Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day 1: Afternoon Checking into the Artemis Club

"Elaine gets an invitation to the exclusive Artemis Club, looking to rekindle her libido."

33
26 Comments 26
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Elaine sat at the breakfast table, her Auntie Jess smiling at her across the table. Auntie Jess had always been her go-to relative after she hit puberty. She always encouraged Elaine to spread her wings, as well as her legs, and to enjoy life while she could.

"Happy birthday Elaine, I got you a little present." Jess beamed at Elaine and held out a faux vellum envelope with a wax seal of a topless female figure drawing back a bow.

Elaine grinned and wondered what this could be. Her knife slid under the seal, releasing the contents. Inside a single sheet of card with a very formal invitation to attend an event hosted by the Artemis Club. There was a set of GPS coordinates and a funny looking square image on the back.

"Thank you, Auntie Jess, but what is this?" Elaine arched an eyebrow in confusion.

"You've been moping around the house for the last 6 months since you broke up with Kathy, endlessly scrolling through her Insta feed about her fabulous new sex life. You haven't left the house once, let alone tried to date, someone. So I'm sending you somewhere to let your hair down, and get that frustration out. I had to pull some strings to get you an invitation so don't fuck it up.", Jess sipped at her orange juice for a moment.

"This is an invitation-only club, so it has rules. You have to come alone, no plus ones and no pets. You have to leave your smartphone at reception. You can't ever tell anyone what you get up there. Only use your first name when you're there. Bring at least one black-tie formal event outfit, you're going to need it.

Everyone there has come to fuck someone, maybe more than just one. If you come back with your legs crossed I'm going to slap you." Jess continued drinking her orange juice.

Elaine sat there her mind in a whirl, a place where people went to have lots of sex. After being without sex her long-dormant libido roared in her blood. She not only wanted to go, but she also wanted to get properly fucked every minute she was there.

Elaine left the breakfast table, packed the weekend suitcase she used when she went on a short break.

Elaine picked out soft grey linen trousers with a stylish Chanel black leather belt, a blue silk blouse, and a black leather jacket, black fingerless leather driving gloves, and her favourite black leather knee-high boots before taking a moment to check her reflection in the mirror one last time.

She was 35 years old, 5 foot 10, C cup breasts, and fabulous long legs. Her long chestnut brown hair tied in a loose ponytail. Her blue eyes sparkled with excitement at the adventures she was going to have.

She danced down the stairs put everything behind the seats of her little cherry red Miata, the invitation safely between the seats, slid into the driver's seat, and with excited fingers typed in the GPS location to the sat nav. Giving her aunt a farewell wave, she headed off to find the mythical Artemis Club.

On the long drive, Elaine kept repeating her Aunt's description of the place.

"Everyone there has come to fuck someone, maybe more than just one."

Elaine felt her libido kick into life, demanding new experiences for it to savour. Driving almost on autopilot Elaine kept imagining what filthy fun awaited her.

Elaine looked at the sat nav screen in front of her.

"In 200 metres turn right", squawked the automated voice.

She looked around all she could see was some kind of high stone wall covered in ivy, moss and wildflowers. This was so not where she was expecting to be going. The faux velum envelope stood in the space between the seats, containing an invitation to join some kind of club and directions to this event. Her Aunt had wangled the invitation from somewhere, and she was curious to know what kind of stuff would go on at this event.

There on her right was a solid looking set of metal gates, with what looked like a barcode scanner and an intercom mounted on the wall near where she pulled up. Not knowing what else to do, she plucked the envelope from between the seats and opened it again. Then she remembered a funny-looking square on the back of the invite, she held that under the barcode reader for a moment. There was a click and the gates swung back to let her drive through.

"Welcome miss, please follow the drive to the big house and park anywhere that isn't marked as reserved, then come to reception. Thank you." The intercom delivered its message then went silent.

Elaine shrugged and drove through the gates, following the gravel drive that wound out of sight. Behind her, she could see the gates closing behind her; this was some security for the place.

The drive leads her to a large country house, like something from Downton Abbey only less of a crumbling antique. She found a place to park her car, switched off the engine, and grabbed her weekend case from behind the seats. That was the worst thing about driving a Miata, no bloody storage space in the boot.  She pushed open the driver's door, put the case outside, and raised the roof back into position with a press of a button and a whirr of motors. She stepped out from the low-slung car, grabbed the handle of her weekend case, and headed towards the reception. After a few steps, the car beeped flashed its lights twice and went silent. The joys of auto door locking.

Elaine could almost hear her libido growling in her ear, wanting lots of lovely passionate sex.

Through a large set of oak doors was the reception desk, behind which a short woman with a gentle sun-kissed tan dressed in the regulation hotel uniform, white blouse, grey pencil skirt, navy blazer with shiny brass buttons. She looked in her late thirties with bottle-blonde hair that tied back into a shoulder-length ponytail. She also had the most incredible tits Elaine had seen in some time; at least three buttons were open on the blouse to prevent them from bursting through the material. Elaine walked in, gave a friendly smile and a warm greeting. Elaine pushed the retractable handle of her case down and found herself entranced by that heavenly cleavage.

Jesus, she must be a D cup at least, she thought and for a moment was utterly lost in the thought of pressing her face in that cleavage and motorboating it. A polite cough snapped her back to reality.

Oh god, I hope I wasn't staring this is going so very badly.

"Good afternoon Miss. My name is Petra, welcome to the Artemis Club. May I have your invitation please?" her voice had a gentle Eastern European accent, warm and inviting.

Elaine found she wanted to hear that voice say very dirty things to her indeed.

Pulling herself together with an effort, Elaine handed over the invitation including the envelope.

That was when Elaine noticed the small brass name badge clipped to her blouse with, Petra Guest Services, engraved on it. Elaine blushed furiously for a moment, angry with herself for her stupidity.

Petra didn't seem to have even noticed Elaine's cheeks changing colour.

"Your room is ready for you Miss before I hand over your event bracelet I need to ask you some questions. Is that all right?"

"Umm, yes that's all right, go ahead." Elaine wasn't sure why all this was necessary it was only a weekend party of some kind not a meeting of the UN.

"Thank you, Miss. Are you expecting your period this weekend?"

Elaine gaped at the woman, what the fuck did this have to do with anything.

"No, no I'm not. Is it necessary to ask me this?" Elaine felt her cheeks redden.

"Thank you, Miss. Have you had sexual intercourse with a man in the last 48 hours?"

Elaine blushed violently; a deep crimson hue tinted her cheeks. Why did they need to know that?

"I'm sorry. I think I misheard you, could you say that question again please?"

Petra gave Elaine a patient, sympathetic smile.

"Yes Miss, have you had sexual intercourse with a man in the last 48 hours?"

That voice purred again, with a slight tilt to the eyebrow.

Elaine felt deeply embarrassed, what kind of place was this.

Before she could think, she heard herself answering.

"No, no I haven't had sex with a man in the last 48 months let alone hours."

Petra just smiled, and tapped something into a computer under the desk; a soft ping noise was the only result.

"Thank you, Miss, please hold out your right wrist please I need to attach your event bracelet."

Not knowing what else to do Elaine held out her right wrist and wondered what they were going to do with it, slap her hand with a ruler for being naughty.

Petra merely smiled kindly, withdrew a copper coloured elasticated wristband with "415" embroidered on it in large white numbers. Slipping it over Elaine's right hand and letting it gently fit around her wrist.

"Petra, what is all this about? I don't know what's going on." Elaine was very confused by all of this.

"Some of our guests prefer not to ahem, play if they answer a yes to either question. We give them a red wristband to mark that perhaps they may not wish to play with others. The metallic colours are for membership levels. As a new member Miss, you have Copper level. The room number is also your room extension if another guest wants to contact you on the internal phone in your room. The room numbers break down as follows, 4 the section with guest rooms, 1 because you're on floor 1 and 5 as it's the 5th room on that floor."

Elaine just nodded dumbly, barely following the very unusual conversation.

"May I show you to your room Miss?" Petra was beaming at her now, white teeth gleaming, that soft tanned skin whispering lustful thoughts to Elaine's libido.

"Yes, Petra please do."

Petra stepped smartly out from behind the desk, her chest making Elaine's mouth water, casually gripping the case by the handle and walking slowly towards the stairs. Elaine followed dumbly after her like a child at boarding school.

BunnyBlairr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyBlairr

All too soon, they were standing outside a solid teak door with a copper number plaque bearing 415. Petra gripped the door handle, twisted it open, and pushed it wide. Elaine stepped through; Petra followed and placed the case neatly on a nearby bench.

"Now Miss, the custom here is to leave your door open if you are ready to receive visitors."

Petra stood beside the door and gestured to it being completely open.

"Close it if you are not."

With that, Petra quite politely closed the door.

"If you don't wish to be disturbed bolt it."

Petra slid the heavy iron bolt across the back of the door, bolting it firmly shut.

It was only then that Elaine realised Petra had just bolted them into the room, together.

Elaine swallowed and looked at Petra, who now looked much less like a meek receptionist and much more like a big game hunter who had just spotted a big cat strolling into her sights.

Looking into her eyes Petra softly spoke some magic words.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do for you, Miss?"

Elaine stared goggle-eyed, and before she could ram it back down her libido grabbed control of her mouth and spoke for her.

"Yes Petra, I want to suck on your gorgeous nipples." Elaine sounded so confident, so certain, and her body thrummed in response as its true need was properly spoken aloud.

Elaine waited for the outraged grunt, the angry words, and the slap in the face.

What she got instead was a big toothy smile and warm flashing eyes.

"Why certainly Miss. Petra always likes to make the guests feel right at home."

Petra slipped the blazer off, and with practised ease slipped it onto the back of a chair.

Elaine stood there transfixed, at the sight. Petra had a body that made Elaine want to wrap herself around it and wake up next to in the morning.

Petra turned and making sure Elaine could see every movement of her hands, slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. Those large heavy breasts bounced at the movement and Elaine felt herself drooling slightly at the sight. Petra giggled and rolled her shoulders making her tits bounce, Elaine's eyes followed them like a dog watching a bouncing tennis ball.

Petra cooed and ran her tongue slowly around her lower lip, her inner slut broadcasting loudly how pleased she was to have this little task to perform.

Elaine stared at the bra, her eyes taking in the details before something jabbed itself into her mind.

It's a front fastening bra! Elaine had only heard about them being worn by striptease artists never by hotel receptionists.

Petra moaned and squeezed her tits. Elaine felt her drool drip into her cleavage, gawd she was feeling so aroused by all this. Petra calmly reached across her chest and unfastened her bra, pulling the cups up and wide. Her heavy tits surged forward, her dark areolas beckoning to be licked, her nipples twitching with an invitation.

Elaine looked up and saw Petra gazing at her with complete pleasure.

"Go ahead Miss; touch me in any way you desire."

Elaine pounced on Petra, her hands went straight for those inviting tits, cupping them, kneading them, as her mouth latched itself on Petra's and kissed her hard.

Petra grunted in mild surprise and kissed back hard, making a spirited attempt to shove her tongue down Elaine's throat. Elaine rolled those lovely nipples with her thumbs, drew circles around the areolas with her fingers, and growled in the kiss.

Petra moaned lustily.

"Oh yes Miss, yes!

Enjoy my body in any way that pleases you."

Elaine didn't care, the red mist of lust was in control now, and she barely heard Petra. She just knew she wanted to properly fuck this girl and she was going to have her fun.

Breaking the kiss, Elaine pushed Petra backwards onto the bed and ran her nails down Petra's body. Making her groan and wriggle with pleasure. Petra ran her hands down her thighs, grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. Revealing a black garter belt, silk stockings, and a tiny black thong that looked dripping wet, it was a very welcome sight to Elaine.

Elaine pressed her hand between Petra's thighs and playfully spanked her pussy.

Petra threw back her head and wailed with sheer wanton lust.

"Yes, Miss! Yes! Take my pussy!"

Elaine wasn't going to let an invitation like that go to waste. She gripped the crotch of the thong and pulled it to the side. Petra arched her back and moaned her lips were puffy, opening like a flower at sunrise. Drew glistening on her petals, her scent on the air, it made Elaine growl again like a tigress that scents her prey.

Elaine pressed her face between those large beautiful tits and growled again into the soft skin between them. Petra parted her legs wider and moaned like a slut. Elaine was starting to enjoy this welcome service very much indeed.

Two fingers slipped into Petra's very needy cunt, and curling upwards mercilessly rubbed her spot. Petra bucked her hips, grunted loudly and fucked Elaine's hand as hard as she could.

The soft squishing sounds as Elaine's fingers took a very excited Petra were sweet music to hear.

"Oh, Miss! Miss! May Petra cum? Please." Petra wailed and begged her desire very plainly and bluntly stated.

"Yes, Petra I want you to cum hard for me!" Elaine heard herself say in response.

Petra clamped her eyes shut, juddered violently and came in a torrent into Elaine's palm. Juice flowed down her fingers, pooled in her palm and dripped onto the floor. Petra writhed on the bed, wordless cries escaping her lips and a beatific expression on her face.

Petra didn't stay that way for long, once she had caught her breath; she sat up and looked into Elaine's eyes.

"Anything else I can do for you, Miss?"

Petra's eyes pointedly flickered down to Elaine's belt and her soft grey linen trousers.

"Yes Petra, I'm stressed after my journey down and I want my cunt eaten."

Elaine silently screamed in her head, but autopilot was entirely right, she needed to be eaten and she wanted Petra to damn well do it right now.

"Oh yes, Miss I will certainly look after that."

Petra flowed upward so she was sitting upright on the bed, and then slid onto her knees before Elaine.

Elaine found her hands were intensely kneading her tits, through her blue silk blouse, her nipples very evident through the material and her bra. She moaned like the mating call of some exotic animal and Petra responded to that call.

Petra unbuckled the belt, drew the belt wide apart, popped the button at the waistband and unzipped Elaine. The aroma of hot wet cunt flooded the room. If Petra was a shameless slut displaying her dripping lips, Elaine was creaming herself.

A firm grip grasped the waistband and pulled both trouser and panties halfway down Elaine's leg; they rested at her knees, in an untidy heap. Elaine spread her legs, trapping the fabric in the crook of her knee joint. Petra took one look at Elaine's trimmed bush and shaved lips glistening with delicious cream, a soft hungry moan escaped her lips. Petra pressed her face between Elaine's thighs and ran her tongue between Elaine's swollen lips.

The sensation caused Elaine to let out a cry of repressed need. Petra seemed to have heard that cry before and without hesitation slid her tongue as far into Elaine's cunt as she could. Elaine bucked her hips and roared with arousal. Petra happily devoured Elaine, not bothering to go slow and gentle she sucked Elaine's lips into her mouth and ran her teeth along with them. That hungry tongue slipped inside and rubbed just behind Elaine's clit. Elaine howled and clawed at her tits, Petra was making her feel so bloody good she couldn't help being vocal.

The frustration of the journey and Petra's expert tongue was making a wonderful flame start to burn inside for Elaine, she didn't care about being proper she dropped her hands from her heaving tits and put them tightly against the side of Petra's head. Pulling it firmly against her body, causing Petra to make little excited moans into Elaine's pussy, Elaine started to hump Petra's face with great purpose. This little slut was going to get her off and she wasn't going to stop until she did.

Muffled contented wails came from Elaine's pussy, Petra was very happy to be treated like this. Elaine felt her muscles tense, squeeze tight, and knew she was going to properly cum.

Elaine threw her head back, making her long hair fan down her back, and screamed as she came.

A big hard rolling wave crashed through her, her mind utterly consumed in the sheer ecstasy of her climax. Petra slurped and gulped as much of the wonderful nectar as she could, but some of it ran down her chin, pooling in her cleavage. Petra being a good slut didn't stop until she could feel that Elaine had finished her release. She carefully cleaned every inch of Elaine's pussy with her tongue, before redressing Elaine and buckling her belt into place.

"Anything else I can do for you, Miss?"

"No Petra, that will be all, you can see yourself out. Leave the door closed after you."

Elaine sounded breathless, as she slowly returned to her body after that crashing release.

 

Petra took a moment to smarten up, pulled down her skirt; she wrestled her boobs back into her bra and refastened her blouse.

"Thank you, Miss, enjoy your stay at the Artemis Club."

Petra pulled back the bolt, pulled open the door, and closed it behind her as she returned to reception, another satisfied guest properly welcomed to their room.

 

 

Published 
Written by Twisted_Skald
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments