Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Things arent always what they appear

"Things arent always what they appear on the outside"

8
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My name is Kristen and my best friend Matt is the prime example that things aren’t always the way they seem. Matt was as gay as they came, or so I thought. I never expected what was going to happen. I was sixteen and Matt was seventeen. We had been best friends since the first grade and our friendship took a drastic but amazing turn.

“Oh, my god Matt, really!” I replied to my friend matt.

“Yes Kristen it’s true. He stood me up.” He replied

“Matt honey I am so sorry. Do you want to come over and hang out?” I asked.

“Yea I guess that would make me feel a lot better.” He replied a little peppier than before.

“See you soon. Love you Matt Matt. ” I replied

“Love you too Krissy.” He replied before he hung up.

Matt showed up at about eight and mom and dad were just going out for a date. We went into my room and shut the door after of course popping some popcorn. I ordered like five movies some chick flicks and some comedies. We sat watching the movies and talking for a long time. I wandered to myself why all the good guys were either taken or gay. I mean really Matt is gorgeous. He has Dark Brown hair and amazing green eyes, amazingly muscular body, and has a personality that any girl would love to have in a boyfriend, but he’s gay. Apparently matt noticed I was staring at him.

“What?” He asked smiling

“Oh, nothing, was just thinking.” I replied.

“Kristen, I have a confession to make, but I’m afraid you will hate me.” He said a little nervously.

“Matt, I could never hate you, no matter what.” I replied

“You promise?” he asked

“I promise Matt.” I smiled in reassurance

He leaned in and all of a sudden grabs me and kisses me quickly but passionately on the lips. I was speechless. What the hell just happened were the only things that were running through my mind. I wanted to say something but nothing was coming out. I was afraid my heart was going to explode it was beating so fast. After a few minutes I finally made myself speak.

“What was that Matt?” I asked blankly

“I said I had a confession to make. I want you Kristen.” He said as he dropped his head

“Oh Matt, I don’t know what to say.” I replied honestly.

“Don’t say anything. Just go with it.” He whispered into my neck as he began kissing it.

He slowly kissed down my neck and back up to my lips where he locked me into a kiss that made my head spin. I couldn’t stop him and I really didn’t want to. I had dreamed about him sexually so many countless times that this just seemed un-real. Instead of fighting it my body reacted where my mind was frozen still in shock. He began kissing me with more need and I lost all control my hands flew down to the hem of his shirt yanking it up and over his head. I had never realized just how built he was until that moment as I slowly ran my hands down his chest and across his abs. His hands slid their way down to pull my shirt up and off exposing my size thirty-six c breasts. I wasn’t wearing a bra so his mouth went instantly to my already erect nipples, licking and nibbling on each one sending waves of pleasure all throughout my body. I felt as if I was on fire. I had lost my train of thought and wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing until I felt his tongue on my clit and I let out a good moan.

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

I had been so lost in thought that I hadn’t even realized that he had taken my shorts off. He took his time eating me out, plunging his tongue deeper with every swipe of his tongue. It took no time before I felt myself about to cum.

“Oh My God Matt, I’m gonna cum.” I moaned

“Cum for me baby, Cum all over my face. I want to taste your juices.” He breathed into my already flowing pussy.

I couldn’t hold it back anymore my orgasm hit me like a boulder. I screamed in pleasure. Before the orgasm was over he jumped up pulling his pants off as he climbed on top of me. I felt the head of his dick at my entrance and fear hit me. He was big. He felt bigger than any I had ever even seen. I have only been with one guy other than Matt and he was no comparison to what I was feeling about to enter me. Instead of just ramming it in he slowly eased himself down pulling in and back out so it made it easier to put it in further the next time. I could feel my pussy stretching to take it all and I wanted it all. I pushed my hips up making his dick go all the way in me, and he stopped me.

“Let me do this please.” He said with a smile through rapid breaths.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and smiled back. He slowly picked up the pace thrusting in and out my moans getting louder with each one. He wasn’t just fucking me; he was making love to me. I liked it. Matt’s rapid breathing seemed to turn me on even more. He was enjoying it as much as I did. That was a first for me. Matt looked into my eyes and kissed me very passionately and held that kiss for I know ten minutes as he continued trusting in and out of me. I had never felt like this and before I could stop myself the words popped out.

“I love you Matt.” I screamed.

“I love you to Kristen.” He replied as he began trusting faster.

I felt another orgasm coming on, and I was pretty sure he was about to cum too. I began trusting my hips in rhythm with his and this time he didn’t stop me. We both reached our climaxes at the exact same time which made the feeling multiply to an amazing height. He fell onto the bed beside me pulling me into him. I rested my head on his chest and pulled the blanket up over us. We lay there like that for I know twenty minutes before either of us spoke.

“Well that was one hell of a confession.” I stated with a smile.

“Kristen, I have been in love with you for years now but didn’t know how to tell you. I was afraid you would hate me when I told you I lied about being gay.” He replied.

“You should have told me Matt. I’m not mad just hurt that you didn’t trust me to tell me the truth, but I forgive you.” I replied.

We didn’t have time to talk anymore because we heard my parents car pull up outside. We scrambled to out our clothes back on well our shirts anyways and covered up acting like we were asleep. I heard my door open and my dad whisper to my mom.

“I’m glad that boy is gay.”

The door shut back and we looked at each other and smiled.

“If only he knew. So are we together or was this just a one-time thing?” I asked

“Together if you want me,” He replied.

“You damn right I want you.” I said kissing him on the lips.

Published 
Written by DarkAngel2289
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments