Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From the Pages of Carmyn's Diary: A True Story 7

"Going out with a bang"

12
4 Comments 4
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
July 27, 2007 2:11 pm
Dear Diary,

Today is the last day of camp. I'm really going to miss this place. Along with new friendships I've encountered some new experiences. Thank goodness I have my diary to remind me of the incredible things that have happened this summer. My last summer attending this camp. Next year it'll be college cheer camp and dorms filled with hot girls. Oh my, I cannot wait.

The last few weeks here have been splendid. Amber left camp after she found out I'd slept with her best friend Tammi. If I'd known that's what it took to get rid of her, I would've fucked Tammi a long time ago.

"Babe," a voice sang from behind me before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

It was Tammi and her award winning smile. She squeezed me tight as she pressed her body against my back; she laid her head on my shoulder. "This summer has been amazing. And it's all because of you, my dear."

"Thank you," I replied as I continued to add my belongings in my suitcase. "You've been just as amazing to me as well."

After Independence Day, Tammi and I kept doing it. She slept in my bed every night since then. It always turned me on more when we did it with Wendi in the room. I just knew she had to hear us.

I turned towards Wendi's bed, where she sat gathering her shoes. I smiled, "Last summer here. Can you believe it?"

Wendi's blue eyes lightened up. "It feels like just yesterday we were freshmen and today seniors. It happened so fast." Her eyes started to feel with water.

Immediately I broke from Tammi's embrace to comfort Wendi. I wrapped my arms around her head and indistinctly she laid her head on my chest as I rocked her back and forth.

"It's not that big of a deal. College cheer camp next year," Tammi said as she stood behind us with her hands planted on her hips.

Tammi didn't understand how special camp was to Wendi and I. While we were here to learn new things and make new friends, it also served as our get-away vacation from our home life. While my reason for getting away was to explore girls more, Wendi's parents were always arguing and threatening to get a divorce. They'd been doing it for years, and Wendi surely deserved this break from their constant bickering over everything and nothing.

"Carmyn," Tammi sighed.

"Yes," I answered as I continued to hug Wendi.

"I need to talk to you. Now." Tammi headed to the bathroom. I assumed she wanted us to talk in private.

"I'm fine, Carm. Go talk to your girlfriend," Wendi said.

"She's not my girlfriend," I stated as I headed to the bathroom.

Tammi closed and locked the door. First question was one I wasn't prepared to answer.

"Do you have feelings for Wendi?"

I just stared at Tammi. "What do you care?"

Tammi threw her hands into the air. "Because if you do, you can't. You can't like me and her at the same time. It's not like she likes you back; she's not even gay. So stop ignoring the one who adores you."

"I don't ignore you, and I don't like Wendi like that. She's my friend, that's all."

"As long as you remember, she's your friend, and I'm your girlfriend. That's fine with me," Tammi smiled as she enclosed the distance between us. She was leaning in for a kiss, but I had to stop her.

"I, uh... I didn't know we were... you know, in a relationship," I slowly drugged out my words.

"I thought we were official," she cried as a cease formed in her forehead.

"I, uh... I don't know. I've never been in a relationship with a girl."

"Your parents know you're gay, right?" she inquired. I nodded and she continued. "Then you shouldn't be scared to be with me, baby. I love you and you love me, so what's the problem?"

The conversation was more than I bargained for. To get myself out of it, I distracted her with my lips covering hers and my hands gripping her waist, pulling her into me. She was in desperate heat as she panted loudly as she unbuttoned her blouse rapidly while throwing her tongue all around the inside of my mouth.

"Carmyn?" Wendi called from the other side of the locked door. "Someone is here to see you."

"Tell 'em to come back later," Tammi replied.

Loud knocking on the door. Tammi frowned as she unlocked it and swung it opened.

"Wendi..." she started until she noticed it was a short dark-haired Asian girl hammering on the door.

"I came to see Carmyn, not whoever you are," Kimmi said as she pushed past Tammi's unhappy face.

"You're interrupting us," Tammi stated.

"Good thing I brought this," Kimmi smiled as she pulled her skirt up to expose her dirty little secret. A black rubber strap-on dildo swinging heavy. "We did it on the first day, and I plan on doing it the last day," Kimmi announced.

My bottom jaw dropped. "And you called me a slut," I laughed as I grab her hand.

"Well she has a girlfriend, now," Tammi replied as she tried to stand in between us.

"I'm not trying to take her from you. I just want to join tonight," Kimmi smiled.

I was all for that. My first threesome. Unfortunately, my other half was selfish. Tammi responded with a frown, "No thank you, whoever you are. So I think you should leave now."

"I'll leave if Carmyn asks me to," Kimmi titled her head to the side to peek around Tammi's lean frame. Kimmi smiled and blew a kiss at me. I was speechless.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Kimmi was horny. Tammi was furious. And Wendi stood in the opened doorway in awe.

...

July 27, 2007 8:41 pm
Dear Diary,

Thank goodness for my best friend. In the midst of all the drama earlier, I could rely on Wendi to save me. Standing in the middle of Kimmi and Tammi, I was unsure of what to do or say. Wendi saw the catastrophe in progress and came to my rescue. She stepped in and pulled me out of the bathroom. We just ran out of the cabin into the woods, heading towards the lake, laughing our asses off the entire way.

"See the consequences to your actions, Carmyn," Wendi began her lecture.

"Look, I was just trying to have a good time."

"In the process, you've used people. Look at poor Tammi, thinking you two are in an exclusive committed relationship."

"You were listening to us?!" I yelled.

"You don't have any secrets from me. I'm your bestie," she smiled as she untied her shorts.

My mouth began to water as she stripped out of her bottoms and worked on ridding her top. I thought she was about to tell me the scene of two girls fighting over me had her hot and bothered and she wanted to know what the big fuss was about. But of course, it was only my wild imagination. In her panties and bra, Wendi dived into the lake. She emerged looking like a model with her golden blond locks dripping wet and her amazing tanned skin glistening.

I had to bite on my bottom lip to keep from telling her how sexy she was.

"Oh shit, jump in, jump in, now," Wendi whispered as she stared past me.

I turned around to see what she was seeing. It was Tammi. I ran and made a splash in the water. I stayed underneath until I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I surfaced to see Tammi was heading another direction. I looked at Wendi.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Can't dodge her forever, you know," she stated.

"I can until tomorrow. We'll be heading home," I smiled.

"Don't yall go to the same school?" Wendi asked.

"Unfortunately yeah," I replied.

"Just be honest with her and tell her you're not ready for a relationship."

"I don't know if that's what I want to do. Maybe I.. you know, I should give it a try. I do like her and spending time with her."

"With Tammi? I don't believe it. She's like Amber's clone. A nightmare."

"You have to admit she's nothing like Amber. I thought for sure she'd been a bitch, but she's not so bad. And you're the one always telling me to stop being a slut."

Wendi splashed some water in my face. Before she did, I saw her frown. That was weird. I was taking her advice and she didn't seem happy about it. Damn, drama queen.

"I... I didn't mean... like..." Wendi was purposely stuttering over her words. Apparently the perfect distraction occurred because her face lit up. "Duck. Kimmi this time."

"Where?" I smiled as I looked until I located her walking down the trail. "Kimmmmi," I called out to her. "Over here."

"What are you doing?" Wendi asked, but I was swimming away from her.

Kimmi was so cute when she was mad. Her small little legs stomped down to edge of the lake. Her small lips formed a frown and her gray eyes held fury.

"I'm sorry," I smiled innocently.

"It wasn't you. It was that brunette. She messed up my mood."

"Maybe I can get you back in the mood," I smiled devilishly as I started to walked towards her.

"No, stay in the water," Kimmi said as she pulled her shirt over her head. Then she headed in the water wearing her bra and skirt. As soon as the water came up to her waist, she took her skirt off. "I'm still wearing it," she smiled at me, informing me of the strap on.

"OMG. You wanna do it here?" I gasped.

"Why not? You know I like the feeling of getting caught," she smiled as she neared me. "Take your shirt and bottoms off."

Wendi swam our way just as I took my clothes off and left them floating around it the lake. "You guys wanna do some laps?" Wendi asked.

"I rather do lips," Kimmi smiled as she planted her lips on mine.

"You. Can. Not. Be. Serious." Wendi emphasized. "Not here, damn, you guys."

Too late. We were kissing like maniacs and she was squeezing my pussy under the water.

"Coach! Coach is coming!" Wendi whispered.

Kimmi and I stopped.

One of the coaches was walking down the trail. She saw us in the water. Good thing only our torsos were visible because Kimmi was wearing a strap on and I was pantyless. The coach just waved at us and reminded us to be safe.

Kimmi and I swam a few feet away, near these big boulders where the water met the sand. Kimmi was in control, the way it always started with us. She pushed me against the boulder, my wet boobs on the cold rock. She penetrated me from behind and gradually fucked my throbbing pussy, making little waves in the water. I moaned lowly as she continued. She licked the side of my neck, sending intense sensations running down my spine, helping my body prepare for an explosion. The water began to splash as Kimmi sped up. With the thrill of getting caught, the warmth of the water, and the thickness entering my tightness, it wasn't long before I was gushing my juices into the lake.

Sorry to interrupt this scene, but I've reached the last line on the last page of my diary. Don't worry I have another diary. Let me get it, so I can continue.
Published 
Written by Carmyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments