Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across The Social Distance Divide

"Yes, that’s it, Daddy, fuck your little girl hard, just like that!"

5
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Latest excerpt from Finding Erotica Literary Series."

“Meet me on Skype, MK.”

“I’ll be right there.”

Ms. E greets MK online in her birthday suit. She takes him from the bedroom into her bathroom. He watches as Ms. E sits down on the toilet to pee. MK hears her urine splash into the toilet water, sees her sleepy eyes struggle to adjust to her waking state, her breasts extend forward, her hips surround the seat, her thighs slightly parted so she can wipe herself clean.

“You like that don’t you MK?” Her first post-nap smile lights up the yellow bathroom walls.

“You know I do, sweet beauty.”

Her smile grows, “I do know MK.”

He watches as she stands, watches as she turns, watches as she bends and leans into her shower. Ms. E adjusts the laptop so MK can enjoy a full view. He watches as she steps into her tub, watches as hot water runs down the curves of her sculpted figure, stares at her glistening chocolate complexion.

White soap suds cover her pussy, adorn her nipples, the white froth on her breasts provides an alluring contrast to her dark brown skin. Ms. E glances at My’Kuyah’s image on her screen. She leans back against the shower wall, her fingers get lost between her thighs, get lost in the depths of the white soap suds, get lost in the folds of her pussy. Her pussy emerges from the suds like the sun breaking through cottony clouds.

Her fingers separate her lips, she fondles her sex, her body pushes back against her hand. MK’s erection lifts his computer from his lap. Ms. E pinches her nipples, squeezes her breasts, her hands make love with her body. MK watches. The sexiest woman he will ever know delights him with sinuous movement, teases him, touching places, spreading spaces that she knows MK covets.

She rinses and turns off the water. “You are so beautiful, my sweet baby, you make Daddy very happy.” He shifts his position so she can see his erect dick. “Look at what you do to me, sweet beauty, look how hard you make Daddy’s dick.”

Ms. E sits atop her bathroom sink and spreads her legs. Her entire demeanor says “you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!” Her pink pussy lies between sumptuous brown thighs. “For you, Daddy, it’s all for you. I know you want to lick every bit of pink you can find, don’t you Daddy?”

She fingers herself, removes the lucky appendages laden with sweet cream and eases them in and out of her mouth. MK’s dick grows harder imagining her fingers in his mouth, the sweet taste of her womanhood on his lips. He lets her see him rubbing his hand up and down his burgeoning shaft. Ms. E rubs her clit in response and extends her long pink tongue towards MK.

“I want to fill your mouth with my dick, beautiful. I want to feel your tongue lick the length of me.” Her tongue seems to go on forever. He imagines the wet warmth of her on his dick. She imagines him in her mouth, gagging her with his girth. “I want to lick all of you MK, I want you to swallow you whole. And then I want you to fuck me. You want to fuck your girl, Daddy? You want me to spread my lips so you lose that big dick of yours inside my pussy?”

bbw_blackwhore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_blackwhore

She lifts her legs and masturbates vigorously. Ms. E imagines MK standing between her thighs, his erection plunging firmly inside her body. Her hips gyrate in response to the image in her mind’s eye. “Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard. Harder, Daddy, harder.” The pace of her breathing increases, her eyes close. “Yes, that’s it, Daddy, fuck your little girl hard, fill me up Daddy, ram all of your big dick inside me, all of it.”

And he does, “Take every bit of me, sweet baby. Daddy loves fucking you, loves that you save your precious pussy for him. Daddy loves being between your thighs, loves fucking your sweet pink pussy. Make me cum, sweet beauty. Make me cum all over your beautiful brown body. That’s it, baby girl. Yes, fuck me just like that. Oh yes, oh fuck that’s good.”

With synchronized strokes they reach climax together. Ms. E’s hand fingers laden with sweet cream, MK’s hand fills with the pleasure his sweet beauty creates.

They pause to catch their breath.

“That’s just a little taste of what’s waiting for you, MK.”

“It makes me want to fly down there right now so I can hold you while we nap. Do you know how good you make me feel?”

She laughs, her beautiful smile fills the screen. “I love to please you, Daddy.”

“I know and please me you do. Thank you, beautiful.”

“By the way, that’s the first time I’ve ever done that.”

“What?”

“Masturbate on Skype in front of a man.”

“Wow! I’m deeply honored. May we never stop sharing “firsts” with each other. Thank you, beautiful.”

“I’m going to take you to bed with me, Daddy.”

Ms. E sets her laptop up next to her bed so MK can watch her sleep. She lies naked atop beige sheets. He watches as she turns from one side to the other, marveling at how the curves of her shoulders mimic the curves of her bootie: mountain passes between rounded peaks. His eyes follow the line connecting her two horizons.

Ms. E rolls onto her back. The mounds of her full breasts gather atop her chest, eminently suckable nipples point to the heavens. Slightly parted thighs frame her naked pussy. MK wants to lean into his computer screen and kiss her sex, caress her breasts, nuzzle her brown neck.

A large exhale and Ms. Erotica shifts to her tummy, arms spread, head to one side, right leg bent and extended to her side, left leg pointing straight at MK; her ass begging to be bitten.

He imagines her curled next to him, arm resting on his chest, the sound of contented breathing in his ear. “Oh my God, how I love this woman.” He wants nothing more than this, to lie naked in bed next to the woman of his dreams. He falls asleep imagining it is so.

Published 
Written by MyKuyah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments