Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Begining of a New Experience

"Maria is now distracted at work due to her sexual awakening after the past weekend."

59
15 Comments 15
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"I would like to dedicate this story to KillerKelly. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I will hopefully have a follow on story soon."

I found myself gazing at my computer and not able to concentrate. It felt like I still had not recovered from the strip club experience this past weekend.

"Maria, are you going to do any work today, or are you just going to sit there," asked Kelly.

I quickly snapped out of my gaze and said, "I am sorry ma'am, I will get that draft over to you by lunchtime."

Kelly was my new boss. She had been my boss for almost a month. The best words to describe her are: sassy, impatient, and loud.

She is taller than me and stands at five feet nine inches tall. Her boobs are smaller than mine but still a nice handful and she had a full ass that is complemented by the formal tight-fitting work suits she always wears.

I could not blame her for her sassiness at that moment because it was Friday and we had a company party to celebrate the retirement of my previous boss. The head honcho of the comic publishing company we worked for had approved for us to leave at lunchtime to get ready for the party.

As she was leaving my desk I could not help but make a face displaying my irritation. She turned her head just in time to catch my expression. I quickly smiled to save myself from any more reprimands.

The seconds felt like hours but lunchtime finally came and I was finishing the last part of the draft. I hit submit and grabbed my purse to leave and get ready for the party.

The theme was cosplay so I decided to wear an old Mortal Kombat costume from a couple of years ago. It is a multi-piece blue costume. The top started at the base of my neck and attached to the straps that covered my boobs. There was a black lace that weaved between the straps right over my cleavage. The bottoms started snuggly on my hips and shaped to a "V" towards my lower stomach area. There were about three feet of loose material that hung in front of and in between my legs. There were arm coverings from my wrist to elbows and boots that went from my feet to upper thighs. I looked like a sexy badass.

I arrived at the party and saw that most of my co-workers were already there. Thankfully there was an open bar that was paid for by my old boss. I grabbed a drink and quickly found a group of co-workers. We began making small talk and I had a couple more drinks and started to feel a bit tipsy.

I heard a familiar voice behind me, "Hey guys, these drinks are amazing."

I turned around and Kelly was smiling with a drink in her hand. She was wearing a leather cat-woman costume.

"Wow, you guys look great," said Kelly.

She was not being the normal Kelly. She was nice, calm, and friendly. Her smile displayed her cute cheek dimples. The way she drank her drink made me notice her full lips.

Kelly was sitting across from me so it was easy for me to keep checking her out. Her costume had me tingling all over my body. I repositioned myself in my chair and my foot brushed against Kelly's. To my surprise, she had left her foot in place and slid down in her chair to bring our feet closer.

After a couple of minutes and another drink finished, I slowly slid my foot up her leg to her mid-calf. I looked at Kelly while I did this and she stared right back at me while sipping her drink.

The seat next to me became available and Kelly wasted no time. She sat next to me and we started talking. We had a lot in common.

Kelly set her drink down and it ended up spilling into my lap. She immediately started apologizing and I told her it was not a big deal. I stood up to go to the bathroom to clean up. As I walked away I noticed that Kelly got up and she walked towards her office.

I opened the bathroom door and looked back towards Kelly's office. She looked towards me and smiled while she walked in without shutting the door. I decided to skip the bathroom and walked over to her office.

As I approached the door I saw Kelly leaning on the front of her desk with her back to the door. I stepped into the office and slowly shut the door behind me. Kelly's hands were on the desk and her head was hanging down. Her ass was in full view and the leather was skin tight.

I felt brave and had some "liquid courage" as I slowly approached her I pressed myself against her ass. She kept her body in place but lifted her head and was now looking at the ceiling.

CrystalHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalHarris

I reached my left arm around and placed my hand on her neck. I applied light pressure to her neck, just enough to catch her attention but not choke her. She sighed as I placed my warm lips on her neck.

I moved my lips within inches of her ear and said, "You got me wet. Now I have to reprimand you." I swung my right hand back and slapped her ass. The leather made a nice snap sound as my hand made contact. Kelly moaned. I smacked a little bit harder and she moaned louder.

"I want you to keep both your hands on the desk," I said to Kelly while I pulled her neck closer to my lips so she could feel my warm breath on her skin.

Kelly finally spoke softly and said, " Yes ma'am."

I released her neck and slid my hand down her body feeling the leather as I made my way to her pussy. I found the hidden zipper and unzipped her outfit just enough to expose her shaven pussy, flat stomach, and firm boobs.

I noticed her hand come off the desk to grab her breast. I slapped her ass harder. Kelly moaned and her body shook. She placed her hand back on the desk and said, "Yes ma'am."

I turned her around to face me. I leaned her back and she braced herself up with her hands on the desk. I leaned into her lips and kissed her. Her lips were soft, moist, and warm. Our tongues met and I felt Kelly's hand touch my hip. I stopped kissing her and bit her lip a little harder than a playful bite.

"Yes ma'am," said Kelly.

I kissed her neck and made my way to her boobs. Her nipples instantly hardened. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Kelly moaned and was breathing heavily.

I kissed my way down her body to her bare pussy and stopped just above her lips because I noticed one of her hands squeezing her boobs. I stood up and lifted her right leg off of the desk. Then I swung my hand and slapped her partially leather-covered ass cheek.

Kelly moaned, "Yes! Yes! Yes ma'am!" And placed her hand back on the desk.

I slowly kneeled while placing her leg over my shoulder. I felt the leather press against my cheek. It smelled amazing as I was kissing her inner thigh. I worked my way back to her pussy and stopped at her lips again. I checked to make sure her hands her still on the desk, they were.

My mouth was so close to her pussy lips that I could feel the warmth on my face. Her leg was shaking while she waited for my wet tongue to enter her. Her eyes were slightly closed and told me she was in such a lustful state of mind.

I moved my face forward and kissed her pussy lips softly. Kelly pushed her hip towards me. I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth while applying pressure with my lips. My tongue was slowly flicking up and down, left and right.

Kelly's moans were soft and sexy. She was moving her hips in a circular motion when I felt her hand on the back of my head. I kept her clit in between my lips and slapped her ass as it hung halfway off the edge of the desk. That time she did not put her hand back on the desk. I slapped her ass again but harder; her hand stayed on my head.

Kelly moaned, "Harder, ma'am!"

Kelly's leg pressed the leather harder against my face and her body was tensing up. I knew she was close to her climax.

I pulled my hand as far back as I could and sucked harder on her clit while I focused on the movements of my tongue.

"Oh fuck," moaned Kelly.

That was my cue. I brought my hand to her ass cheek quickly and harder than ever. Smack! That was all Kelly could take.

"Oh fuck!! I am coming," cried out Kelly.

I smacked her ass three more times while she came. Each smack brought a louder moan. Her body shook for over a minute while her climax wore off.

She fell flat on the desk and was getting her breath back.

I stood up and said, "We should get back to the party before they wonder what happened to us, but do not worry, it will be my turn next time."

Published 
Written by BD198707
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments