skirt and went back to my desk like nothing had happened. I felt like such a little office slut.

That afternoon, after several hours of legitimate work, I felt myself getting all horny again. I got up and walked over to the same conference room, ready to repeat my morning fun, but it was occupied. I walked around discouraged, trying to find a different conference room, but they were all being used! So I returned to my desk, frustrated, and remembered that I hadn't taken lunch yet. I left the office and went to my car to go grab something to eat quickly. The office has a parking garage and I was on the upper level.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

There weren't very many other cars parked close to mine, giving me an idea. I got in my car and pushed my seat back all the way. I raised my skirt and got to work fingering myself again. I was so hot that I unbuttoned my jacket and took it off, leaving me in just my bra. This wasn't enough for me, though, so I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and took it off too. I was fully exposed for the world to see. Thinking about this sent me over the edge; I orgasmed, exploding all over my floor mat.

When I came back to my senses, I looked down and realized what a mess I had made. I knew I was a slut. I got dressed, exited my car, and was about to lower my skirt when I looked around. Seeing nobody, I instinctively spread my legs and started peeing. I really had to go. As soon as I finished, I lowered my skirt and started to walk back to my desk. What a little orgasm-addicted slut I was, first ruining my car's floor mat and then peeing in public because I was too horny to wait to get home to get myself off.

I got home that day and again found myself nude on my couch masturbating. I was craving cock badly, so I decided to break my rules and indulge in the fun of using a dildo since my boy toy was still out of town. I went to my toy stash and found the one I wanted to use. It was big and had a suction cup on the end so you could attach it to hard surfaces and ride it without holding it. I attached it to the hardwood floor of my living room and started sucking it. I imagined it was my boy toy's cock and I was blowing him to show how much I missed him.

I kept at this for a few minutes until I squatted over top of it. I lowered myself onto it and started riding it. It had been so long since I got fucked last. I kept riding it until I was on the verge of exploding. I hopped off and finished the job with my fingers. I came all over the floor. I was in heaven for about forty seconds until it ended. I grabbed the dildo and cleaned it off with my mouth, the way I would with my real boy toy. I love being his little slut. I got some paper towels to mop up the floor and thought to myself what a cock-craving slut I was as I cleaned.

Using the dildo gave me a very good idea for the next day at work.

I got to work with the dildo in my backpack along with my work equipment. I had to be careful when setting up my desk that it didn't fall out of my backpack for the entire office to see. I was wearing a sundress with no bra or panties since it was Friday, and therefore a casual attire day. It was also very warm outside, so my outfit seemed perfect. I had finished everything I needed to get done before the weekend started, after several hours of real work, and I now had nothing to do for the rest of the day!

My pussy had become very wet while I was working because I was excited for my slutty afternoon plans. Now it was time to act. I grabbed my backpack, with the dildo still inside, and headed for the conference room. Luckily for me, it was empty, possibly because it was Friday and a lot of people work from home on Fridays in my office. There were still quite a few people around, though, so I still had a good chance of being caught.

I shut the door and decided to sit in the chair on the other side of the room. Sitting there gave me some cover because I was behind the table in the center of the room. I removed the dildo, stuck it to my chair and got to work riding it. I was in a great rhythm and was close to cumming my brains out, when I heard somebody outside the door. I froze and was barely able to stop myself as I heard the door opening. I had to think fast; I lowered my dress to cover myself, but still had the dildo fully inserted inside my pussy because I didn't have time to put it in my backpack.

The person who came in was Alanah, a college intern. She was a short, skinny blonde with small boobs but a gorgeous face and amazing legs. She was wearing a sundress too.

She said, "Oh, i'm sorry, I thought this room was empty! I'll find another room!" before turning around and departing, shutting the door behind her.

I was so relieved that she hadn't caught on to what I was up to. My heart was racing and I immediately resumed my fun. I finished about two minutes later, exploding all over the chair. I know it's slutty, but I just couldn't help myself.

Our office has a gym for the employees to use that has a yoga class on Fridays after work ends. Sometimes I attend the class, not so much for the yoga, but to see the other gorgeous ladies in the office wearing workout clothes. I had planned on attending today's class. I brought a yoga outfit with me to change into before the class. The outfit included all the usual clothes with one exception: a thong that has a built-in vibrator. I put the thong on, followed by the yoga pants and sports bra, and knew this was going to be a fun class.

I got to the class and saw both Jen from HR and Alanah the intern, along with a few other ladies who were all beautiful. I didn't want anyone to figure out I was masturbating to them, so I made sure to get a spot at the very back of the class. I also wanted to have a good view of Jen and Alanah's butts.

I casually switched my panties on once the workout started. The vibrations were intense on my clit. I could feel the sex waves working their way around my body from head to toe. I tried to keep up with the instructor, but it was hard to concentrate looking at Jen and Alanah's butts.

We soon reached a position called "the Cobra", which is where your legs are facedown on the floor and your back is pushed upwards towards the sky. Being in this position was perfect for cumming hard because it was stable enough for me to be able to balance. It also pulled my panties tight against my pussy, which sent me over the edge. I couldn't hold it anymore after several seconds of this position, and I orgasmed hard.

I struggled to be quiet, but did my best. I also knew that I was squirting inside my yoga pants, and was afraid of getting a big wet stain for everyone to see. I was able to turn the vibrator off when I finished and we had changed positions. I looked down and there was indeed a wet stain, but it wasn't very obvious since my yoga pants were black. You would also assume it was just from sweating if you saw it.

I finished the class thinking about how hot it was that nobody around me had any idea what I had just done right in front of them.

I've kept masturbating at work since I started, and I've had many close calls where I was almost caught. It's been risky but I love doing it. It's definitely made work less of a drag! I'll probably never be able to stop because it's so fun.

 

Published 
Written by Toriblonde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments