Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Wet Handed Part 2

"Commando? Can this girl get any sexier?"

12
10 Comments 10
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It is about eight o'clock and as I am swimming, I can’t help but let my mind wander off. Every second of that night is coursing through my mind now; the thought of Jenna's body pressed against mine that night in the locker room; when I picked her up and carried her to the bench to strip her of her bathing suit exposing her perfect body; the way she yelled out for me to fuck her as I licked her pussy. Damn, I want that to happen again. 

Hell, what are the chances of Jenna showing up this time though? She has not shown up at the Y at all this week and stupid me didn’t even get her number since I was too flustered after what we did together.

I find myself getting frustrated yet again because I haven't been able to focus on my swimming all week. I grab my water bottle and take a couple sips of water as I stand there in the shallow end of lane three waiting for my minute rest to be over. I look over and see that I still have fifteen seconds left for my rest.

"Fuck it."

I rip off my cap and leave my goggles on as I dive to the bottom of the pool and lie there staring up at the still water. After a few seconds, several tropical fish pop up and swim past me. Sea turtle of all sizes, sharks, dolphins and stingrays start to swim around me as I calm down.

I kick off the bottom of the pool and swim back up to the surface of the water to take a breath.

"Much better," I say to myself as I get out of the water and sit on the edge of the pool, letting my feet stay in the water.

"Hey there."

I quickly whip my head around to see a beautiful girl walking in with flaming, red hair tied up in a pony tail, light green eyes, pale skin, with perky boobs popping out the top of her green bathing suit. "Hi," I quickly say.

She walks over to the first lane diving block, stands up on it, and puts her cap and goggles on. "Please tell me the water is on the cold side. The last time I was here it felt like bath water."

"Yeah, it's perfect."

She dives in making the smallest splash I have ever seen from a dive and does freestyle over to the shallow end of the pool. She hops up and looks over to me.

"You're right, it is perfect." She smiles.

"I'm Tori." She swims over to me and extends her hand out to me.

"Marley." I shake her hand hoping she can’t tell how nervous I am.

"Hey you two." We both look over and I see Shay putting her bag off to the side.

Holy shit, she looks amazing and the bathing suit she is wearing is a lot more revealing than the one from last week. It is red and it would be a bikini if a thin strip of red wasn’t connecting the top and bottom in the front.

She leaps in next to Tori and lightly kisses her on the lips. "So, I see you met my girlfriend." She has her hands wrapped around Tori's shoulders looking at me.

"Girlfriend?" I am so confused yet turned on right now. How can she have a girlfriend when we hooked up?

"Yeah, I had to go pick up this sexy girl from Florida. This is the girl I was telling you all about a few days ago. You know, the one with the magic fingers." Shay smiles up at me.

I look down at my hands and examine them. What did she mean by "Magic fingers?"

"Oh, you're that Marley. You're right she is adorable. I can see why you wanted her." Tori smiles at me again and winks.

"Wait. I’m confused right now. You're okay that Shay and I…well you know?" I say as I feel my face getting red.

"Oh yeah I'm fine with it. We have an open relationship." Tori puts her hand on my knee, and slowly rubs from my knee to the middle of my thigh.

I look over at Shay who has the same hungry look she had on her face the night she caught me in the shower.

"I suddenly don't want to swim, Tor. Do you still want to?" Shay asks me not losing eye contact with me.

"Nope, I think I want to do something else." Shit, they are both looking at me like I am their prey and I'm in for a lot of trouble.

They both hop out of the pool as I get up, and we grab our stuff to head to the locker room. I have no idea what the hell is going on right now. Are we going to do it again in the locker room or are they just fucking with me and nothing is going to happen?

Damn, they were just fucking with me. They are both getting dressed along with me like nothing just happened. I can't help but sometimes look over my shoulder and see Jenna's perfect body as she slips her shirt and jeans on. Tori is covering her body with a towel while she gets dressed and I can't see anything. Her towel slips a little exposing one of her boobs and she catches me staring.

"Like what you see, Marley?" She winks at me again as I quickly turn around and hear them chuckle a little from behind.

How embarrassing, I think as I shake my head.

We are all walking outside as I start to head to my car, beyond confused over what just happened.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Tori grabs my arm and yanks me toward her, causing me to lose my balance and fall into her, smashing my face into her boobs.

Zayna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zayna



They are both laughing at me as I quickly back away. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that."

"It's fine and you're coming with us." Tori takes my hand and leads me to their car.

Tori sits in the back with me and Shay sits in the front.

"My house is about twenty minutes away," Shay tells us.

As I go to buckle my seat belt, Tori stops my hand and places it in between her legs. I can feel the heat radiating from her pussy as I let my hand rub the outside of her jeans. She leans in and kisses me lightly on the lips. "Oh yeah, keep doing that." She moans.

She kisses me again, but this time she lets her pierced tongue trace the outside of my lips before intertwining with mine. She nibbles at my lips, which makes me lose some control and pull her on top of me.

"You don't waste any time do you, Marley?" she says as she starts thrusting her hips into me.

"No, I don't," I manage to say while she is kissing my neck. I feel her nibble at my neck and each time she bites harder and harder.

"Oh fuck!" I yell out.

"Sorry, I can be a little aggressive with biting and a few other things you'll find out later," she whispers in my ear.

I can feel her hand moving up my shirt letting her fingers explore over my bra before letting them go under it. She squeezes my boob roughly, which causes me to let out a little moan.

"Let’s get rid of these shirts and bras between us." She smiles at me as we both remove our shirts and bras and toss them over to the side.

Both of her boobs are pierced and are about a C cup. As I suck on her nipples her piercings twist around with my tongue. I look up and see she has her head back as she lets out a loud moan.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." As she kisses me, her fingernails start digging into my shoulders and drag down my chest, leaving little red trails on my skin.

"You do that again and I will lose all control," I say to her through a laugh.

"In that case..." She trails her nails down my arms, back up over my shoulders and down my chest sending shivers through out my body.

"That’s it." All my control is gone.

I pull her off of me and push her down on to the seat next to us. I let myself get a good look at her flat stomach that has a sexy little diamond belly button piercing. I start unzipping her shorts and let her wiggle free of them as I realize she isn’t wearing anything under them.

Commando? Can this girl get any sexier? I think to myself.

I spread her legs apart and let my finger slip in between her pussy lips. My finger is instantly covered in her pussy juices.

"Damn, you're soaked," I say slightly shocked.

She bashfully smiles at me. "Yeah, I tend to get like that."

My fingers circle around her clit, making her thrust her hips up at me.

"Oh fuck, Marley, go faster!" she yells out as I move my fingers as fast as I can before slipping one of them into her just to tease her. I move my finger in and out of her slowly making her suffer for a little.

She grabs my neck and pulls me down so my face is inches from her. "Put another finger in me or else."

Even though I'm curious to know what the 'or else' is, I slip another finger into her. I instantly feel her pussy walls tighten around my fingers as I continuously hit her G-spot. I don't even bother asking her if she wants another finger in her and insert a third finger. It only takes a few thrusts of my fingers before her juices flow over my fingers and her body goes limp. I lick my fingers clean. Damn she tastes so good.

"That was amazing!" she says as she calms her breathing and gets up.

Before I get the chance to say anything she grabs my legs and pulls me toward her letting my head hit the seat. She rips off my pants. "Cute thong."

I'm wearing a red lace thong that is pretty much see-through. She kisses down my stomach and lets her head stop right above my pussy. Her teeth grasp my thong and slowly pull it down over my legs. She drops it to the side. She takes my legs and starts kissing down them until she is an inch away from my pussy. Her tongue slips in between my lips and the ball of her tongue piercing hits my clit repeatedly, making me thrust my hips into her face.

"Tongue piercings really do make a difference," I struggle to say, as I try to not cum.

Her tongue twirls around my clit as she slides two fingers into me. Her hand presses on my stomach as if to stop me from thrusting, but I am wrong. She drags her fingernails down my stomach and between that, her fingers hitting my G-spot and her tongue licking my clit, I instantly cum all over her fingers and her mouth.

"I can't wait to taste you again," she says licking her lips.

Both of us calm our breathing as we collect our clothes. We pull into the driveway and out of the corner of my eye I see Shay looking through the rear view mirror. "Well, I know you can handle both of us one at a time, but can you handle us both at the same time?"

Published 
Written by Blondie8690
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments