Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The nurse's aide

""Pam, this Rosa, our newest trainee I was telling you about.""

9
3 Comments 3
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"Pam, this is Rosa, our newest trainee I was telling you about," the hospital administrator said.

"So nice to meet you, Rosa. I think you are going to like it here," Pam said. Being a county hospital, they were required to accept exchange students as part of their training.

"Nice to meet you too, Pam. I like it here already, everyone has been so nice to me."

"Great," Pam said, and then turning to the administrator, she said, "We'll take good care of her."

Being the head nurse, it was Pam's responsibility to supervise all new trainees.

Pam Stokely became a widow over two years ago, losing her husband of twelve years to colon cancer. Though financially secure, she continued to work to help fill the void left in her life. She dated some but didn't care to second-date any of the men. The magic just wasn't there.

Rosa turned out to be an exceptional nurse's aide. Once she was shown a procedure or a specific duty, she never had to be shown again. All the nurses on Pam's floor remarked how smart and efficient she was and how she was making all of their jobs much easier.

One day in the cafeteria, Pam had her lunch tray and noticed Rosa sitting alone at a table.

"May I join you?" Pam said walking up to the table.

"Oh yes, please do," Rosa said looking up from a text book.

As she sat down, Pam noticed Rosa was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Is that all you're having for lunch?" Pam asked.

"Yes, I'm not very hungry," was Rosa's reply.

---

Leaving work after her shift and ready to start her long break, Pam pulled out onto the road that leads to the freeway. She saw Rosa walking along the same road,

"Can I give you a lift?" Pam called out as she pulled to the curb. The area around the hospital was not very nice.

"No thank you Pam. I prefer to walk."

"Okay. See you in a few days." Pam continued on her way. "Oh shit!" Pam exclaimed to herself. She had left her wallet in her desk at work.

With her wallet safely in her purse, Pam once again started home. Within a few blocks, Pam saw some sort of scuffling going on. It was Rosa with two guys trying to put her into a van while she was kicking and screaming. Pulling over quickly, Pam grabbed her mace from her purse and jumped out.

"Oh now, what you gonna do, bitch!" one said as he started toward her. Pam squirted some mace directly into his eyes.

"The bitch blinded me!" He screamed, turning back toward the van while dabbing at his eyes. The other man helped him into the van, jumped in the driver's seat and took off.

"I'm taking you home," Pam stated as she helped Rosa to her car. "Oh Rosa," Pam said when she saw the seedy looking tenant house Rosa directed her to.

"I know. That's why I didn't want you to see it. I had to have something cheap but yet close enough to the hospital that I could walk."

Suddenly, it all came together now, the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, the cheap room; Rosa was struggling financially to fulfill her dream of becoming a nurse. Well, no more, Pam decided.

"You're coming home with me!" Pam stated firmly. "We'll get what you need for now and pick up the rest later."

"Oh, Pam, are you sure?" was all Rosa could say.

"Absolutely! Now let's get packin'."

---

Pam had picked up a rotissiere chicken and watching Rosa eat. It was obvious the girl had not had a full meal in a while.

"Oh Pam, I'm not sure when I can repay you for all this," Rosa was saying as they were getting her settled into her own room.

"Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours. I have this big house and it will be nice to have someone to share it with. I want you to stay as long as you like," Pam replied.

With that, Rosa hugged Pam very tight. "You are the most wonderful person I have ever met," Rosa said softly, still holding Pam.

Pam was surprised at how much she was enjoying the affection, even if it was from another woman. Rosa kissed Pam on the lips when they finally parted.

Pam lay in bed letting the events of the day roll through her head. With all that had taken place, her mind kept coming back to the affection Rosa had shown her. Of course, women kissing each other had always been a common friendly gesture, but she was taken back on good it made her feel. She had a very nice warm feeling as she drifted off to sleep.

---

Pam was awakened suddenly by a scream coming from Rosa's room. Running to the room and flipping on the light, she found Rosa sitting up and sobbing. Pam sat down and put her arms around her.

"I was dreaming those men came back," Rosa sobbed, holding Pam tightly.

"It's okay now, you're safe here with me," Pam whispered.

"Can you stay with me a little while?" Rosa asked, still sobbing.

"Yes, baby, I can stay as long as you like," Pam said as they lay down face to face holding each other tightly.

Pam stroked her hair and kissed away the tears until the sobbing subsided.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

Their faces still close together, Pam became aware of Rosa looking directly into her eyes. Without speaking, Rosa kissed Pam. Almost as in a trance, Pam didn't move, but moaned softly. As the kissing intensified, Pam responded until their tongues were searching the inside of each other's mouth.

"Ooo, baby!" Pam exclaimed when they broke for air.

"I want you so much, Pam," Rosa murmured as she kissed Pam's 38 D's, the large nipples already erect with excitement through her nightgown.

"I want you too," Pam said as they sat up and removed each other's gowns, each sighing with approval at what they were seeing.

Kissing again as they lay down, Rosa found Pam's large, now bare, nipple again. "God damn" was all Pam could exclaim while arching her back and with her hand on her big titty as if trying to force the whole thing into this tiny, sweet mouth. Rosa responded by sucking as much of it in as possible and letting her teeth scrape lightly on the nipple as she withdrew, causing Pam to scream with pleasure.

"Oh, baby, do that again a little harder!" Pam was breathing hard and her whole body writhing in pleasure as she caressed Rosa's naked body.

Delighted, Rosa again sucked in the beautiful tit, sucking hard before taking the hard ripe nipple in her teeth. She clinched her teeth until Pam screamed again. Easing the pressure, Rosa kissed and sucked the nipple before taking it in her teeth again, getting the same reaction from Pam until the nipple became too sensitive for Pam.

"Oh my god, Rosa! You're driving me crazy! Do my other lady some."

Eagerly, Rosa moved to the other big juicy nipple, working the same magic on it that was driving Pam into a fucking frenzy. As that nipple also became too sensitive for Pam with all the delicious abuse it was getting, Pam moved to Rosa's lovely lips, kissing her hard and deep before moving to her neck and ears.

"Ooo, Pam," was all she could whisper as Pam moved to her nice size tits and nipples, kissing, licking and sucking until Rosa was also moaning in pure pleasure. Pam continued kissing her way down on the flat stomach as Rosa began turning her body in a clockwise motion while stroking Pam's lovely ass. By the time Pam reached Rosa's beautiful wet cunt, they were almost in the sixty-nine position.

Pam knew the smell and taste of pussy, her own! When she masturbated, she most always put her fingers from cunt to mouth several times, not only to wet her pussy but the smell and taste actually turned her on.

Without hesitation, she covered Rosa's now very wet cunt, probing deeply with her tongue while kissing, licking and sucking her clit. Rosa had found Pam's pussy and was wasting no time eating her out. Pam had not told Rosa she was a squirter as her excitement had escalated so rapidly that all she could do was cry out, "Oh Rosa, baby, you're gonna make me cum!"

"I want you to, darling! Your pussy is sooo hot! Cum, baby! Cum in my mouth!"

Rosa hadn't realized what she was asking for as Pam started squirting large amounts of cunt cum into her mouth. Surprised, but delighted, her own orgasm ready to explode, she sucked and licked Pam's wet pussy that was now wildly fucking her face as Pam's intense licking and sucking was making her cum too.

"God damn baby, I'm cuuuming! Oh darling!" Pam screamed as her cunt pulsed and throbbed in untamed lust.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming too!" Rosa squealed as best she could with a mouth full of pussy and cunt juice.

The pussy licking and sucking, along with the body thrusting, continued until the women were exhausted, reluctant to leave the objects of desire that had given them so much pleasure.

Holding each other again face to face, they continued kissing and stroking as their heart rate and breathing were returning to near normal.

"I love you, Pam," Rosa was the first to speak.

"Oh darling, I"m thrilled, but baby, I"m almost twice as old as you are," Pam blurted out.

"It doesn't matter. I was always sure I would know the one for me when I met her and it's you, Pam."

"Rosa, you may know this lesbian thing is new to me, but I have never been more thrilled and excited than I have been with you tonight. I would be delighted to have you living here with me, but don't think I'm not going to mother you. I have an extra car you can use, we gotta get a set of house keys made for you and go grocery shopping ..."

"Wait, slow down. I am so happy, but right now I wanna show you how happy I am," Rosa uttered, kissing Pam as she urged her to turn on her stomach. Rosa straddled Pam, kissing her ears and the back of her neck, kissing lower til she reached the cheeks of Pam's lovely ass, and spreading them apart, thrust her tongue into the tight little brown opening.

"Oh, baby!" was all Pam could manage, her body filling with desire all over again.

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments