Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

B.F.F.'s

"A few girls decided to party after work... and for us it didn't end there!"

26
17 Comments 17
28.8k Views 28.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Me and a couple of the girls from the office had decided Friday night to go out to a nightclub after work. "Corporate" had sent some people to our branch office to do a review of our office, and we had been busting our collective asses to make sure we looked good to them. They had been with us reviewing our records and policies all week, but on Friday morning they had left to head back to Chicago where our corporate headquarters were. We had decided Thursday morning that we would go out straight from the office that Friday, so we all brought our "steppin' out" clothes to work.

I had broken up with my boyfriend about a year before, and now I had finally reached the point where I was comfortable with where I was sexually. Aiden was a great guy and was a powerhouse in the sack, but we were both at different places outside the bedroom. I wanted to settle down and get on with the family thing, and he was still playing the field. So we decided to part ways. It was a friendly, best-for-both of us parting, and we were still on speaking terms - hell, we even dated a time or two afterwards. But I wanted to find my soulmate and he was just looking to mate.

But that Friday night was all about celebrating and blowing off steam. It's the attitude we all had. We began drinking and danced a little with some willing guys we met in the club. Angie, one of the girls from the office, met up with her Mr. Tonight and made an early evening of it, wanting to take her prize home and enjoy him. Kelli and I continued drinking until it was getting late.

We were both pretty lit up and neither of us thought it prudent to drive home, so the bartender called us a cab. Since I lived a considerable distance out of town, Kelli invited me to stay at her place. We had been good friends for a couple years and I had spent the night at her place before when I didn't want to drive all the way home or when I needed to be in the office early. But we had never engaged in any girl-on-girl stuff.

Actually, I'd never done any lesbian activities at all. I wasn't opposed to girls with girls - the thought of my being with another woman wasn't out of the question, and I had seen some attractive and even hot women I may have gone to bed with. I guess I considered myself bi-curious. I was willing to give it a try should the opportunity and the right partner come along.

I'm pretty sure Kelli was, too. Certain things she'd said in our casual conversations had raised my eyebrows. And she was certainly attractive enough. Younger than me by a couple years, Kelli was also shorter at 5'3"with "dirty blonde" hair, blue eyes, and a petite yet adorable, 32-26-34 figure. On the other hand, I'm 5'6" tall, with black hair and brown eyes and measure 34-26-36.

We made it back to her house and after paying the cab (he was very nice and even gave us back the proper change after we gave him more than the actual fare!), he waited until we were inside before driving away. We went into the living room and sat down and relaxed a bit, trying to let our heads clear some. We weren't incapacitated drunk, but we were certainly feeling no pain.

We talked and giggled like a couple schoolgirls chattering at their lockers. Eventually, the conversation turned to sex and we talked about our past love lives and the boy troubles we'd both had. I found out that Kelli had such a bad experience with her last boyfriend, she swore off men altogether and became a lesbian. After hearing her horrible story I felt kind of bad telling her about how Aiden and I had come to break up, but she didn't seem to mind hearing about it.

"Oh, it's okay honey, it was a long time ago and I'm doing a lot better now," she said, laying a hand on my thigh. I felt a strange tingling feeling in my pussy as we sat there on the sofa. She didn't remove her hand right away and I didn't feel uncomfortable about it. She looked at me and I saw her eyes darting back and forth, as if seeking permission for something. I wasn't sure what the next move should be - I wanted her to keep going, but I didn't know how to approach her. She was very attractive and I definitely felt the electricity between us.

Kelli must have sensed my trepidation. "Jen, can I tell you something without you freaking out too much?" she asked.

"Um... yeah, I guess so," I said, looking at her cautiously.

"Well... damn, how do I say this? Okay, I'm just going to say it. Jennifer, I am attracted to you. I mean sexually. You may not feel the same way about me and I understand, but I just wanted to tell you that you turn me on something fierce. Maybe it's the liquor talking, or maybe this just needed to be said, but now it's out there," she said, taking a deep breath and waiting for a reply.

Kelli's confession took my breath away. She was my friend but she was also my employee. Admitting to your boss that you have sexual feelings for them is never a good idea and it took a lot of courage for her to openly admit it. Now I had to figure out what to do with that information.

I would be lying if I said I didn't share her feelings, if not necessarily to the same degree. She was a lesbian - she had already admitted that to me and others in the office knew of her sexual preferences. However, I'd never had sex with a women. Hell, I hadn't even had that much experience with men. I'd had only a couple of boyfriends before Aiden and I hadn't had anyone since then. How was I supposed to handle this information?

As I mulled over this news, I must have looked pretty bewildered because, after a minute or so, Kelli spoke again. "Jen, it's okay if you don't feel the same - I understand. Being a lesbian isn't for everyone. I just thought you should know how I felt," she said. "We are friends, after all, and I don't want anything to change that."

"Oh Kelli, dear, we are friends - this won't change that one bit. I am glad you told me... I hope we can always be open and honest with one another," I told her. With that I held out my arms and we hugged tightly. I felt her warmth and inhaled her sweet scent - even through the odor of smoke we picked up at the club and the alcohol we 'd drunk, she still smelled very good. My pussy tingled again, and I felt my heart rate speed up.

"I guess we should probably get some sleep," she said, and we headed down the hallway to the bedroom.

I took off my clothes, hanging my dress on a clothes hanger and putting that on a hook behind the bedroom door. I put my CFM heels on the floor next to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. I watched her undress, removing her clothes with methodical slowness. Looking back on it now I can see she wasn't just getting ready for bed - Kelli was teasing me, tempting me into action. And it worked flawlessly, too!

It was hot that July night and, being without my regular nightclothes, I decided to sleep in nothing but my panties. Kelli regularly slept like that, explaining that the air conditioning wasn't working even though she had nagged the super countless times to get it fixed.

We weren't exactly shy - we were both adults and had been clothes shopping together. So it shouldn't have felt any different, but this time it did. I don't know whether it was the excessive alcohol we'd consumed or the fact that she had just confessed to being sexually attracted to me, but I suddenly found myself getting turned on watching her undress. My panties moistened with my juices as I watched her undress.

When she was undressed, we climbed into bed. It was only a full-size bed, considerably smaller than my king size, but there was enough room and we made do. We lay so close to each other I could feel the heat of her skin on my skin. And, when she spoke, I felt her warm, moist breath blow gently across my face.

We talked about sex again. Kelli and I did this quite a lot. Sex was our favorite subject! And, because we were tipsy, we went into great detail! The talk got hotter and hotter as we spoke about our sex lives - or lack of one, in my case. Listening to her adventures, though, I was about to burst into flames.

Kelli was saying how she'd never had a proper orgasm. Aside from his abusiveness and other problems, her old boyfriend had trouble getting hard, and whenever he was hard he never lasted very long. I couldn't help thinking that I'd love to make her come, and I'd enjoy it too!

"Thank goodness for vibrators, or I'd never have any fun," she exclaimed and I giggled.

"Can I see it?" I asked, because I didn't have one and she swore by hers. I wanted to see what made her cum.

"In my top drawer," she said, pointing to her nightstand. I pulled out an eight inch pink jelly vibrator. I looked at her and laughed. She was lying on her back, and I was on my side looking at her.

I looked at the device, studying it. I felt the smooth texture and the sponginess of it's "flesh". I had watched girls using these in videos and they seemed to enjoy them. I turned on the vibrating cock and it shook in my hand. My pussy began to get so wet, just thinking that she had used this to bring her to orgasm. I looked at her, my heart racing and my breath getting short as a warmth flushed my skin and pussy juice wet my panties.

I slowly pulled back the covers, giving her enough time to resist. She did not, looking at me playfully and biting her lip instead. I put the buzzing vibrator against her panty clad mound.

"What are you doing, Jen?" she asked softly, her voice husky and her eyes dark with lust.

"I want to make you cum. Please let me make you cum," I replied. Kelli smiled and opened her legs.

As I held the vibrator against Kelli's sweet damp cunt, I ravished her mouth with my own. Sucking her tongue into my mouth, and nibbling on her bottom lip. She responded to my kiss just as urgently, just as desperately.

"Ooh Jen," she moaned, "I've wanted you for so long."

I rolled on top of her, straddling her hips, her pussy grinding against mine, with only the thinnest of material between us. The vibrator was pushed to the side of the bed, still buzzing madly.

My hand moved down her body, seemingly of its own volition! I rolled one of her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She had wonderful tits, firm and perky. They were a little smaller than mine - she had C cup while I had D cup breasts - but they were still beautiful. I started to kiss my way down her neck to her other nipple.

With each hot kiss, she let out a moan, each one louder the further south I moved.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

Taking the neglected bud into my mouth, I suckled like a newborn babe, occasionally nipping it, teasing her. Kelli placed one hand on my hip and the other one was tangled in my long black hair, pushing me closer to her smoldering cunt. She was begging me, pleading with me to make her cum.

"Please Jen, please eat me. Eat my pussy and make me cum. Oh please," she whimpered. With the exception of her choice of words, she sounded like a small girl.

I shifted further down the bed, so I could lie on my tummy, between her open her legs. Her panties were soaked and the scent of her desire filled the air. I breathed it in deep, enjoying the aroma of a woman's lust. She watched me as I kissed the insides of her thighs, first the right leg, then the left. Each time I moved an inch or two closer to her pussy. She still wore her panties, so I licked and sucked her clit through them. That drove the young girl crazy and her loud moans filled the room.

Kelli suddenly sat up and ripped off her sopping underwear, throwing them across the bedroom to land on the floor in the corner. She laid back down, spreading her legs even wider, and opened up her lips with her fingers, letting me look at her swollen lips, with her juices dripping out between them. It was a truly glorious sight! I wanted nothing more at that moment than to give this girl a crashing, earth-shattering orgasm!

"Eat me," she demanded, "Oh fuck, eat my cunt. Put that tongue in as far as you can."

I didn't argue. I began tonguing her wet pink interior, lapping up all the sweet juices I could find. Thrusting in as far as I could, she tasted sweeter than any honey I'd ever had. I used my fingers to strum her swollen, throbbing clit, and she ground her cunt against my hungry mouth.

Sensing that Kelli was getting close (it wasn't hard, she was thrashing around so much I could hardly contain her) I started tweaking her clit harder and thrusting my tongue faster.

"Oh fucking hell, I'm cuming" she screamed as her dam burst and she came in my mouth. I licked and lapped, swallowing every precious drop of her nectar. She tasted so good! I wanted to eat her out again just to taste more of that sweet cunt juice!

She lay back, closing her eyes, totally spent. I didn't want to disturb her, she looked so peaceful. But I had to cum - tasting her and hearing her scream as I got her off had me in fits. My own cunt was boiling and I needed relief right now. I was so hot and so wet, it was dribbling down my inner thighs.

I spotted her vibrator lying next to her, still buzzing happily. I quickly removed my underwear and sat back, legs splayed as wide as I could get them, facing her. I wanted to be looking at her when I came. I positioned the vibrator at the entrance of my tunnel, and promptly slammed it inside me. With the vibrations tickling and teasing my inner walls, I groaned as the rubber cock stretched me open. I hadn't felt that in such a long time.

I withdrew it completely before letting it enter me for a second time. I did that for a while, pushing the vibrator fully into me and then removing it completely. I loved that feel of the first entry, feeling my pussy open up for the "cock". I was panting furiously. I looked at Kelli as I went about satisfying myself. Knowing I was using the very same vibrator that had been inside her was totally hot - like we were a threesome and now "he" was fucking me! I thrust this big vibrator faster inside me, increasing the rhythm until I was well on the way to my orgasm.

"What are you doing?" Kelli asked as she opened her eyes. My moaning and writhing on the bed had brought her back to groggy consciousness.

"I really need to cum," I replied between moans.

"Oh honey, let me help you. I have something better than that for you," she said.

She got up and went over to her chest of drawers. Opening the bottom drawer, she reached in and pulled out a large object. I couldn't see it well at first but, when she turned around, it became clear.

"Oh my god, Kelli, what the fuck?" I said, shocked.

"Yeah, you could say that. How do you like my toy?" she asked, smiling mischeivously. Kelli held up what she had pulled from the drawer - a black ten inch strap-on dildo! I was wide-eyed as Kelli brought it over to show me.

"I've never seen anything like this," I said. I reached out to touch the fake cock, gingerly at first, but then I wrapped my hand around the beast. I could barely get my fingers around the massive cock.

I stroked it a few times as I felt my pussy gushing with eagerness. I had to have this in me!

"Oh please Kelli," I whimpered. "Please don't make me wait. Fuck me. Fuck me with your cock and make me cum, please."

I was pretty sure Kelli had been looking forward to this moment from the second we entered her house. She took the monster from me and strapped it onto her waist and moved between my welcoming, parted thighs. My pussy was swollen and dripping with my juices. I pulled the lips of my hungry cunt apart, showing her my readiness. She rubbed my aching clit with the tip of the dildo while I fondled my tits and twisted my hard nipples. I felt the hard rubber of her strap-on smack against my clit. I hoped Kelli could hear the sound of my wetness. I certainly heard it as she hit my clit three more times causing me to cry out.

"Oh, God Kelli... please..."

I was no longer concerned that I was about to make love to another woman. I no longer saw her as Kelli, my employee. We were just two people attracted to each other and who were about to explore that attraction completely. I knew that is what I really wanted from Kelli. I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to take me and use me for her own pleasure.

I felt a finger slide into my pussy. I knew she wanted to see how wet I was. Kelli’s running commentary confirmed what I knew she would do, her filthy, vulgar descriptions turning me on incredibly. I was an inferno as I continued to beg her. I felt her strap-on at the tip of my labia.

Kelli aimed her ‘cock’ and eased forward slightly until I felt it parting my lips and resting right at the entrance to my steaming tunnel. “Are you ready Jen?” she asked.

“Do it Kelli, please. Fuck me right now. Give it to me!” I replied, almost frantically.

She smiled, knowing she had me right where she wanted me: helpless and on fire.

"Beg me, then. Beg me like the slut you are and maybe I'll fuck you," she cooed, slightly pushing the coked at my entrance.

I had completely lost my mind. I didn’t care what I had to say or agree to at that moment. I was a babbling, begging slut and all I knew was I had to get that black rubber cock into my pussy. Finally, she tired of taunting me and slowly pushed the strap-on into me. I’m sure she had an obscene close-up view of my pussy swallowing the whole length.

Kelli drove her ‘cock’ deep into my burning pussy and I cried out as she filled me. “Oh fuck, yes honey, yes, fuck me harder!”

Slowly, she ground her hips against mine driving her ‘cock’ slowly in and out of my slobbering, juicy cunt. Kelli was the consummate expert as she worked the cock in and out. She alternated between slow loving strokes and fast pounding thrusts. I tried to match my thrusts with hers, trying to get some kind of steady pace going. However, Kelli's random speeds and rhythms kept me off balance and I never knew what to expect next or when, which only served to drive me even more lust-crazy.

Laying on the bed with her on top of me, holding me down as she pummeled me, I could do little but take whatever she gave me. Not that I wanted to get away; I had never been so thoroughly and completely fucked in my life. I tried to hold back my impending orgasm, wanting this to last for as long as possible. I knew that it was going to be a losing battle.

It was tough enough for me to control my lust during the slow strokes, but when she grabbed the top of the headboard and really lay into me, I was begging non-stop for relief. Knowing full well what she was doing to me, Kelli just laughed and told me I was doing great and to hang on just a little longer. We knew my orgasm was going to hit momentarily and it was going to be massive.

About the time I felt I couldn't take any more, she announced, “I'm going to make you cum now, Jen and when you do you will belong to me.” She punctuated her edict with three savage thrusts which shook the entire bed.

I screamed, “Oh God, yes! Please, please make me cum. Oh please, I need to cum so badly.”

“Cum for me, baby. Cum for me now," she said, then slammed deep into my pussy and I clamped my legs tight around her waist. Kelli responded by pinching and twisting both my nipples, hard in opposite directions.

Without warning, the pain mixed with another pleasurable savage thrust of the dildo and I exploded. The mix of emotions and sensations running through my body caused an information overload in my brain. I was operating on pure animal instinct and adrenaline as I howled in pleasure and tried to thrust forward to take every inch of that black monster cock I could suck into my ravenous cunt. I bucked and thrashed, pitched and rolled as my orgasm slammed into me like a Mack truck. A second orgasm ripped through me as Kelli continued pounding me with her fuckstick.

Finally I screamed, "No more... please, no more.”

Thankfully Kelli took pity on me and stopped. I lay panting and moaning and shaking uncontrollably.

I was still on another planet when I felt Kelli's fingers reach into my pussy and scoop out a sloppy load of juice. She then put her fingers in her mouth, tasting my juices as I lay there still leaking them out.

"Mmm," she said as, through lust-blurred eyes, I watched her licking her fingers clean. She shoved them deep inside me again as I moaned softly and gave me a taste of myself as well.

I was slumping down, worn out from her monumental fucking. I couldn’t even hold my head straight as Kelli lay down next to me. She cuddled close, holding me as I came back to reality.

"Thank you, Kelli," I said weakly.

"Shhh..." she said quietly, brushing my sweat matted hair from my face. "Just rest, baby... we've got all night to play."

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments