Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Backgammon

"A game of backgammon gets naughty"

42
15 Comments 15
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was a normal quiet night in. The TV was on, dinner was over and the wine was open. I had the house to myself for a while as Samantha, my lodger, was out at a work do.

The film ended and I was just about to go to bed when the doorbell rang. It was probably Samantha who was either drunk or had forgotten her keys. She was great as a lodger and actually pretty hot. She had shoulder length natural blonde hair and kept herself fit.

I had never had any trouble with her about anything. As lodgers go, she was a joy.

I opened the door and there she was, obviously a tad worse for wear, giggling and swaying.

“Come on then,” I said as I ushered her into the living room where she took her place on the carpet in a half lotus position as I returned to the sofa. Oh god, I could see right up her short denim skirt and if she knew, she obviously didn’t care. It was a good job she had her knickers on.

“So how was it?” I asked.

“Oh it was amazing. Lots of fun and I won the backgammon competition,” she replied with a massive grin on her face.

“Oh you play a lot?”

“Yes, its one of my fave games and so much better than that boring chess.”

“We should have a game sometime. I have been known to play a bit.”

“Let's play now. I am in the mood. Do you have your board?”

“OK I’ll get it and do you want some wine or have you had enough, Sam?”

“Oh go on it will help me celebrate thrashing you.”

I came back with my backgammon set and opened it and sat down opposite her on the floor with another bottle of red. Her open thighs were still distracting me no matter how hard I tried to ignore them.

All sorts of things were running through my mind and I could feel those thoughts running down to my cock.

Anyway, enough of that; it was time to concentrate on the task at hand.

Off we went with the first game which to be honest I won easily. I put it down to the wine. She was a bit disappointed to have lost like that but wanted more and we agreed a best of three.

As we played her skirt rode higher and higher. She got more animated with every move, working things out in her head, bouncing gently on the carpet. I was having trouble concentrating on the game. She was a delightful distraction.

It was 2-0 in my favour but she eagerly wanted a best of five. I was tired but agreed. She was having fun bizarrely but 3-0 turned to 4-0 turned to 5-0.

Sam was getting a bit frustrated and the wine wasn’t helping. We were both laughing, me in a triumphant way and Sam in a resigned to defeat kinda way. She just wanted to win one game.

The wine was having an effect on me. I started look at Sam in a different way. It was that kind of ‘looking and thinking’ that we all do.

She had great legs and I wondered what her thighs felt like to touch and kiss. I wondered about her pussy so comfortable in her knickers, Was she shaved? Was she trimmed or totally natural. I wondered about the shape of her pussy and how she would react to being touched and kissed there.

As she leant over two fill her glass, I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breasts looked full. I thought about her nipples and how she liked to touch them herself. What about her mouth? How did she like to kiss and be kissed? My thoughts were going straight to my cock and my mind was moving into wicked mode.

“Right Sam, here a challenge for you. Strip backgammon. So every time one of your checkers gets hit and put on the board, you need to take off an item of clothing. And of course the same applies to me. What do you think?”

I expected a firm no, but I guess her desperation to win and turn the tables persuaded her to say yes.

We checked on the number of items we were wearing and we were the same at three items.

Off we went and to be honest it was a bit easy. She was stumbling with moves and her rolls of the dice left her exposed. After the first game she was sitting in her back silk knickers and I had lost my shirt.

She wasn’t hiding anything and her nipples had gone hard. In fact she had made a bit of a show about taking her clothes off.

“Another one, you bastard,” she said.

So onto the next game. I lost my jeans early on but then came the killer. I moved to an exposed point and got her checker on the bar. It was time for her knickers. She stood up and turned and started to wriggle her hips, and slowly slid her knickers down over her bum and off.

BigCockGoddess69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockGoddess69TS

She stepped out of them, faced me, lifted her arms up and smiled.

“There you are. Satisfied? If you think you aren’t going to end up naked, think again. Roll the dice.”

I smiled back, all the while feeling my cock hardening in my boxers as I looked her up and down. She resumed her position. The only difference was I could now see her neatly trimmed pussy. She wasn’t hiding anything at all. It was beautiful

A few more turns passed and then she was back on the bar.

“Now what?” she asked.

“It's forfeit time,” I replied. “Once we are naked, the other person chooses a forfeit which must be done. Deal?”

“Hahahah yup,” said Sam, who was obviously enjoying herself so much that I glimpsed some wetness on her pussy. The sight caused my cock to jerk and I noticed her looking at me there, her mouth half open.

She was back on the bar. I thought long and hard and swallowed. She was either going to tell me to sod off or enter into the scheme of things.

“Forfeit one. Are you ready? I want you to tease, caress and squeeze your breasts and nipples for one whole minute.”

She looked at me in a way that I couldn’t tell whether she was going to tell me to get lost or whether she was going to complete the forfeit.

She knelt up, legs slightly parted and started to touch her breasts and nipples while I counted. I looked at her, watching her face. Her eyes closed a little as she touched herself, rolling her nipples. I saw her thighs clench and heard a soft moan escape her lips.

As she carried out the forfeit, I couldn't resist touching my cock over my boxers. The sight of her was so hot.

“OK stop, that's a minute.”

She sat back down, her face a little flushed and we carried on. It wasn’t long before it was her turn again. What was I going to ask her to do now. How far do I go?

“OK, are you ready Sam? Stay in your sitting position and just run your hands over your thighs, inside, outside on top and over your stomach. OK?”

She nodded and as I counted down she did exactly as I asked. This time she lingered in places that gave her pleasure, running her hand over her breasts and stomach but spending proper time on the inside of her thighs, squeezing them.

Now my hand was in my shorts stroking my cock and thumbing the head. She was lost in what she was doing and looked amazing.

“60 seconds is up so that's enough.”

Strangely, she looked disappointed but we carried on. Two rolls of the dice later and she was back on the bar.

I smiled at her and was in the middle of a bit of decision making when she laid back against the wall and opened her legs.

I watched as her right hand went down between her legs, her fingers moving over her open lips. She sighed and with her other hand on her left breast, her fingers moved to her clit, rubbing it in circles.

I couldn’t take any more and knelt up, pushing my boxers down allowing my cock to spring free, my hand wrapped around it moving up and down the shaft slowly as I watched her.

She was soaked and moaning sweetly as she rubbed her clit. Then she slid a finger in, moaning, thrusting her hips and opening her eyes. She looked at me and my hand, moaned and smiled as she slid a second finger into herself.

They were in deep. I recognised the movement. She had found her G spot and was enjoying it. She was watching me watching her and god it was hot.

Her other hand went straight for her clit as I started to stroke faster and faster as she started to finger fuck herself, moaning and bucking. She was close and wasn’t holding back.

I knew I was going to cum soon and as soon as her moans got louder and quicker I knew she was about to cum. Her fingers flashed in and out of her pussy and suddenly she thrust her hips up and moaned loudly as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

That was too much for me as I started to cum, bucking, tensing as my cum shot out of my cock and landed on her thighs.

We lay there recovering for a few minutes before she opened her eyes and smiled.

“How about a game of that chess?” she whispered.

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments