Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naomi gets her birthday present

"The best present we could give Naomi is us."

2
1 Comment 1
13.5k Views 13.5k
769 words 769 words
Part 2 or 3

Standing in the hallway before me is the vision I had been hoping for all night, I should pinch myself but if this is a dream then I don't want to wake up.

Simone breaks from kissing Naomi.

"Why don't you put some of your music on babe?"

I nod at Simone, not taking my eyes off them both for as long as I can as I walk in to the spare room and quick as I can I fire the laptop up, open my play lists and find the most appropriate music I can and hit play. I half run back to the hallway but the girls aren't there! I see that the light in the bedroom is on, I smile and slowly walk in to our bedroom. The ladies are kissing and sexy dancing to the funky tunes, Simone tugs at Naomi's top and the whips it over her head. As I had noticed earlier, Naomi isn't wearing a bra, and why would she, she has the most perfect B cup breast, perky and nipples that look like the are aiming for the stars.

The girls dance some more, Naomi is behind my beautiful girlfriend, her hands are around Simone's waist. In one swift movement the dress flaps up and Naomi's hands are under it, stroking that lovely (slightly bumped) stomach. It's not long before that sexy summer dress is laying on the floor.

I'm sure I'm dreaming, two sexy ladies in front of me dancing to one of my tracks, one just in a bra and knickers and the other just in hot pants. It could almost be a video for the soundtrack. I snap back in to 'reality' as Naomi pushes Simone on to our (cliche) four poster bed, She looks over at me and says.

"Anyone would think it was your birthday, you lucky man."

I just nod and smile. She crawls on top of the sexy body I have so many times crawled on top of, she lays her pert tits on top of the other set or great tits in the room and they kiss passionately for what seems like eternity. This is until the birthday girl pulls away, stands up and removes her hot pants and to my delight I see there's no underwear, just a well kept pussy. Naomi has been looking at me all the time, with a wicked smile she says.

"Well it's not fair that I still have these one is it?" She looks back at Simone "don't you think he's wearing far too much too?"

"For sure," comes the reply "Are you joining us or what!?"

I don't need a second invitation.

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

It sure does feel like my birthday. I strip down to my tight boxers and walk to the head of the bed, Naomi is straddling Simone, her pussy resting on Simone's stomach.

"Where do you want me?" Naomi asks.

"Come sit up here." Simone gestures for her to sit on her face.

Without hesitation the thing of dreams happens before me. My sexy girlfriend has another as sexy girl sitting on her face and she is making her moan and moan. Naomi looks over her shoulder and winks at me. I realise I need to stop standing there like a dumb 16 year old. I move onto the bed between Simone's legs, pulling her wet sexy black knickers to one side, She's wetter than I even seen her a this stage, I take no time in tasting a nights worth of flirting, wow she tastes awesome! I lick every inch of her pussy before concentrating on her throbbing clit. I can hear both girls moaning, Naomi is louder and more often, I realise that she is close, so I stop and allow Simone to concentrate.

I lay watching that pussy grind on the face I've kissed hundreds of times before. Lips all over Simone's face, she is soaked full of Naomi's wet pussy. The moans emitting from the birthday girl are loud and continuous and then all of a sudden she shudders and screams out, she keeps convulsing for a minute or two and then rolls off and falls on to the bed.

"You're amazing! Why have I left it this long to let you do that? Let me just recover and the we'll do you."

"We!"I think. "What has she got planned?"

Simone sits up and kisses me, passionate as hell and oh my god she tastes of pussy, but not her pussy, a strange but beautiful pussy. My cock twitches.

"Soon buddy.' I tell him "your turn will come."

Published 
Written by Chimone001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments