Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Name Was

"Finally, a chance to be with another woman..."

27
10 Comments 10
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story published on Lush. I hope you enjoy!"

I hadn't ever questioned my sexuality until her. Then suddenly all I knew about myself in that regard was ripped from my identity. I didn't know if I was bisexual, or lesbian, all I knew was that I wanted her.

I wanted her like a relief to an ache. My pelvis would gently gyrate every time I thought of her (which was a lot). My pussy poured when I considered what it would be like to have her.

I don't know what it was about her, but I wanted the whole spectacular package. Her dusty brown hair was shorter, like a pixie's. Her eyes were dark and there was a depth in them that pierced my soul. Her skin was perfectly clear and ivory. Her little nose was as cute as a button. Her lips were a perfect bow, plump and shiny, begging to be kissed. 

She was very chatty and laughed a lot. I think she may have been nervous. I went in the opposite direction and became quiet. I'd never felt this level of attraction to another woman. I was afraid that any word I said or any movement I made would scream, "I want to fuck you!"

Somehow, we still became friends that night. Her smile melted me. Her perfect, pearly white teeth and the way her eyes crinkled made me want to hold her. I added her on my Snapchat and we talked to each other from that day on.

When I found out she was bi, I could hardly hold back. At the same time, I'd never done this before. I was older than her and had no experience. I didn't know where to start. 

Each day that I saw her picture pop up, I would fall deeper and deeper. I wanted to kiss those lips. Nibble them. Dart my tongue in and out of her mouth and allow it to dance with hers. I imagined cupping her breast while holding her into me as hard as I could. I would squeeze her breast gently and grind my pelvis into her.

I would begin to kiss her ears and neck, moving down to where I held her perfect, perky tit. Then I would take her nipple into my mouth, causing it to swell and harden. My tongue would swirl around it and she would moan... Fuck, I thought, I'm going to cum if I keep this up.

The fact is, I just couldn't get the courage up. I was terrified. I was almost unbearably attracted to her. I wanted to fuck her so bad it was becoming hard to be friends. 

Finally, on a lonely Friday evening, I got up the courage to invite her over to smoke a joint. She had just moved closer and into my neighborhood so it made it seem natural, like a welcoming party. Only, it was just going to be me and her. I'm not going to lie. I had every intention of trying to get her into bed. I shaved myself smooth in all the important places. I made sure I smelled lovely and washed my sheets. My house was tidy and I even bought some wine. However; I continued to tell myself I wasn't going to force it. It had to happen naturally. 

When she arrived I hugged her and invited her in. I asked her if she wanted wine right away. I needed the liquid courage just to keep from hyperventilating. 

"I love your place," she said, sipping back the Merlot.

"And I love your tits," I laughed as I winked and took the last swig from my glass. I didn't need much alcohol to assist in my desire to fuck.

She giggled and looked at me quizzically. "Really?"

I laughed and shrugged, trying to play it off. However, I figured I'd wanted her for long enough, it was time to say it and just get it out.

"Fuck, yeah!" I exclaimed. I moved in and reached to cup her right breast. I kept my eyes on hers to make sure she didn't object. She was willing.

Nothing could have prepared me for the feeling of holding that perfect, C cup in my hand, and gently squeezing while I felt her nipple harden against my palm. My panties were pooling with my juices. My breath instantly became faster and I softly whimpered as I moved in to kiss her.

She reciprocated the kiss greedily. There was no gentleness to this kiss, it was a clear signal of her desires and things quickly escalated.

I was panting as I groped her tits and squeezed her against me. I was kissing her mouth hard and biting her lips. Her breath became quicker and I felt her heartbeat quicken. I picked her up under her gorgeous ass and wrapped her legs around me.

"I'm taking you to my bedroom."

"Sounds lovely," she smiled and began to nibble my ears and neck. I moaned with pleasure.

I laid her on the bed and brought my face down to hers. I nuzzled my nose to hers and looked straight into her eyes.

"I've never been with a woman," I confessed. "But I've fantasized about you since the moment we met."

She licked her lips and pushed herself up on her elbows. Slowly she backed herself up and oh so slowly and sexily, she began to take her top and pants off. The look on her face was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I wanted to make her cum so hard. I wanted to please her more than I'd pleased anyone.

"Don't worry," she assured me. "You know how my parts work." With that, she winked and pulled my face to hers. 

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

We kissed passionately as I continued to massage her perfect tits. I needed those tits in my mouth. I kissed my way down to her beautiful, dark nipples and began to circle them with my tongue and squeeze them with my thumb and forefinger. She had me so horny. I pushed her breasts together and sucked both nipples at once. She grabbed my hair and ran her fingers through it as she moaned softly.

"I want to taste you," I said. 

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it," she giggled and pushed my head. I was taken aback a little, but more so, that push made me hotter than hell.

Her rib cage, belly button and hips were all kissed softly and slowly as I made my way to her warm, wet pussy. The closer I got, the more I noticed her unique scent. I inhaled deeply and brought my hands to her legs. I pushed them open. 

She had also chosen to be hairless tonight, and something told me we had both had the same thing on our minds for a long time. Her pink pussy was perfect. Her lips were swollen with her arousal. I slowly brought my fingers up to her and stared, wide-mouthed at the beauty before me. I couldn't believe this. I couldn't believe I was finally going to do this. I uttered a small gasp as I parted her lips.

She was glistening. Her beautiful clit was erect and dark with blood. I ran my fingers upwards and covered it with her juices. Her moan captured me in ecstasy, and I slowly inserted two fingers and began to flick her clit with my tongue. Her taste was salty but sweet and her smell was musky and erotic. If I had a dick it would have been in her by now.

I pushed my fingers in and out of her while curving them towards her pelvis. Her pussy became wetter and wetter and the sounds made me want to drink her clean. My tongue and mouth were still busy with her beautiful clit though. I sucked it and licked it and slapped it a little every so often. Her body writhed and she moaned loudly. I felt like she was getting close.

Inside her pussy, the spongy skin towards her pelvis felt swollen and her juices were suddenly running out constantly. I increased my pace and when she tensed and squealed, I pulled my fingers out fast and moved to catch the mess. She squirted all over my face and I lapped up what I could. I had never been able to squirt. This was so fucking hot.

As she lay there, almost completely turned to Jell-O, I moved up to kiss her lips and give her a taste of herself. 

"You taste incredible," I groaned.

"You eat incredibly... are you sure this was a first?"

"Damn sure. Wish I'd tried this sooner though. Fuck, you're hot."

We kissed deeply and her hand moved to my pussy where I had already become a sloppy mess.

"It's your turn," she said seductively.

"Can we try something?" I asked.

"Maybe. What is it?"

I positioned myself between her legs. I pushed my pelvis into hers until we were clit to clit. I lifted the hood of my clit to reveal my "erection". She looked at me and smiled and pulled her hood up as well. I slowly and lightly lowered myself onto her so our clits were touching.

I couldn't even move. I instantly had trouble breathing. The feeling was indescribable. The best thing I'd ever felt. My sensitive clit barely touched hers, but each time it brushed lightly against it, my pussy gushed onto her. 

"Fuck me," she begged.

She didn't need to say it twice. I began to buck against her. The slapping of our bodies sounded like the messiest, wettest sex ever. It was so fucking hot. We were both tense and moaning loudly in no time. Tribbing had always been my fantasy with her. 

"I'm going to cum again," she warned. 

"Okay."

I picked up my pace and ground my hard clit into her as if it were a hard cock, fucking her to her climax. In seconds I was there. 

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I lost control of my body as my juices squirted violently. I moaned as my body gave out from under me and I collapsed on top of her.

We lay there covered in our cum and sweat and allowed our hearts to slow. Eventually, I was able to roll to the side and take her in my arms. I held her like a little spoon and cupped her tits from behind. Every so often my pelvis was pulled towards her like a magnet, and I would realize I was grinding against her. 

"Will you sleep over?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled, "as long as we can still smoke that joint."

We both laughed and kissed passionately. There was definitely a longing that had been in both of us for way too long. 

"That was the best sex of my life," I said seriously. I studied her reaction and was not disappointed when she began to initiate another round. 

Holy fuck. It was then that I decided, I'm a fucking lesbian, and I fucking love it. 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments