Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Sharing from the Bull's Perspective -- The Conclusion

"The Conclusion to the Previous Episode -- Taking the Bull by the Horns"

21
9 Comments 9
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

As you might recall from the previous episode of this story, I find myself at the home of Karl and Francine. Karl and I (both in our early-thirties at the time) are in the backyard pool. We are both naked. I didn’t know it beforehand, but I would find out later that Karl is bi-sexual. Francine has just invited us into the house to join her for some fun.

So Karl and I emerge from the pool and dry ourselves off. I follow him into the house where we enter through the kitchen, and go down a long hallway passing a number of rooms along the way. Finally, we arrive at the master bedroom. Francine is lying on her back in the middle of the bed, in all her naked splendor.

Let me describe this woman, Francine. She is the epitome  and essence of a real southern belle, complete with the sweetest drawl. I want to state up front that, her physical attributes notwithstanding, the most wonderful and amazing thing about this woman is her loving, kind, and generous nature. She really is a warm, positive, and caring human being. Although it might not sound like it, I am not at all in love with her. I simply am stating what you yourself probably would say, if you ever met her.

Is she pretty? Nope. The term “pretty” is too mundane a word to describe the depth of allure this woman exudes. Glamorous is also not a word that describes her. You gaze upon this woman and you see power, self-assurance, and sensuality radiating almost like an aura all around her. Her alabaster skin is so satiny, it almost looks as if it has been painted on. She stands about 5' 2", with shoulder-length blonde hair, and big blue-gray eyes.

The contour of her nose gives the rest of her face a very aristocratic air, a contour of sensual aloofness that melds itself serenely into her upper lip. The upper lip forms one half of the treasure that is her mouth. It is somewhat wider than I had remembered from the first time I had met her just outside at the pool. Her lower lip forms the other half of the treasure which serves as her mouth. Her lips are not thin. They are not full, like mine. They simply are sensual in form and appearance, and when she speaks, they move in a way that will mesmerize you, if you’re not careful.

Her smooth shoulders flare out to support an impressive set of 36DD breasts mounted on her chest. She is not slender. She is not overweight, not even heavy-set. She simply is voluptuous. Like a curvy classical sculpture depicting all that is physically appealing in a woman, only with unusually large breasts for her height. Her torso tapers down to a waist that is in stark contrast to her chest. The effect is most alluring. Her hips flare back out into that classical form that declares proudly to the world, "Take heed all ye men, for I am a woman." Her arms and legs, hands and feet are superbly proportional to the rest of her body. She is truly sumptuous to behold, and here she is, lying there so naked and oh-so inviting!

The room is dark except for some faint light filtering in thru the window curtains. Karl lays down next to his wife on her right side, and he invites me to join them on her left. I do so, of course. Now, I am uncertain exactly what to do next. I had up to then, never touched another man's wife, especially with her husband being present. Should I touch her first, or wait for Francine to make the first move? (I am a guest here after all.)

Three naked people lying next to each other, the atmosphere was very erotic, yet I also felt awkward and uncertain. I mean, what is the proper etiquette here? What is acceptable? More important, what is inappropriate? (typical nerd-questions, I know)

That’s when I heard the sounds of slurping. I hadn’t noticed anyone move, but the slurping sounds were unmistakable. I raised my head to see that Karl had taken his wife’s right breast into his hands and was licking and sucking on her nipple. Her chest began heaving, and I took that as my cue to begin. I took his wife’s left nipple into my mouth and began to mimic Karl.

Suddenly, his wife let out a cry of pain. I stopped cold.

I looked up at her and asked, “Did I cause that?”

She replied, “Don’t suck so hard.”

Ok kiddo. Lesson number one: in a new situation, start slow and gentle, then build up, but slowly. Nerd or not, I am a quick learner. All the other women I had been with before loved to have their nipples sucked firmly. I guess with her, it was different. I went back to the task at hand, but much more gently this time. Francine began moaning softly and her breathing became heavier.

Still licking and sucking her nipple, I reached down and began lightly stroking her thigh. No objection. Good sign. Continuing with my oral ministrations to her left breast, I got bolder and shifted the stroking to her inner thigh. That is when she parted her legs slightly, and I knew then that my days as the “identified nerd” finally and irrevocably had come to an end. Even if I never penetrate this woman, she has, with that one tiny, swift and simple movement, given me the one thing that all of us so desperately crave: approval, confirmation, and appreciation from your sex partner. The confirmation that she likes what I am doing, and the approval to continue.

If only more men and women would come to understand and appreciate this one simple fact, we would all have much more enriching sexual experiences with one another. No sex partner is so bad that she or he does everything wrong all the time. It was that one simple positive reinforcement that made all the difference in the world for me then. It was a life-changing event for me, and she probably didn’t even notice. That is simply her nature. I became much more confident and bold. She responded beautifully as my hand stroked it’s way up her thigh to her mound. Her pubic hair was closely cropped, but not completely shaven.

I am now on automatic. I totally released my pent up erotic energy and let it flow between us. She did likewise. She let herself be swept up in the flow of lovemaking. Rigorous, gratifying sexual penetration would follow soon enough. But for now, Karl and I were making love to his wife and she was making love to the both of us.

This is the very essence of wife-sharing. Francine, Karl, and I were all passionately charged and intensely aroused and we were all savoring it, sharing it, relishing it, and basking in it together. Karl’s wife was receiving pleasure from both of us, but she was sharing her energies between us.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

This defines the “sharing” in wife-sharing. She was free to choose to share herself with one or the other or both of us at any given time. We were there to please her, and she languished in the pleasure she was receiving as well as giving.

With mounting confidence, I moved my hand down over her pussy. I stroked her inner lips which were covered with her moistness. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, my middle finger slipped into her wet opening. Francine moaned loudly and opened her legs even wider. With my finger slowly stroking her G-spot, I finally relinquished her left nipple and began kissing my way downward as I slipped in a second finger. When my mouth reached her pubic mound, Francine lifted her knees to give me better access for what she knew was coming next. I did not disappoint her. I looked up briefly to see Francine intensely sucking Karl’s rigid member. He was lying on his left side, and had laid his hand on her head, gently massaging her scalp as she sucked him. Almost in a trance, I returned to her steaming pussy. I licked and tongued her outer and inner labia for perhaps ten or fifteen minutes before finally opening her up to feast on her clitoris. Almost as soon as my tongue touched her clit, she surrendered herself to her first orgasm. She simply exploded in womanly lust, heaving her hips up off the bed, with stifled screams of pleasure around Karl’s cock.

When she finally settled back down, she let go of Karl’s cock, looked at me and whimpered, “I have got to feel that thing in me. Come up here and put it in.”

Not one to keep a lady waiting, I kissed my way back upward. Rather rapidly, I might add. When our lips met, she could taste her own juices still on my mouth. Gone were my hesitation and shyness. This was our woman, and we were her men. There was no longer a pecking order. I took her as if she were my own woman. I unleashed with a vengeance the full roaring aggressiveness of my sexual instincts.  Francine reached down between us and guided me into her with the ease and surety as if we had done this a thousand times before. It was such a natural movement for her. She was claiming me for her own. I was there to satisfy her pleasure.  In that instant, I was her man and I belonged to her.  I was hers.  She was taking me, and all the time I thought it was the other way around. She moved her body with such self-assurance, that she absolutely was confident that her satisfaction would be forthcoming.

 Karl and I both have about the same girth, but I am somewhat longer. So much for the myth about blacks always having bigger cocks: Karl was hung almost as well as I am. Frankly, I was glad for his wife. I went slowly at first, giving Francine time to adjust to my extra length. She was so wet, that it took her all of thirty-seconds for her to accommodate my intrusion into her depths. When I was buried balls-deep in her, I began to pick up the pace. She began moaning and she wrapped her arms tightly around me.  She had me in a death grip as she locked her feet under my shins for better leverage. It is almost impossible to describe the closeness and intimacy that we were sharing as we totally surrendered to each other. 

I started moving even faster until I found a steady rhythm for us, our torsos slapping loudly against each other as we fucked with total abandon. Meanwhile, Karl was lying next to us stoking his cock watching us intently as Francine rotated her hips, matching me stroke for stroke. I was beyond caring that this was his wife and that he was watching me fuck her. Francine and I were lost in the fevered passion being shared between us. This was like nothing I had ever experienced or even imagined before. The sheer eroticism of it all was totally overwhelming.

I felt the bed move again as Karl positioned himself so that Francine could take him into her mouth again. About ten minutes went by and I was savoring our coupling, then it happened again.

Karl had taken his cock out of his wife’s mouth and Francine moaned softly in her sweet southern drawl, “Oh Ghawd!” and she came again, but this time it was incredibly intense!  It was like an erupting volcano followed by an earthquake that seemed to go on forever.

I remember Karl mumbling, “Uh-huh! Give it to her.”

That’s when I lost it. I blasted my full load into her hot wet steaming pussy as it clamped down on my cock again and again. My mind went blank.  The whole world was just a blur.  I lost track of everything around me. The pulsing, throbbing, mind-blowing ecstasy of ejaculating into Francine seemed to last an eternity.

It took a while, but when I came back to my senses, I looked into her eyes and gently kissed Francine’s lips as I hugged her tenderly and savored the intimacy of simply being inside her.  After a while, my cock began to grow flaccid. Then I slowly pulled out of her. I rolled over onto my back in a daze of bewilderment.

Sure, I had had sex many times before, but nothing compared to the intensity and raw sexuality of this experience. It was absolutely and totally awesome.

After only a few short minutes, Francine fell asleep. At that point, I was not sure if Karl had come or not. I found out later that he had indeed come in her mouth as I was pounding her hot eager pussy. His coming in her mouth, together with my vigorous thrusting in and out of her is what sent her over the edge again and triggered her second cataclysmic orgasm. Now she was dozing softly in her naked splendor, completely spent but definitely satisfied.

Karl motioned for me to follow him into the next room. When we got there, he invited me to stay the night. I gave him my heartfelt thanks, but with deep regret, I declined his kind offer of further hospitality, as I needed to attend a meeting in Houston early the next morning. I got dressed, bid Karl a fond farewell, and drove back to the city in a state of euphoric bewilderment. Had I been dreaming?  Had that really and truly happened?  The taste of Francine still on my tongue and the fragrance of her pussy still on my face confirmed that indeed it had. "What a night", I thought and smiled contentedly as I drove home.  

Karl, Francine, and I became really good friends after that first night and we’ve had a number of romps together since then.

 

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 

 

Published 
Written by TexasEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments